Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,212)

Showing posts 284,221 - 284,240 of305,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Personally, I'm an atheist. I have neither gods nor demons, just logic and intelligence.

When you can and do get pregnant, you can decide how "convenient" it is, one way or another. And, under our laws, you can then decide for yourself how to proceed with it.
BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro rights people are so hypocritical. They bash the "Religious people", while at the same time practicing demon worship as instructed to by their god Ashtoreth. Approximately 95 percent of abortions in the U.S. are not for rape, incest, or the life of the mother, but for convenience. Mothers and fathers in ancient Canaan sacrificed their children to idols for personal gain or out of fear. Today’s practice of abortion is really no different. Mothers and fathers lay their babies in the arms of stone gods named “my choice.”“My convenience.”“My best interest.” One life is sacrificed for another.“If I have an abortion, I will regain control of my life.”“If I have this abortion, my future won’t be at risk.”“Having this abortion is the sacrifice I must make for myself.”
"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-Founder of planned parent hood Margaret Sanger

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Four stones? Damn. I guess she could a creepy and hard-to-explain bracelet with them...:)

Hopefully the pain, unlike the stones, will pass quickly and recovery is uneventful. But sleep will be a great healer now.
Madam Kindle wrote:
FYI EVERYONE
HELLOOOOOOOO
Foo had her surgery and is HOME BUT in lots of pain.
She had 4 stones which were removed e d.
May be on later. Unless she sleeps!!! Hopefully
FOR WHATEVER Moron.
Who sent her a DEATH. threat....COWARD. YOU COULD have at least stood by your threats.
Hope THey find and arrest you..
Go to confession and do lots of Penance!!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Four stones? Damn. I guess she could a creepy and hard-to-explain bracelet with them...:)
Hopefully the pain, unlike the stones, will pass quickly and recovery is uneventful. But sleep will be a great healer now.
<quoted text>
We can ask her if she k e of them lol

I think hospitals a is are all in t o medical waste disposal..So probably not..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How is categorizing posters here into "Christian" and "baby killers" and "queers" attacking Christians or Christianity as you claim above?
I made a guess based on what I read. I didn't, as you do above, claim it as fact.'Sides, how would you know what the OP's mindset was when writing that post you lazily accuse me of being paranoid about?
How was Canada Day?
In case you missed m y post..Foo is home..had,4 removed ..Is,in pain and sleeping ..hopefully :)

At least it's,over. We hope
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegedly.
Yes true, but allegations , that have been turning the world in every which direction, since it happened.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
FYI EVERYONE
HELLOOOOOOOO
FOR WHATEVER Moron.
Who sent her a DEATH. threat....COWARD. YOU COULD have at least stood by your threats.
Madam Artificial Rose: "Foo had her surgery and is HOME BUT in lots of pain."

The 4,000 babies in America who Foo supported executing today by abortion won't be coming home.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Personally, I'm an atheist. I have neither gods nor demons, just logic and intelligence.
When you can and do get pregnant, you can decide how "convenient" it is, one way or another. And, under our laws, you can then decide for yourself how to proceed with it.
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "I have neither gods nor demons"

You have many 'gods'. For example, you bow at the altar of the almighty orgasm.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
FYI EVERYONE
HELLOOOOOOOO
FOR WHATEVER Moron.
Madam Artificial Rose: "Foo had her surgery...She had 4 stones which were removed"

Great. She' be even dumber now.

~~ Shrug ~~
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro rights people are so hypocritical. They bash the "Religious people", while at the same time practicing demon worship as instructed to by their god Ashtoreth. Approximately 95 percent of abortions in the U.S. are not for rape, incest, or the life of the mother, but for convenience. Mothers and fathers in ancient Canaan sacrificed their children to idols for personal gain or out of fear. Today’s practice of abortion is really no different. Mothers and fathers lay their babies in the arms of stone gods named “my choice.”“My convenience.”“My best interest.” One life is sacrificed for another.“If I have an abortion, I will regain control of my life.”“If I have this abortion, my future won’t be at risk.”“Having this abortion is the sacrifice I must make for myself.”
"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
"This abortion is the sacrifice I must make for myself."

How convenient for a mother sacrifice her babies life and pretend she's the victim.

Pathetic.

666....'godmother' of proaborts -> Margaret Sanger...666
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed m y post..Foo is home..had,4 removed ..Is,in pain and sleeping ..hopefully :)
At least it's,over. We hope
Saw it, thanks!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The 4,000 babies in America who Foo supported executing today by abortion won't be coming home.
And what is it you think you can do about that?

Help reduce the annual number of abortions by promoting birth control? Teaching comprehensive sexual/reproductive education in public schools? Or whine and try to manipulate on a Topix thread?

Which one(s) are you willing to do to keep abortion sterile and safe while reducing the annual number?

Do tell, your highness.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You get dumber by the day. It doesn't say anything about SSM being illegal.
Illegality means an action breaks a law and has a course of punishment, criminal or civil. Not one SS couple has ever gone to jail for being married.
<quoted text>
The gay mayor of San Francisco clearly side-stepped the law when permitting marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

Governor Schwarzenegger ordered state Attorney General to "obtain a definitive judicial resolution" of the controversy. Supreme Court of California halted the weddings. The Attorney General brought lawsuit against San Francisco.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is it you think you can do about that?
Help reduce the annual number of abortions by promoting birth control? Teaching comprehensive sexual/reproductive education in public schools? Or whine and try to manipulate on a Topix thread?
Which one(s) are you willing to do to keep abortion sterile and safe while reducing the annual number?
Do tell, your highness.
Katie V.: "And what is it you think you can do about that?
... What are you willing to do to help reduce the annual number of abortions."
________

Katie, you have no interest in reducing the number of baby human beings brutally executed in their mother's womb. KILLING innocents is how you perversely cope w/ the consequences of your bad decisions in life.
________

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.

"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie V.

"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord. Until then that 'child's life' is NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.

"There is no 'exact moment' as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery WELL INTO THE FIRST 24-48 HOURS AFTER CHILDBIRTH. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know..And besides posting on here with venom.

What do you personally do to help save a life???

Support a CPC..pray...try to show real life people the countenance of Christ..

How's this..

I am a confused and desperate unwed mother .

I cruise Topix...I going this thread about abortion...read some posting

What impression will I have of the pro life side of the coin. From your nasty posts. And others.

what will TH e y t think of our Lord from our posts...

Just curious what do you do and say to maybe save the life of just one baby??!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>There are many, many women out there are coerced into abortion by the media , family ansd boyfriends. Get rweal, you probably coerced a young woman to aboert. I bet you said you can't aord to raise a child yet, or you were raped etc. Many guys say abort or i will leave you etc. Or a mom and dad saying if you get pregnant , you are aborting. This culture does not put any value on life anymore.
Huh? You really believe this?

So that's why there's about 4 million live births annually in the USA and only about 800 thousand terminations during that same period?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "And what is it you think you can do about that?
... What are you willing to do to help reduce the annual number of abortions."
________
Katie, you have no interest in reducing the number of baby human beings brutally executed in their mother's womb. KILLING innocents is how you perversely cope w/ the consequences of your bad decisions in life.
________
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie V.
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord. Until then that 'child's life' is NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.
"There is no 'exact moment' as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery WELL INTO THE FIRST 24-48 HOURS AFTER CHILDBIRTH. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.
Thanks for proving my point (yet again), Manipulator.

Your snippets lack context and are meaningless to a true thinker. But hey, whatever works for your turdites... right?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>There are many, many women out there are coerced into abortion by the media , family ansd boyfriends. Get rweal, you probably coerced a young woman to aboert. I bet you said you can't aord to raise a child yet, or you were raped etc. Many guys say abort or i will leave you etc. Or a mom and dad saying if you get pregnant , you are aborting. This culture does not put any value on life anymore.
That is not force.

Oh, and you've just lost ANOTHER bet. Good thing you're not betting real money, you'd be in debt by now.

You are just all-around wrong. As usual.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>birth control isn't really an absolute so why not teach people to respect themselves instead.
Who says nobody is teaching "people to respect themselves"? Why not combine both? Like what Ocean has repeatedly said regarding teenagers remaining sex free.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Sure they can; I'm sure those clinics have sandwich bags. But what's the point?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

No, I bow to produce the orgasm. Never tried using an altar though....
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "I have neither gods nor demons"
You have many 'gods'. For example, you bow at the altar of the almighty orgasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 284,221 - 284,240 of305,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,077,688
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 223,931
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,639
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••