Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,953
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302235 Jun 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
A chosen lifestyle...like religion?
<quoted text>
Maybe Madame missed an answer.

Did you read the SABERHAGEN novels on Vlad.

Dracula,Tapes...An Old Friend of the Family..

If you really like the Old guy..you will love these
If you can find them

Location hidden

#302236 Jun 26, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims will be over here soon Foo, and they don't like gay marriage. I don't consider a chosen lifestyle civil rights.
That's a ridiculous thing to float on knit
..They don't like Catholics either..you going to wear a burka??? Worship their God?? Kneel on prayer rugs facing

Mec ca???

If not you are in as much trouble ..worse...as the Churches will be the first to go.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302237 Jun 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Do you masturbate to abortion videos?
<quoted text>
CPeterPrance: "Do you masturbate to abortion videos?"

_________

What's your next trick, Peter? Marriage equality w/ your pet pig?

Listick On A Pig

Please Move Your Curly Tail, Lil' Piggy. Petey Wants To Make A Visit.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302238 Jun 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Well, that's stupider than usual. The DOMA decision means that gay married couples must be recognized by the federal government. Many legal experts say it may form a basis for allowing SSM in every state on the basis of the full faith and credit clause.
The prop 8 decision means that CA will once again be performing gay marriages.
State constitutional amendments against SSM are much harder to sell than they used to be. Just over half of the population supports SSM.
Sucks to be you.
<quoted text>
You live in Indiana.

Oh noes!

Yer gonna have to move, fatass.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#302239 Jun 27, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like abortion any more than you do. Probably for better reason.
However your lack of empathy empathy for another human reflects much worse on you ..Imo
Madam: "Your lack of empathy for another human reflects much worse on you."
_________

You're full of shit, Madam. Why do I say this?

You squeal on and on like Petey's pig about how unempathetic I am. Yet, NOT ONCE have you addressed Foo's OUTRIGHT disrespect for those human beings in the womb.

I'm going to assume you missed my previous posts that listed EXACT QUOTES from your buddy Foo.

Put on your specs, dear, and read a few of Foo's quotes.=>

Foo: "to hell with the embryo or fetus...'rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart'"

NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."
Foo: "Yes No Relevance. That IS the point. Did you think ANYONE, including EVERY WOMAN THAT HAS ONE does NOT realise this?
Thank you for repeating it obsessively. Just in case ANYONE was unsure, lets make it even MORE clear, shall we?"

Foo: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"

Foo: "Toilet Twins"

Now, I will no longer give you the benefit of the doubt, Madam.

Here are my expections: 1) That you will adequately address foos lack of empathy for preborn babies. 2) That you'll get off my ass re foo's kidney stone.

If I do not see an adquate response from you, we will have a problem on our hands.

Am I clear?

"I don't like abortion" - Madam

I guess we'll see if your statement is authentic....we'll see if you can actualize your stated sentiment into action.

Remember, no bullshit, dear. Address Foo & her quotes (Her obvious lack of empathy & respect for preborn babies).

TIA.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#302240 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims will be over here soon Foo, and they don't like gay marriage. I don't consider a chosen lifestyle civil rights.
And then they will come for you next. Better get out your burka and be ready.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#302241 Jun 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I don't consider a chosen lifestyle civil rights.
Are you really this ignorant?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#302242 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

_________
What's your next trick, Peter? Marriage equality w/ your pet pig?
Knut's husband already did that one.
Ocean56

AOL

#302243 Jun 27, 2013
pencil wrote:
Ocean glad to see you don't. Believe god.hell won't. Be as bad. You should preach about the pressure girls are under to have sex. Even the pressure put on by themselves and their own lust.
I'll decide for MYSELF what subjects to talk about, goofy. YOU don't get to make those decisions for me...or anyone else, for that matter. Don't like it? Too bad.
pencil

Dallas, TX

#302244 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
_________
You squeal on and on like Petey's pig about how unempathetic I am. Yet, NOT ONCE have you addressed Foo's OUTRIGHT disrespect for those human beings in the womb.
I'm going to assume you missed my previous posts that listed EXACT QUOTES from your buddy Foo.
Thank you for repeating it obsessively. Just in case ANYONE was unsure, lets make it even MORE clear, shall we?"
Am I clear?
I guess we'll see if your statement is authentic....we'll see if you can actualize your stated sentiment into action.
Remember, no bullshit, dear. Address Foo & her quotes (Her obvious lack of empathy & respect for preborn babies).
TIA.
Well put!!!
These pagans. And pagan lovers will not ever get it!
pencil

Dallas, TX

#302245 Jun 27, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll decide for MYSELF what subjects to talk about, goofy. YOU don't get to make those decisions for me...or anyone else, for that matter. Don't like it? Too bad.
Yes it seems you are so concerned for womens rights, that you even defend their right to have their unborn babies killed to protect those rights. I'll. Check back in a month or two to see you still protecting the women by advocating the murder of babies.
I only told you hell won't. Be as bad but it will be hell.
pencil

Dallas, TX

#302246 Jun 27, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it was looking in the wrong mail...Madame is forgetful. Lol
Yes you seem to have forgotten the one true church. Your other friends have as well.
Ocean56

AOL

#302247 Jun 27, 2013
pencil wrote:
You should preach about the pressure girls are under to have sex. Even the pressure put on by themselves and their own lust.
Then the pressure to kill the baby, then the pressure to kill themselves for feeling guilty for killing a baby.
You may not belive in a god but make no mistake you work for a little god called satan. You will join him one day forever more. I pray you think about that before you draw your last selfish self centered breath.
Actually, goofy, I also think teen sex is a BAD IDEA; primarily because it leads to two serious -- and UNWANTED -- outcomes, which are pregnancy and STD's.

That's why I have said more than once that teens would be better off being sex-FREE (free FROM sex, that is) until after they have completed all levels of their education. Unwanted pregnancy and teen motherhood can really mess up a girl's plans for college and career, and STD's can do the same thing.

Girls who choose to be sex-FREE won't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy or STD's. Therefore, they will be FREE to complete required homework assignments, study for important tests, maintain a good grade average, enjoy extracurricular activities, attend any dances and parties they wish, and of course GRADUATE high school with their class. Then they're free to go on to college or vocational school, after completing that, to good jobs and careers with no restrictions on their time or freedom.

If some girls and young women decide they NEVER want to be mothers at any time in their lives, that's fine too. A woman has the same right NOT to have children as she does to be a mother. Maybe she would rather be a financially independent career woman instead. There's nothing wrong with that choice, contrary to what the Phyllis Schlafly crowd would have everyone believe.
pencil

Dallas, TX

#302248 Jun 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I "being a born again Christian ",by the grace of God (our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ) Have the Spirit of God dwelling inside of me, and it bears witness to the Spirit of other Christians. Although I cannot know for 100% certain who is and who isn't a Child of God, I would bet all that I own, that rose "IS" A child of God .:)
As far as your other post, it seems you are trying to play God, yet you don't have enough respect to even capitalize His Holy Name?!?!?
You know nothing of being born again since you know nothing about the one true faith.
I pray god helps you with your ignorance.
Ocean56

AOL

#302249 Jun 27, 2013
pencil wrote:
Yes it seems you are so concerned for womens rights, that you even defend their right to have their unborn babies killed to protect those rights. I'll. Check back in a month or two to see you still protecting the women by advocating the murder of babies.
No one is advocating the murder of babies, moron, despite your outright LIES you're circulating here.

Personally, I like to see more unwanted pregnancies prevented by using reliable contraception. Unfortunately for women, NO contraceptive method on the market is 100% guaranteed against pregnancy, so BC failures do happen sometimes. When a woman's BC fails and a pregnancy results, it is HER decision whether to continue it or not. It is not YOUR decision to make for her.

Bottom line; motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even when a pregnancy happens. No woman has to become a mother unless she WANTS to.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#302250 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
_________
Am I clear?
TIA.
NR says, "If I do not see an adquate response from you, we will have a problem on our hands.
Am I clear?"

I say, what a little tyrant you think you are.
F off NR.
Ocean56

AOL

#302251 Jun 27, 2013
Hey "Pencil," I thought you might appreciate this.

Many teens do not realize that being sexFREE (meaning free FROM sex) is a winning advantage. This is why I think itís important to give teens a list of the freedoms that being sexFREE provides. The top ten winning advantages of being SF (sexFREE) are:

1. Freedom from unwanted teen pregnancy and teen motherhood.

2. Freedom from incurable STDs like Herpes and fatal STDs like AIDS.

3. Freedom to concentrate on school work and participate in school activities.

4. Freedom to get all homework assignments and studying done and maintain or improve grades.

5. Freedom to participate in learning programs for future jobs and careers.

6. Freedom to graduate with classmates and receive a high school diploma.

7. Freedom to move on to college or vocational school with no restrictions.

8. Freedom to complete a college or vocational program with a degree or certificate.

9. Freedom to look for and accept good jobs with higher salaries.

10. Freedom to get valuable job experience in a chosen career and take courses to learn more job skills.

Getting pregnant and becoming a teen mother will, most likely, take away most of these freedoms, if not all of them. A teen mom has to put the care of her baby first, which means putting her education second. If she has to study for an important test and the baby is sick, the studying may not get done because she has to care for the baby. That may result in her doing poorly on the exam instead of doing well. If a teen mom wants to attend her junior or senior prom but has no one to watch the baby for her, she canít go to the dance and has to stay home. If a teen mom is going to college, she may fail one or more classes because caring for her baby or child took priority over completing all her course requirements. A teen mom may even have to drop out of high school or college because she could not take care of her baby and do all her school work at the same time.

By contrast, a teen girl who realizes that being sexFREE (or SF for short) in high school and college is a clear winning advantage will avoid sex with partners during those years. She will keep her freedom to enjoy all the advantages that the SF choice offers. She is free to concentrate in school, get all her class and homework assignments done, attend any dances she wishes, and take part in school activities like working on the school newspaper or yearbook. Best of all, she will graduate with her class and go on to college or vocational school afterward. If she avoids sexual activity with partners during her college or vocational school years, she will continue to enjoy the advantages indefinitely. She may even decide at some point that she prefers the career world over marriage and children, which is a perfectly valid choice. Not all women wish to be wives and mothers.

It is my firm belief that there is nothing good about getting pregnant as a teenager. Teen pregnancy and teen motherhood can impair or even destroy a girlís ability to get a good education, which is the foundation for good employment. If a girl cannot get a good job because she doesnít have a high school diploma, poverty may become inevitable. Sadly, many teen girls donít know how very hard teen motherhood is until it is too late. They donít know because no one ever told them, either at home or at school. It is about time that changed.

The ďjust say noĒ approach to abstinence-only sex education programs is miserably inadequate because it doesnít explain WHY teens, especially girls, should say no to sex. The top ten list of winning advantages is a good informational tool to start off with. When a large majority of teens have this information, they may soon begin to realize that enjoying the advantages of the SF choice is a much better option for them than being trapped by the burdens of teen motherhood.
Ocean56

AOL

#302252 Jun 27, 2013
Something else for girls to think about:

A girl who enjoys the benefits of being sexFREE (meaning free FROM sex) will be free to do everything she needs to as a high school student, and free to have fun outside school as well.

- She DOESN'T have to worry about paying for diapers and formula.

- She DOESN'T have to watch or hear about her friends having fun without her.

- She DOESN'T have to miss out on things like prom, graduation, college, and her dream career.

- She DOESN'T have to miss out on anything because she DIDN'T have sex and therefore she didn't get pregnant.

- She DOES get to complete all her requirements and graduate high school with her friends and go on to college or vocational school with no restrictions on her time or freedom.

Given the choice between being sexFREE (again, that means free FROM sex) and being pregnant, I'd say the decision for any teen girl is an easy one. It certainly was an easy one for ME when I was a teenager. I enjoyed all the benefits of being sexFREE, which meant keeping all my freedom too, during high school and after graduation.

No sex, no pregnancy, no baby = FREEDOM.

Location hidden

#302253 Jun 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
_________
Am I clear?
TIA.
EGO MUCH???
Lol..Madame thinks you spend too much time in front if a mirror puffing yourself up

Having empathy fir a person has nothing to do with agreeing with their views on ABORTION.

Foo knows unlike yourself exactly my sentiments on the abortion issue.

We disagree..wholeheartedly

That still.makes you no better.in your bad wishes for her.

There are people behind our SCREEN NAMES..And every one of God's children born and unborn deserves the common decency we can show them
Or don't speak on personal thongs at all.

There are people all over that I fell deserve a kick in the head..But I am nit God and YOU ARE NOT EITHER.

Location hidden

#302254 Jun 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
NR says, "If I do not see an adquate response from you, we will have a problem on our hands.
Am I clear?"
I say, what a little tyrant you think you are.
F off NR.
I am sure someone is taking lessons from other tyrants of illiterate who think they are better than us peons.

Katie ..people like this do nit reflect the vast majority of Christians ..just so you know..And nit even sure this one knows who GOD is.

And now I'm off to better things.

Will return this forum to MADAME.
WHO SAYS

Day long in my day we called people like this squeaks.

pfft

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,153,288
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Thinking 232,718
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 min Joe fortuna 201,151
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,659
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 28,359
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web