Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
284,301 - 284,320 of 305,388 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Once
. I'm not your dear
Two birth control and safe sex is better than abortion
I know. PP makes money ..that's why I don't think they should get government money .
And still no answer
She would rather see women without any avenues of expression other than motherhood, and being good wives. She thinks if all we did from birth to death was please a man and have babies, we'd all be much happier.

She's just trying to show us all how much she cares....
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think, but it seems many pro choice folks think anytime a woman makes the choice to have sex "which is well known the only way to get pregnant ",that they should never be held responsible, if they wish to not be pregnant. They worship choice.
Our world has went to hell in the area of sex. Kids are exposed to sooo many sexual things now. Plus there is no such thing as "safe " sex.
People want the government to fix everything for them, that they mess up.
Abortion hurts many for life, but ends the life of the unborn child.
GTown, this is not remotely what being prochoice is about. You make too many broad statements about kids' exposures and the gov't without discussing the obvious; deciding to terminate an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy *is* taking responsibility for that pregnancy.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>If you found out you were pregnant and single fifty years ago, repent and move on. You let your conscience bother you too much and you teach its okay to behave bad and not have self control. Move on, repent and be better, this is what Christ would tell you. Wow, you really judge don'tcha! Christ would not approve of artificial birth control, rose. Not at all. Being Christian is very hard, Christianity is not a feel good religion like you see on TBN. We have to teach our children that pre marital sex is wrong,not in case you have sex this is what you do. You are not stopping the bad behavior but welcoming it.
You have no idea what I passed on to my child..Not a clue.

My conscience is between me and my Lord thank you.

Not yours to judge!!!! And you did with your posts ...

As it should be ...locked away .

But you talking like unwed mothers are trash is despicable .

I am against abortion for the very reason that I have said many times ..a miracle from God. I have my son in my life.

Yet you call me a plant ..

You know not one thing outside your little world and mind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You judge, hypocrite, lol , I never spit on anyone esp at clinics, this is a sign that you are really a pro abort because any pro life poster on these forums would never ever say that about someone standing up for pro life. So sad you live in the past. We occasionally do have a girl get pregnant and we never look down on her, nor is she punished for going through nine months. More kids nowadays don't even start dating till college because they are too busy with sports , esp around here.
L o l
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You *pro choicers* admitted the devil is behind planned parenthood. You and your ilk praised him in Texas. Your kind even had littler girls hold signs saying If I wanted the govt in my womb, I would F***a senator. A littler girl held that sign. You and your ilk are truly evil.
You've apparently confused yourself with other Glen Beck followers trying to project that garbage onto me and other pro-choicers.

You're not the most objective observer. Neither is Glen Beck or anything stamped with his approval.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

persnickety wrote:
And no pro life postwer on here would know anyone who is pro life would NEVER spit on anyone. Yu jusat proved you are a pro abort, rose now fess up to it.
You judged women just before including those from 50 years ago who had sex outside of marriage ..That's spitting. And low to post that cheap to me ..

By the way ..Knit ..if there I'd no dating before college where you live ..what abortion clinic do you harass people as t...And how on earth did you get a pregnant valedictorian.

Unlike you I can relate ..not sit up on a perch judging .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are allowed to graduate and even be a Valedictorian . And her little boyfriend too. Why wasn't it a problem fifty years ago? Because girls who put out were branded names and most girls didn't want that and saved themselves for their husband, women actually did this since the beginning of time. When the pill was introduced , things changed for the worse. You know that a Christian doesn't want to be like everyone else,live like everyone else, we know everyone has a higher calling.
JUDGE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Like it should be, Christians are supposed to hold themselves higher and follow Christ. the pill is evil, just like its supporters, you know the ones who yell ed hail satan in Texas. The pill is part of the culture of death, you know who said that? Blessed Pope John Paul II. You should know this and you should know that NOT teaching your children to wait and respect themselves is of the devil.
JUDGE

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

I came out in 1978 on a catholic college campus; trust me, there was a lot of pressure to stay quiet.
Some women are truly victims; many just refuse to stand up for themselves--just like a lot of men. I would contemplate, however, if a woman ho won't stand up to others is ready or even capable of being a good mother? Keep in mind that if she is actually being abused, any children involved would probably also suffer.
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that ...And I'm thinking you did that at least a couple of decades,ago.
..We all have hard decision s...my point is to have to either live with abuse of any kind or abort ..Is NOT much if a choice .
And for the very young who are prey.under the control of another ...It's worse .
And then I think of those girls well she chose it!!!!
Makes me want to cry.....some women ARE victims ...And only choose abortion because they are coerced...That is nit much choice imo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
I came out in 1978 on a catholic college campus; trust me, there was a lot of pressure to stay quiet.
Some women are truly victims; many just refuse to stand up for themselves--just like a lot of men. I would contemplate, however, if a woman ho won't stand up to others is ready or even capable of being a good mother? Keep in mind that if she is actually being abused, any children involved would probably also suffer.
<quoted text>
I didn't say there was a good answer ..But that coercion to abort happens ...And is really not choice

And despite what Muss Perfect Life Thinks..

Contraception can go a,long ways to preventing heartache all around

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You know, if you believe that, you shouldn't judge others on here and you really do a lot of judging. I never said unwed mothers were trash, you misunderstand and can't comprehend what I posted. Maybe you think you are trash?
My Lord does not see me as trash..your post was judging of anyone who did not fit the 50 year old norm. And you posted it to me.

You call me faux Christian ..a plant ..Foo..pup c ..now I know why.

Thanks for petting your true colors show.

Yes I made a mistake..paid for it dearly ...But thank the Lord He did not see me as trash....And let me find my dear child
..well vice versa.

You will use any information posted on here to be mean to people .

CHRISTIAN??? Not very..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>ANY pro life poster on Topix knows we do not harrass anyone at clinics. NONE what so ever. Have you ever been to a planned parenthood clinic and been spit, harassed because one stands up for Christ's teachings? Have you been called filthy names by clinic workers? Many have. No one spits when saying the rosary and praying to stop abortion, you weither do not know anything about the pro life movement , or you are a pro abort.
I don't go picket ..your right ...I am pro life in other ways that count.

And only mentioned spitting because of the way you act here.

Still wondering why there is a PP clinic in your area if they are so into sports they don't date.

And besides sitting outside clinics...what else do you do...

Support a CPC or unwed mother..I hope.

Do you think your nasty talk on here woukd have a pregnant woman listen to you ??

Think this is what Godly people are like???
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the pictures, the pics show children carrying filthy signs and women saying hail satan. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/02/wa...
You look at some pictures.

Read the messages.

Quit whining because women have civil rights. You also benefit from these even though you wrongfully believe otherwise.

http://desertdogmeh.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Now prove that the same women getting contraceptives are later getting abortions, because otherwise you have no argument.
<quoted text>
It's no secret that over 50% of women getting abortions were using some form of artificial birth control. Even Planned Parenthood's quasi-reasearch arm Guttmacher says so.

Nice try, though.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Once
. I'm not your dear
Two birth control and safe sex is better than abortion
I know. PP makes money ..that's why I don't think they should get government money .
And still no answer
Madam Artificial Rose: "birth control and safe sex is better than abortion"
_______

Which part of "The more Planned Parenthood pushes & provides artificial contraception and promotes premarital sex, the MORE ABORTIONS they provide"?

Connect the obvious dots for my answer.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have a planned parenthood anywhere near us. You are not pro life. You sit back and let foo and others post their selfish trash about how abortion should stay legal, you post nothing but nonsense to them. Any pro life poster would never ever do what you posted. You are filth along with the other pro aborts. You know you friends were saying hail satan in Texas, having children carry filthy signs and you post nothing about that. You are a pig a long with the other pro aborts.
Your every post proves how vile and ugly you are inside.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

That's not the argument. Birth control fails. You have to prove that women who had abortions at PP GOT their bc there as well.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret that over 50% of women getting abortions were using some form of artificial birth control. Even Planned Parenthood's quasi-reasearch arm Guttmacher says so.
Nice try, though.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Your every post shows how important abortion is; no woman should be forced to gestate a hateful loser like yourself.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have a planned parenthood anywhere near us. You are not pro life. You sit back and let foo and others post their selfish trash about how abortion should stay legal, you post nothing but nonsense to them. Any pro life poster would never ever do what you posted. You are filth along with the other pro aborts. You know you friends were saying hail satan in Texas, having children carry filthy signs and you post nothing about that. You are a pig a long with the other pro aborts.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

persnickety wrote:
Look at the signs the little girlsa are carrying. You and your ilk are filthy pigs and should never have contact with children.
Why again are you for forcing gestation of unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies?

:-/
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Artificial contraception causes heartaches.
Speak for yourself. If using birth control causes *you* heartache, then don't use it.

Easy peasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Believer 225,631
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,095,870
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••