Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 340664 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303076 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam: "Jesus told them let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
________
---------( o o )---------
---oo0---(_)---0oo----
Madam Kindle's interpretation:
"He who is in grave sin may continue to sin if she has a kidney stone." -
Does anyone in Burlington possess a brain?

If you're the norm out there, it wouldn't seem so.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#303077 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam: "Jesus told them let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
________
---------( o o )---------
---oo0---(_)---0oo----
Madam Kindle's interpretation:
"He who is in grave sin may continue to sin if she has a kidney stone." -
You too..see post to your puppet knit.

And try not to out words in my mouth

The OP Was tring to say all sex in the bible meant marriage

It dud nit..hence the reference to stoning ..

Location hidden

#303079 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm over half of women seeking an abortion were using some form of artificial contraception at the time. Hmm.
One more time...half did nit use anything
..probably listen I by to your kind.

So even by conservative numbers ..if they had. Guess what LESS BABIES TO ABORT

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#303080 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Ladi kept on posting about natural birth control and how we were supposedly hypocrits for using the NFP method.*You folks* could it be you are Ladi?
We ALL posted it, Idiot. Take your paranoia somewhere else.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303083 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>slavery......being trapped into a life of sexual perversion, having to do what others are doing,hedonism, narcesisom, Godless society , forced into an abortion because the woman is looked down on having too many children scared to speak up that ssm and abortion is wrong.
Your overactive imagination is amusing when it's not about imaginary demons raping children.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303084 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby Derick
Idiot, who do you think you're talking to?

You think you have the right to name her child that she gave up for adoption, and who adoptive parents no doubt have ALREADY named?

LOL, damn, you're stupid.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#303085 Jul 4, 2013
________

shadowy, self-described "patriot" hacktivist has launched a series of cyberattacks against Ecuador and says he plans to direct a similar onslaught against any country considering granting asylum to former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden. The hacker, who calls himself the "th3J35t3r" (the Jester) and in the past has identified himself as a former soldier, has also taken aim at Julian Assange. The WikiLeaks founder has been assisting Snowden in his efforts to seek safe haven.

On Monday, the Jester launched denial-of-service attacks against Ecuador, which is considering an asylum request from Snowden. He targeted the primary email server for the second biggest Ecuadorean stock exchange and the country's official tourism website.

The Jester, who has one of his computers on display in the International Spy Museum, is famous for launching cyberattacks against WikiLeaks and Al Qaeda-linked web sites. According to a May story in Newsweek, he's also sought to reveal the identities of jihadists recruiting online and affiliates of the hacktivist group Anonymous. The Jester told the magazine that he views his hacking as an extension of his former military service (he claims that he was affiliated with a "rather famous" unit in Afghanistan), but he said that he has "no official relationship with law enforcement agencies." On his website he describes himself as "pro OUR Military, LEA [law enforcement agencies], & Intel Communities who do the same job no matter who is sitting in the big seat."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/07/h... ----------

+++++++===

Is the hacker effective?

Other countries might think it is US hacking again as not liking others to give asylum to Snowden.

That will worsen US relationship, for people will do more ejection and deterrence.

That might even enhance more system analysts to upgrade their technology around the world, to eventually engage world cyber-attack together, that US is in no way that it can handle world hackers altogether.

It might increase more countries to consider granting Snowden asylum as well, as no one accepts breaking universal value of truth.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303086 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Pro lifwe supporters do not use that kind of filth, you on the other hand have thousands of pro aborts showing filthy signs , harassing people who use their right to protest, hundreds of pro abort women chanting they love satan. They admit it, so why can't you?
Bullshit. Anti-choicers DO, indeed, use pictures of aborted fetuses, AND have children present. They are being JUST as abusive as anyone else who USES their children for a protest, no matter WHO it is.
grumpy

Huntington Station, NY

#303088 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>According to God, sex is only for marriage. Being a Christian , you should know that.
How is marriage defined in the Bible?

Location hidden

#303089 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby Derick
Huh

Who is baby Derrick??

Location hidden

#303090 Jul 4, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Anti-choicers DO, indeed, use pictures of aborted fetuses, AND have children present. They are being JUST as abusive as anyone else who USES their children for a protest, no matter WHO it is.
Imo children should be left at home ..doing children things, on either side of the aisle. In any protest..

What if God forbid agitators looking for trouble or publicity started throwing things or worse..jeep the kids safe at home.

W

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303091 Jul 4, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh
Who is baby Derrick??
It's the name No Relevance gave to the fetus Ladi Lulu aborted 30 some-odd years ago. It's an attempt to make her feel bad about her choice.

So far, it hasn't quite had the effect he keeps hoping for...she hasn't committed suicide over it yet.

(She won't, either.)

Location hidden

#303092 Jul 4, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, who do you think you're talking to?
You think you have the right to name her child that she gave up for adoption, and who adoptive parents no doubt have ALREADY named?
LOL, damn, you're stupid.
Good heavens now he's naming my child??? What on earth for ...who is Derrick..think I heard that name before.

Thinks he owns the world I guess..

Location hidden

#303093 Jul 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It's the name No Relevance gave to the fetus Ladi Lulu aborted 30 some-odd years ago. It's an attempt to make her feel bad about her choice.
So far, it hasn't quite had the effect he keeps hoping for...she hasn't committed suicide over it yet.
(She won't, either.)
Should have read ahead..knew,I had seen it years ago..

Moronic piece of slime ..That one.

Location hidden

#303094 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby Derick
What a,slime you ate. Judge much

My son has a very great name thanks...No one asked for your opinion..

No wonder you two drive people away.

Seriously ???

The nerve of some people!!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303095 Jul 4, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Imo children should be left at home ..doing children things, on either side of the aisle. In any protest..
What if God forbid agitators looking for trouble or publicity started throwing things or worse..jeep the kids safe at home.
W
Absolutely. So she can stop with her hypocrisy anytime now, because she is apparently FINE with children being a part of pro-life protests, as well as that fool who used to park his truck, plastered with abortion pics, at a Catholic elementary school. In the morning when the kids were arriving at school.

Location hidden

#303096 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby Derick
By the way Christians believe God knows us in the womb.

Born. Preston He gives us His name for us..

We may have names here but will find out what His name for us is.

Do the reference you made.

GOD DOES NOT NEED YOU TO NAME HIS CHILDREN..what a pompous person you are.

Judge me..Judge Ladi.

Think o
Live-action needs YOUR HELP and help from your puppet ...

Location hidden

#303097 Jul 4, 2013
That should read.

DO YOU THINK OUR SAVIUOR NEEDS,YOUR HELP IN JUDGING

I don't

Our faith. Or mine anyway ..Is based on forgiveness.

But you drive people away with your judging .

SHAME on you both

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#303098 Jul 4, 2013
The signs don't bother me. The f-word isn't spelled out, and I doubt those kids can read or comprehend them anyway.

I'm more offended when anti-choicers use signs AGAINST children and make the view images they can't yet comprehend:
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2011/09/14/31...
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does the OP's obtuseness justify her hypocrisy when she claimed, "You and your ilk are filthy pigs and should never have contact with children." The sign she is bemoaning is no less profane than what she posted decrying it.
<quoted text>

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#303099 Jul 4, 2013
It's not the math, it's the PROOF--proof that the SAME women who get bc at PP are also having abortions there. And you can't prove it; you're just another lying PLM zombie.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when their is a direct relationship between promotion & dispensement of artificial birth control AND the number of abortions performed, I think you can do the math.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RetiredProfessional 1,760,591
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Chosen Traveler 35,929
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480