Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,600
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301976 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're MUCH stupider than I thought if you actually believe your own bullshit. ITs not about a point of view, its about the FACTS of the Jewish faith. Now you can lie about THAT all you want, but I will continually point out your lies.
Of COURSE its about those of the Jewish faith, after all, it what you're LYING about you MORON.
The crap you're spewing here has very little to do with what ACTUAL Christians believe. Fortunately, the average Christian is MUCH more intelligent than you are.
I wasn't and still am not talking about the Jewish faith. I'm talking about Christianity. You aren't getting anywhere here.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301977 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She's on a different subject. I was talking about Christianity, not Judaism.
No, you're talking about Judiasm as you THINK it relates TO Christinity, and you're wrong. As usual.

You're an INCREDIBLY stupid woman Inkstain, if you think you're NOT talking (lying) about Judaism.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#301978 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She's on a different subject. I was talking about Christianity, not Judaism.
Then YOU changed the subject. Christianity has its roots in Judaism....a MUCH older religion. Not the other way 'round, as you keep trying to imply.

There is no such thing as a Jewish Christian.

One either subscribes to one, or the other. Not both.

And you would have others believe both worship the same God, and that Muslims do, as well.

That's BULLSHIT.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Next.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301980 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you going with my absinthe.....hey, bring that back....!
That stuff can be toxic I hear..though Madame would know nothing ..I say nothing of such a thing!!!!!

Location hidden

#301981 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Two of my favorite ladies!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Yes yes that Bea..always a hoot..

Nothing like my flair of course

But on Saturday nights never went out until Golden Girls was over.

That show gives me giggles now on tvland..

So lady ..how are YOU
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301982 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Then YOU changed the subject. Christianity has its roots in Judaism....a MUCH older religion. Not the other way 'round, as you keep trying to imply.
There is no such thing as a Jewish Christian.
One either subscribes to one, or the other. Not both.
And you would have others believe both worship the same God, and that Muslims do, as well.
That's BULLSHIT.
Sorry, but you're wrong.
Next.
Nope this wasn't about Judaism even though that is what Foo is trying to do. She does it every time that Christianity is brought up. She has trouble staying on topic and gets the uninformed to follow her.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301983 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're talking about Judiasm as you THINK it relates TO Christinity, and you're wrong. As usual.
You're an INCREDIBLY stupid woman Inkstain, if you think you're NOT talking (lying) about Judaism.
Having fun telling me what I think. I never said anything about Judaism. I only said that the first Christians were Jews. It's a fact.

Location hidden

#301984 Jun 23, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah!
Catch me if you can!
;P
"Madame!" I've got the Absinthe, start the car!
**Cue Indiana Jones score**
Just have to find the darn keys..sneaky woman finds
All different places...plus have to get past the hubby.

It's like I'm a prisoner I tell you..

Would a cutie like you come rescue a helpless damsel
Such as myself!!!

Have a few shots before you answer&$;?/=#&&__( ((

Location hidden

#301985 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't and still am not talking about the Jewish faith. I'm talking about Christianity. You aren't getting anywhere here.
No Inkstain, its YOU that's not getting anywhere. Clearly as I've proven with your own words, you ARE talking - or more accurately - LYING, about Judaism AS YOU THINK IT RELATES to Christianity.

You have OUTRIGHT lied, and are CONTINUING to lie about my faith. I dont give a shit if its what YOU think, its still lying.

And I'll take that a step further. You ARE getting somewhere, you're showing us just how DEEP your own ignorance and stupidity lie.

For ONE example, NORMAL Christians understand clearly that when a few people of the Jewish faith started believing in CHrist as their savior, they CEASED BEING OF THE JEWISH FAITH.

They were NOT living the Torah, and were in fact going against EVERYTHING it means to be Jewish.

People that were ACTUALLY of the Jewish faith, understood clearly that your jesus simply did NOT meet the Torah's criteria for what a Messiah would be.

Thus when you repeat this bullshit that has ZERO validity and goes directly against ANYTHING resembling common sense, AND THEN you go on to claim that its what "christians" believe AS A BLANKET STATEMENT, you're lying NOT ONLY about my faith, but your own as well.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301986 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Christ was Jewish, the apostles were Jewish. LOL , You have no idea about your own belief, you are a faux Jew.
Since you routinely IGNORE the teachings of Jesus Christ, you're a faux Christian.

Next....
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301987 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Inkstain, its YOU that's not getting anywhere. Clearly as I've proven with your own words, you ARE talking - or more accurately - LYING, about Judaism AS YOU THINK IT RELATES to Christianity.
You have OUTRIGHT lied, and are CONTINUING to lie about my faith. I dont give a shit if its what YOU think, its still lying.
And I'll take that a step further. You ARE getting somewhere, you're showing us just how DEEP your own ignorance and stupidity lie.
For ONE example, NORMAL Christians understand clearly that when a few people of the Jewish faith started believing in CHrist as their savior, they CEASED BEING OF THE JEWISH FAITH.
They were NOT living the Torah, and were in fact going against EVERYTHING it means to be Jewish.
People that were ACTUALLY of the Jewish faith, understood clearly that your jesus simply did NOT meet the Torah's criteria for what a Messiah would be.
Thus when you repeat this bullshit that has ZERO validity and goes directly against ANYTHING resembling common sense, AND THEN you go on to claim that its what "christians" believe AS A BLANKET STATEMENT, you're lying NOT ONLY about my faith, but your own as well.
Clearly you have no concept of an evolving religion.

A book I found that could explain it to you is 'The New Testament and Early Christinity' by Joseph Tyson.

It explains quite clearly how Christianity developed over the first century bedinning around 30CE.

I hope the rest of your night is more relaxed. Sayonara

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301988 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope this wasn't about Judaism even though that is what Foo is trying to do. She does it every time that Christianity is brought up. She has trouble staying on topic and gets the uninformed to follow her.
Foo isn't TRYING to do anything. She is ACTUALLY doing something....namely, putting your idiocy in its place.

The first Christians, were Christians. Their ethnicity was often (not always) Jewish, but their conversion made them Christians. The triune 'god' has no place in Judaism, and never did...the whole point of conversion from one faith to another, was to deny the Torah, and accept a new faith.

Hardly the same god, who commanded the Jews to have 'no other gods'. Your insistence that the 'three Abrahamic religions' worship the same god, is a farce. Ask any Muslim.

(Unless, of course, you seek to tell them what THEY believe, as well.)
Next...
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#301989 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to ignore the Knutbar, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
She's comic relief here, and that's about it.
Ahhhhh.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#301990 Jun 23, 2013
There must be a lot of upset of US in manufacturing the very noisy outcry of attracting to look for International attention about naming the Snowden case.
As US keeps on pressing Snowden to make the world to see if US is being agitated by Russia and disagreement from others on many matters in UN or not, many local newspapers report more on Snowden story than the robbers and traffic accidents, US must be being ignored by the world on Syria, so it goes about expressing its sadness on Snowden for extradition in order to seek the sorrow to be mended.
Wow, global people do not scratch or shake heads, and would wipe the lips after a dinner, by pondering what big attention is that all about,as Snowden matters are shuffled to people's in-between slots of work time to puzzle if they would be feeling better drinking some glasses of wine or beer, but then they come to the gossiping and wondering if US would charge people picking the nose too?
Just who needs a relationship with sad people about Snowden, as they say Russia would give up Snowden for a relation?
Just how many defectors from Russia, China and other countries have gone to US to leak their secrecy, and would they seek extradition too?
There is the perspective of different beliefs in the system of justice everywhere, as US judges are more political than watching justice, or would rather bring some gun to polish around or sleep around of the clock. What makes one think US has better justice than other countries?
It is too naive to believe people want the model of Justice from US, unless there are blueprints for B-1 bombers, guidance system and laser technology , by which Bush would be happy to give to them during his time.
Since Obama visited Britain, someone from UK not knowing much, called him prime minister from seeing him buying cigarettes, he might as well want to invite Obama to be his PM as he likes British smoke better when his real PM Cameron does not smoke.
But don't forget, hey, you the British, why don't you give Obama smoke instead, and ask what he is going to do about Assange in the Ecuador embassy in Britain?
That so many people defect to countries and vice versa when International people have lots of differences in views is just the fact of reality, why does US give very loud voices about Snowden and Assange?
There is some kind of abnormality in this among so many defectors and people seeking sanctuary and accommodation anywhere, while US wants to make it look more peculiar, needs a lot of attention only because it calls the label of traitors.(Calling Snowden a traitor means Snowden is a political refugee.) But, or, is it that other countries are not calling theirs as traitors to defect to US which has tendency to violate the International laws, that it would press others to break their laws too by giving them extradition?
Does US want to push others to extradite to break laws, and simultaneously want a relationship?
Well then, if a political science professor can't answer you the question, why don't you ask the vendor at the hot-dog stand since so many customers of his keep asking the same question when US pushes, on extradition, as this is the International matter, not just US's, and so are Syria and others?
Even the vendor would say US is accustomed to think nothing else that matters as the case of Iraq war, as if it thinks it is only it (the major force and not from much anyone else) on the planet, with none of many others around.
Where are you people of the world heading in the direction of the globe, in any way, if there is only one consent with no International differences and rules of law and justice?

Location hidden

#301991 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Christ was Jewish, the apostles were Jewish. LOL , You have no idea about your own belief, you are a faux Jew.
Christ gave up being Jewish for Lent and so did his followers you moron.

Location hidden

#301992 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I"m staying dead ON topic you idiot. YOU are the one that started this bullshit, with your LACK of knowledge about "the promised land".

And of COURSE its about Judaism you idiot, you're lying about it in EVERY post.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301993 Jun 23, 2013
So lutherans were catholics?

Going from one religion to another doesn't cause a hyphenate faith. If you are saying that "ethnic jews" converted, that's another matter. But it's impossible to be jewish and christian.

There are a few religions, like vudu, which allow for and even adapt tenets of other faiths. Neither christianity nor judaism is one of them.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about the Jewish pointof view. What I said about Christians has nothing to do with the Jews.
The only relationship is that the first Christians were Jews.

Location hidden

#301994 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Having fun telling me what I think.
Of COURSE you're saying what you THINK you idiot, you're POSTING it. Holy SHIT you get stupider by the second!
I never said anything about Judaism.
ROFLMAO Seriously? Even YOU can't believe your own bullshit.
I only said that the first Christians were Jews. It's a fact.
Inkstain, go READ your own posts you ass. CLEARLY you're saying a WHOLE LOT MORE than "the first christians were jews".

For example: you've claimed the Jews following christ were "living the torah".

That's a flat out lie. One of MANY.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301995 Jun 23, 2013
Your god has a big head, dark eye spots, stubby extremities, and a placenta? Is it embedded in the wall of the universe? Creepy!
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you ARE for the right to slaughter the unborn, the Image of God.

Location hidden

#301996 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you have no concept of an evolving religion.
No Inkstain, that would be YOU. "Evolving religion" doesn't apply to LYING as you do about OTHER faiths.
A book I found that could explain it to you is 'The New Testament and Early Christinity' by Joseph Tyson.
ROFLMAO Right Inkstain. A book by a christian fundimentalist that's been out of print since 1984 and we're supposed to take that SERIOUSLY?

I dont need an explaination about MY faith from some twit that lies about the Jewish faith - IF you bothered to even actually read it.

I understand perfectly that SOME fools will twist "faith" to make it fit the mold they need it to fit. YOu do that regularly here.

I also understand that you're talking - again - about what you THINK is the "evolution" of christianity as it related to Judaism, but the FACT is you're wrong in what you've said here.

See, that's the problem with idiots like you - you make blanket statements then act like they're fact, when in REALITY, they're simply nothing but conjecture.
It explains quite clearly how Christianity developed over the first century bedinning around 30CE.
I hope the rest of your night is more relaxed. Sayonara
LOL That's right, run away like you always do when you're cornered by your own stupidity and lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Morse 232,021
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Grey Ghost 1,144,236
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr Fair Game 2,203
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 28,252
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 10 hr Roy the Boy 646
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE