Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,195)

Showing posts 283,881 - 283,900 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother was a practicing Catholic. You don't have the authority to say otherwise, Control Freak.
You are your mother's biggest failing in life.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Rose,not for nothing, but you are always giving your two cents in every comment most prolifers say in response to proaborts comments. Is that not butting in and acting like your the PL police?
Ok..we know you have your opinions. You're entitled to them but you are not minding your own business.
You've never been like that until recently.
Frankly, it is out of line
Because JM..if Catholics or other Christians ate using their faith to slam others or tell them about their own families..it accuse THEM if child abuse without one shred of evidence..

It makes other CHRISTIANS look bad.

This has NITHING to do with abortion..

How does that woman know about a single thing she says.

Telling me I am nit observing Fathers day t o HER satisfaction ..

Read her posts ...telling Bitner she abused children.

Or that her mother wasn't Catholic.

Really .

Ok think like this ...We are supposed to reflect Jesus in how we interact eith others.

I swear I tried to say to her that arguments about the Catholic faith are,best on another forum.

Other than those that have th o do with abortion if course and how our faith hates it.

But she had to keep thus stuff going on and on.

Quite frankly lately I am not up fir arguments but sorry when I see a supposedly Christian woman slandering like that using Jesus as her shield..It's an embarrassment to my own belief.

We are supposed to be better than that..Imo

Of course she thinks I must convert in order to meet HER IDEA of what a Christian is.

I really try to ignore her ..But lol telling me I spend too much time on Topix.

PHONEY.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. God doesn't need co-saviors. Who said otherwise? Btw...we aren't "works based" salvation minded. We do believe that we will be judged on our sins of omission though, and that means that are works do matter (feeding the poor, acts of mercy..etc..)
A person who gets blown up or is murdered and dumped in a ditch never to be found, STILL are.worthy in Gods eyes. Unfortunately, they get denied a proper wake memorial and burial. THEY didnt choose that for their demise.
If someone is a practicing Catholic then they wouldn't approve of not burying our dead. Didn't Christ say to bury your dead?
1) Isn't Jesus a co-savior? Judaism doesn't think God needs a co-savior.
2) The Pope recently said that good works was a means to salvatiion and "The Vatican (whatever that is) said that he was wrong.
3)Does a miscarried embryo get a proper burial?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up Catholic. Most of my extended family still is. I have close friends now who are, and quite a few going back to high school (attended when dinosaurs walked the earth, lol) are Catholic. They too are wonderful people who know how to mind their own business.
Both Sassy and Knut are extremists. Not the only ones on Topix, either, which seems to attract such people. Part of a vocal fringe who think everyone must walk in lockstep with every single act and thought of their own in order to be Catholic, but they're wrong.
My friends and and some family so s o..though I am nit a REAL Christian according to knit.

kind of think that's is God's call..not knits

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you're talking about yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think NN is the only person in all of OK who posts on Topix in this thread?
Do you not remember there was another poster from OK a couple years back that you accused of being NN as well?
Didja ever stop to think you are incorrect in your assumptions?
When Rose first started posting here, I thought she was you. I was mistaken. And gladly so.
Knit thought Rose was this,Nana,and pup and someone else..

Who cares when she has so many names but though Rose is trying to take a vacation. Madame has a tad but less patience with hypocrisy
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally as everyone who reads knows
I believe we are knit in the womb by God and thus precious to Him.
What bugs me is people who profess to have faith in Our Saviour.
Revelling in the pain of others...it does nit speak well of the effect of having faith in JESUS...And thus is more of an affront to other CHRISTIANS..than something said by a non Christian.
That in turn reflects badly on Him to others who do nit know Him.
Our faith is represented in how we treat others...And angry as I can get when debating..it dies not. Excuse US US if we wish others I'll.
If you can't see that ..sorry..
It appears you missed my question. Here it is again:

NR to Madam:

Here is another quote from your kind.....empathetic?.....not empathetic?.....Hmmmmm?....... ..

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
________

Please answer the question.

TIA.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

"sassy JM"
God forbids homosexuality.He called it an abomination.

talk that over at red lobster,
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Relevance is just pissy because its now federally legal for gays and lesbians to do something HE never will - marry.
It's only legal to marry in states where it is legal to marry. Just as was the case before SCOTUS ruling.

You don't even understand what SCOTUS said.

Your kidney stone traveled to your brain.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

"persnickety"AKA "oxyben thief"
is against what the church teaches.

didn't sky daddy say not to molest kids too
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>She even has the mustache, I agree, NR!
NR: I call you(foo) Hitler, b/c he also executed baby Jews.

Persnickety: She even has the mustache, I agree, NR!

LOL!

Foo's "stone" turned out to be a testicle that hadn't dropped.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Because JM..if Catholics or other Christians ate using their faith to slam others or tell them about their own families..it accuse THEM if child abuse without one shred of evidence..
It makes other CHRISTIANS look bad.
This has NITHING to do with abortion..
How does that woman know about a single thing she says.
Telling me I am nit observing Fathers day t o HER satisfaction ..
Read her posts ...telling Bitner she abused children.
Or that her mother wasn't Catholic.
Really .
Ok think like this ...We are supposed to reflect Jesus in how we interact eith others.
I swear I tried to say to her that arguments about the Catholic faith are,best on another forum.
Other than those that have th o do with abortion if course and how our faith hates it.
But she had to keep thus stuff going on and on.
Quite frankly lately I am not up fir arguments but sorry when I see a supposedly Christian woman slandering like that using Jesus as her shield..It's an embarrassment to my own belief.
We are supposed to be better than that..Imo
Of course she thinks I must convert in order to meet HER IDEA of what a Christian is.
I really try to ignore her ..But lol telling me I spend too much time on Topix.
PHONEY.
I know your opinion of knit Rose.You've voiced your opinion MANY times over..every day. You are most certainly entitled to that belief but I think you are using knit at this point for gossip purposes. Otherwise, you would attempt to ignore her posts. The proaborts know that you think that she is a fake Christian. That's accomplished. I personally do not think that she is. Not liking how someone acts doesn't equate to them being a fake Christian.

You have no problem with the bigotry of Proaborts or their ugly, attacking posts and yet most claim to believe in God too. They arent making people of God look bad in uour opinion though?

Sorry but you're being a bit hypocritical. You also at first accused me of being another poster like you hated that knit did to you but you are not wrong for doing it but she is?

There are a few posters on here that i choose to ignore. I don't read their posts. See how easy that is?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

"persnickety" AKA "oxygen thief"
Yep, she needs to find out what he really does if he is because she can get him in trouble big time, one of his parisheners could be reading this thread and go straight to the Bishop.

yeah because thats what you cowards do,tell on each other,to busy trying to control others,
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

godless by choice wrote:
"sassy JM"
God forbids homosexuality.He called it an abomination.
talk that over at red lobster,
umm...okay? LOL

Let's do lunch. Your treat okay ;)
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
How christ like of you!

Continue with your empty, fundie rants.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided the links you tiny balled moron. You just provided them again. The DISCUSSION was about women dying as opposed to having an abortion.
G-d DAMN you're a stupid, worthless little pissant thing.
Foo: I provided the links you tiny balled moron.
________

You provided the links that demonstrate "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will" ?

The links you provided were your responses to posts *I* made. And, I said nothing indicating what you claim.

See for yourself:
_________

NR: "You are intolerant to those 56 million aborted babies b/c of their size, temporary living arrangment, & stage of human deveopment. You are the last person to be preaching about the Holocaust. You damn fool."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

NR: "When the miscarriage is in process, the preborn baby is dying naturally. After he/she dies, mom may naturally remove his body. Surgery can remove him, if not. Your plan says since the preborn baby is already dying, just go ahead and rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart. Baby humans in utero deserve dignity. You treat them worse than your dogs."

You have NOT provided links to support your contention that "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will"

Now.......

...provide the links.

TIA.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, many wonderful Catholics. They do not go about peeping into others,funeral rites.
Madame thinks someone thinks they are the Religious,Police.
Now,"isn't that special"
See this is exactly what I.am talking about. Who are the "they" that you are referring to?

Discussing our religious doctrine regarding burials is not "peeping into others funeral rites".

Anyone can go against their religion. Their choice but that doesnt change what the truth is.

See how Michele admits that her and her families choicesngo against their religion? She is honest about it. She doesn't sugar coat their rejection.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I loved Roses posts back then so, i take it not only as a compliment but as a back up of what i just said(that she changed a bit).
You are under the assumption that the Tulsa poster wasn't NN. Did she call you and deny it or are YOU assuming like you are accusing me of?
Ohhhh Katie lolol.
Why would I need to assume anything? I know something you don't know.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Catholic ones always are. The real Practicing Catholics that is. Look it up.
Yeah, burying them puts them 6 feet closer to Hell.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided the links you tiny balled moron. You just provided them again. The DISCUSSION was about women dying as opposed to having an abortion.
G-d DAMN you're a stupid, worthless little pissant thing.
From one of your links provided:

NR: "When the miscarriage is in process, the preborn baby is dying naturally. After he/she dies, mom may naturally remove his body. Surgery can remove him, if not."

Foo: "OR they can abort and not prolong the inevitable, and PERHAPS prevent more problems and possibly maternal death."

_________

I don't see support for your statement that "some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will"

Please provide a length that indicates ""some of your kind were saying to hell with the woman's life - let her die WITH The zef since that's that's G-d's will"

TIA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 283,881 - 283,900 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Packing Heat 1,078,333
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Dave Nelson 223,974
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••