Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#303385 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup that one..you bet ..you think Topix will take her reports seriously ??
Rose, NO ONE takes her seriously. She's a hypocrite and Topix is well aware of that fact. That's why she's been banned numerous times and posts under different names.

I hope all is well with you.:o)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#303387 Jul 5, 2013
WHAT? TWO people went swimming? Well, I'm convinced. What more proof do you need?

And now you don't want people to swim in the ocean? Fine. From now on, I'll just walk on it.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>When do you have time to go swimming and be on topix, ladi used to say the same thing, she went swimming in the ocean but was on topix non stop like you. And why don't you swim in a clean pool? Pools have lifeguards who clean out bugs and things, if there isn't one, well its not safe to swim in a dirty pool. All you had to do is use a net to clean out the bugs. The net comes with the pool.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#303388 Jul 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
More important, look at what I SAID to YOU idiot. I'm not calling Roses savior anything. The Jesus that's HER savior, is not YOUR savior, its clear you worship jebus, prince of Satan.
Hey girl I answered your PM and sent an email !!!!!!

They have to do better

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#303389 Jul 5, 2013
When asked about knut, st teresa said, "THAT bitch?"
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the late blessed Mother Teresa, loving the unlovable could be saint like. I wonder what she would would have thought of you...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#303390 Jul 5, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You must have taken more pain pills than you should have.
Nope, just speaking facts as YOU reflect yourself you hateful scumbag.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#303391 Jul 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
WHAT? TWO people went swimming? Well, I'm convinced. What more proof do you need?
And now you don't want people to swim in the ocean? Fine. From now on, I'll just walk on it.
<quoted text>
Its the weekend. She's drunk again.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#303392 Jul 5, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, NO ONE takes her seriously. She's a hypocrite and Topix is well aware of that fact. That's why she's been banned numerous times and posts under different names.
I hope all is well with you.:o)
Trying to fight the crud the kids have lol ..happens usually at Christmas visit ..But this year my littlest decided yo share.

I kept was in g hands ..toys ..etc. But he's Three..m o m and dad got it too...

Between that and the giant water beetles in the hotel pool ..weird things ...They emptied out the skimmer but they came back despite good chlorinstion.

L o l knit thinks we swim in a dirty pool..

It was fine Sunday..But must be all the rain brought them out.

Daughter looked them up..very very odd behaving ..And not scared by humans ...yuk

But still enjoying my boys ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#303393 Jul 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the weekend. She's drunk again.
W h a t was the e excuse all week.

New,PM .
Just now lol

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#303396 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to fight the crud the kids have lol ..happens usually at Christmas visit ..But this year my littlest decided yo share.
I kept was in g hands ..toys ..etc. But he's Three..m o m and dad got it too...
Between that and the giant water beetles in the hotel pool ..weird things ...They emptied out the skimmer but they came back despite good chlorinstion.
L o l knit thinks we swim in a dirty pool..
It was fine Sunday..But must be all the rain brought them out.
Daughter looked them up..very very odd behaving ..And not scared by humans ...yuk
But still enjoying my boys ..
Giant Water Beetles are a scream! I find insects fascinating, particularly those who are capable of catching a damn fish for dinner! EEP! I'm still disappointed that cicadas have not really appeared in my area. I only found one that was in the middle of morphing during the week. I haven't heard them and I haven't seen any cicada nymphs walking around. I love cicada nymphs. They look like little aliens and they crack me up to pieces as they like to climb onto my Hummer tires in order to morph into adults. There's been times when I've found like 10 empty cicada shells on the tires. Hell, it wasn't until yesterday night that I saw lightening bugs for the first time this year.

http://youtu.be/33PcX6l4lbE

Apparently, some folks keep Giant Water Beetles as pets and I'll be honest, if I had them in my area, it would be a cold day in Hell before I'd get into a pool with them, as they do bite, but because they're really interesting, I'd toss them into tank and add them to my "zoo", LMAO!! I usually do that with Praying Mantids that I've found. Now,*those* are some interesting insects! ;o)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#303398 Jul 5, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Giant Water Beetles are a scream! I find insects fascinating, particularly those who are capable of catching a damn fish for dinner! EEP! I'm still disappointed that cicadas have not really appeared in my area. I only found one that was in the middle of morphing during the week. I haven't heard them and I haven't seen any cicada nymphs walking around. I love cicada nymphs. They look like little aliens and they crack me up to pieces as they like to climb onto my Hummer tires in order to morph into adults. There's been times when I've found like 10 empty cicada shells on the tires. Hell, it wasn't until yesterday night that I saw lightening bugs for the first time this year.
Apparently, some folks keep Giant Water Beetles as pets and I'll be honest, if I had them in my area, it would be a cold day in Hell before I'd get into a pool with them, as they do bite, but because they're really interesting, I'd toss them into tank and add them to my "zoo", LMAO!! I usually do that with Praying Mantids that I've found. Now,*those* are some interesting insects! ;o)
Well come to central Fla ..my dry looked them up..apparently and I saw it..They play dead and then squirt some kind of venom if you try to scoop them out ..besides the biting .
The males carry the eggs. Yuk .

But they follow you and don't run from splashing ...

I live in SOUTH FLA with much gross bugs..But never saw anything like theses.

And evidently they are immune from chlorine.

We have been coming here for 9 years ..never had this .

GROSS. AND NO I WON'T SEND YOU ONE ..LOL.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#303399 Jul 5, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you only think insects are interesting because you don't have Palmetto bugs and Fire ants up there :)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#303400 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well come to central Fla ..my dry looked them up..apparently and I saw it..They play dead and then squirt some kind of venom if you try to scoop them out ..besides the biting .
The males carry the eggs. Yuk .
But they follow you and don't run from splashing ...
I live in SOUTH FLA with much gross bugs..But never saw anything like theses.
And evidently they are immune from chlorine.
We have been coming here for 9 years ..never had this .
GROSS. AND NO I WON'T SEND YOU ONE ..LOL.
I know all about Florida insects. I've heard the stories. They rank up there with Texas. I have LOTS of family in Texas and when I'd stay down there, I was shocked at the scorpions and tarantulas that would find their way into the houses! My cousin used to keep tarantulas as pets! I do have to admit, there are some very pretty species of tarantulas. The most interesting one is the Goliath Bird Eating Tarantula. They're HUGE!! And they make good pets, LMAO!!

http://youtu.be/7i0IpU-1WEc

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#303401 Jul 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you only think insects are interesting because you don't have Palmetto bugs and Fire ants up there :)
LMAO!! I do have to admit, we don't have exciting insects like that around here. ;o)
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#303402 Jul 5, 2013
The wild west volatility AND radicalism are clearly shuffled out, as so, in displaying the irrationality chaos in US.

When this is not just about Snowden matters, the volatility radicalism is specifically lacking the regard for proper human acts, demonstrating that such people live without getting acts together, to actualize the confirmation of conformance by obeying ruling, rules, regulations, instructions.

In other words, the example is that you think you can chase your ex-spouse to any corner of the world to the end of time, when he/she took your computer away containing some files of your business, to be with other land and people.

The reason your spouse left you is because he/she said you were a gangster doing wrong to a lot of people and the society to make money. Your ex-spouse has no more belief in you and wants to be with people with genuine value. That you say taking your property of computer away is theft. You say you have a big force and lot of gang members and will send them to chase your ex-spouse back from wherever he/she has gone to.

Between the appraisal of taking the computer away like theft, to the standpoint of doing bad as a gangster, there is no such case of stealing computer over-weighs the ugliness of being the very bad gangster. As you think that some people might want the files of your gangster business model that your ex-spouse would give them, but that could not be the case as people think gangster business is very wrong and don't want your model.

In such a way, US spying on world is worse than Snowden 's telling snooping with possession of computers. Do you think that is the intellectual property as snooping (as what Snowden took) that people of the world want?

But the paradox is the disregard to ruling, rules and regulations. These examples are still going on as the wild west way of old times with no viable process to reason out matters and issues, like Bush's radicalism with no boundary of anything by forcing out UN inspection by breaking the procedure standpoint of acting on forced invasion of Iraq.

As US thinks it is a big force, it would do whatever to incite on others to get Snowden, like using the CIA to tell Spain to do about airplane flying to Bolivia.
What is wrong is so wrong. Countries like Spain have no rights to detour airplane to Bolivia because of Snowden, but they should act like Russia, besides, they don't know the real truth and true facts without witnessing. They cannot always listen to propagandas as they should look at the good, the corrupted, the bad and the ugly to base on to operate for good.

No more wild west disorderly acts to the world can go on, as that will make lots of bad troubles, for all these are fouls and wrong. People have to realize what are wrongs.
It is what is right versus what is so wrong (as wrong-doings), in retrospect, that recognition of these aspects needs operative enactment in the affirmation of the confirmation of conformance by obeying ruling, rules, regulations, instructions throughout the world.

US Democrats are same and alike right now to FORMER BUSH's way of doing, on the Snowden case, whereas Obama operates on such, which can violate International regulations, arena and rules, as being unlawful, in the appearance of exercising extremism continual radicalism, while the world that looks upon is a bigger new world.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#303403 Jul 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh Palmettos..behind they have planted huge coconuts . I hate those flying giants.

Hubby once tried to plant one ..lift it up full of the things.

Every day I injected it with bleach..never rooted ain't that a shame .

And fire ants. Awful..

And humongous spiders.

But usually bugs run away..these beetles chased us ..pushed the baby behind me then ran to get the other one out of the way..darn thing changed direction ..full

ENJOY YOUR ZOO. lol

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#303404 Jul 5, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Praying Mantises are fascinating as they're the only insect(that I know of,) that'll actually turn their heads and "look" directly at you if you sit and stare at them for a minute or so.
They give you this look like, "So, what're you looking at...?"
Gtown71

Longview, TX

#303405 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh Palmettos..behind they have planted huge coconuts . I hate those flying giants.
Hubby once tried to plant one ..lift it up full of the things.
Every day I injected it with bleach..never rooted ain't that a shame .
And fire ants. Awful..
And humongous spiders.
But usually bugs run away..these beetles chased us ..pushed the baby behind me then ran to get the other one out of the way..darn thing changed direction ..full
ENJOY YOUR ZOO. lol
Hey rose, my phone has been messed up all day, but seen your post on other topic, and yes it was me calling someone religious. Yet we know there is a huge difference in being religious and being a child of God :):
Gtown71

Longview, TX

#303406 Jul 5, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, I think teen sex is a BAD IDEA, for teen girls AND teen guys. Happy now?
I'm all for teens using protection if they decide to ignore the risks and have sex anyway. I still say that having sex as a teen is a BAD IDEA.
Glad to hear, but telling a young lady who has sex and has got pregnant to have an abortion is also a bad idea. Imo
Gtown71

Longview, TX

#303407 Jul 5, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You must have taken more pain pills than you should have.
Your name makes me think of Sargentos cheese commerial.:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#303408 Jul 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rose, my phone has been messed up all day, but seen your post on other topic, and yes it was me calling someone religious. Yet we know there is a huge difference in being religious and being a child of God :):
l o l I thought it was,sarcastic ..
That one is religious

Still cannot believe you type on here eith a phone..I have
Enough trouble with Madame Kindle here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,220,716
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Uncle Sam 238,169
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr TerryE 5,304
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr tom wingo 29,642
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Sat Yogurt Nads 82
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web