Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,249
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304088 Jul 8, 2013
My mother was everything you describe. She would also very politely and professionally emasculate you if you tried to demean or diminish her. Nobody crossed mom.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense! A women who is sweet, tender, caring, kind, and empathetic is a true women, not aggressive!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304090 Jul 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
My mother was everything you describe. She would also very politely and professionally emasculate you if you tried to demean or diminish her. Nobody crossed mom.
<quoted text>
Lol

Madame sent you a most private message. Lol..
Ocean56

AOL

#304092 Jul 9, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Prevent pregnancy by not having sex. GEE,what a concept.Sounds like what I've been saying all along and got shot down.
Seems people thought that it's impossible. I even got told that it was unnatural and unrealistic to expect teens to abstain fromnsex.
Yeah, sASSy, but you're leaving out one little thing; you want all ADULT WOMEN to remain celibate if they don't want to get pregnant. See the problem? While SOME women may choose to avoid sex and even avoid marriage to prevent unwanted pregnancy, not all women wish to do that. Nor should they have to.

And while I say teen sex is a BAD IDEA, because it too often results in unwanted consequences like pregnancy and STD's, I also say it's better for teens to use SOME form of birth control if they're going to have sex anyway. ANY form of protection against unwanted pregnancy is better than none.
Ocean56

AOL

#304093 Jul 9, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
1. Ocean has said what I have all along and I got shot down for it daily for suggesting abstinence.
2. Ocean and the other are here to discuss and advocate ABORTION Rose.
1. Actually, I DON'T recommend abstinence for adult women to avoid unwanted pregnancy unless they WANT to do so. I do say that teen girls -- and teen guys too -- are much better off being sex-FREE (meaning free FROM sex) until all their levels of education have been completed, for the obvious reason.

2. I'd rather see unwanted pregnancies PREVENTED rather than aborted. However, women DO have the same right NOT to have children as they do to become mothers. Obviously you have a problem with that. Too bad.

Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision. Simple.
Ocean56

AOL

#304094 Jul 9, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
ARTIFICIAL contraception is having the sex act that God intended for a new life when fertile, and deliberately blocking it. That is ALL I am against in my religious beliefs. Not having sex is not forbidden.
Luckily, women don't need YOUR permission to use reliable contraception to AVOID unwanted pregnancy while still being able to enjoy sex.

Women who don't EVER want pregnancy or children don't have to resort to the RCC's draconian policy of "no sex without procreation." They can either use whatever method of birth control works for them or they can decide to have a tubal ligation. However they choose to avoid unwanted pregnancy, it is THEIR decision, and not the business of either church or state.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304095 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>That is you. So close your legs better yet, take a bath you nasty nana.
I live quite far from you -thank Providence- and am well versed in keeping clean. It's not me they're smelling in Nebraska....
Ocean56

AOL

#304096 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
What nonsense! A women who is sweet, tender, caring, kind, and empathetic is a true women, not aggressive!
Oh "great," the "orangelion" jerk is back, only the name is different.

Location hidden

#304097 Jul 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I live quite far from you -thank Providence- and am well versed in keeping clean. It's not me they're smelling in Nebraska....
Good morning plays
Ocean56

AOL

#304098 Jul 9, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
"NO ONE HERE IS PREGNANT...contemplating abortion"
1. Then why are they here Rose? I know...to advocate abortion as choice, that's why. NOBODY discussing adoption or giving birth to an unwanted child.
Abortion IS one of the three choices. Adoption and keeping the baby are the other two. EACH woman decides what she will do. Whatever she decides, it is HER choice. Whether YOU approve of the abortion choice or not is irrelevant, especially to the woman who DOESN'T want to be pregnant.

Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision. Simple.

Location hidden

#304099 Jul 9, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sASSy, but you're leaving out one little thing; you want all ADULT WOMEN to remain celibate if they don't want to get pregnant. See the problem? While SOME women may choose to avoid sex and even avoid marriage to prevent unwanted pregnancy, not all women wish to do that. Nor should they have to.
And while I say teen sex is a BAD IDEA, because it too often results in unwanted consequences like pregnancy and STD's, I also say it's better for teens to use SOME form of birth control if they're going to have sex anyway. ANY form of protection against unwanted pregnancy is better than none.
Hey Ocean

I do understand what SASSY says,about abstaining .

Sex outside marriage is a,sin ...way back from 10 commandment ..Mises time.

I wish we lived in a world where that happen ed mire often.

I know my life woukd have been better had I followed His commandments.

Unfortunately back in those days there,was,great earthly punishment for breaking it.

But if in this day it was the NORM...there woukd definitely be less heartache all around ..Imo.

Fewer bad relationships for one .

People looking for mates..Not bed partners.

It isn't perfect ..But Iroquois be more respectful than
The multiple hookups this,society has led to..

God gave us commands for a reason..not to be arbitrary.

If you think of them

No stealing..murder ..honor mom and dad

They made for order in society

And many of our laws came from it.

Abstinence means respect fir a woman's person ..Imo.

But I woukd be a blazing hypocrite not to realize

Sex happens ..

But you grew up in a different norm..And I have lived in it sadly.

And in this world hookups are the reality .

And Teaching everyone to be safe is self defense for the woman and her baby ..which hopefully she won't feel the need to abort..

If there is no baby in the first place no abortion.

Location hidden

#304103 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Judge much?
GM knit ..did you think I meant you??

Why don't you read ..it was a comment on the people who massacred in the story from the poster back in the 1800s.
..who happened to say they were Christian.

You just look at my posts ..then start trouble .

Not even bothering yo see what I mean.

But if the shoe fits..by all means wear it .
Biblesays

AOL

#304110 Jul 9, 2013

End Time USA :-"Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#304111 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Judge much?
In addition to being full of feces for jesus, you're also full of judgement, you silly little hypocrite.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304112 Jul 9, 2013
So each kid gets about 5 minutes of 1-on-1 time with the parents? And they LOSE kids?

I also hate to tell her, but adding borax and baking soda to water does not detergent make; they are both water softeners.

I wonder what mom's education is that she is capable of teaching all school subjects up through the 9th grade? A music degree doesn't prepare you for that. My mom had three degrees--one in education--and knew better than to homeschool. There's more to "affording" kids than money.
persnickety wrote:
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304113 Jul 9, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
BELUEVE it or not as upset as I was over what she said on my son..
After everything else ..after much prayer I got peace on it.
And forgave her.
That does not mean I will just sit silent on using my God in vain ..Imo.
But since she will not stop posting to me as I asked.
I will answer if I feel like .
But I was,really upset ..especially when she lied about it .
If it had been a mistake she shoukd have apologized..as I have ..But she meant it so that's on her.
You may nit believe in Him but he does answer.
But thanks I appreciate it :)
Am glad to read this, Rose :)

(I love the story of Jesus, the meaning of it. I hate how His name has been used to commit horrible atrocities against other humans. All while claiming to be pro-life. It's nothing but a sham, especially since there is absolutely no evidence he ever existed. That rather Jesus' story is nothing but a hodgepodge of earlier beliefs... Have been reading those earlier beliefs and they're just as meaningful. Why steal others' stories, claim these as your own,*the* one and only, and then force everyone to believe it or steal their land and wealth by killing them? It goes so far beyond hypocrisy, I can't even think of the proper word for it)
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304115 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>The only marathon you can run is to the store to buy twinkies and donuts. You asked Sassy to stop, why don't you stop? Hmmm? You can dish it out but can't take it.
Your nothing but a hellhound. Your preoccupation with trying to convince everyone how fit your are really shows that you're just a fitness wannabe. Your preoccupation with telling everone else they're fat pigs is just you projecting.

A real christian that was fit and healthy would want to help others to also become healthy but like the devil's hagwhor that you are you just want to berate and insult others while you stick your sanctimonious, snooty nose in the air and act like your shitt dont stink. You hateful ugly creature!
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304116 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to read a few things or you couldn't comprehend. And for the detergent? You forgot the main ingr, fels naptha and that detergent works as good as Tide, I know I use it. Someone like yourself would benefit from using that detergent because its pennies a load and lasts forever. I doubt you could afford Tide. Looks like their kids are well and very happy and very successful.
lookit the sanctimonious snotrag acting like she's better than everyone else yet again. Your nose is so far in the air your snot runs back into your empty cranial cavity.
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304117 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Judge much?
I like Rose!! I think SHE is a kind, sweet person and I think YOU are an ugly, bitter, hateful hellhound.

Rose is a TRUE christian and you are a rottingkunt!
Rose Is Sweet

United States

#304118 Jul 9, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Satan just up and shitt you into this world one day.

You go Rose!!! We love you, hon!
Palmer

Houston, TX

#304119 Jul 9, 2013
Roe vs Wade is a done deal. The new topics are Trayvon Martin, gay marriage, and Snowden. http://t.co/51UnZvCqOx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min NTRPRNR1 1,125,951
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 17 min Local man 40
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Anon 230,093
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr R TRUTH 27,917
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr litesong 1,520
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) 7 hr Geoscientist 50
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 11 hr Some Parents Dont 453

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE