Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310352 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304222 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school.
You were the one acting like you were on the school playground.

Location hidden

#304223 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, I easily have proof that you are butch.
Bitner, look at your own posts, you really do come across as a man.
You come across as an idiot.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304224 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Neanderthal, he's says "bitch" like it's a bad thing :)
And yes, that is "largelanguage" and "orangelion".
LOL Right? LOL

Am not familiar with those SNs, but the tone and words are very familiar. Seems he is stuck in the '70s, wanting to be a star in the Battle of the Sexes!!

Location hidden

#304225 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, it is faith not fact that tells us we have a soul. Personally, I believe our individual energy comes from our brains. And since the brain hasn't been studied to its full extent, the word soul has been used to describe that specific energy - or light - that belongs to the individual. Much more than personality, but of course, personality is included.
But newborn brains have been studied and it's shown the brain isn't working at full capacity until much later.
So to say the soul is bestowed us upon at birth is closer to the reality, imo, than claiming it's part and parcel of conception. The potential is there... just as the potential for being left handed or right handed.
All jmo though.
How long have they been studying the adult brain vs a fetal brain? Don't you think that there is a lot more to discover about both?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304226 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, I easily have proof that you are butch.
Bitner, look at your own posts, you really do come across as a man.
Compared to you, I'm sure I do. But then again, so does my three year old grandson.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304227 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother convincing yourself, you haven't even refuted my comments yet.
Childish attempts to be insulting need no refutation.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304228 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to share a males competitiveness, till you prove yourself in the test. Refute my claims, child.
I have no need to compete with the likes of you. You're nothing. I have nothing to prove to a lowlife scum like you.

YOU continue to prove that you're crazy as f*ck, though.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304229 Jul 9, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have they been studying the adult brain vs a fetal brain? Don't you think that there is a lot more to discover about both?
Yes, of course there is more to discover; which is what mentioning it hadn't been studied to its full extent was to convey.

I was referring to newborn brains for the specific reason of discussing the belief that souls are bestowed upon birth.

I did not mention fetal brain, though I did mention conception.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304230 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
FOAD! You don't know Bitner like others do. She is more beautiful and caring and empathetic than any of you could hope to be.
I know you don't really know her!
I can tell by now when someone is lying! Been there, done that ;)

You can't really escape from me that easily ;)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304231 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be a bit obsessed about me.
Is it that my words have hurt you, and have had quite a bit of impact on you? Scared it'll happen again?
Oh, this is just play for me. You couldn't hurt me.

Obsession? You're the one who started this, you're the one obsessed, Loonytunes.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304232 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to you, I'm sure I do. But then again, so does my three year old grandson.
You have no femininity. I know the differences between the two, you can't fool me like that, you're just being silly now, daughter ;)
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304233 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish attempts to be insulting need no refutation.
I know what the word childish means, and I'm way past that, don't play the fool, it makes you look daft ;)
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304234 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no need to compete with the likes of you. You're nothing. I have nothing to prove to a lowlife scum like you.
YOU continue to prove that you're crazy as f*ck, though.
You felt quite a need to respond, I picked that up quickly enough now, which I should know by now means a desire to compete back ;)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304235 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no femininity. I know the differences between the two, you can't fool me like that, you're just being silly now, daughter ;)
Still laughing at you. Your whining is that amusing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304236 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what the word childish means, and I'm way past that, don't play the fool, it makes you look daft ;)
Do you know what the term "projection" means? Because you're doing it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304237 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You felt quite a need to respond, I picked that up quickly enough now, which I should know by now means a desire to compete back ;)
AND you're doing it again. Projecting, that is.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304238 Jul 9, 2013
FACT IS that no person can be forced against their will to support another party, regardless of proximity to that person. Just because a pregnancy happens doesn't mean that the woman is in any way obligated to the fetus. The fetus, in FACT, has no rights, and certainly has no rights that supersede those of born humans.

FACT: Making abortion illegal would be virtually impossible without repealing the right to equal protection.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "belief" involved. Fact: the fetus is human. Fact: the fetus is alive. Fact: the fetus is purposely killed during an abortion. Fact: if the woman doesn't want to be pregnant there are ways to prevent it. Fact: we can make laws that prohibit the killing of human lives. Fact: we have the right to fight to pass those laws.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304239 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, this is just play for me. You couldn't hurt me.
Obsession? You're the one who started this, you're the one obsessed, Loonytunes.
You show quite a bit of anger and annoyance, not just play ;)

You are sure butch with aggression ;)

And if it is play, a bit of a goal oriented, and butch thing of you ;) Not normal for most women ;) unless wanting to test a man they like ;)

Location hidden

#304240 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course there is more to discover; which is what mentioning it hadn't been studied to its full extent was to convey.
I was referring to newborn brains for the specific reason of discussing the belief that souls are bestowed upon birth.
I did not mention fetal brain, though I did mention conception.
I think that it's safe to say that the fetal brain has not been studied nearly as long as the brain of those that are born. Maybe the soul does enter before birth.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304241 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Still laughing at you. Your whining is that amusing.
Don't kid yourself and suppress yourself too much to put up a front ;) Doing that is a man thing, and a thing that men with issues do a lot ;)

Are you a butch with issues, right ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min red and right 1,263,939
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min thetruth 245,025
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr stewart scott 29,854
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr Earthling-1 6,488
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 11 hr Brian_G 1,716
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Fri bernarlyn 33
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,846
More from around the web