Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,110
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301997 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Foo isn't TRYING to do anything. She is ACTUALLY doing something....namely, putting your idiocy in its place.
The first Christians, were Christians. Their ethnicity was often (not always) Jewish, but their conversion made them Christians. The triune 'god' has no place in Judaism, and never did...the whole point of conversion from one faith to another, was to deny the Torah, and accept a new faith.
Hardly the same god, who commanded the Jews to have 'no other gods'. Your insistence that the 'three Abrahamic religions' worship the same god, is a farce. Ask any Muslim.
(Unless, of course, you seek to tell them what THEY believe, as well.)
Next...
Exactly and PERFECTLY said.

One can't have a theological discussion with the likes of someone like the Inkstain, who's COMPLETELY ignorant about other faiths, and worse: REFUSES to learn ANYTHING that goes against her version of "faith" and "knowledge".

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301998 Jun 23, 2013
Sammy Davis Jr was jewish. The faith they were born into was not the one they embraced. One has to note, if jesus was christian, he was an immense narcissist.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Christ was Jewish, the apostles were Jewish. LOL , You have no idea about your own belief, you are a faux Jew.

Indianapolis

#301999 Jun 23, 2013
Now you're channeling sgt schultz?
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
That stuff can be toxic I hear..though Madame would know nothing ..I say nothing of such a thing!!!!!

Indianapolis

#302000 Jun 23, 2013
Where do you get that from? The early christians were mostly romans. The bible doesn't even say all the apostles were jews.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Having fun telling me what I think. I never said anything about Judaism. I only said that the first Christians were Jews. It's a fact.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#302001 Jun 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost posted this to her....but figured she wouldn't 'understand'.

As per usual.

http://senseofevents.blogspot.com/2009/11/cli...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302002 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Christ gave up being Jewish for Lent and so did his followers you moron.
Just sent a mail.

And glad you like my outfit lol

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302003 Jun 23, 2013
Madam, my abject apologies....I mistook you for Ink. Please forgive.

Location hidden

#302004 Jun 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no dearie..He got that from ME..

Dear man He was too..not like that awful Col. Klink..horrid man and pompous to boot..And inept at his job..which was a good thing for Hogan!!!

Location hidden

#302012 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I almost posted this to her....but figured she wouldn't 'understand'.
As per usual.
http://senseofevents.blogspot.com/2009/11/cli...
I found that link verrrry interesting..And Arte stole that one from.me if course..cute guy but a bit goofy

Location hidden

#302013 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
Madam, my abject apologies....I mistook you for Ink. Please forgive.
No apology needed .I am the one and only Madame

There is no one like ME..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302014 Jun 23, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text> So Presume ur I-Q Makes you a better Person Than me...Look Momi I'm Smarter Than he is...ha ha...For All I Know you can be a Filthy Pig and Dirt Bag as You Sound....Well I dont Blame you For that..That would have Bin ur Scum Mother's Fault That Bored You...Sigh!!
If you're attempting to conglomerate your perception of the 'pro-legality of abortion debate' into the opinions from the SCPL faction here, you've failed miserably.

If YOU presume the IQ of another poster eclipses your own, perhaps you should invest in a subscription to lumocity.com .

http://www.lumosity.com/landing_pages/349...

Couldn't hurt...

Just so you know.

Nnnnnnnnnnext...

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302015 Jun 23, 2013
Romans:1..24
Hint: The only 'Romans' in existence today, are the residents of Rome, Italy.

In other words, the 'Romans' chapter of the KJV, is no more relevant today, than it was when King James decreed it so.

Hint: King James was a politician. The same sort which has done its level best to conscript Christianity for ITS own purposes in the United States....about 7 different times, since the Constitution was penned.

You can see how well that's going over....the funditardnazireligiousright is going over Niagara Falls in a barrel, and you're just along for the ride.

Have fun!!!!

Next...

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302020 Jun 23, 2013
Correction Pro-Choice..
Naah. You were right the first time.

It's the SCPL who bray about 'life' when all they mean (or care about) is 'potential'.

Granted, fetii are alive...and precious to those of us who welcome motherhood. But if a woman doesn't WANT to be a mother, she should be free not to become one.

Whatever the means.

I would rather see ten women abort, than to see one more abandoned, abused, discarded, exploited, ignored, molested, neglected or UNLOVED born child.

If that makes me a monster??? So be it.

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302022 Jun 23, 2013
four young Oysters hurried up,
All eager for the treat:
Their coats were brushed, their faces washed,
Their shoes were clean and neat--
And this was odd, because, you know,
They hadn't any feet.-Lewis Carrol

Since: Aug 09

Port Jefferson, NY

#302024 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text> So Presume ur I-Q Makes you a better Person Than me...Look Momi I'm Smarter Than he is...ha ha...For All I Know you can be a Filthy Pig and Dirt Bag as You Sound....Well I dont Blame you For that..That would have Bin ur Scum Mother's Fault That Bored You...Sigh!!
And every single time you post your cut-&-paste biblical passages on here you're going to be reported for spamming the thread.

Kay...?

Cretin.

Indianapolis

#302025 Jun 24, 2013
The fascinating thing is that both werner klemperer (klink) and john banner (schultz) were both jewish emigrants from nazi germany. They made sure the nazi's llost in every episode....:)
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no dearie..He got that from ME..
Dear man He was too..not like that awful Col. Klink..horrid man and pompous to boot..And inept at his job..which was a good thing for Hogan!!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302031 Jun 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Your god has a big head, dark eye spots, stubby extremities, and a placenta? Is it embedded in the wall of the universe? Creepy!
<quoted text>
Exactly. Growing up Catholic, I understood that God was spirit without actual physical form, and that OUR SOULS were created in that image, that the physical body was just "dust".

It wasn't until the anti-choice fetus worshipers came around that this teaching was twisted, with them pretending it meant the physical as well, to further their agenda.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#302032 Jun 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
four young Oysters hurried up,
All eager for the treat:
Their coats were brushed, their faces washed,
Their shoes were clean and neat--
And this was odd, because, you know,
They hadn't any feet.-Lewis Carrol
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#302033 Jun 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
Good morning foo. You've got mail.

Location hidden

#302034 Jun 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The fascinating thing is that both werner klemperer (klink) and john banner (schultz) were both jewish emigrants from nazi germany. They made sure the nazi's llost in every episode....:)
<quoted text>
That's why it was such a good show.

Who knew that anyone would even watch one episode..
But we all did..And everyone cheered inside..

That Schultzie. Such a dear man..And a cutie.
He told me he wasn't really doing it for the bribes...
He hated those monster's..But what was he to do
He was forcibly drafted..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 38 min Trojan 28,494
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Richardfs 233,181
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,156,210
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 3 hr yinefsfgd 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 21 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 23 hr zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web