Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
283,561 - 283,580 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Madame says hello to G.
And talking to her about her church is useless..really .
Thanks Madam K.
I was going to be sarcastic and say, I wasn't talking to her about her church, since she don't have one, but I won't. Lol

Good to see you. Hope any who have replied to me, will forgive me, for not responding. I've not seen them, and with this topic, you are either "in the zone" or left out :)

I seen where foo has a stone. Hope all will be well.

I've also seen, where someone thinks she will be judged by driving women to the abortion clinic.

God will only judge folks with what they do with the "free gift " He offers.
Nothing more.:)

My people are destroyed by lack of knowledge.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You have been told you are wrong by othwer posters on this issue, you don't understand what the Pope said at all. And the Church was started by Christ, you can't change that. Who is renouncing Catholicism? YOU ARE, you are not only doing that , but you are blaspheming Christ. Why the heck would I renounce what I believe in? YOU are nuts.
Pffffft
Phooey and nonsense..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You have been told you don't understand by at least four posters who are devout Catholic. You are been lambasted actually, give it up, you are making an azz out of yourself, esp when you say Christ and the Apostles made copies for the masses.
Well well ..methinks someone has been lurking. Lol

Madame a gain says,PFFFFT PHOOEY.. YOUR WRONG LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>YOU judge others a whole lot. YOU will not tell foo that blaspheming Christ is wrong, I think you need to step back and think before posting.
Madame says baloney ..

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>IF YOU WERE CATHOLIC YOU would KNOW we DON"T change . YOU are wrong bhitler, very wrong.
But I'm not. The church has changed quite a bit since it's inception, you brainwashed tool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, look what I found Dan Wilmington, DE Reply | Report Abuse | Judge it!|#451404 Thursday Jun 13 Judged:[Interesting] 2 [Brilliant] 1 [Agree] 1 rosesz wrote: Again I said they made copies and passed them along..they did not give out handouts at service. Under your assumptions ..there was,only one of each letter that magically turned up in Rome so the Church h could then add it to the official bible. Insisting on this gives those like Dear June her idea that the early scribes made up the book fro. Your tradition. Was the Church that sure of itself .it you that one document survived all the persecution..They would have assured that the WORD SURVIVED makes no sense .your way.unless you are saying the WORD can be anything less than it is And the all knowing CC is the source of all knowledge But if you like we can agree that we totally disagree. You insisting that copies were made and passed along (which means handed out) doesn't make it so. There's no evidence that there was any sort of mass copying and dissemination of these works. Insisting that things happened that didn't happen isn't disagreement-it's you making stuff up. Oral tradition carried God's word in the main for centuries. Bible scholars agree on this-you seem to want to rewrite history, for some reason, but you're on an island here. The Church DID preserve scripture. Even Martin Luther wouldn't attempt to deny that. What's your deal with this? Do you believe that oral teaching is invalid?
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
And the folks on this forum care about a post on another forum. WHY..

You and Rose are from different churches..So what??

Well Madame tried knit. To tell you about looking foolish and bringing Church argument here...

Pfftttt. And Phooeyyy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm not. The church has changed quite a bit since it's inception, you brainwashed tool.
Hey Bitner can you see me in red yet.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I already disproved your little sanger/hitler lie. The vatican even admitted it cooperated with the nazi's.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>actually, your kind were friends with the nazis. YOUR KIND even photoshopped pictures to bear false witness . So why don't you go and find out how Margie Sanger thought Hitler was the cats pijamas.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

There was no catholic church until centuries after your christ supposedly lived, after decades of religious rivalries being played out. The RCC--like every church--was created by men.

But keep going; the more hateful and self-righteous believers like you are, the more people are driven away and come to realize the worthlessness of your faith.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You have been told you are wrong by othwer posters on this issue, you don't understand what the Pope said at all. And the Church was started by Christ, you can't change that. Who is renouncing Catholicism? YOU ARE, you are not only doing that , but you are blaspheming Christ. Why the heck would I renounce what I believe in? YOU are nuts.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

So she judges others, but not the way you want?

You need to step back (off a cliff) before posting.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>YOU judge others a whole lot. YOU will not tell foo that blaspheming Christ is wrong, I think you need to step back and think before posting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>The Diocese of Mainz, where Luther was, offered indulgences (the easing of punishment after the guilt of sin is taken away through Confession) for people who donated money for the Vatican. Almsgiving is recommended by the bible in many places (Tobit 12:9, Sirach 3:30, Luke 12:33, Acts 10:4) for the atonement of sin. There is nothing wrong with almsgiving. The appearance of impropriety, however, where Luther saw all of this as the "selling of indulgences", is what precipitated his reformation. This perceived abuse was only in the diocese of Mainz, however, and was not widespread.
All one has to do today to see the same kind of abuse is to listen to protestant TV preachers asking for a "faith offering, if this show has been a blessing to you", in other words, "give me money for the blessing I have just given you through my preaching". And besides that, they tell their viewers that if they do give a sacrificial offering to them, then that is a seed that will help them become wealthy in this life, something that is NOT in the New Testament, anywhere. Real Christians know that the New Testament preaches against riches (James 1:11, James 5:1, Revelation 3:17), and only promises rewards in the next life (James 2:5, Luke 18:22).
AGAINST RICHES. YOU MUST be kidding ..Lol.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03/08/wealt...

Shall I keep going

Do some Protestant churches collect more money than they may need to evangelize ..than their cost to spread the word on the internet and tv..possibly some do. Especially the megachurch ..possibly

My own church had to combine with a home church in order not to lose our modest building and fix ling overdue repairs.

But they are as a drop in the bucket compared to the CC.

WHOSE great wealth COULD be used to keep poorer parishes open.

Whose dioceses had to pay out money and then sell off real estate.

These poor people who had local churches whose language was in common ..now where absorbed into churches in different areas. With people they have no common roots with here k the Miami area

All over the country people have been losing their home churches with real estate sales going to the Diceses..while the Vatican of the One True Church sits on millions

And you dare to say anything about riches!!!

http://www.bing.com/search...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
So she judges others, but not the way you want?
You need to step back (off a cliff) before posting.
<quoted text>
Madame tried to tell her to keep this inter religious discussion off thus thread ..it belongs in the proper venue..

Any how dies Madame look red to you. I changed my pic

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bitner can you see me in red yet.
Not yet. Sometimes it takes a while for pics to show up :)

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I didn't sleep through anything; I just didn't let the cult take over my mind.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I will keep going. You must have slept through your history classes or your brain cells have long been dead.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
There was no catholic church until centuries after your christ supposedly lived, after decades of religious rivalries being played out. The RCC--like every church--was created by men.
But keep going; the more hateful and self-righteous believers like you are, the more people are driven away and come to realize the worthlessness of your faith.
<quoted text>
True, it started about 130 years after.. yes Catholic church was in bed with hitler, they even was "privately " in with the start of muslim faith, trying to help themselves, but it backfired on them, so they say no proof. They were not there :)
Kinda like the hitler thingy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet. Sometimes it takes a while for pics to show up :)
Yes I found that out when I had my blue feathers..a girl can't get boring ya know.

Must change her wardrobe ..keep the mystery I say...

And I ammmm absolutely lovely in Red..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Southern Reaper wrote:
The red looks glorious on you, Madame.
Ahh thank you my dear Reaper.

How goes things by you?

SO Glad my arraignment meets with your approval.

Blue is my absolute fave..But red is a close second.:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Still liking the blue better Madame....but that's just me.

G'night...

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
Still liking the blue better Madame....but that's just me.
G'night...
:)
Oh don't worry dear..my blue feathers will be back..just felt like a change

Gnite

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Gnite all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,079,774
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Buck Crick 224,120
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 26,659
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 10 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 19 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••