Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310175 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#302012 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I almost posted this to her....but figured she wouldn't 'understand'.
As per usual.
http://senseofevents.blogspot.com/2009/11/cli...
I found that link verrrry interesting..And Arte stole that one from.me if course..cute guy but a bit goofy

Location hidden

#302013 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
Madam, my abject apologies....I mistook you for Ink. Please forgive.
No apology needed .I am the one and only Madame

There is no one like ME..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#302014 Jun 23, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text> So Presume ur I-Q Makes you a better Person Than me...Look Momi I'm Smarter Than he is...ha ha...For All I Know you can be a Filthy Pig and Dirt Bag as You Sound....Well I dont Blame you For that..That would have Bin ur Scum Mother's Fault That Bored You...Sigh!!
If you're attempting to conglomerate your perception of the 'pro-legality of abortion debate' into the opinions from the SCPL faction here, you've failed miserably.

If YOU presume the IQ of another poster eclipses your own, perhaps you should invest in a subscription to lumocity.com .

http://www.lumosity.com/landing_pages/349...

Couldn't hurt...

Just so you know.

Nnnnnnnnnnext...

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302015 Jun 23, 2013
Romans:1..24
Hint: The only 'Romans' in existence today, are the residents of Rome, Italy.

In other words, the 'Romans' chapter of the KJV, is no more relevant today, than it was when King James decreed it so.

Hint: King James was a politician. The same sort which has done its level best to conscript Christianity for ITS own purposes in the United States....about 7 different times, since the Constitution was penned.

You can see how well that's going over....the funditardnazireligiousright is going over Niagara Falls in a barrel, and you're just along for the ride.

Have fun!!!!

Next...

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302020 Jun 23, 2013
Correction Pro-Choice..
Naah. You were right the first time.

It's the SCPL who bray about 'life' when all they mean (or care about) is 'potential'.

Granted, fetii are alive...and precious to those of us who welcome motherhood. But if a woman doesn't WANT to be a mother, she should be free not to become one.

Whatever the means.

I would rather see ten women abort, than to see one more abandoned, abused, discarded, exploited, ignored, molested, neglected or UNLOVED born child.

If that makes me a monster??? So be it.

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#302022 Jun 23, 2013
four young Oysters hurried up,
All eager for the treat:
Their coats were brushed, their faces washed,
Their shoes were clean and neat--
And this was odd, because, you know,
They hadn't any feet.-Lewis Carrol

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#302024 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text> So Presume ur I-Q Makes you a better Person Than me...Look Momi I'm Smarter Than he is...ha ha...For All I Know you can be a Filthy Pig and Dirt Bag as You Sound....Well I dont Blame you For that..That would have Bin ur Scum Mother's Fault That Bored You...Sigh!!
And every single time you post your cut-&-paste biblical passages on here you're going to be reported for spamming the thread.

Kay...?

Cretin.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#302025 Jun 24, 2013
The fascinating thing is that both werner klemperer (klink) and john banner (schultz) were both jewish emigrants from nazi germany. They made sure the nazi's llost in every episode....:)
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no dearie..He got that from ME..
Dear man He was too..not like that awful Col. Klink..horrid man and pompous to boot..And inept at his job..which was a good thing for Hogan!!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#302031 Jun 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Your god has a big head, dark eye spots, stubby extremities, and a placenta? Is it embedded in the wall of the universe? Creepy!
<quoted text>
Exactly. Growing up Catholic, I understood that God was spirit without actual physical form, and that OUR SOULS were created in that image, that the physical body was just "dust".

It wasn't until the anti-choice fetus worshipers came around that this teaching was twisted, with them pretending it meant the physical as well, to further their agenda.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#302032 Jun 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
four young Oysters hurried up,
All eager for the treat:
Their coats were brushed, their faces washed,
Their shoes were clean and neat--
And this was odd, because, you know,
They hadn't any feet.-Lewis Carrol
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#302033 Jun 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
Good morning foo. You've got mail.

Location hidden

#302034 Jun 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The fascinating thing is that both werner klemperer (klink) and john banner (schultz) were both jewish emigrants from nazi germany. They made sure the nazi's llost in every episode....:)
<quoted text>
That's why it was such a good show.

Who knew that anyone would even watch one episode..
But we all did..And everyone cheered inside..

That Schultzie. Such a dear man..And a cutie.
He told me he wasn't really doing it for the bribes...
He hated those monster's..But what was he to do
He was forcibly drafted..

Location hidden

#302035 Jun 24, 2013
And a good morning to all three of you ladies.

Madame is up. The day can begin in earnest now!!!
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#302037 Jun 24, 2013
Romans:1..24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own Hearts, to Dishonour their own Bodies between themselves: 25 Who Changed the Truth of God into a lie, and Worshipped and Served the Creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
..26 For this cause God gave them up unto Vile Affections: for even their Women did change the Natural use into that Which is against God and Nature: 27 And likewise also the Men, leaving the Natural use of the Woman, Burned in their lust one toward another; Men with Men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that Recompence of their Error which was Meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a Reprobate Mind, to do those things which are not Convenient; 29 Being filled with all Unrighteousness, Fornication, Wckedness, Covetousness, Maliciousness; Full of Envy, Murder, Debate, Deceit, Malignity; Whisperers, 30 Backbiters,[[ Haters of God ]] Despiteful, Proud, Boasters, inventors of Evil things, Disobedient to Parents, 31 Without understanding, Covenantbreakers, without Natural affection, Implacable, Unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which Commit such things are [[ Worthy of Death,]] Not only do the Same, But have Pleasure in them that do them.
Key's Stuck'
I can't see why anybody would follow Christianity!

Location hidden

#302038 Jun 24, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
This cracks me up. Say hello to Rosesz for me, would you?
Ahh my dear Southern Reaper.And a good morning to you ..I would for sure if I was nit sneaking on here .

She had a touch of surgery last week and the lazy. Thing ..Is nit up for debate..So Madame gets to come out and play.

I may never give this back to her ..who knows..But alas cannot give her your lovely message.
MADAME is not foolish!!!!

But you can talk to Me any time your heart desires.(((Wink)))
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#302039 Jun 24, 2013
JBH wrote:
There must be a lot of upset of US in manufacturing the very noisy outcry of attracting to look for International attention about naming the Snowden case.
As US keeps on pressing Snowden to make the world to see if US is being agitated by Russia and disagreement from others on many matters in UN or not, many local newspapers report more on Snowden story than the robbers and traffic accidents, US must be being ignored by the world on Syria, so it goes about expressing its sadness on Snowden for extradition in order to seek the sorrow to be mended.
Wow, global people do not scratch or shake heads, and would wipe the lips after a dinner, by pondering what big attention is that all about,as Snowden matters are shuffled to people's in-between slots of work time to puzzle if they would be feeling better drinking some glasses of wine or beer, but then they come to the gossiping and wondering if US would charge people picking the nose too?
Just who needs a relationship with sad people about Snowden, as they say Russia would give up Snowden for a relation?
Just how many defectors from Russia, China and other countries have gone to US to leak their secrecy, and would they seek extradition too?
There is the perspective of different beliefs in the system of justice everywhere, as US judges are more political than watching justice, or would rather bring some gun to polish around or sleep around of the clock. What makes one think US has better justice than other countries?
It is too naive to believe people want the model of Justice from US, unless there are blueprints for B-1 bombers, guidance system and laser technology , by which Bush would be happy to give to them during his time.
Since Obama visited Britain, someone from UK not knowing much, called him prime minister from seeing him buying cigarettes, he might as well want to invite Obama to be his PM as he likes British smoke better when his real PM Cameron does not smoke.
But don't forget, hey, you the British, why don't you give Obama smoke instead, and ask what he is going to do about Assange in the Ecuador embassy in Britain?
That so many people defect to countries and vice versa when International people have lots of differences in views is just the fact of reality, why does US give very loud voices about Snowden and Assange?
There is some kind of abnormality in this among so many defectors and people seeking sanctuary and accommodation anywhere, while US wants to make it look more peculiar, needs a lot of attention only because it calls the label of traitors.(Calling Snowden a traitor means Snowden is a political refugee.) But, or, is it that other countries are not calling theirs as traitors to defect to US which has tendency to violate the International laws, that it would press others to break their laws too by giving them extradition?
Does US want to push others to extradite to break laws, and simultaneously want a relationship?
Well then, if a political science professor can't answer you the question, why don't you ask the vendor at the hot-dog stand since so many customers of his keep asking the same question when US pushes, on extradition, as this is the International matter, not just US's, and so are Syria and others?
Even the vendor would say US is accustomed to think nothing else that matters as the case of Iraq war, as if it thinks it is only it (the major force and not from much anyone else) on the planet, with none of many others around.
Where are you people of the world heading in the direction of the globe, in any way, if there is only one consent with no International differences and rules of law and justice?
Who gives a shlt!

Location hidden

#302040 Jun 24, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I can't see why anybody would follow Christianity!
It is a heartfelt belief grumpy .And pasting random passages on this thread is not for me any way to spread the Word.
He gives no context or explanation and only reaps disdain imo

If you have questions maybe ask or go to some web pages nit biased against belief

This is one that is very good and hearing this concept drew me to faith..It's not even preaching..just answers your question.Imo:)

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-shaped-hole.h...

Location hidden

#302041 Jun 24, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shlt!
That post lol.

MADAME ignored it ..Does nit read spam!!!it's beneath me.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#302042 Jun 24, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moon ..
Hey MK!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#302043 Jun 24, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you have any evidence to back up your never ending string of bullcr@p claims.
Don't hold your breath...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,250,164
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min waaasssuuup 243,002
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 49 min Whatajoke 1,620
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr litesong 6,204
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr KeS 201,822
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) 5 hr Fart Mower 20
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr tom wingo 29,828
More from around the web