Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 315213 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302354 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you said she was buried! YOU are a fake! You said you took her rosary from her hands in the casket!
I NEVER said she was buried. You may be unaware, but in civilized places, they don't lay the dead out on their beds, or the dinning room table for the viewing anymore. They place them in caskets, have the viewing and the funeral, and THEN they cremate them.

As I said, it's really none of your concern. Mind your own business, Mrs. Kravitz.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#302355 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting comparison. SO true unfortunately.
History repeats itself and they just don't want to get it.They'd rather live in the darkness of their deceit.
So are you going to own your deceitfulness and hypocrisy, Turdite?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302358 Jun 27, 2013
Sorry, my bad. They have the viewing, THEN cremate them and have the funeral. Usually. In my mother's case, the viewing and funeral was where most of the extended family lives. THEN she was cremated, and there was a memorial where she and my father lived with the rest of their friends who couldn't make the funeral.

I don't know why I'm bothering, you'll just lie about it later.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#302359 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> No foo. YOU made a claim and now you must back it up. When you have proof, you will search higb and dry for it. Not ONE prolifer said that. EVER.
We're waiting.
Kthanks
What a joke! Foo never made a claim, King Sh*t of Turd Mountain made a false claim with a snippet of a quote from Foo minus any context. Foo provided the context. The King Sh*t of Turd Mountain repeated the context Foo had given. You are nothing but a Turdite.

Take some responsibility for your deceitful posting style why don'tcha? And stop believing all the crap King Sh*t spouts. Or aren't you better than that?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302360 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Actually bitner did say that her mom was buried Katie.
No I did not, because she wasn't.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#302361 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Bhitler stole the rosary she gave her mom.... Well maybe bhitler is a LIAR!!!
Since when does exchange equal stole, Turdite?

Why don't you take responsibility for your deceitful posting style and stop believing in King Sh*t of Turd Mountain? Or aren't you better than that?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#302362 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Very true. The mortician doesn't take the body out of the caaket by the way, against health laws, the mortician can't reuse the casket,at least not where i am from. By the way, that casket would stink to high heaven after a couple of uses! Even with embalming! also if bhitler's mom was Catholic , they could not scatter the ashes or keep her unburied.
As usual, you're wrong on all counts moron Knut.

http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/cremation/...

THEY could do whatever they wanted with her ashes BTW. The RCC may not like it, but they dont get a say - particularly when the people in charge are not Catholic themselves.

G-d doesn't care either way.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302363 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Bitner clearly said that she buried her mom with the rosary that her mom gave *her*. She never mentioned an urn.
FTR, not all who are cremated are laid out for viewing and/or ever are placed in casket.
Just sayin...
No, I said I exchanged the rosaries at the funeral. I never said buried. Why would I mention the urn when it wasn't there? She was in a casket for the viewing and funeral.

Location hidden

#302364 Jun 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> No foo. YOU made a claim and now you must back it up. When you have proof, you will search higb and dry for it. Not ONE prolifer said that. EVER.
We're waiting.
Kthanks
Stop waiting and start reading y'dumb bitch. Its been provided.

BTW, you going to claim you DIDNT say you'd rather your kid die than have a life saving abortion to 'save her soul' or some such stupid bullshit?

Location hidden

#302365 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Bhitler stole the rosary she gave her mom.... Well maybe bhitler is a LIAR!!!
ROFLMAO No she didn't. She gave her mother hers you idiot.

Do you EVER get tired of posting stupid lies Knutbar?

Location hidden

#302366 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Well maybe bhitler is a LIAR!!!
Well maybe you're a moron. Wait! No "maybe" about it. You ARE a moron.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#302368 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Very true. The mortician doesn't take the body out of the caaket by the way, against health laws, the mortician can't reuse the casket,at least not where i am from. By the way, that casket would stink to high heaven after a couple of uses! Even with embalming! also if bhitler's mom was Catholic , they could not scatter the ashes or keep her unburied.
"In the United States federal law does not dictate any container requirements for cremation."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation

Location hidden

#302369 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
I already proved YOU to be the liar with her original words you idiot.

Really Kuntbar, you should learn to quit while you're behind.

Location hidden

#302371 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, then if one uses a casket for viewing over and over.... you know embalming is used only for viewing for a few days , now the body still breaks down, lots a maggots will be deposited in that reusable casket stinky stinky!
***sighs***

The only thing "stinky" is your sick imagination.

Never heard of "embalming" you ass?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302372 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you do nothing, all of your little imps on this forum have persecuted Christians in some way or another, they all used derogatory words such as *jebus* to describe Christ. YOU do nothing to stop it, nothing rosey, so you must agree with them. You post sweet nothings to them after they degrade Christ. This is just wrong and shows everyone how much love you have for Christ. Shame on you. Not telling them that they are wrong and getting after NR is just , just sad , because in reality , what Foo and the other fools are doing is much more horrid.
As i said that you don't read of course

Foo has nit used that word lately

She dies nit use it to me..as,she knows unlike you that I have true faith in JESUS as my Saviour.

Two they are trying to equate your actions as A Christian to those of Homer Simpson as a,Christian...non existent ...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302373 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
You're insane, who said anything about a casket being reused?

In fact, my mother was Catholic, cremated, and my father has the urn with her ashed. Deal with it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302374 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
I did no such thing. You are the liar.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302375 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
I do not lie.

We all know YOU do, don't we? You've admitted it.

Remember when you told the forum your brother had died, and then revealed he was still alive?

YOU are the liar, you POS.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#302376 Jun 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Skanky, she didn't say shit about burial you lying sack of shit.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T833PCEP80MM49O...
That wasn't the only conversation about that. Nice.try tho ;)
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

#302377 Jun 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have said words to that effect quite often Skankdawg. Are you REALLY going to deny it?
Here's a hint, try hard to remember the discussion about the woman from Ireland, as well as the one that Nun saved by ALLOWING an abortion....
Nope,sorry Charlie but I've never said anything like *to hell with the woman.....let her die with the ZEF because it 's Gods will*.

BOTH are attempted to be saved. A direct killing is not our call. Unless of course, you think that your God.

The baby HAS to be delivered "iF" there is a REAL LIFE threatening situation.If she/he dies, then that is not deliberate or intentional.To go in that womb and intentionaaly rip that baby to pieces, is wrong.

Now, let's see WHO said what you claimed.

Kthanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrillis Waxman 1,564,137
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Into The Night 11,290
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr John 258,471
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Told Pharts 33,405
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web