Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,206
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301968 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Lets review some of Inkstain’s lies about Judaism in her pathetic attempts at “explaining” Christianity.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bear in mind, there was no such thing as “jewish chrisitans’ from a JEWISH point of view. Ever.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
False, there were NEVER anyone considered “jewish christians” as far as the Jewish faith is concerned.
Suddenly, Inkstain doesn’t believe in “g-d” as she makes the claim that the people of the Jewish faith, just after the exodus, were part of a “land grab” as opposed to following G-d’s orders:
<quoted text>
And one of her BIGGEST lies about the JEWISH FAITH – nothing to do with Christianity here, except in her revisionist history POV.
<quoted text>
Complete garbage of course.
We aren't talking about the Jewish point of view. What I said about Christians has nothing to do with the Jews.

The only relationship is that the first Christians were Jews.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#301969 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about the Jewish faith. I was talking only about Christianity.
As applied to Judaism....of which you know NOTHING. Other than what 'Foo has told you, because you're toofuckingthick to research for yourself, and want to discount everything an actual Jewish person tells you.

Pah!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301970 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>People who support the slaughter of the innocents, destroying the unborn, the Image of God, are killers if not performing the evil act, killing in their hearts. You are for the mass slaughter of the innocents.
@@ And you are for the mass slaughter of brain cells. You prove that with VERY degenerating post of yours Knutbar.

Location hidden

#301971 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about the Jewish point of view. What I said about Christians has nothing to do with the Jews..
You're MUCH stupider than I thought if you actually believe your own bullshit. ITs not about a point of view, its about the FACTS of the Jewish faith. Now you can lie about THAT all you want, but I will continually point out your lies.

Of COURSE its about those of the Jewish faith, after all, it what you're LYING about you MORON.

The crap you're spewing here has very little to do with what ACTUAL Christians believe. Fortunately, the average Christian is MUCH more intelligent than you are.

Location hidden

#301972 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>As applied to Judaism....of which you know NOTHING. Other than what 'Foo has told you, because you're toofuckingthick to research for yourself, and want to discount everything an actual Jewish person tells you.
Pah!!!
EXACTLY. And she's been provided with proof of this time and again, and even had other Christians tell her she's wrong.

Typical Inkstain. Stuck on stupid.

Location hidden

#301973 Jun 23, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not for killing anyone, nor is anyone who support's a woman's autonomy. This is an incredibly complex issue. Things like rape, incest, extreme poverty, age, disease, and the life of the mother all come into play here. Your language has no place here.
You'll have to ignore the Knutbar, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

She's comic relief here, and that's about it.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301975 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>As applied to Judaism....of which you know NOTHING. Other than what 'Foo has told you, because you're toofuckingthick to research for yourself, and want to discount everything an actual Jewish person tells you.
Pah!!!
She's on a different subject. I was talking about Christianity, not Judaism.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301976 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're MUCH stupider than I thought if you actually believe your own bullshit. ITs not about a point of view, its about the FACTS of the Jewish faith. Now you can lie about THAT all you want, but I will continually point out your lies.
Of COURSE its about those of the Jewish faith, after all, it what you're LYING about you MORON.
The crap you're spewing here has very little to do with what ACTUAL Christians believe. Fortunately, the average Christian is MUCH more intelligent than you are.
I wasn't and still am not talking about the Jewish faith. I'm talking about Christianity. You aren't getting anywhere here.

Location hidden

#301977 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're talking about Judiasm as you THINK it relates TO Christinity, and you're wrong. As usual.

You're an INCREDIBLY stupid woman Inkstain, if you think you're NOT talking (lying) about Judaism.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301978 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then YOU changed the subject. Christianity has its roots in Judaism....a MUCH older religion. Not the other way 'round, as you keep trying to imply.

There is no such thing as a Jewish Christian.

One either subscribes to one, or the other. Not both.

And you would have others believe both worship the same God, and that Muslims do, as well.

That's BULLSHIT.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Next.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301980 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you going with my absinthe.....hey, bring that back....!
That stuff can be toxic I hear..though Madame would know nothing ..I say nothing of such a thing!!!!!

Location hidden

#301981 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Two of my favorite ladies!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Yes yes that Bea..always a hoot..

Nothing like my flair of course

But on Saturday nights never went out until Golden Girls was over.

That show gives me giggles now on tvland..

So lady ..how are YOU
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301982 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Then YOU changed the subject. Christianity has its roots in Judaism....a MUCH older religion. Not the other way 'round, as you keep trying to imply.
There is no such thing as a Jewish Christian.
One either subscribes to one, or the other. Not both.
And you would have others believe both worship the same God, and that Muslims do, as well.
That's BULLSHIT.
Sorry, but you're wrong.
Next.
Nope this wasn't about Judaism even though that is what Foo is trying to do. She does it every time that Christianity is brought up. She has trouble staying on topic and gets the uninformed to follow her.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301983 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're talking about Judiasm as you THINK it relates TO Christinity, and you're wrong. As usual.
You're an INCREDIBLY stupid woman Inkstain, if you think you're NOT talking (lying) about Judaism.
Having fun telling me what I think. I never said anything about Judaism. I only said that the first Christians were Jews. It's a fact.

Location hidden

#301984 Jun 23, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah!
Catch me if you can!
;P
"Madame!" I've got the Absinthe, start the car!
**Cue Indiana Jones score**
Just have to find the darn keys..sneaky woman finds
All different places...plus have to get past the hubby.

It's like I'm a prisoner I tell you..

Would a cutie like you come rescue a helpless damsel
Such as myself!!!

Have a few shots before you answer&$;?/=#&&__( ((

Location hidden

#301985 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't and still am not talking about the Jewish faith. I'm talking about Christianity. You aren't getting anywhere here.
No Inkstain, its YOU that's not getting anywhere. Clearly as I've proven with your own words, you ARE talking - or more accurately - LYING, about Judaism AS YOU THINK IT RELATES to Christianity.

You have OUTRIGHT lied, and are CONTINUING to lie about my faith. I dont give a shit if its what YOU think, its still lying.

And I'll take that a step further. You ARE getting somewhere, you're showing us just how DEEP your own ignorance and stupidity lie.

For ONE example, NORMAL Christians understand clearly that when a few people of the Jewish faith started believing in CHrist as their savior, they CEASED BEING OF THE JEWISH FAITH.

They were NOT living the Torah, and were in fact going against EVERYTHING it means to be Jewish.

People that were ACTUALLY of the Jewish faith, understood clearly that your jesus simply did NOT meet the Torah's criteria for what a Messiah would be.

Thus when you repeat this bullshit that has ZERO validity and goes directly against ANYTHING resembling common sense, AND THEN you go on to claim that its what "christians" believe AS A BLANKET STATEMENT, you're lying NOT ONLY about my faith, but your own as well.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301986 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Christ was Jewish, the apostles were Jewish. LOL , You have no idea about your own belief, you are a faux Jew.
Since you routinely IGNORE the teachings of Jesus Christ, you're a faux Christian.

Next....
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301987 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Inkstain, its YOU that's not getting anywhere. Clearly as I've proven with your own words, you ARE talking - or more accurately - LYING, about Judaism AS YOU THINK IT RELATES to Christianity.
You have OUTRIGHT lied, and are CONTINUING to lie about my faith. I dont give a shit if its what YOU think, its still lying.
And I'll take that a step further. You ARE getting somewhere, you're showing us just how DEEP your own ignorance and stupidity lie.
For ONE example, NORMAL Christians understand clearly that when a few people of the Jewish faith started believing in CHrist as their savior, they CEASED BEING OF THE JEWISH FAITH.
They were NOT living the Torah, and were in fact going against EVERYTHING it means to be Jewish.
People that were ACTUALLY of the Jewish faith, understood clearly that your jesus simply did NOT meet the Torah's criteria for what a Messiah would be.
Thus when you repeat this bullshit that has ZERO validity and goes directly against ANYTHING resembling common sense, AND THEN you go on to claim that its what "christians" believe AS A BLANKET STATEMENT, you're lying NOT ONLY about my faith, but your own as well.
Clearly you have no concept of an evolving religion.

A book I found that could explain it to you is 'The New Testament and Early Christinity' by Joseph Tyson.

It explains quite clearly how Christianity developed over the first century bedinning around 30CE.

I hope the rest of your night is more relaxed. Sayonara

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301988 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope this wasn't about Judaism even though that is what Foo is trying to do. She does it every time that Christianity is brought up. She has trouble staying on topic and gets the uninformed to follow her.
Foo isn't TRYING to do anything. She is ACTUALLY doing something....namely, putting your idiocy in its place.

The first Christians, were Christians. Their ethnicity was often (not always) Jewish, but their conversion made them Christians. The triune 'god' has no place in Judaism, and never did...the whole point of conversion from one faith to another, was to deny the Torah, and accept a new faith.

Hardly the same god, who commanded the Jews to have 'no other gods'. Your insistence that the 'three Abrahamic religions' worship the same god, is a farce. Ask any Muslim.

(Unless, of course, you seek to tell them what THEY believe, as well.)
Next...
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#301989 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to ignore the Knutbar, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
She's comic relief here, and that's about it.
Ahhhhh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aura Mytha 229,899
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,124,585
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 15 min black man1 1,478
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 27,894
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 14 hr Becky 437
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Mary Downformore 201,188
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE