Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,172)

Showing posts 283,421 - 283,440 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt of that luv.
And yeah, love the feathers too!
Say, the afternoon is wearing on and evening draws nigh, care to join me in a bottle of Absinthe?
;)
Where are you going with my absinthe.....hey, bring that back....!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't call you a "baby killer'. I said you were a proponent of the practice of killing unborn babies.
More of your lies. You said:

"You have already labeled yourself as a proponent of the practices that he/she mentioned."

He SPECIFICALLY called that poster a "baby killer" which is what you were CLEARLY trying to justify in his comments, not "killing unborn babies".

Sorry Inkstain, as usual, you FAIL when you lie like this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they don't. They is room for more than one opinion.
If you actually believed that Inkstain, you'd stop trying to re-write Jewish history & facts.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Again, your words belie your claims.
<quoted text>
Dont you DARE try to speak for "Christians" as typical for you with your usual bullshit blanket statements.
Educated Christians know better than the crap you're trying to pass off.
The history is the history for anyone to read. Try it sometime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Phyllis was merely an imposter. I on the other hand (no pun intended)
Was much more famous
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Too bad I am now stuck in Roses kindle..But it is kind if cozy..
How bout my gorgeous feathers. Really set off the
Whole ambience if my persona
Two of my favorite ladies!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously you do, since you keep arguing with me about MY faith's beliefs and facts ABOUT the Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
YOU believe your jebus and some ghost is ALSO g-d. Your jebus had NOTHING do to with that.
<quoted text>
Proof that G-d makes mistakes when it comes to some of you.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Bullshit. You think YOUR version of g-d is for everyone. Those of the Jewish faith NEVER said OR believed that He was ONLY for Jews.
G-d has ALWAYS been for everyone, and there's never been a need for what those of the Jewish faith know is a false messiah.
Christians effectively made a g-d OUT of christ, because they didn't like the structure or rules OF the Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
Here we go AGAIN, you trying to rewrite history and tell ME about MY faith when you clearly dont know shit.
People that follow Christ have turned away from the Jewish faith, both back then AND now - that's a FACT.
Yes Stupid Inkstain, they certainly DID turn ONE HUNDRED PERCENT away from Judaism. Jews that followed what those of the Jewish faith knew to be a FALSE MESSIAH were no longer of the Jewish faith. They turned away from Judaism and EVERYTHING it stands for, same as messianics do today.
Messianics who call themselves Jews are fooling no-one other than themselves, they are NOT of the Jewish faith, they are CHRISITANS who have turned FROM the Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO There was NEVER any controversy about "how to include gentiles". Gentiles are NOT OF THE JEWISH FAITH you ass.
That's what "gentile" MEANS you idiot.
<quoted text>
Not by actual people of the JEWISH FAITH they weren't.
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOL!! COMPLETE bullshit. If they accepted christ, or ANYONE that was a false messiah, they were NOT living the Torah.
<quoted text> After the word was invented, sure.
They were NEVER considered of the Jewish faith once they started believing in a false messiah however.
BTW, you DO know that more ROMANS than Jews followed christ right?
<quoted text>
LOL Typical Inkstain revisionist stupidity 101 is more like it.
Sorry Inkstain, you dont get to lie about the Jewish faith to tell your tales.
I didn't say anything about the Jewish faith. I was talking only about Christianity.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually believed that Inkstain, you'd stop trying to re-write Jewish history & facts.
I am not speaking about the Jewish faith at all. Nada.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you going with my absinthe.....hey, bring that back....!
Hah!
Catch me if you can!

;P
"Madame!" I've got the Absinthe, start the car!

**Cue Indiana Jones score**

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You are for the killing of unborn babies, therefore you ARE a baby killer.
No Knutbar, Susan Smith was a baby killer. Andrea Yates was a baby killer. Marybeth Tinning killed NINE of her BABIES.

THose of us that support a woman's right to do NOTHING MORE than make a personal, private medical decision are not "killers" of ANY kind.

You LOVE breaking those commandments with your constant lies dont you Knut? Satan LOVES you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the era being discussed.
Actually, the era being discussed originally was during Exodus, when you spouted your ignorance about THAT too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The history is the history for anyone to read. Try it sometime.
I have, which is how I know your version is pure fiction Inkstain.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a lot of it but not all.
Thanks everything is no worse than it was.
I watched the whole series--bought it on DVD--and while it was a visual splendor, I found it rather lacking with regards to "substance."
The Exodus, and Judges, segments were particularly difficult for me.
I found myself wishing I was watching "The Ten Commandments," and "Samson and Delilah."
I had the same sensation while watching the New Testament episodes; I found myself wishing I was watching the Franco Zefferelli miniseries from the 70's, "Jesus of Nazareth."

"Everything is no worse than it was..."
Meaning everything is no "better" than it was?
I take it that means you still haven't seen a doctor about that...?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about the Jewish faith. I was talking only about Christianity.
You play stupid a LOT as you lie through your tooth.

You claimed that "The Jews that followed Christ did not turn away from Judaism.", yet the FACTS say that they certainly DID turn COMPLETELY away from and in fact REJECTED Judaism.

You claimed that the G-d of Abraham wasn't ONLY "EXCLUSIVELY" for Jews (inferring of course that the Jews believed this bullshit), "which is why jesus was born" @@, yet NOBODY ever claimed that the G-d of Abraham was ONLY for Jews, certainly NOT the Jews.

You claimed that "In fact there was much controversy about how to include gentiles. Such as, should they have to follow Jewish law or be circumcised." Yet NO such controversy ever existed, since gentiles were NEVER Jews and it was NEVER any controversy to include people that weren't ever Jewish to being with.

You claimed that "They were living the Torah and accepting Christ as the fulfillment of God's promise." which is a complete lie, as they completely REJECTED the torah by choosing to believe in a false messiah.

In these instances and more, you are talking about JUDAISM not Christianity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not speaking about the Jewish faith at all. Nada.
Sure you are as I've proven. Want more of your own words thrown back at you for the lies they are Inkstain?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the whole series--bought it on DVD--and while it was a visual splendor, I found it rather lacking with regards to "substance."
The Exodus, and Judges, segments were particularly difficult for me.
I found myself wishing I was watching "The Ten Commandments," and "Samson and Delilah."
I had the same sensation while watching the New Testament episodes; I found myself wishing I was watching the Franco Zefferelli miniseries from the 70's, "Jesus of Nazareth."
"Everything is no worse than it was..."
Meaning everything is no "better" than it was?
I take it that means you still haven't seen a doctor about that...?
I agree. I think it was an introduction to the Bible but the real thing is better. Everytime some one takes on the Bible, it is subject to their interpertation.

No I did go to a doctor and had exrays. My hand was broken in two places. They put it in a cast for a month. What I meant was it [my hand] didn't work so well before and isn't any different now.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are as I've proven. Want more of your own words thrown back at you for the lies they are Inkstain?
Sure, go for it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Lets review some of Inkstain’s lies about Judaism in her pathetic attempts at “explaining” Christianity.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Later means that it wasn't called Israel at the time. It was known as the 'Promised Land'.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either. If some don't believe He had a son, so be it but it doesn't change who God is.
Bear in mind, there was no such thing as “jewish chrisitans’ from a JEWISH point of view. Ever.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They (sic: JEWS) did believe Jesus and they still worshiped the same God as they always had.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first century there were many Jewish- Christians.
False, there were NEVER anyone considered “jewish christians” as far as the Jewish faith is concerned.

Suddenly, Inkstain doesn’t believe in “g-d” as she makes the claim that the people of the Jewish faith, just after the exodus, were part of a “land grab” as opposed to following G-d’s orders:
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to mention that this land was taken from the people living there and the Israelites slaughtered eneryone in their path.
Canaan was only a small amount of the property grab.
And one of her BIGGEST lies about the JEWISH FAITH – nothing to do with Christianity here, except in her revisionist history POV.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews that followed Christ did not turn away from Judaism. In fact there was much controversy about how to include gentiles. Such as, should they have to follow Jewish law or be circumcised.
The disciples of Christ were known throughout Rome and beyond as Jewish-Christians. They were living the Torah and accepting Christ as the fulfillment of God's promise.
Complete garbage of course.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I think it was an introduction to the Bible but the real thing is better. Everytime some one takes on the Bible, it is subject to their interpertation..
More like where the christian bibles are concerned, its based on the translations, which depending on the sect of the faith, mean ENTIRELY different things.

Not to mention your kind's predilection for ignoring the parts of the Tanakh (which you claim as part of your bible as well) that dont suit your agenda's.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go for it.
You got it stupid.

You're a glutton for self punishment.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>People who support the slaughter of the innocents, destroying the unborn, the Image of God, are killers if not performing the evil act, killing in their hearts. You are for the mass slaughter of the innocents.
I'm not for killing anyone, nor is anyone who support's a woman's autonomy. This is an incredibly complex issue. Things like rape, incest, extreme poverty, age, disease, and the life of the mother all come into play here. Your language has no place here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 283,421 - 283,440 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••