Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,193)

Showing posts 283,841 - 283,860 of303,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmm......and she claims that her mom was a practicing Catholic.
Bitler? Your Mom was a Catholic. Why didn't you bury her?
What is wrong with you, Turdite?

That wiki link I left has examples on the right side of the page showing different types of cremation.

"The Assumption Catholic Cemetery and Crematory in Mississauga, Canada, with chimney visible"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation

We tell you how disrespectful you are to people who do not walk in lockstep with you, but you deny it WHILE providing perfect examples of it. You see what I quoted above? The Catholic Crematory? If you can't figure out some Catholics are cremated all by yourself, there is no help for you. Guess you need King Sh*t of Turd Mountain to explain it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Another false claim.....surprise surprise. I'm sure you can back THAT one up??
Link please?
ACCORDING to you, I apparently have said"regularly " that "I'd RATHER my child die and go to heaven than saved by a lifesaving abortion"....so let's see it.
Really Skanky? You REALLY want all your moronic posts dug up again?

I have no problem doing it in fact, but REALLY??

You seem to have a fondness with being beat in the head with the stick YOU PROVIDE over and over and over.......
I don't believe in"lifesaving" killing. BOTH are to be saved. No direct killing for ANYONE.
You believe in a LOT of things that are complete bullshit. SOrry, but in the REAL world, its not often that BOTH can be saved. The choice given here is: One or the other.

In YOUR case, you'd rather they BOTH die. Remember?

Here's just ONE, I'll be happy to post more.

"Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOO!!! You haven't ignored anyone in the year you've been babbling on this board.

Now try answering the question.

"Would you have allowed the 9 year old child an abortion to save her life? Even if it were YOUR own daughter?"

Or dont you want to admit you'd rather have your child die, than save her life with an abortion?
Nope, I would not allow my child to kill her child nor would I ever think that I had a right to kill my child.

I would rather my child die than to kill her child.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-paul-mn/TJ...

One can read forward from there to see you try to double talk around this, including your claims that it would prevent her from going to heaven.@@ Even your fuckbuddy Lynne spoke up saying you were concerned for her "soul", which is why you'd rather she die than have a life saving abortion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
More like gnaw on them.
Yeah, we know she's fond of road kill....

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that movie...cry fest.
And tell my daughter all the time..We watched it together
I love you more than my luggage
Lol
I love that movie. I saw it when I was in my early teens and damn near died laughing. Clairee and Ouiser were the best. The way they played off each other was priceless. My dogs registered and call name is based off of Steel Magnolias. That movie is truly a classic.:o)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>
Yes, she was Catholic. No, her ashes were not buried.

For what it's worth, my cousin, who's the daughter of my uncle the deacon, was cremated when she lost her battle with cancer. She was cremated and her ashes were placed in an urn. She was not buried. Her daughter has her ashes and her intentions were to sprinkle some of them at a garden where her mother loved to go for peace and solitude.

And as I've said before, when I keel over, I want to be cremated, I want my ashes to be mixed with the ashes of my beloved pets so we can be together forever and I want us to be sprinkled at Wrigley Field and the United Center. Then again, you know I'm a few peas short of a casserole. If God disapproves(On the cremation, not my sanity. He already knows I'm nuttier than squirrel doodoo, LMAO!), I'm sure He'll let me know when I stand before Him come my judgment day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>This is just the New Testwement,
Meaningless drivel to anyone that doesn't follow your perverted version of "faith" Knutbar. Try again. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Your getting upset aren't you, your conscience is bothering you something awful ... and you are very wrong, you have no idea what Leviticus is all about, you have no idea what your religion is about, besides you act more like a nazi than a Jew.
Nope, not upset at all, but I AM getting some great laughs at your expense tonight THATS for sure!! LOL

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

I must've missed the post. I've not read them...I'll try to locate them.
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Madame missed an answer.
Did you read the SABERHAGEN novels on Vlad.
Dracula,Tapes...An Old Friend of the Family..
If you really like the Old guy..you will love these
If you can find them

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

And you have bestiality fantasies as well.

Besides, I thought "lipstick on a pig" referred to sarah palin.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
CPeterPrance: "Do you masturbate to abortion videos?"
_________
What's your next trick, Peter? Marriage equality w/ your pet pig?
Listick On A Pig
Please Move Your Curly Tail, Lil' Piggy. Petey Wants To Make A Visit.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Then your uncle is going against what the church teaches, you are making this up, a Deacon knows that sprinkling ones ashes is against what the church teaches.
I'm not making it up. We know it goes against Church teachings. I'm going to share this despite knowing that some of you will go buck wild and have a field day with it. My cousin suffered serious mental illness. She was committed when her daughter was a little girl. She was told that if she got better then she'd be able to leave the mental facility. She always talked about what she'd like to do and the places she'd like to go to when she'd get out. Unfortunately, she never got better and she was not able to leave the facility. 2 years ago, she was diagnosed by cancer. By the time it was discovered, it was too late and she didn't have long to live. When she passed, the family decided to have her cremated but did not want to bury her because we wanted her to finally be "free". Her daughter, who missed out on growing up with her mother, felt it was even more right to sprinkle her mothers ashes at a place she loved to be at before she was committed. We respect her wishes on that. The way we all feel is if God has an issue with that then He'll deal with us accordingly come out judgment day.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not making it up. We know it goes against Church teachings. I'm going to share this despite knowing that some of you will go buck wild and have a field day with it. My cousin suffered serious mental illness. She was committed when her daughter was a little girl. She was told that if she got better then she'd be able to leave the mental facility. She always talked about what she'd like to do and the places she'd like to go to when she'd get out. Unfortunately, she never got better and she was not able to leave the facility. 2 years ago, she was diagnosed by cancer. By the time it was discovered, it was too late and she didn't have long to live. When she passed, the family decided to have her cremated but did not want to bury her because we wanted her to finally be "free". Her daughter, who missed out on growing up with her mother, felt it was even more right to sprinkle her mothers ashes at a place she loved to be at before she was committed. We respect her wishes on that. The way we all feel is if God has an issue with that then He'll deal with us accordingly come out judgment day.
I am well aware of the Catholic reasons going against cremation. But I think it's just another example of how controlling the Catholic hierarchy insists on being; not for the good of the flock or the world, but for itself. Me, I find it highly intrusive.

What your family did with your cousin following her death was done out of love. I cannot imagine God having anything against anything done out of real love, Michelle. But if he does, then as you say, it would be between God and that individual on judgment day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d doesn't care what happens to the shells of our bodies, HE has the important part. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust..... cremation dust back unto the earth that G-d created. Personally, I think he'd be cool with that.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
I must've missed the post. I've not read them...I'll try to locate them.
<quoted text>
Don't know if foo has them ...Nit sure what books,she sells. Only one available New.

Lol I found the 4 set lol only 500. But they have what looks,like republished on. on Amazon ..use this link only to find the names lol
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_27/1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Shemade it up, if her uncle , whom she says is a Deacon, then he is in huge trouble and he really should know better than to let his daughter go unburied and spread her ashes around. He knows why you shouldn't do that, look it up in the Catholic Catechism. So she is telling lies.
Knutter, do yourself a favor and take a BIG dose of shutthefuckup before you make an even BIGGER ass of yourself.

LOL

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I didn't even know the CC allowed cremation..it did nit before.

Anyway Im guessing these,prohibition have to do with the Resurrection of the saints at the end of time.

Then I got to thinking ..the Resurrectiona God thing ..only my opinion..But I think God will be able to round us up.

I mean what about all the people incinerated in the Towers..I am sure God will sort that out ..Or people whose bodies have been lost at sea.

I think he will sort it all out.

For me I want cremation but no sprinkling
Will let my daughter decide ..But that's me.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Knutter, do yourself a favor and take a BIG dose of shutthefuckup before you make an even BIGGER ass of yourself.
LOL
Like I told her, we know that the non burial of ashes goes against the Church. I explained why the family chose not to bury her. Considering everything my cousin went through, my uncle didn't think twice about going against church doctrine on that. He's a father first, a husband second and a deacon third. He did what he felt was right for his daughter and respected his granddaughters wishes. As I said before, if the Good Lord has an issue with that then He'll deal with all of us accordingly come our judgment day.

And I promise you, if I'm going to lie about something, it's going to be WAY juicier and more outlandish than not burying the ashes of my cousin. Why the funk would anyone lie about that? <rolls eyes>

On another note, how have you been feeling? I hope all is well with you. I'm getting ready for the parade for the Blackhawks tomorrow. We're going and I'm sure it's going to be pure insanity. I can't wait!:o)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>
Lol I didn't even know the CC allowed cremation..it did nit before.
They do but church doctrine says you have to bury the urn or place it in a mausoleum. Now that I think about it, cremation is not big in my family or circle of friends but those who were cremated had their ashes sprinkled at various places and I'm not even sure the rest of the ashes were buried or put in a mausoleum. I think that's why some folks chose cremation due to the fact that you can sprinkle ashes somewhere so that person can be at their favorite place "forever". In fact, when my grandma's SO passed away, he was cremated and his children sprinkled his ashes at his beloved campsite where he loved to go camping and fishing.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you, Turdite?
That wiki link I left has examples on the right side of the page showing different types of cremation.
"The Assumption Catholic Cemetery and Crematory in Mississauga, Canada, with chimney visible"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation
We tell you how disrespectful you are to people who do not walk in lockstep with you, but you deny it WHILE providing perfect examples of it. You see what I quoted above? The Catholic Crematory? If you can't figure out some Catholics are cremated all by yourself, there is no help for you. Guess you need King Sh*t of Turd Mountain to explain it.
You gotta KNOW she's just going to claim they're not REAL Catholics...

Shaking my head...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, and Katie, Catholics can be cremated, they just can't have their ashes sprinkled, the cremains have to be buried, all the remains no one can keep even a little.
I'm so glad I don't live in your narrow, obtuse, and constrained little cage of a world...

Hosannas may ensue.........

:)
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you learned a knew word! Did your kid call you that? Hmm?
LOLOL

It's not a new word. You should know, without being told, it's been used primarily by kids. I dredged it up special for y'all. You don't understand me at my level, so I lowered the bar just for you. Maybe if King Sh*t of Turd Mountain explains it to you, you'll get it. Right, Turdite?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 283,841 - 283,860 of303,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Jesus Christ 1,034,499
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Aerobatty 217,179
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 26,095
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 12 hr bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••