Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 330374 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#303760 Jul 7, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, that's your friend not a playa,nasty nana she loves thirteen year olds.
Oh for Heaven's sake "Knit!"
It's Sunday, you know, the "Lord's" day...
Go to church, go to a charity, do anything, other than spewing copious amounts of bile on here.
Give it a rest already!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303761 Jul 7, 2013
Big Smiles for Satan wrote:
<quoted text>That would be you, after all you like thirteen year olds for all the wrong reasons.
All you have are wrong reasons. It's no wonder you attribute them to others.

How many abortions did your deceitful, obnoxious sobfest prevent?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303762 Jul 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't even that many Christian women on earth, Idiot. AND you deny them "practicing" status if they use "artificial birth control", which MOST do. Make up your mind.
You can't count them with one hand, and deny them with the other.
Sure she can - and she can smile for Satan while she does it.

He loves her for it, too.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#303771 Jul 7, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You push Christ away every time you say nothing to foo for degrading His Holy Name. EVERY TIME
I love my Lord Jesus ..knit .

He knows I do..

That's all I need thank you

You and your insults mean nothing to me anymore .

Thank God for that..

But you push people AWAY FROM MY SAVIUIR .

NO ONE looking fir Jesus or mercy from Him looks to FOO for advice .

SHE IS JEWISH.

A pregnant young lady looking for help and pregnant

Sees you and NR. making fun and taunting a girl.who has had an abortion

Or a woman who git pregnant at 16 like me ...for nit waiting .

And giving up my boy.

And all in God's name like you do.

Woukd RUN AWAY from knowing JESUS IS LOVE.

ITS WHAT YOU PEOPLE WHO SUPPOSEDLY KNOW HIM.SAY ....THAT TURNS PEOPLE

AWAY FROM OUR LORD..

Not what a non believer says.

At 16 I had to hide away from home FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU

AND KNIT READ THIS WELL

JESUS Loves His CHILDREN..INCLUDING TEENS.And anyone else..if you two

Come between them and HIM BY YOUR nasty words...it will not go well for you .

I know my LORD IS LOVE ...He forgives and cares..

So I can and do forgive you as I tried to do yesterday for your mean words on me and my son...

You cannot drive me away from My dear Lord but you can drive AWAY ANYONE WHO MAY BE SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING GREATER than themselves to believe in..

bye knit
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303772 Jul 7, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan (The Father Of Lies) is proud of you, Katie.
How does your kind say it? "Hail Satan!"
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>:D So true!
And don't you forget it!

==========
"Hail, hail,
Fire and snow.
Call the angel
We will go.

Far away.
For to see.
Friendly Angel
Come to me.

Hail, hail,
Fire and snow.
Call the angel
We must go.

Far to come
Far to see
Friendly Angel
Come to me."

http://www.70disco.com/startrek/frienang.htm

Location hidden

#303773 Jul 7, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom's right to convenience ends where another's body begins.
The one thing you've said I agree with ..

See my words t o knit ..They apply to you .

I keep assuming you love JESUS but I would not know ..

maybe your purpose IS to drive people away from His Love .

If not ..beware if you become a stumbling block to ANY

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#303774 Jul 7, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom's right to convenience ends where another's body begins.
A woman's rights includes her uterus, and anything inside it, even the body of an embryo/fetus.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303775 Jul 7, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby s/he was created right where s/he was supposed to be created.
Once conception takes place there, a unique, distinct human being exists.
Just as mankind was created to procreate.
Leaving aside, for the moment, the fact that both "baby" and "human being" are imprecise, so? It may have escaped your notice, but not only do the vast majority of women choose to carry to term, but we circumvent nature ALL the time.

Location hidden

#303776 Jul 7, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Hey. ladi, you are late for your black mass. Aren't you offering up your baby you killed again?
And there you go again.

To any seeker of God.

HE DOES NOT SHARE THIS WOMAN'S HATE .

My Jesus taught live and compassion

He said LET HE WHO HAS NOT SINNED CAST THE FIRST STONE.

not vile things like this

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303777 Jul 7, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: "you fetus worshippers are too stupid"
You conceded that a human (noun) exists in the womb.
A human fetus, yep. And what does that have to do with anything? It's STILL a fetus, and you are a fetus worshipper too stupid to realize your kind was being mocked with your own mythos.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303778 Jul 7, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing is already burning in its own personal h-ll, katie. It has been cursed with inadequacy, will never, ever have a child of its own, let alone be intimate with a woman (voluntarily), and has what is clearly an unnatural relationship with it's mother.
They're nothing but scared mice in a roomful of cats, La. And not even cute.

My guess is in real life they're so cowed by their own rules, they have no other outlet in which to grow and mature. So they come here and project all their failings onto us, like a bunch of junior high//middle school girls.

Would love to see a bus come their way, like in "Mean Girls".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303779 Jul 7, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Hey. ladi, you are late for your black mass. Aren't you offering up your baby you killed again?
And here is more proof, not that we needed it, that you are vile and ugly inside.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#303780 Jul 7, 2013
No, he cares about foo. Even in THIS situation, you're only concerned about what's in a woman's body, and couldn't care less about the woman. What a sad, obsessive cretin.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
2,000 preborn baby girls were slaughtered today in U.S. abortuaries. You don't care about them. You care about Foo's kidney stone.
Duplicitous freak.

Indianapolis

#303781 Jul 7, 2013
Then the "real" catholic church is only a small number of adherents.

Perhaps the ones you dismiss should form their own church, leaving your little cult to die off--only 10% of the present membership can't hope to sustain those parishes.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
0% of practicing Catholics use artificial birth control.

Location hidden

#303783 Jul 7, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of degrading his name:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
Your wrong again, and spreading nasty things about another religion, Oops all your posts say you do not hate. Oh my, are you a liar? Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TRO0...
Wow, on another thread you bashed someone for making remarks about bitners religion, you need to stop bashing my religion. You are some jerk, I would even put you up there with Fred Phelps
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TRO0...
I can,t believe you would believe that. You must have been the poorest student in your history class. Your such a dumbass .
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Yes you are, so you would have an abortion, yes, then you are a cheap piece of sh*t
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F...
Yep,I agree , they are old shriveled up old farts who can't get laid, even if they beg for it I bet they have more whiskers than our husbands! I have reported the faux OhSoSweetJM.
hey you wrote:
In reality , you are a lazy assed person who is a loser big time.
hey you wrote:
Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
hey you wrote:
Quit judging pinhead. Take something for your diarrhea of the mouth , your shit is everywhere.
hey you wrote:
I know that you are wrong. And I really do not give a rats ass about posting under one name.
knit and pray wrote:
You spew out vomit. Go lick up your vomit like the dog you are.
knittingandpraying wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,I agree , they are old shriveled up old farts who can't get laid, even if they beg for it I bet they have more whiskers than our husbands! I have reported the faux OhSoSweetJM.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...
hey you wrote:
Quit judging pinhead. Take something for your diarrhea of the mouth , your shit is everywhere.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
pupcy is gay wrote:
Linda, you are sick, go get help.
hey you wrote:
Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Wow, you really are filthy, not getting any at home? I bet foo will have to do. You are as offensive as she is, Don't you know being gay is a mortal sin? Are you going to lose your soul over foo? Your kind makes me puke. LOL, what happened to you? You are a freak.
Wonder what Dan would think .

He is a good Catholic on another thread...Never would he post this stuff ..
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#303784 Jul 7, 2013
THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD must have human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous rights to live or move to reside in places having these anywhere if they do not have, at where they are.

People can choose not to live by their old grand-parents' places, or barns, or farms or inner cities if finding too corrupted or too MANY BUSYBODIES(nosy snoopy people or big brothers snooping) troubling them.

Workers and security guards at bar places would harass and even beat non-smoker customers because they think non-smokers would spend less on alcoholic drinks. Yet other workers would even go along with bad people for being silent and corrupted, and besides, workers don't even have such rights to say something, or else would be told by leaking secrecy and be disciplined
If nothing can do and can change the corrupted establishment, people are having such bad and ugly environment, then they can move to other lands with other people having societies of no corruption but great value and liberty rights and privacy freedom, with no snooping on public at all.

Countries around the world must keep on building societies and be supported, so that humans have choices for their human rights freedom with no snooping agenda and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous rights to live or move to reside, on the planet.

Many countries would not do as US does on snooping programs, while people can file charges if such snooping occurs too extremely for unjustified reasons to them. Then the human rights free choices societies will be rewarded with building excellent rules and systems for all the dignified people's needs, and for many needy people, and many those who are thirsty for all these can move to, and they will be dynamic, as all these are constructive and valuable.

Countries on the planet are facing the radicalism of US doing the coalition of willing again (as if like the standpoint of Iraq war), some of those are the willing, like countries, Austria, France, Italy and Spain, by joining US to pursue on the Snowden case like the Iraq war. Spain did wrong to conduct the detour of airplane going to Bolivia because being one of the wiling. First, there were no facts of truth of full evidences of Snowden on board airplane and that was ugliness of Spain. Then in doing the detour of airplane is another wrongdoing by messing up a lot to make bad troubles. Countries can choose not to be with the willing or joining so that the world is not being made so bad, corrupted without rules.

US has damaged relationship with many countries by chasing Snowden, by creating destructive way of International disorder. Whether US has broken International regulations which can be sued or penalized, as those people so concerned are saying of the wrongs and wrongdoing of such, which are making the world in chaos. US way of doing is not the new world's needs and wants. US ought not make the world to be bad in volatility in addition to further suffer more harms of relation and economy, by doing the too extreme on Snowden story and violate International rules and systems. It ought to let its people have free choices, and not suppress human rights freedom of choices of dissidents (e.g., Snowden), ADVERSARIES, AND non-believers and let them move to places where they belong and want, just as other countries do to their dissidents by taking lots from their homeland to US.

The world must be a free world with freedom liberty choices for all, so that human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous privacy rights exist in many places around the world, that all people can have basic free rights values to live everywhere and anywhere.

Location hidden

#303789 Jul 7, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Madam Artificial Rose would reprimand Lala if she said anything off-color related to Foo's kidney stone.
But.
Madam Artifical Rose is just fine w/ Lala saying this....
"Heck, the way I see it, if anything abortion increases the value of the living." - Lala
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
Do I agree with that ..No

But you don't get what I am saying .

She does not use Christ as,a,Shield

You people drive any one reading away from My Lord .

Can you nit see the difference .

Is that your purpose.

Or to make a woman who has had an abortion feel bad so she never even wants to pray to Him .

But then not sure if you believe ...any thing but meanness.

You have never answered

Are you a believer

What do you do that might help one pregnant woman..

Indianapolis

#303790 Jul 7, 2013
Liar.

1) Condoms aren't treatment at all.

2) Condoms aren't given out as a single unit; they come in packs. Only in a "free jar" situation, where they are individually taken by visitors, are they given singly, and those aren't counted or billed. It's also pretty rare to even note when condoms are dispensed; what would be the point? They aren't a medical treatment, aren't prescribed, and have no side effects to be documented.

3) You're way off on PP's income.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Handing out a single condom counts as one treatment unit.
Aborting a baby counts as one treatment unit.
Look at the bottom line:
42% of Planned Parenthood's operating income is from abortions.
$$ Cha-Ching $$

Location hidden

#303791 Jul 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And don't you forget it!
==========
"Hail, hail,
Fire and snow.
Call the angel
We will go.
Far away.
For to see.
Friendly Angel
Come to me.
Hail, hail,
Fire and snow.
Call the angel
We must go.
Far to come
Far to see
Friendly Angel
Come to me."
I cannot find my keys lo but I knew,I had heard that poem ..hated that episode btw

Location hidden

#303793 Jul 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And don't you forget it!
==========
"Hail, hail,
Fire and snow.
Call the angel
We will go.
Far away.
For to see.
Friendly Angel
Come to me.
Hail, hail,
Fire and snow.
Call the angel
We must go.
Far to come
Far to see
Friendly Angel
Come to me."
This episode is the old series one that will always stick in my head...

Especially the ending

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min San Souci 1,705,428
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 36 min Bad air 12,224
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Brew In 35,541
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,803
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec '17 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web