Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311625 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#302675 Jun 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you've done more research & finally understand SCOTUS did not make a #SSM constititutional right; it sent it back to the states to decide.
Not sure what you're babbling about, but SCOTUS didn't do any such thing with shooting down DOMA. It simply gave gays and lesbians who marry the same federal rights as everyone else.
As for my state, it is moving even faster ahead w/ placing traditional marriage in state constitution. THANKS, GAYS!
ROFLMAO Bullshit. You've been wrong every time before on this issue, and you're going to be wrong now. Guaranteed. Yours will be one of the next states to pass gay marriage. It MAY become a test case, but it will fail, just like your kind ALWAYS fail.
What gay agenda is also unwittingly doing is making liberals and independents understand why Roe v. Wade is bad law. Gay agenda is laying the foundation to overturn Roe v. Wade & send it to the states to decide. Justice Ginsburg herself made this assessment.
No she didn't. SHe made NO comparison to their shooting down DOMA and RvW. None. LOL You're so pahetic No Relevance, but keep on trying son!
Lastly, gay agenda STRIPPING 7 million California's voice against #SSM in their state won't go over well.
They dont like it? Just another TOUGH SHIT moment for your kind. Your kind doesn't get to vote on stipping others civil rights, and THAT is what SCOTUS said in a nutshell.

Y'all FORCED your agenda on The People.
Pssst.....stupid..... WE are "THE PEOPLE" too, and your kind dont get to vote on the civil rights of others. Dont like it? DO the ONLY thing you're EVER gonig to do about it - bitch like a little girl on a message board.
Push-back is hell. THANKS, GAYS!
LOLOLOL!! Hold your breath while you wait for that No Relevance, you poor little impotent boob.

Location hidden

#302676 Jun 30, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya "Foo!"
How're you feeling Milady?
If I'm not much mistaken, you've got your surgery appointment in a day or two no? My very best that all goes well and your discomfort is alleviated. Recently saw the Star Trek sequel. Not a bad movie by any stretch but I think I liked the previous one better. This one was too long, too loud, and seemed to be better fitted to an Indiana Jones type of script; it just kept going from one hyper-kinetic action sequence to the next. Still and all, it was a fun movie--just wished they would have eased the volume down a tad.
Best luv!
:)
Yup. Tuesday at 9 is the date! Looking forward to it LOL!

You must be reading my mind. I have 6 movies lined up for recoup, and that's one of them! Cant wait for a few easy days off of rest and relaxation with NO pain! WHOO HOO!!

Location hidden

#302677 Jun 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo? Did you notice my post from yesterday showing how your links failed to demonstration that "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will" ?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Please provide link(s) that substantiate your contention that "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will."
TIA.
Already done son. Sorry if you dont like it.

BTW, its nice that you're proving your sock puppet is as obsessive as you are.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302678 Jun 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Tuesday at 9 is the date! Looking forward to it LOL!
You must be reading my mind. I have 6 movies lined up for recoup, and that's one of them! Cant wait for a few easy days off of rest and relaxation with NO pain! WHOO HOO!!
Is that Bert and Ernie I see in your avatars..

Hey foo

Location hidden

#302679 Jun 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.should have read BEFIRE message ..

We gals are so smart !!! MADAM says offer to this ridiculous notion one has to post exactly the chickens of their ridiculous riducukousimsginary record

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#302680 Jun 30, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
And Madame thinks that some of those few may be multiple personalities ..Lol
I will give your question a try ..
Jesus was fully human but fully divine.
He had to be perfect. As only that way coukd He be the perfect human sacrifice ...unblemished lamb ..
He was tempted by Sat tan...told him after three times to get lost and not tempt the Lord..thus was after He fasted for forty days and was weak.
He was also weakest in the Garden when H begged His father that He nit have to drink the Cup..But then gave it over to God's will.
The crucifixion and all the torture that went with t h it were horrid..That was against His humanity...But the worst was as He was on the CROSS..He drank the CUP OF OUR SINS..became full of Sin ..And that part was spiritual ..the Son of God becoming full of Sin to save us.
When He cried out Father why have you forsaken me ..it was because His Spiritual self was so torturers by something as foreign as SIN.
AND at that point in time ..for the first time in eternity
HE WAS SEPARATED FROM HIS FaTHER GOD. It was the only way to reclaim us from God's perfect justice which rules the Universe.
This sacrifice could only be carried out by a perfect human who shed real blood ..as in the Abramic sacrifice..And by God's Son perfect in every way who took our sin upon Him.
Thus when at the end..the cup was empty ..taken from man..He said IT IS FINISHED.
if he had been only human..there is no way to take away sin..become perfect and then turn into God..it cannot be done
He had to be both to c conquer sin and death death by His resurrection.
Once I understood exactly what the sacrifice was ..it was much easier for me to see exactly what he had done..
We BELUEVE this was prophesied...He became a man of s borrows and through HIM we are saved..(loose translation Isaih)
The sin His spirit swallows was all if it mine yours everyone's
We have only to accept it ..repent and follow Him ..Grace us a free gift through which we h ave faith..
Ok well I tried my best ..It's truly a mystery..
It's your story to enjoy, Rose.

Makes no sense whatever to me, but enjoy it in good health.

Location hidden

#302681 Jun 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Tuesday at 9 is the date! Looking forward to it LOL!
Is the newest one on On Demand or did you get the DVD.

Is it the same young Kirk and younger Spock.

I liked the original.movies and the Next Generation !!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#302682 Jun 30, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
And Madame thinks that some of those few may be multiple personalities ..Lol
I will give your question a try ..
Jesus was fully human but fully divine.
He had to be perfect. As only that way coukd He be the perfect human sacrifice ...unblemished lamb ..
He was tempted by Sat tan...told him after three times to get lost and not tempt the Lord..thus was after He fasted for forty days and was weak.
He was also weakest in the Garden when H begged His father that He nit have to drink the Cup..But then gave it over to God's will.
The crucifixion and all the torture that went with t h it were horrid..That was against His humanity...But the worst was as He was on the CROSS..He drank the CUP OF OUR SINS..became full of Sin ..And that part was spiritual ..the Son of God becoming full of Sin to save us.
When He cried out Father why have you forsaken me ..it was because His Spiritual self was so torturers by something as foreign as SIN.
AND at that point in time ..for the first time in eternity
HE WAS SEPARATED FROM HIS FaTHER GOD. It was the only way to reclaim us from God's perfect justice which rules the Universe.
This sacrifice could only be carried out by a perfect human who shed real blood ..as in the Abramic sacrifice..And by God's Son perfect in every way who took our sin upon Him.
Thus when at the end..the cup was empty ..taken from man..He said IT IS FINISHED.
if he had been only human..there is no way to take away sin..become perfect and then turn into God..it cannot be done
He had to be both to c conquer sin and death death by His resurrection.
Once I understood exactly what the sacrifice was ..it was much easier for me to see exactly what he had done..
We BELUEVE this was prophesied...He became a man of s borrows and through HIM we are saved..(loose translation Isaih)
The sin His spirit swallows was all if it mine yours everyone's
We have only to accept it ..repent and follow Him ..Grace us a free gift through which we h ave faith..
Ok well I tried my best ..It's truly a mystery..
Why good afternoon "Madame!"
That was certainly a "heartfelt" post, and not out of touch with the book/film I'd referenced.
To do those justice, I'll snip a piece of the late Roger Ebert's review, and link to the full review--you may want to get "Rose" up to read it as I'm sure she'll find it fascinating too!

"Christianity teaches that Jesus was both God and man. That he could be both at once is the central mystery of the Christian faith, and the subject of "The Last Temptation of Christ." To be fully man, Jesus would have had to possess all of the weakness of man, to be prey to all of the temptations--for as man, he would have possessed God's most troublesome gift, free will. As the son of God, he would of course have inspired the most desperate wiles of Satan, and this is a film about how he experienced temptation and conquered it."

I doubt that I could have said that any better!
Here's his full review of the film--I recommend both the book and film...
http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-last-te...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#302684 Jun 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed.

Again.

You're lack of impulse control permits you to mouth off w/out any evidence to support your lies.

LMAO!

You just made another "Ariel Richards Story" azz out of yourself.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#302685 Jun 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you're babbling about, but SCOTUS didn't do any such thing with shooting down DOMA. It simply gave gays and lesbians who marry the same federal rights as everyone else.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Bullshit. You've been wrong every time before on this issue, and you're going to be wrong now. Guaranteed. Yours will be one of the next states to pass gay marriage. It MAY become a test case, but it will fail, just like your kind ALWAYS fail.
<quoted text>
No she didn't. SHe made NO comparison to their shooting down DOMA and RvW. None. LOL You're so pahetic No Relevance, but keep on trying son!
<quoted text>
They dont like it? Just another TOUGH SHIT moment for your kind. Your kind doesn't get to vote on stipping others civil rights, and THAT is what SCOTUS said in a nutshell.
<quoted text>
Pssst.....stupid..... WE are "THE PEOPLE" too, and your kind dont get to vote on the civil rights of others. Dont like it? DO the ONLY thing you're EVER gonig to do about it - bitch like a little girl on a message board.
<quoted text> LOLOLOL!! Hold your breath while you wait for that No Relevance, you poor little impotent boob.
Honey FooFoo: "It simply gave gays and lesbians who marry the same federal rights as everyone else"

In the few states where #SSM is legal.

FooManSpew: "(Californians) dont like (having their voice honored re #SSM)? Just another TOUGH SHIT moment for your kind.

Like I said, push-back will be hell. Ya'll overreached.
_______

Deathscort Foo: "Your kind dont get to vote on the civil rights of others."

SCOTUS did NOT declare marraige a civil right. That's why #SSM is not legal in 37 states. That's also why DOMA's continues to allow states to refuse to recognize same-sex marriages performed under the laws of other states.

Location hidden

#302686 Jun 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed.
Again.
ROFLMAO You wish.

Again.

Hell, you're even a failure at wishing.

LOL!!
Gtown71

United States

#302687 Jun 30, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It's your story to enjoy, Rose.
Makes no sense whatever to me, but enjoy it in good health.
I must disagree. It isn't just her story, but a true story, that belongs to all of us. I to used to think it made no sense whatsoever. Geuss what? It still doesn't make any sense whatsoever.:)

Faith comes by hearing the word / words of God.

After I met this awsome God, and He changed my entire "core" belief system.

Still wishing you and others the very best.

Oh, and I still miss elise.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#302688 Jun 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text> LOLOLOL!! Hold your breath while you wait for that No Relevance, you poor little impotent boob.
NR: Gay agenda is laying the foundation to overturn Roe v. Wade & send it to the states to decide. Justice Ginsburg herself made this assessment.

Foo.L: No she didn't. SHe made NO comparison to their shooting down DOMA and RvW. None. LOL You're so pahetic No Relevance, but keep on trying son!
_________

She did when making comparison to California H8 case. Nice try, tho.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#302689 Jun 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
According to Ginsburg, Roe "moved too far, too fast."

"In Justice Ginsburg’s account, set out in public remarks and law review articles, the broad ruling in the abortion case froze activity in state legislatures, created venomous polarization and damaged the authority of the court.

"'The Supreme Court’s decision was a perfect rallying point for people who disagreed with the notion that it should be a woman’s choice,' she added.'They could, instead of fighting in the trenches legislature by legislature, go after this decision by unelected judges.'

That general view is widely accepted across the political spectrum, and it might counsel caution at a moment when same-sex marriage is allowed in nine states and the District of Columbia and seems likely, judging from polls, to make further gains around the nation.

'Intervening at this stage of a social reform movement would be somewhat analogous to Roe v. Wade, where the court essentially took the laws deregulating abortion in four states and turned them into a constitutional command for the other 46,' Michael J. Klarman, a law professor at Harvard."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/us/roes-sha...

----------

Roe "moved too far, too fast." - Justice Ginsburg

#SSM issue at SCOTUS has citizens (including a liberal justice) recognizing how Roe v. Wade decision was flawed.

THANKS GAYS!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#302690 Jun 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO You wish.
Again.
Hell, you're even a failure at wishing.
LOL!!
You pulled another Ariel Richards.

You shot off your mouth, and then couldn't back up your lies when called out.

You're a mess.

Location hidden

#302693 Jun 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey FooFoo: "It simply gave gays and lesbians who marry the same federal rights as everyone else"
In the few states where #SSM is legal.
LOL Not so few anymore son, with more and more coming.

Inside a decade, it wont even be an issue - it will be established law nationwide.

Sucks to be you.
FooManSpew: "(Californians) dont like (having their voice honored re #SSM)? Just another TOUGH SHIT moment for your kind.
Like I said, push-back will be hell. Ya'll overreached.
And like I said, sucks to be your kind. You've been LEGALLY rendered meaningless.

About time too! LOL
Deathscort Foo: "Your kind dont get to vote on the civil rights of others."
SCOTUS did NOT declare marraige a civil right.
They did in California.

California's Supreme Court struck down the state's ban on same-sex marriage in May 2008, ruling that the state's constitution gives "this basic civil right to (marry to) all Californians, whether gay or heterosexual, and to same-sex couples as well as to opposite-sex couples."

SCOTUS agreed.

Thus, your kind lost. AGAIN. LOL!

You give a WHOLE new meaning to LOSER No Relevance! <<<smoochies> >>
That's why #SSM is not legal in 37 states.
No, its not legal in 36 (not 37) states - tho many of those states DO allow domestic partnership, SSM is next.

By the end of the year, we'll see many more states pass gay marriage laws. FACT.

Just sayin.
That's also why DOMA's continues to allow states to refuse to recognize same-sex marriages performed under the laws of other states.
Pssssst...maybe you missed the memo stupid - DOMA is no more.

And no, other states can ONLY not recognize the marriages of other states AS IT PERTAINS TO THE LAWS OF THAT STATE. Federally, its going to be recognized in all states - ie: federal taxes, federal employment, federal discrimination, insurance, survivorship etc...

You're kind are a thankfully dying breed son. And your eulogy will be the sound of millions of gays and lesbians pissing on your graves. LOL!

Location hidden

#302694 Jun 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: Gay agenda is laying the foundation to overturn Roe v. Wade & send it to the states to decide. Justice Ginsburg herself made this assessment.
Foo.L: No she didn't. SHe made NO comparison to their shooting down DOMA and RvW. None. LOL You're so pahetic No Relevance, but keep on trying son!
_________
She did when making comparison to California H8 case. Nice try, tho.
Bullshit.

She's made NO public comments regarding DOMA OR the H8 case since the ruling was handed down.

In FACT, the ONLY comparison she made was when discussing Roe and gay marriage, as it pertains to the "culture war's.

She said:“It’s not that the judgment was wrong, but it moved too far, too fast,” and she said that LAST YEAR at a speech she did at Columbia Law School.

She hasnt made ANY public statments regarding the two decisions from last week at all.

Location hidden

#302695 Jun 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Ginsburg, Roe "moved too far, too fast."
Thats OLD news son. SHe's been saying that about Roe for years, and many, including myself, agree with her.

Your claim was that she made the "assessment" that the "Gay agenda is laying the foundation to overturn R v W."

She made NO such assessment, comments OR statements comparing the two. You simply lied.

Again.

You poor, stupid POS. LOL!

Location hidden

#302696 Jun 30, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are calling a preborn baby a child. So admitting a preborn baby is a child is a good thing, foo.
No, I"m calling No Relevance a moron. Learn to read idiot.

Location hidden

#302697 Jun 30, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>foo posted a preborn baby IS a child
No I didn't. Stop lying Kuntbar.

I was commenting on No Relevences pedo tendancies to pretend to be babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Injudgement 1,419,334
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 256,562
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 32,332
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web