Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,958
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#301954 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you going with my absinthe.....hey, bring that back....!
Hah!
Catch me if you can!

;P
"Madame!" I've got the Absinthe, start the car!

**Cue Indiana Jones score**

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301955 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You are for the killing of unborn babies, therefore you ARE a baby killer.
No Knutbar, Susan Smith was a baby killer. Andrea Yates was a baby killer. Marybeth Tinning killed NINE of her BABIES.

THose of us that support a woman's right to do NOTHING MORE than make a personal, private medical decision are not "killers" of ANY kind.

You LOVE breaking those commandments with your constant lies dont you Knut? Satan LOVES you!

Location hidden

#301956 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the era being discussed.
Actually, the era being discussed originally was during Exodus, when you spouted your ignorance about THAT too.

Location hidden

#301957 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The history is the history for anyone to read. Try it sometime.
I have, which is how I know your version is pure fiction Inkstain.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#301958 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a lot of it but not all.
Thanks everything is no worse than it was.
I watched the whole series--bought it on DVD--and while it was a visual splendor, I found it rather lacking with regards to "substance."
The Exodus, and Judges, segments were particularly difficult for me.
I found myself wishing I was watching "The Ten Commandments," and "Samson and Delilah."
I had the same sensation while watching the New Testament episodes; I found myself wishing I was watching the Franco Zefferelli miniseries from the 70's, "Jesus of Nazareth."

"Everything is no worse than it was..."
Meaning everything is no "better" than it was?
I take it that means you still haven't seen a doctor about that...?

Location hidden

#301959 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about the Jewish faith. I was talking only about Christianity.
You play stupid a LOT as you lie through your tooth.

You claimed that "The Jews that followed Christ did not turn away from Judaism.", yet the FACTS say that they certainly DID turn COMPLETELY away from and in fact REJECTED Judaism.

You claimed that the G-d of Abraham wasn't ONLY "EXCLUSIVELY" for Jews (inferring of course that the Jews believed this bullshit), "which is why jesus was born" @@, yet NOBODY ever claimed that the G-d of Abraham was ONLY for Jews, certainly NOT the Jews.

You claimed that "In fact there was much controversy about how to include gentiles. Such as, should they have to follow Jewish law or be circumcised." Yet NO such controversy ever existed, since gentiles were NEVER Jews and it was NEVER any controversy to include people that weren't ever Jewish to being with.

You claimed that "They were living the Torah and accepting Christ as the fulfillment of God's promise." which is a complete lie, as they completely REJECTED the torah by choosing to believe in a false messiah.

In these instances and more, you are talking about JUDAISM not Christianity.

Location hidden

#301960 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not speaking about the Jewish faith at all. Nada.
Sure you are as I've proven. Want more of your own words thrown back at you for the lies they are Inkstain?
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301961 Jun 23, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the whole series--bought it on DVD--and while it was a visual splendor, I found it rather lacking with regards to "substance."
The Exodus, and Judges, segments were particularly difficult for me.
I found myself wishing I was watching "The Ten Commandments," and "Samson and Delilah."
I had the same sensation while watching the New Testament episodes; I found myself wishing I was watching the Franco Zefferelli miniseries from the 70's, "Jesus of Nazareth."
"Everything is no worse than it was..."
Meaning everything is no "better" than it was?
I take it that means you still haven't seen a doctor about that...?
I agree. I think it was an introduction to the Bible but the real thing is better. Everytime some one takes on the Bible, it is subject to their interpertation.

No I did go to a doctor and had exrays. My hand was broken in two places. They put it in a cast for a month. What I meant was it [my hand] didn't work so well before and isn't any different now.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301962 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are as I've proven. Want more of your own words thrown back at you for the lies they are Inkstain?
Sure, go for it.

Location hidden

#301963 Jun 23, 2013
Lets review some of Inkstain’s lies about Judaism in her pathetic attempts at “explaining” Christianity.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Later means that it wasn't called Israel at the time. It was known as the 'Promised Land'.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either. If some don't believe He had a son, so be it but it doesn't change who God is.
Bear in mind, there was no such thing as “jewish chrisitans’ from a JEWISH point of view. Ever.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They (sic: JEWS) did believe Jesus and they still worshiped the same God as they always had.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first century there were many Jewish- Christians.
False, there were NEVER anyone considered “jewish christians” as far as the Jewish faith is concerned.

Suddenly, Inkstain doesn’t believe in “g-d” as she makes the claim that the people of the Jewish faith, just after the exodus, were part of a “land grab” as opposed to following G-d’s orders:
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to mention that this land was taken from the people living there and the Israelites slaughtered eneryone in their path.
Canaan was only a small amount of the property grab.
And one of her BIGGEST lies about the JEWISH FAITH – nothing to do with Christianity here, except in her revisionist history POV.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews that followed Christ did not turn away from Judaism. In fact there was much controversy about how to include gentiles. Such as, should they have to follow Jewish law or be circumcised.
The disciples of Christ were known throughout Rome and beyond as Jewish-Christians. They were living the Torah and accepting Christ as the fulfillment of God's promise.
Complete garbage of course.

Location hidden

#301964 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I think it was an introduction to the Bible but the real thing is better. Everytime some one takes on the Bible, it is subject to their interpertation..
More like where the christian bibles are concerned, its based on the translations, which depending on the sect of the faith, mean ENTIRELY different things.

Not to mention your kind's predilection for ignoring the parts of the Tanakh (which you claim as part of your bible as well) that dont suit your agenda's.

Location hidden

#301965 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go for it.
You got it stupid.

You're a glutton for self punishment.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#301967 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>People who support the slaughter of the innocents, destroying the unborn, the Image of God, are killers if not performing the evil act, killing in their hearts. You are for the mass slaughter of the innocents.
I'm not for killing anyone, nor is anyone who support's a woman's autonomy. This is an incredibly complex issue. Things like rape, incest, extreme poverty, age, disease, and the life of the mother all come into play here. Your language has no place here.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301968 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Lets review some of Inkstain’s lies about Judaism in her pathetic attempts at “explaining” Christianity.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bear in mind, there was no such thing as “jewish chrisitans’ from a JEWISH point of view. Ever.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
False, there were NEVER anyone considered “jewish christians” as far as the Jewish faith is concerned.
Suddenly, Inkstain doesn’t believe in “g-d” as she makes the claim that the people of the Jewish faith, just after the exodus, were part of a “land grab” as opposed to following G-d’s orders:
<quoted text>
And one of her BIGGEST lies about the JEWISH FAITH – nothing to do with Christianity here, except in her revisionist history POV.
<quoted text>
Complete garbage of course.
We aren't talking about the Jewish point of view. What I said about Christians has nothing to do with the Jews.

The only relationship is that the first Christians were Jews.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#301969 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about the Jewish faith. I was talking only about Christianity.
As applied to Judaism....of which you know NOTHING. Other than what 'Foo has told you, because you're toofuckingthick to research for yourself, and want to discount everything an actual Jewish person tells you.

Pah!!!

Location hidden

#301970 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>People who support the slaughter of the innocents, destroying the unborn, the Image of God, are killers if not performing the evil act, killing in their hearts. You are for the mass slaughter of the innocents.
@@ And you are for the mass slaughter of brain cells. You prove that with VERY degenerating post of yours Knutbar.

Location hidden

#301971 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about the Jewish point of view. What I said about Christians has nothing to do with the Jews..
You're MUCH stupider than I thought if you actually believe your own bullshit. ITs not about a point of view, its about the FACTS of the Jewish faith. Now you can lie about THAT all you want, but I will continually point out your lies.

Of COURSE its about those of the Jewish faith, after all, it what you're LYING about you MORON.

The crap you're spewing here has very little to do with what ACTUAL Christians believe. Fortunately, the average Christian is MUCH more intelligent than you are.

Location hidden

#301972 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>As applied to Judaism....of which you know NOTHING. Other than what 'Foo has told you, because you're toofuckingthick to research for yourself, and want to discount everything an actual Jewish person tells you.
Pah!!!
EXACTLY. And she's been provided with proof of this time and again, and even had other Christians tell her she's wrong.

Typical Inkstain. Stuck on stupid.

Location hidden

#301973 Jun 23, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not for killing anyone, nor is anyone who support's a woman's autonomy. This is an incredibly complex issue. Things like rape, incest, extreme poverty, age, disease, and the life of the mother all come into play here. Your language has no place here.
You'll have to ignore the Knutbar, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

She's comic relief here, and that's about it.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301975 Jun 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>As applied to Judaism....of which you know NOTHING. Other than what 'Foo has told you, because you're toofuckingthick to research for yourself, and want to discount everything an actual Jewish person tells you.
Pah!!!
She's on a different subject. I was talking about Christianity, not Judaism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,153,514
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min ChristineM 232,806
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr KiMare 201,158
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 6 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin For Life 28,370
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web