Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,600
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302450 Jun 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
It's not a new word. You should know, without being told, it's been used primarily by kids. I dredged it up special for y'all. You don't understand me at my level, so I lowered the bar just for you. Maybe if King Sh*t of Turd Mountain explains it to you, you'll get it. Right, Turdite?
Here is lol a much better video on the subject than I gave you last nite..Lol. polygons guy is straight faced funny

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302451 Jun 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Bitler stole from the dead, she must feel very, very guilty. I hope so.
I did no such thing, Liar. Your desperation would be amusing, if it didn't stem from such an ugly soul, filled with hate, like yours.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302452 Jun 28, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmm......and she claims that her mom was a practicing Catholic.
Bitler? Your Mom was a Catholic. Why didn't you bury her?
Me? What did I have to do with it? It wasn't MY call.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302453 Jun 28, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
For what it's worth, my cousin, who's the daughter of my uncle the deacon, was cremated when she lost her battle with cancer. She was cremated and her ashes were placed in an urn. She was not buried. Her daughter has her ashes and her intentions were to sprinkle some of them at a garden where her mother loved to go for peace and solitude.
And as I've said before, when I keel over, I want to be cremated, I want my ashes to be mixed with the ashes of my beloved pets so we can be together forever and I want us to be sprinkled at Wrigley Field and the United Center. Then again, you know I'm a few peas short of a casserole. If God disapproves(On the cremation, not my sanity. He already knows I'm nuttier than squirrel doodoo, LMAO!), I'm sure He'll let me know when I stand before Him come my judgment day
Ah, they're just pissy because they thought they'd caught me in a lie, and hadn't. So, they had to find something ELSE to bitch and moan about. They're acting like my mothers funeral arrangements were MY responsibility, when it was HER wish, and my FATHER carried it out.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302454 Jun 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Catholic ones always are. The real Practicing Catholics that is. Look it up.
Still none of your concern, Mrs. Kravitz. Mind your own business.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302455 Jun 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Your uncle is not following church teaching or are you making this up, maybe you misunderstood him bexcause he could be in big trouble
The cremated remains of a body should be treated with the same respect given to the human body from which they come. This includes the use of a worthy vessel to contain the ashes, the manner in which they are carried, and the care and attention to appropriate placement and transport, and the final disposition. The cremated remains should be buried in a grave or entombed in a mausoleum or columbarium. The practice of scattering cremated remains on the sea, from the air, or on the ground, or keeping cremated remains on the home of a relative or friend of the deceased are not the reverent disposition that the Church requires.(no. 417)
And the point went sailing right OVER your empty little head, Mrs. Kravitz the Busybody.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302456 Jun 28, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
They do but church doctrine says you have to bury the urn or place it in a mausoleum. Now that I think about it, cremation is not big in my family or circle of friends but those who were cremated had their ashes sprinkled at various places and I'm not even sure the rest of the ashes were buried or put in a mausoleum. I think that's why some folks chose cremation due to the fact that you can sprinkle ashes somewhere so that person can be at their favorite place "forever". In fact, when my grandma's SO passed away, he was cremated and his children sprinkled his ashes at his beloved campsite where he loved to go camping and fishing.
My mother used to joke that she wanted the urn placed on the TV so that when she didn't like what my father was watching, she could rock back and forth to let him know :)

I don't know why she wanted to be cremated, she never said. Personally, I want my body to be cremated and the ashes scattered because I feel burial is a waste of good ground. If we still buried people in a wooden box that would, with the body, decompose and go back to the earth, that would be different. But they way it's done now, the body's preserved forever. So, I feel it's better to cremate, and scatter the ashes, so that the body DOES go back to the earth. I told my kids that I don't care where they scatter them, someplace nice of their own choosing is fine with me, since "I" won't be there, my Spirit will have already moved on.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302457 Jun 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And yet, the RCC has remains of the saints (including ashes) spread all over the frigging planet.
<quoted text>
Supposedly :)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302462 Jun 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Of corse it is your call, you freak! You are her daughter, family. Along with your dad .
No, it was NOT my call. It was hers and my father's call, Control Freak (emphasis on FREAK).

Mind your own business, Gladys.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302463 Jun 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>We catch you in a lie everyother day and we catch you in denial , every post you make.
No, I don't lie, you're confusing me with yourself. It's YOU who lies everyday.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302466 Jun 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>So... you lay around and watch old tv shows, figures... go do something constructive.
No, I don't watch TV. Doesn't mean I don't know who Gladys Kravitz is, Moron.

And the irony of you on here telling someone ELSE to "do something constructive" is astounding. YOU are doing NOTHING constructive. I hate to tell you, but spewing lies and vile hatred is NOT constructive.
youtube

AOL

#302467 Jun 28, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

Location hidden

#302468 Jun 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother used to joke that she wanted the urn placed on the TV so that when she didn't like what my father was watching, she could rock back and forth to let him know :)
I don't know why she wanted to be cremated, she never said. Personally, I want my body to be cremated and the ashes scattered because I feel burial is a waste of good ground. If we still buried people in a wooden box that would, with the body, decompose and go back to the earth, that would be different. But they way it's done now, the body's preserved forever. So, I feel it's better to cremate, and scatter the ashes, so that the body DOES go back to the earth. I told my kids that I don't care where they scatter them, someplace nice of their own choosing is fine with me, since "I" won't be there, my Spirit will have already moved on.
I read a decade or so back that because if the elevation in New Orleans bodies were moved yo make space for new.

Didn't find that article.

But I would not pay differential care anyway
http://lansing.legalexaminer.com/miscellaneou...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#302469 Jun 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't watch TV. Doesn't mean I don't know who Gladys Kravitz is, Moron.
And the irony of you on here telling someone ELSE to "do something constructive" is astounding. YOU are doing NOTHING constructive. I hate to tell you, but spewing lies and vile hatred is NOT constructive.
I disagree: that one's been constructing her own private hell, for several decades....one add-on after another, with innumerable staircases leading nowhere, and curved walls so she won't ever have to sit in the corner...where she naturally belongs. Probably has perches on the ceiling, from which she can hang, bat-like, and below which, the humped and pitted floor is festooned with buckets, to catch the unending flow of drool....

Location hidden

#302470 Jun 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Of corse it is your call, you freak! You are her daughter, family. Along with your dad .
I have to ask..though it pains me.

In your community ..And church are you the policeman of their family practices..surely your Church had the good sense to NIT give you any official status.

Spending the day while. Taking your run. Peeping in Windows???

Seriously your minding if PERSONAL matters if others is,shameful .

Let's,put it up there with slander accusing someone of molesting children..when you haven't a clue what they do ..

MOST unseemly

PPPFFFTTTT

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302471 Jun 28, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a decade or so back that because if the elevation in New Orleans bodies were moved yo make space for new.
Didn't find that article.
But I would not pay differential care anyway
http://lansing.legalexaminer.com/miscellaneou...
I've seen the cemeteries there. It's very interesting, what they do.

Location hidden

#302472 Jun 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen the cemeteries there. It's very interesting, what they do.
Being below sea level has to bring problems..and Louisiana has lots of Catholics.

Had I known I would live in my home so long ..I would not have let my sister staircases to a family plot in New,York.

Neither of us live there.I would have buried them.in their back yard where I live now.

Oh well.

Have father in laws ashes. Hubby has Saud for ten years they are going in the Everglades..all I know I'd you co u of not pay me to go there..

Going to let my daughter decide on mine..as she US the only one who might like to visit..do to speak ...
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#302473 Jun 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***sighs*** AGAIN, are you going to deny you said you'd rather your child die than have a life saving abortion, because the abortion would mess up her chance to go to heaven or some other such stupid bullshit?
YOU said it before and you just now said it AGAIN. You are in effect saying to hell with the woman, let them BOTH die.
Backpedal around it all you want you idiot, but you can't back out of this one either. LOL You moron.
Oxymoron of the day: a LIFE saving KILLING/ABORTION.

God created all of us and that means we are all of value. A delvery of a premature little life is the answer WORST CASE SCENERIO(Drs will argue those terms). A deliberate, intentional killing is never an option.

One day I was swimming in the ocean with my son. We both got knocked over by a wave and undertoe/riptide was pulling us under. I got up and yet he was struggling. I had to save him. I got knocked down and struggled myself to not drownnwhile trying to save him. Was MY life not valuable because I did EVSRYTHING possible to save him? Should i have let him drown to guarantee my survival? While hanging on to him I WAS struggling and so wwith your "life saving abortion scenerio" I should have let go to save myself KNOWING he would have drowned.

Sorry but I would never kill my child to save myself.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#302474 Jun 28, 2013
I miss Rose.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#302475 Jun 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care? Do you want to dig her up and fondle her bones? You ARE crazy enough after all....
Bitner saidnthat her mom was a practicing Catholic (which we already discovered was not true if she supported abortion and was happy with Bitners choice to reject God and become wiccan).

Here is just one example of Bitners false claims. Catholics get buried...whole or cremated).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Dally Mama 231,992
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,144,192
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr LonePalm 2,197
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 28,249
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 20 hr Star On 47 645
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE