Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309954 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304159 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, that's not true. You're just delusional.
What men are you attracted to? The effeminate type? PATHETIC!

I BET YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY EFFEMINATE!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304160 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I am effeminate, how come you could tell I was a male?
People who are effeminate have a very feminized persona, and behind a screen, come across as women.
Becuase, Moron, you TOLD me you're male.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304161 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily for you, you aren't betting real money. It would be in my pocket by now, Loser.
Mike Rodriquez

United States

#304162 Jul 9, 2013
THE BIGOTRY BEHIND ROE V WADE
Declare something not human without a soul and it is open to death without any right to life.
Now you know what bigotry against pre born infants lookslike like.
It is the same bigotry that said native indians were also not human without souls and our nation killed them indiscriminately.
It is the same bigotry that gave Nazi's justification to kill Jews because they were deemed not human.
Its the same bigotry that allowed our nation.to steal the property of Japanese and kill japanese-Americans without trial by jury.
Its the same bigotry that kept Africans as slaves many killed indiscriminately because they were deemed not human without souls to be treated just like any other rabid animal.
Abortion law called Roe v Wade is exactly the same kind of law that allowed native indians to be massacred because they were.considered.not human without souls..
We are no different.then the people who stood by while 6 million Jews were exterminated.
I know you think you're not, but tell me the differences of your bigotry against pre-born infants from killing Jews or Indians, or African slaves, or Japanese- Americans?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304163 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuase, Moron, you TOLD me you're male.
Then what about this comment of yours that disproves that?

Long before I said I was a male, you said you already knew I was one, and that you only told me to put on my big girl panties and grow up because "I was acting like one".
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no, I didn't fail. I called you a whiny little girl, because that's what you were acting like. I didn't actually claim you were a little girl. I know you're male. I'm sorry you weren't bright enough to understand the obvious.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304164 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily for you, you aren't betting real money. It would be in my pocket by now, Loser.
Don't be daft, rofl! My attraction to women hasn't ever been that strong anyway, for some reason, probably a brain disorder, but oh well, shit happens.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304165 Jul 9, 2013
Mike Rodriquez wrote:
Declare something not human without a soul and it is open to death without any right to life.
It is the same bigotry that said native indians were also not human without souls and our nation killed them indiscriminately.
It is the same bigotry that gave Nazi's justification to kill Jews because they were deemed not human.
Its the same bigotry that allowed our nation.to steal the property of Japanese and kill japanese-Americans without trial by jury.
Its the same bigotry that kept Africans as slaves many killed indiscriminately because they were deemed not human without souls to be treated just like any other rabid animal.
Abortion law called Roe v Wade is exactly the same kind of law that allowed native indians to be massacred because they were.considered.not human without souls..
We are no different.then the people who stood by while 6 million Jews were exterminated.
I know you think you're not, but tell me the differences of your bigotry against pre-born infants from killing Jews or Indians, or African slaves, or Japanese- Americans?
All the people you mentioned were born.

No one knows definitively if souls exist at all. People definitely exist - women are people - and people are born.

There you go.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304166 Jul 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Every life created dies. SOMETHING kills them. Usually, it gets attributed to God.(Natural death.)
If you feel the nature of life and death is 'wrong' take it up with God.
If this is true, then why have any laws against killing?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304167 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this one better :)
==========
After A While
1971 Veronica A. Shoffstall
"After a while you learn
the subtle difference between
holding a hand and chaining a soul
and you learn
that love doesn't mean leaning
and company doesn't always mean security.
And you begin to learn
that kisses aren't contracts
and presents aren't promises
and you begin to accept your defeats
with your head up and your eyes ahead
with the grace of woman,
not the grief of a child
and you learn
to build all your roads on today
because tomorrow's ground is
too uncertain for plans
and futures have a way of falling down
in mid-flight.
After a while you learn
that even sunshine burns
if you get too much
so you plant your own garden
and decorate your own soul
instead of waiting for someone
to bring you flowers.
And you learn that you really can endure
you really are strong
you really do have worth
and you learn
and you learn
with every goodbye, you learn..."
http://sofinesjoyfulmoments.com/fvthings/aftr...
Believing in both is NOT contradictory

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304168 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what about this comment of yours that disproves that?
Long before I said I was a male, you said you already knew I was one, and that you only told me to put on my big girl panties and grow up because "I was acting like one".
<quoted text>
You'd obviously already said.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304169 Jul 9, 2013
Then don't do it, and others will do what THEIR beliefs dictate.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
And thankfully, not everyone subscribes to yours. What's wrong is creating lives and then killing them.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304170 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be daft, rofl! My attraction to women hasn't ever been that strong anyway, for some reason, probably a brain disorder, but oh well, shit happens.
What ARE you babbling about?

You lost the bet. I just commented that it was lucky for you that money wasn't involved, BECAUSE you'd have lost it.

Indianapolis

#304171 Jul 9, 2013
Then what did it to you...a goat?
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A women can't emasculate a man, don't be silly!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304172 Jul 9, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, then why have any laws against killing?
You know, this is a pretty good question.

It begs the question of why nearly every other animal species kills, but only for the reasons we make exceptions to those laws: to eat, to protect the young, to protect territory.

Humans just are less evolved than the other animals, and so we've imposed laws to coerce us into being better than we are yet.

JMO

Indianapolis

#304173 Jul 9, 2013
Because no woman would ever write, "A women can't emasculate a man, don't be silly!"...because they know they can. Straight men, at least.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I am effeminate, how come you could tell I was a male?
People who are effeminate have a very feminized persona, and behind a screen, come across as women.

Indianapolis

#304174 Jul 9, 2013
Silly...she's not michele bachmann!
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304175 Jul 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>All the people you mentioned were born.
No one knows definitively if souls exist at all. People definitely exist - women are people - and people are born.
There you go.
But the pre born humans never get the chance to be born ..Is the point.

They are humans ..They have souls

Indianapolis

#304176 Jul 9, 2013
Cut the melodrama, louise. Roe v Wade concerns the rights--established, constitutional rights--of born women. Fetuses have no rights. Nowhere in RvW are fetuses alleged to have a soul; do you know what "secular government" means?
Mike Rodriquez wrote:

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304177 Jul 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then don't do it, and others will do what THEIR beliefs dictate.
<quoted text>
There is no "belief" involved. Fact: the fetus is human. Fact: the fetus is alive. Fact: the fetus is purposely killed during an abortion. Fact: if the woman doesn't want to be pregnant there are ways to prevent it. Fact: we can make laws that prohibit the killing of human lives. Fact: we have the right to fight to pass those laws.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304178 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd obviously already said.
No, I haven't. Look back to the "why religion has nothing to do with abortion", and the "one by one our abortion stories can change debate", and see me not having said my gender.

When you told me to pick up my big girl panties, my only response to you on those threads was that I am not a whiny 13 year old girl.

That could have implied I was a women, not just a man, lying little child!

Shut up, young turd!

I hate you newborn twats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Thinking 239,497
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 37 min OzRitz 5,649
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,234,749
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) 7 hr tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 hr Pietro Armando 201,811
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) May 27 tom wingo 29,767
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web