Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309954 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302862 Jul 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wrong yet again. SSM has NEVER been illegal in this country; it's merely not recognized by the state.
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "Wrong yet again. SSM has NEVER been illegal in this country; it's merely not recognized by the state."

California's Supreme Court thought SSM was illegal in its state....

...and the existing 'California LEGISLATIVE and initiative measures limiting marriage to opposite-sex couples violate the state constitutional rights of same-sex couples and may not be used to preclude same-sex couples from marrying.'
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302863 Jul 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Send you a PM back. Surgery is in the morning, so I'll be around tomorrow nite hopefully! Looking forward to a few days rest pain free! <<grin>>
Fake Foo: "Surgery is in the morning, so I'll be around tomorrow nite hopefully! Looking forward to a few days rest pain free! <<grin>>"

Meanwhile, 4,000 defenseless human beings in the womb will be chopped to shreds w/ sharp curettes in abortuaries. And. YOU promote & deathscort these evil acts.

You self-absorbed, evil shmuck.

P.S. Those 4,000 babies you support executing today won't be around tonight. You self-centered, unempathetic, baby-killing dry drunk.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#302864 Jul 2, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Not physically, but emotionally , yes.
Why on earth do you so fervently believe women are so weak-minded, that we would 'kill our baby' on somebody else's say-so? Emotionally forced? Really? Would YOU?

If some stupid son-of-a-dog tried to convince me I needed to 'kill my baby' to keep him around, HE'd be the one dying.

Pffft.

You sure don't give women much credit for 'thinking for ourselves'.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302865 Jul 2, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Letting yourself be talked into a decision is not force.
Elegant. Should have read ahead.

:)
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302866 Jul 2, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think, as usual, NR is just spouting the same lies told to him by the Religious Right. As usual, I think NR doesn't want to know what the truth is because he's so set on it being what he *wants* to be, not what it is. SSDD
Katie V.: "[Foo] I think NR doesn't wants to know what the truth is."

Awww....Katie is blindly backing her proabort friend w/out having knowledge of the topic.

Two dumbs don't make a right.

The whole dumb is greater than the dumb parts.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302867 Jul 2, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Elegant. Should have read ahead.
:)
PLAYA:'That was elegant, Bitner'
_______

The only thing elegant about Bitner is how she creates a stack of Butter 'N' Bacon sandwiches.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302868 Jul 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
PLAYA:'That was elegant, Bitner'
_______
The only thing elegant about Bitner is how she creates a stack of Butter 'N' Bacon sandwiches.
As opposed to the 'sheit and scab' sandwiches you craft in your basement, from the numerous corpses of twinks in various stages of decomposition down there?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302869 Jul 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "[Foo] I think NR doesn't wants to know what the truth is."
Awww....Katie is blindly backing her proabort friend w/out having knowledge of the topic.
Two dumbs don't make a right.
The whole dumb is greater than the dumb parts.
Wishful thinking on your part, NR.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#302870 Jul 2, 2013
Dying does not make one a hero--dying in the commission of an act that saves others does--especially if the risk is known and accepted.

Many people have sense...it's you who is sorely lacking in it.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie? They are not heroes.
Giving up your life does not make you
a hero. How dumb. Someone is starting
the fires. Who has any sense?

Indianapolis

#302871 Jul 2, 2013
Maybe you should know what eugenics MEANS; it has nothing to do with the individual decisions of pregnant women.
BiggBBoss wrote:
If planned parenthood didn't force eugenics so strongly on women and gave them a choice, they would be a lot better off. The Eugenics program at planned parenthood is racist. Founder of planned parenthood Margaret Sanger desired to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit." -Margaret Sanger

Indianapolis

#302872 Jul 2, 2013
You get dumber by the day. It doesn't say anything about SSM being illegal.

Illegality means an action breaks a law and has a course of punishment, criminal or civil. Not one SS couple has ever gone to jail for being married.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "Wrong yet again. SSM has NEVER been illegal in this country; it's merely not recognized by the state."
California's Supreme Court thought SSM was illegal in its state....
...and the existing 'California LEGISLATIVE and initiative measures limiting marriage to opposite-sex couples violate the state constitutional rights of same-sex couples and may not be used to preclude same-sex couples from marrying.'

Indianapolis

#302873 Jul 2, 2013
And while you whine like a little bitch, abortions are still legal. Every time you post, an abortion is being performed somewhere. And there isn't a damned thing you can do about it, you impotent, self-absorbed freak.

Oops! There goes another fetus....
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake Foo: "Surgery is in the morning, so I'll be around tomorrow nite hopefully! Looking forward to a few days rest pain free! <<grin>>"
Meanwhile, 4,000 defenseless human beings in the womb will be chopped to shreds w/ sharp curettes in abortuaries. And. YOU promote & deathscort these evil acts.
You self-absorbed, evil shmuck.
P.S. Those 4,000 babies you support executing today won't be around tonight. You self-centered, unempathetic, baby-killing dry drunk.

Since: Jun 13

Franklin, KY

#302874 Jul 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should know what eugenics MEANS; it has nothing to do with the individual decisions of pregnant women.
Exactly- it uses force! PP forces abortion on women to "remove the scum Of the society". How could any rational person support that! Eugenics and abortion is crazy stuff from the dark ages used for human sacrifice to demon gods!
Katie Still Does not Read

New York, NY

#302875 Jul 2, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NOT so clever one, I don't have "anti-Christian bias".
I have faux-Christian bias. IOW, Xtian bias.
Like especially those kinds of hypocrites that lump themselves into the same category they attack, forgetting they're no more special than anyone else in the same category.
:|
You labelled the poster a faux Christian. Faux Christians are hypocritical, and while their un-Christianlike actions may belie what they claim to be, they still fancy themselves as true Christian believers. A Christian, especially in this case, a faux Christian, would NEVER attack Christians or Christianity as that poster did.
Stop being paranoid about people trying to out-clever you and read posts before you respond. You simpleton.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302876 Jul 2, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly- it uses force! PP forces abortion on women to "remove the scum Of the society". How could any rational person support that! Eugenics and abortion is crazy stuff from the dark ages used for human sacrifice to demon gods!
They do no such thing.

Good grief, yet ANOTHER paranoid anti-choice fetus worshipper.
Gtown71

United States

#302877 Jul 2, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So...... What you're saying is that the zombie apocalypse started 2000+ years ago with your fabled jebus.
No, I'm saying that any God, that doesn't have power to live a perfect life, and raise from the dead, isn't much of a God. Yet Jesus is, can, did, does, forever will be :)
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302878 Jul 2, 2013
Katie Still Does not Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You labelled the poster a faux Christian. Faux Christians are hypocritical, and while their un-Christianlike actions may belie what they claim to be, they still fancy themselves as true Christian believers. A Christian, especially in this case, a faux Christian, would NEVER attack Christians or Christianity as that poster did.
Stop being paranoid about people trying to out-clever you and read posts before you respond. You simpleton.
How is categorizing posters here into "Christian" and "baby killers" and "queers" attacking Christians or Christianity as you claim above?

I made a guess based on what I read. I didn't, as you do above, claim it as fact.'Sides, how would you know what the OP's mindset was when writing that post you lazily accuse me of being paranoid about?

How was Canada Day?

Since: Jun 13

Franklin, KY

#302879 Jul 2, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>They do no such thing.

Good grief, yet ANOTHER paranoid anti-choice fetus worshipper.
I am a "fetus worshipper" Because I do not want to join your baby Holocaust?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302880 Jul 2, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a "fetus worshipper" Because I do not want to join your baby Holocaust?
There is no "baby holocaust".

Here, kindly respond to this post you ignored on the other thread.

Sanger's dead and gone. PP runs healthcare clinics, and only somewhere between one third and half of them even perform abortions.

Your delusion about why abortion was "invented" would be amusing if it wasn't indicative of mental illness.

Many, many prominent people favored eugenics then. She was a product of her times. Ever owned a Ford? If so, then by YOUR logic, YOU were/are promoting eugenics, as Henry Ford was into it as well.

Sanger was firmly AGAINST abortion. She promoted birth control, and quite a lot of that had to do with watching her mother lose her health after, if I recall correctly, 12 pregnancies, and not being allowed to prevent them.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#302881 Jul 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, in part. JESUS did die, but rose again the third day. Praise The Lord :)
Allegedly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Uncle Sam 239,500
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,234,752
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr OzRitz 5,649
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) 9 hr tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr Pietro Armando 201,811
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) May 27 tom wingo 29,767
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web