Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,668
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302894 Jul 2, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
FYI EVERYONE
HELLOOOOOOOO
Foo had her surgery and is HOME BUT in lots of pain.
She had 4 stones which were removed e d.
May be on later. Unless she sleeps!!! Hopefully
FOR WHATEVER Moron.
Who sent her a DEATH. threat....COWARD. YOU COULD have at least stood by your threats.
Hope THey find and arrest you..
Go to confession and do lots of Penance!!!
Madam Artificial Rose: "Foo had her surgery...She had 4 stones which were removed"

Great. She' be even dumber now.

~~ Shrug ~~
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302895 Jul 2, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro rights people are so hypocritical. They bash the "Religious people", while at the same time practicing demon worship as instructed to by their god Ashtoreth. Approximately 95 percent of abortions in the U.S. are not for rape, incest, or the life of the mother, but for convenience. Mothers and fathers in ancient Canaan sacrificed their children to idols for personal gain or out of fear. Today’s practice of abortion is really no different. Mothers and fathers lay their babies in the arms of stone gods named “my choice.”“My convenience.”“My best interest.” One life is sacrificed for another.“If I have an abortion, I will regain control of my life.”“If I have this abortion, my future won’t be at risk.”“Having this abortion is the sacrifice I must make for myself.”
"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-Founder of planned parent hood Margaret Sanger
"This abortion is the sacrifice I must make for myself."

How convenient for a mother sacrifice her babies life and pretend she's the victim.

Pathetic.

"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

-Founder of planned parent hood Margaret Sanger

666....'godmother' of proaborts -> Margaret Sanger...666
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302896 Jul 2, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed m y post..Foo is home..had,4 removed ..Is,in pain and sleeping ..hopefully :)
At least it's,over. We hope
Saw it, thanks!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302897 Jul 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam Artificial Rose: "Foo had her surgery and is HOME BUT in lots of pain."
The 4,000 babies in America who Foo supported executing today by abortion won't be coming home.
And what is it you think you can do about that?

Help reduce the annual number of abortions by promoting birth control? Teaching comprehensive sexual/reproductive education in public schools? Or whine and try to manipulate on a Topix thread?

Which one(s) are you willing to do to keep abortion sterile and safe while reducing the annual number?

Do tell, your highness.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302898 Jul 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You get dumber by the day. It doesn't say anything about SSM being illegal.
Illegality means an action breaks a law and has a course of punishment, criminal or civil. Not one SS couple has ever gone to jail for being married.
<quoted text>
The gay mayor of San Francisco clearly side-stepped the law when permitting marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

Governor Schwarzenegger ordered state Attorney General to "obtain a definitive judicial resolution" of the controversy. Supreme Court of California halted the weddings. The Attorney General brought lawsuit against San Francisco.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302900 Jul 2, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is it you think you can do about that?
Help reduce the annual number of abortions by promoting birth control? Teaching comprehensive sexual/reproductive education in public schools? Or whine and try to manipulate on a Topix thread?
Which one(s) are you willing to do to keep abortion sterile and safe while reducing the annual number?
Do tell, your highness.
Katie V.: "And what is it you think you can do about that?
... What are you willing to do to help reduce the annual number of abortions."
________

Katie, you have no interest in reducing the number of baby human beings brutally executed in their mother's womb. KILLING innocents is how you perversely cope w/ the consequences of your bad decisions in life.
________

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.

"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie V.

"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord. Until then that 'child's life' is NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.

"There is no 'exact moment' as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery WELL INTO THE FIRST 24-48 HOURS AFTER CHILDBIRTH. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302902 Jul 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The 4,000 babies in America who Foo supported executing today by abortion won't be coming home.
Yes I know..And besides posting on here with venom.

What do you personally do to help save a life???

Support a CPC..pray...try to show real life people the countenance of Christ..

How's this..

I am a confused and desperate unwed mother .

I cruise Topix...I going this thread about abortion...read some posting

What impression will I have of the pro life side of the coin. From your nasty posts. And others.

what will TH e y t think of our Lord from our posts...

Just curious what do you do and say to maybe save the life of just one baby??!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302903 Jul 2, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>There are many, many women out there are coerced into abortion by the media , family ansd boyfriends. Get rweal, you probably coerced a young woman to aboert. I bet you said you can't aord to raise a child yet, or you were raped etc. Many guys say abort or i will leave you etc. Or a mom and dad saying if you get pregnant , you are aborting. This culture does not put any value on life anymore.
Huh? You really believe this?

So that's why there's about 4 million live births annually in the USA and only about 800 thousand terminations during that same period?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302904 Jul 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
________
Katie, you have no interest in reducing the number of baby human beings brutally executed in their mother's womb. KILLING innocents is how you perversely cope w/ the consequences of your bad decisions in life.
________
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie V.
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord. Until then that 'child's life' is NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.
"There is no 'exact moment' as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery WELL INTO THE FIRST 24-48 HOURS AFTER CHILDBIRTH. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.
Thanks for proving my point (yet again), Manipulator.

Your snippets lack context and are meaningless to a true thinker. But hey, whatever works for your turdites... right?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302905 Jul 2, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>There are many, many women out there are coerced into abortion by the media , family ansd boyfriends. Get rweal, you probably coerced a young woman to aboert. I bet you said you can't aord to raise a child yet, or you were raped etc. Many guys say abort or i will leave you etc. Or a mom and dad saying if you get pregnant , you are aborting. This culture does not put any value on life anymore.
That is not force.

Oh, and you've just lost ANOTHER bet. Good thing you're not betting real money, you'd be in debt by now.

You are just all-around wrong. As usual.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302906 Jul 2, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>birth control isn't really an absolute so why not teach people to respect themselves instead.
Who says nobody is teaching "people to respect themselves"? Why not combine both? Like what Ocean has repeatedly said regarding teenagers remaining sex free.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#302907 Jul 2, 2013
Sure they can; I'm sure those clinics have sandwich bags. But what's the point?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#302908 Jul 2, 2013
No, I bow to produce the orgasm. Never tried using an altar though....
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "I have neither gods nor demons"
You have many 'gods'. For example, you bow at the altar of the almighty orgasm.

Indianapolis

#302909 Jul 2, 2013
Which would mean the mayor overstepped his authority, not that SSM was illegal. Your brain cells die every time you blink.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay mayor of San Francisco clearly side-stepped the law when permitting marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
Governor Schwarzenegger ordered state Attorney General to "obtain a definitive judicial resolution" of the controversy. Supreme Court of California halted the weddings. The Attorney General brought lawsuit against San Francisco.

Indianapolis

#302910 Jul 2, 2013
AND there are many anti-choicers who do the same thing. That's why it's the woman's decision, not theirs or yours.
persnickety wrote:

Location hidden

#302911 Jul 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
________
________
What do you do..to help.

How about educating young men and women...

Abstinence is great but how about safety ..condoms ..spermicides..diagrams...bc pills which do not allow ovulation..

Teach kids by showing them graphic videos of STDs ..births a nd abortions .at an appropriate age.

You do any thing to promote that .

Or just write nasty on a forum.

What's a t good does it do to an at risk baby in the wee mob..to wish another human to be in pain????

Location hidden

#302912 Jul 2, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says nobody is teaching "people to respect themselves"? Why not combine both? Like what Ocean has repeatedly said regarding teenagers remaining sex free.
Exactly ...teach them self respect. And get those loud mouthed celebrities THat they look up to on no a rd making PSA S
Saying TH a t hooking up is no t cool or w whatever the. New word is.

A pregnant teen might s pens money on abortion I instead of buying their videos!!!! It's in their interest..

And t he government could do the PSA s as well...if they wanted abortion rare...use MTV and the internet .
Write congress

Instead of protesting anything that could cut down on abortion.

Just point the finger at the scared pregnant woman..in s read of keeping her from being in that position.

I am 100 percent a against elective abortion ..heal t by moms once pregnant are mothers who should be mothers.

But a t least do something ..be for something t hat might..just might m a key abortion a little rarer ...

Location hidden

#302913 Jul 2, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not force.
Oh, and you've just lost ANOTHER bet. Good thing you're not betting real money, you'd be in debt by now.
You are just all-around wrong. As usual.
But it is coercion..And if I was 10 years younger..the co e ricin would definitely have been there from the Father.
I won't go into the awful things he Saud..I have forgiven it...very hard thing and in m y case I had to move away from home.

Still glad there was no Roe then

Any how there is coercion.

And that does impact free choice.

Just sayin..And b e lived me agreeing even partially with knit is not easy

Location hidden

#302918 Jul 2, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>An at risk bvaby in the wqomb is as important as Foo. Why can
't you understand that?
I never said it wasn't Did I...you never read ..never ever have
I have now posted just now ..right on this page..how I detest a abortion ..even agreed eith you somewhat about coercion.

But you just post your silly twaddle....

But how dies wishing one human pain..help a baby???

How. does reading those unkind thoughts show anything about God's mercy. And the people who profess to love Him..
What about some girl looking in at this forum.on abortion
Maybe wonder let's see what these, people Think????

Go I by away thinking the ones who live God are sure mean..

Or Don t you care.

And what the check did you mean by your question concerning my husband??

Answer me after actually reading. Fir once in your life.

Why would my husband care one wit who I posted to it about..He has zero interest in forums. He likes Duck dynasty and alligator are s lying..go figure.. But what's it to you??

SO WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU MEAN KNIT ????

Location hidden

#302919 Jul 2, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>condoms etc will cause more immoral behavior. Sorry but teaching kids how to use condoms and such just gives them a green light for pre marital sex.
And you think they dont have sex now??? Green light or not?????

If people like you refuse to let this be taught..YOU ARE CAUSIN G MORE TEEN PREGNANCY ..AND YOU ARE ACTUALKY CAUSING MORE ABORTIONS KNIT.

Think about that...mire tiny babies killed because you and others like you want to think no one would have sex without birth control !!!!!

That woman going into that clinic. Could not even be there if she used birth control

It would be great if no one had sex outside Matt I a he and wanted a bunch of kids..But they don't...And birth cont r ok beats out abortion any day ..for both mom and baby!!!!

That next girl you holler at at a clinic..might be someone you prevented from learning contraception..poor baby ...poor woman..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Patrick 1,110,901
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr broombroom 200,977
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 27,419
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••