Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,558
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
pencil

United States

#302163 Jun 26, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
HARDSHIP #3: LOSS OF MONEY - Whatever money a girl/woman used to spend on herself will have to be spent on the baby, and that cost is far more than most girls could begin to anticipate. These costs include diapers, food, clothing, baby equipment (car seat, crib, stroller, baby carriers, baby and child toys, etc.) and so much more. Anyone who wants to do the math can begin their research now, by going to their local grocery store and checking out the baby food and diaper sections. Just make sure you have a notebook and calculator, because you will need to multiply those costs for each item several times per week. Thatís just for food and diapers, you havenít even started on the costs for clothing, baby equipment and toys. That will add a staggering amount to your calculations, and the sum will be far higher than you could imagine. If you plan to put the baby in day care for any amount of time during the week, you will have to add up those costs too. Get the picture now? Having a baby costs a HUGE amount of money, which many girls and young women simply do not have, unless they have wealthy parents.
HARDSHIP #4: LOSS OF EDUCATION AND JOB/CAREER OPPORTUNITIES Ė As hard as it is to acknowledge, a working mother of any age cannot have the same kind of freedom, flexibility or mobility as a woman without children has. If a girl cannot complete high school due to the demands of motherhood, she will not be able to go to college or vocational school, as both typically require a high school diploma ó or a GED if she had to drop out of high school ó first. That automatically limits her ability to find good employment, and she may well have to settle for a minimum wage job, which pays far less than what is needed to raise a child comfortably. Girls and women who complete high school may find that many jobs require a college degree or vocational school certificate, and without those, she may still not be able to get a job that pays a decent salary. A high school diploma alone is no guarantee of good employment, but all girls need one if they hope to advance to higher levels of education that their chosen job or career requires.
HARDSHIP #5: LOSS OF MOBILITY Ė Those who donít have children have a rather naÔve idea that parents can just as easily take a baby with them whenever they go out. They are half right. Yes, parents can take a baby out with them, but it is far from easy. Even going to the grocery store with a baby can be a huge hassle. First they have to get the baby dressed, which can be difficult when the little one is happy being home and doesnít want to be dressed to go out. After getting baby dressed, which can take much longer than mom expected, mom then has to put baby into the car seat, get baby out of the car seat when she arrives at the store, then carry baby around until she can find a cart with an infant carrier. Most grocery stores have very few of those, as I personally discovered long ago. Some may not have any. Going to a restaurant with a baby can also be very stressful, especially if baby suddenly begins crying or screaming for unknown reasons. Mothers who walk into restaurants with screaming or crying babies will find themselves the object of hostile stares, which usually last until they finally have to leave.
Ocean glad to see you don't. Believe god.hell won't. Be as bad. You should preach about the pressure girls are under to have sex. Even the pressure put on by themselves and their own lust.
Then the pressure to kill the baby, then the pressure to kill themselves for feeling guilty for killing a baby.

You may not belive in a god but make no mistake you work for a little god called satan. You will join him one day forever more. I pray you think about that before you draw your last selfish self centered breath.
If you wish for eternal damnation Then I pray you enjoy this short life to the fullest!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302164 Jun 26, 2013
pencil wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you pick a side? Stop trying to please all.
You can't. Walk with darkness and light.
Thanks I always have a,side ..It's called a belief ..
Your concern is touching however
Having a side

That does not require rudeness..It's so well rude.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#302165 Jun 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo's stone is only a grain of sand on a long beach compared to the punishment she has coming for being a deathscort baby-killer.
Since I'm not a 'deathscort', nor have I killed ANY babies, I'm not at all worried.

However - If my actions have helped just ONE woman avoid being harassed by the likes of you, I'll stand up PROUDLY to my Lord when the time times.

"Punishment"?? LOL Who died and made YOU the one that determines anothers "punishment" No Relevance? You dont speak for G-d, you dont speak for ANYONE but your own pathetic self you sorry little pissant.

Location hidden

#302166 Jun 26, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted YOUR KIND even photoshopped pictures to bear false witness ..
ROFLMAO Given how often YOU bear false witness, its amusing as hell to watch you bitch about OTHERS supposedly doing it.

Knutter, you're a hoot! A moron, but a HOOT nonetheless!

Location hidden

#302167 Jun 26, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You have been told you are wrong by othwer posters on this issue,
Knutter, you bitching 400 times on the same thing doesn't count as "other posters" ya dope.

. Who is renouncing Catholicism? YOU ARE,
Pssssst........stupid....she's not Catholic to bein with.... Hard to renounce something you were never part of......

LOL

Location hidden

#302168 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Given how often YOU bear false witness, its amusing as hell to watch you bitch about OTHERS supposedly doing it.
Knutter, you're a hoot! A moron, but a HOOT nonetheless!
Hello and good morning Miss foo.

Hope you make it thru the day.

Please be a desire and let Madame know.
Btw you have mail

Location hidden

#302169 Jun 26, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I think you need to step back and think before posting.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!! From the QUEEN of moron posters telling someone ELSE to "think before posting"??? LOLOLOL!

Location hidden

#302171 Jun 26, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>How many mansions does the TBN ministers own? they have been losing theier churches because of a drop in attendance, like all churches are seeing. My diocese is doing fine, rosey we are in fact prospering. I think you need to get a hold of a history book and a tutor and study a bit instead of being on forums day in and day out.
Once Again she lurks.
Must I post those sites again about how rich your church is..Or the dioceses that have had to close parishes.
It's so nice you are doing fine..really

But the American dioceses have had some extra expense ..And one would think ..mother Church in Rome coukd do something to defray those so the poorer parishioners do not have to suffer by losing their parishes.

And while I watch TBN at times..I do not donate.
So my money is not used to pay out lawsuits. And then have my church close out under their feet so the Dioceses can sell the buildings.

Anyone could figure out what they are doing..And though it is nit my church involved..the Vatican bank with all of its immense wealth coukd help the little poor people who put their faith in her..

Just a suggestion. Imo

Location hidden

#302172 Jun 26, 2013
pencil wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mam, but you can't. Have your cake and eat it to. You can't. Claim to love god and live in sin.
It really doesn't. Matter what you think, only what god says! Many former jews have learned the truth. You love sin more than god. It shows in all your post.atleast the other gays o. Here dont claim to know god. You seem to be the worst. You want your sin yet claim some sort of godlness just in case.
It won't. Work
Death is certain, hell is hot, you still have a choice.
All these horrid post of yours will not help you.
Gee, WHO ELSE used to spell "mam" that way? LOL

Stupid coward.

Location hidden

#302173 Jun 26, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello and good morning Miss foo.
Hope you make it thru the day.
Please be a desire and let Madame know.
Btw you have mail

I will. We're leaving soonish to go to the book show, and the urologist is at 3:00 this afternoon. See y'tonite.

Location hidden

#302174 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I will. We're leaving soonish to go to the book show, and the urologist is at 3:00 this afternoon. See y'tonite.
Have as good a day as you can dearie..
Gtown71

United States

#302175 Jun 26, 2013
pencil wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you pick a side? Stop trying to please all.
You can't. Walk with darkness and light.
I "being a born again Christian ",by the grace of God (our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ) Have the Spirit of God dwelling inside of me, and it bears witness to the Spirit of other Christians. Although I cannot know for 100% certain who is and who isn't a Child of God, I would bet all that I own, that rose "IS" A child of God .:)

As far as your other post, it seems you are trying to play God, yet you don't have enough respect to even capitalize His Holy Name?!?!?
Gtown71

United States

#302176 Jun 26, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day MK!!
Hope it is well with ya, it seems each time I do swing by now, you have a new "fan" :)

Location hidden

#302178 Jun 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day MK!!
Hope it is well with ya, it seems each time I do swing by now, you have a new "fan" :)
yes. Madame seems to attract her share good and bad

Good day to you also..
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#302179 Jun 26, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Luke 12:4-5 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."
Luke says Gehenna and not hell, you lying scum.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#302180 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey Foo: I have urologist appointment at 3:00. Boo-hoo...whoa is me...
_______

Meanwhile, Honey Foo Foo promotes dismembering & KILLING defenseless babies in the womb.

^^ Deathscort Foo ^^
hii

London, UK

#302181 Jun 26, 2013
Latest developments http://sot.ag/BQY6/ Wow, just wow i'm appalled
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#302182 Jun 26, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "to hell with the embryo or fetus... yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart'"

NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."
Foo: "Yes No Relevance. That IS the point. Did you think ANYONE, including EVERY WOMAN THAT HAS ONE does NOT realise this? Thank you for repeating it obsessively. Just in case ANYONE was unsure, lets make it even MORE clear, shall we?"

Foo: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#302183 Jun 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I'm not a 'deathscort', nor have I killed ANY babies, I'm not at all worried.
However - If my actions have helped just ONE woman avoid being harassed by the likes of you, I'll stand up PROUDLY to my Lord when the time times.
"Punishment"?? LOL Who died and made YOU the one that determines anothers "punishment" No Relevance? You dont speak for G-d, you dont speak for ANYONE but your own pathetic self you sorry little pissant.
Super Foo: "If my actions have helped just ONE woman avoid being harassed by the likes of you, I'll stand up PROUDLY to my Lord when the time times."
_________

Super Foo's picture: http://www.guzer.com/pictures/f_stands_for.jp...
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#302184 Jun 26, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. Madame seems to attract her share good and bad
Good day to you also..
Foo: "Toilet twins."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,109,332
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 min Bruin Nation 27,347
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min waaasssuuup 227,406
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr ploppers 200,936
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••