Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,741
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302949 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I am saying teach your children that pre marital sex is wrong, whats wrong with that? any Christian mother who doesn't teach that is going against Christ, really they are. You are going against what Christ wants. If you teach your kids to use condoms and to go on the pill you are saying sex is not sacred and not only for marriage. Many forms of birth control are abortion . if you don't believe that, then you are being mislead. Your little pro abort friends are yelling hail satan in Texas, what do you think of that?
Nit all children come from.families that teach well. Knit.

Oh I have real question if your kids are in a,Catholic high school??

And one of the girls gets pregnant will she be allowed to graduate?

What about her boyfriend???
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#302950 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I am saying teach your children that pre marital sex is wrong, whats wrong with that? any Christian mother who doesn't teach that is going against Christ, really they are. You are going against what Christ wants. If you teach your kids to use condoms and to go on the pill you are saying sex is not sacred and not only for marriage. Many forms of birth control are abortion . if you don't believe that, then you are being mislead. Your little pro abort friends are yelling hail satan in Texas, what do you think of that?
One more time.
In Christ's time, all sex with a virgin was marital.
Joseph never consummated his marriage to Mary. Who was Jesus' father? God or Joseph.
Does the NT talk about the wedding of Mary to Joseph?

Location hidden

#302951 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>so very true. Rosey believes in letting teenagers have sex before marriage, she has to be a plant and I am wondering if she isn't Foo. You know the devil deceives . Maybe god will bless Foo in having the same pain as a victim of abortion.
Ahh so now I'm really foo in disguise. Lol..

Have you read any of my posts since last nite???
Would FOO post like that that about coercion...you have really lost it now!!!

And now I'm the devil too deceiving you.

Listen closely...I do not think teenagers should be having sex...silly woman....

But the fact is THEY DO...And if they ars not taught how to be safe they wind up in abortion clinics...That makes people LIKE YOU responsible for them getting pregnant and aborting at least partially

How about them apples

Be careful knit as you say the evil one is out there and you are accusing the wrong person ....

I'm mot talking about WHAT YOU TEacH YOUR KIDS..But then they may go out and sin too....then what ....

If you have a daughter. Woukd she ha afraid to tell you..I hope not fir her sake...as I hate abortion as much as you do...

Location hidden

#302952 Jul 3, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you've proven conclusively that you are vile, and ugly inside.
Now I'm FOO in disguise lol...

Location hidden

#302953 Jul 3, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the woman who feels she can make no other choice, is still making a choice.
Yes, one woman was fired. She was not following policy. Still, the "pimp" and the "prostitute" were fake, there actually were NO girls. And this is not a typical situation we're talking about anyway. I don't even know any stats on it.
Again, it's coercion, yes, but not force, which was what some other posters were claiming.
As for regret, anyone making a choice that they know is not right for them will regret it. Doesn't mean they weren't the one making the choice.
And a young girl who feels she has NO other choice??? It's choice in name only..

We know there are women forced into prostitution..Bitner.

We know there are women with abusive boyfriends.

No they don't tie them up and drug them..We hope ..But coercion is just NOT the same as choice..
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#302954 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
The same orange-clad abortion rights supporters who sent children to #StandWithWendy in Texas today holding signs like “Stay out of my mommy’s vagina” didn’t limit themselves to strictly scientific arguments for unrestricted access to abortion. Groups of protesters also countered pro-life groups’ prayers with chants of “Hail Satan.” Pro aborts yelling hail satan.
Persnickety: Groups of protesters also countered pro-life groups’ prayers with chants of “Hail Satan.”

At least proaborts are finally acknowledging who their master is. The Father Of Lies.

Remember when Democrats took God off of their platform?

Satan progressed w/ toehold, to foothold, to STRONGHOLD on these evil, self-absorbed minions.......

Location hidden

#302955 Jul 3, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>One more time.
In Christ's time, all sex with a virgin was marital.
Joseph never consummated his marriage to Mary. Who was Jesus' father? God or Joseph.
Does the NT talk about the wedding of Mary to Joseph?
Oh please not here on the Mary debate..She was betrothed and Joseph took her to WIFE.

Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit. GOD is His father ..the marriage was after she conceived

If all sex was marital..why did they stone prostitutes..
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#302956 Jul 3, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm FOO in disguise lol...
You're the skin of a prolifer stuffed full of prochoice sentiment.

^^^ Proabort Apologist ^^^

Location hidden

#302957 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>so very true. Rosey believes in letting teenagers have sex before marriage, she has to be a plant and I am wondering if she isn't Foo. You know the devil deceives . Maybe god will bless Foo in having the same pain as a victim of abortion.
Do you are admitting it now knit..what you wrote to her???

That was YOU ???? Hmmmm

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#302958 Jul 3, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm glad about that also.
Abortion is one hundred percent irreversible..
So is giving birth.

I've never heard of anyone stuffing one back in...

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302959 Jul 3, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
And a young girl who feels she has NO other choice??? It's choice in name only..
We know there are women forced into prostitution..Bitner.
We know there are women with abusive boyfriends.
No they don't tie them up and drug them..We hope ..But coercion is just NOT the same as choice..
Even if they feel that there is only one choice to be made, they are still making a choice.

I never said women weren't forced into prostitution. I said they are not being forced to abort.

Yes, they have abusive boyfriends. But even such cannot take them into a clinic and force them to have an abortion.

The choice is allowing yourself to be talked into something you know you don't want.

Location hidden

#302960 Jul 3, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol

Nope not even close
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#302961 Jul 3, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
And you did not answer my question.
You insist people answer you.
that's how you roll.
By I figured you would not even read my post to YOU or answer...
The harder Planned Parenthood pushes & provides artificial contraception and promotes premarital sex, the more abortions they perform.

$$ Cha-Ching!$$

Take 2011, for instance: Planned Parenthood celebrated a record number of abortions that year.

You do the math..........

(Don't ignore Planned Parenthood's business model, dear)

Location hidden

#302962 Jul 3, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and you never did answer my questions ...what do YOU do besides post lies on here t make abortion more rare.

Saved any lies with your bad wishes for other humans??

Given any help to an unwed mother or a CPC.

Allowed sex ed in your schools

Anything ???
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#302963 Jul 3, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Nope not even close
Proofs in the pudding.

And.

Your pudding has obvious baby blood in it.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302964 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Its about as coercive as putting a tampon in.
Bitch, if anyone but myself attempts to put a tampon in me, they're going to get smacked into next Tuesday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302965 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
The same orange-clad abortion rights supporters who sent children to #StandWithWendy in Texas today holding signs like “Stay out of my mommy’s vagina” didn’t limit themselves to strictly scientific arguments for unrestricted access to abortion. Groups of protesters also countered pro-life groups’ prayers with chants of “Hail Satan.” Pro aborts yelling hail satan.
Did you read this in World Nut Daily, or did you just have road-kill more diseased than usual for dinner?
Gtown71

United States

#302966 Jul 3, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
Should someone accept the consequences of choices they alone make?
One would think, but it seems many pro choice folks think anytime a woman makes the choice to have sex "which is well known the only way to get pregnant ",that they should never be held responsible, if they wish to not be pregnant. They worship choice.

Our world has went to hell in the area of sex. Kids are exposed to sooo many sexual things now. Plus there is no such thing as "safe " sex.

People want the government to fix everything for them, that they mess up.

Abortion hurts many for life, but ends the life of the unborn child.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#302967 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Should have capitalized God.
Foo doesn't use God's name in vain. Every anti-choice poster uses the lords name in vain. Or do you think your posts have that much significance???

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302968 Jul 3, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think, but it seems many pro choice folks think anytime a woman makes the choice to have sex "which is well known the only way to get pregnant ",that they should never be held responsible, if they wish to not be pregnant. They worship choice.
Our world has went to hell in the area of sex. Kids are exposed to sooo many sexual things now. Plus there is no such thing as "safe " sex.
People want the government to fix everything for them, that they mess up.
Abortion hurts many for life, but ends the life of the unborn child.
What constitutes responsible action regarding an unplanned pregnancy is a matter of opinion, not fact. And the fact is that the only opinion that matters, is that of the pregnant woman. If she thinks the more responsible action is to continue the pregnancy, it is. If she thinks the more responsible action is to end the pregnancy, it is. What YOU think of HER decision, is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,172,019
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 40 min SpaceBlues 3,002
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 28,702
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr squeezers 728
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat thetruth 234,482
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Sat RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Fri alanparkcity 1
More from around the web