Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,005
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301929 Jun 23, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is that you never went past Early Christianity 101.
That was the era being discussed.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#301930 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you want Him.
Let me know when you have any evidence to back up your never ending string of bullcr@p claims.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#301931 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You are for the killing of unborn babies, therefore you ARE a baby killer.
You are for the Catholic charge, therefore you ARE a supporter of child rape.

What is it about you jesus freaks that makes you a supporter of sexual abuse of children? No wonder you make vile posts about babies raping demons.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#301932 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the era being discussed.
Good evening "Ink!"

Good to "see" you my friend.

Did you happen to catch that latest television miniseries, "The Bible?"

If so, I'd be interested in discussing it with you.
Hope all is well by you--how's the hand?

Best,

John.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301933 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah, some pockets of pissed-off "patriots" want to secede. 3yo's have more dignified tantrums.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, Cptr. Very interesting. And, imo, applicable to the RR. Rumor has it they're pushing for a civil war of sorts. But I haven't paid any mind to that nonsense.

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

#301934 Jun 23, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are for the Catholic charge, therefore you ARE a supporter of child rape.
What is it about you jesus freaks that makes you a supporter of sexual abuse of children? No wonder you make vile posts about babies raping demons.
She posted about "babies" raping "demons...?"

While "Knit's" posted some whoppers, no question, I must have missed that one!

;)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301935 Jun 23, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt of that luv.
And yeah, love the feathers too!
Say, the afternoon is wearing on and evening draws nigh, care to join me in a bottle of Absinthe?
;)
Lol umm no thanks Madame has a very delicate constitution you know..And must remain in control of what faculties are left..:)

But you feel free.

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

#301941 Jun 23, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Thiers A Right way and Wrong Way of Having Fun...Son of Sam..Jack The Ripper Ect Ect..Thought They were Having Fun..It was Thier Right and Civil Right to Have That Libherty...To injoy them selfs the way they thought it was Right..maybe at The Cost of Others..but to them..it was Thier Right To Kill and Rape...who's To Say..my Friend....Now u Know why [God] gave Mose's The Ten Commandments....lol
I see your inability to spell, much less construct grammatically correct sentences hasn't changed since we last corresponded. I suppose that I should at least be grateful that you've managed to figure out how to turn off your "Caps-Lock" button.
Let's see if I can clarify your rather incomprehensible post shall I..?

"There's a right way and a wrong way of having fun. The "Son-of-Sam,"
"Jack-the-Ripper," etc, etc, thought they were having fun. It was their right, and "civil" right to have that "Liberty." To be able to enjoy themselves in the way that they thought was "right." Perhaps it was at the cost of others...but to them, it was their "right" to rape and kill.
Who's to say my friend?
Now, you know why God gave Moses the Ten Commandments...

LOL!"

Even when it's structured correctly, the content of your post seems idiotic...

Some things never change.

Sigh...
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#301942 Jun 23, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Thiers A Right way and Wrong Way of Having Fun...Son of Sam..Jack The Ripper Ect Ect..Thought They were Having Fun..It was Thier Right and Civil Right to Have That Libherty...To injoy them selfs the way they thought it was Right..maybe at The Cost of Others..but to them..it was Thier Right To Kill and Rape...who's To Say..my Friend....Now u Know why [God] gave Mose's The Ten Commandments....lol
Ten Commandments??? You violate the first one!
(It's t-h-e-i-r).
What does the NT allow for having fun???

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301943 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>What matters is that eugenics was and is still wrong
Yes dear, with the benefit of learning from history, we know this. NOBODY has ever suggested otherwise here.

and goes against God, which matters the most, not what a politician or any other person supported.
Then stop bringing it up you idiot.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301944 Jun 23, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Ink!"
Good to "see" you my friend.
Did you happen to catch that latest television miniseries, "The Bible?"
If so, I'd be interested in discussing it with you.
Hope all is well by you--how's the hand?
Best,
John.
I saw a lot of it but not all.

Thanks everything is no worse than it was.

Location hidden

#301945 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I don't know or care what you believe.
Obviously you do, since you keep arguing with me about MY faith's beliefs and facts ABOUT the Jewish faith.
We believe that one God created heaven and earth and all that lives on it.
YOU believe your jebus and some ghost is ALSO g-d. Your jebus had NOTHING do to with that.
We believe that the same God that made you also made me and everyone else.
Proof that G-d makes mistakes when it comes to some of you.
We don't believe that God is exclusive to the Jews and that is why Christ was born. To bring that message. He taught us that the one true God is God for everyone.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bullshit. You think YOUR version of g-d is for everyone. Those of the Jewish faith NEVER said OR believed that He was ONLY for Jews.

G-d has ALWAYS been for everyone, and there's never been a need for what those of the Jewish faith know is a false messiah.

Christians effectively made a g-d OUT of christ, because they didn't like the structure or rules OF the Jewish faith.
The Jews that followed Christ did not turn away from Judaism.
Here we go AGAIN, you trying to rewrite history and tell ME about MY faith when you clearly dont know shit.

People that follow Christ have turned away from the Jewish faith, both back then AND now - that's a FACT.

Yes Stupid Inkstain, they certainly DID turn ONE HUNDRED PERCENT away from Judaism. Jews that followed what those of the Jewish faith knew to be a FALSE MESSIAH were no longer of the Jewish faith. They turned away from Judaism and EVERYTHING it stands for, same as messianics do today.

Messianics who call themselves Jews are fooling no-one other than themselves, they are NOT of the Jewish faith, they are CHRISITANS who have turned FROM the Jewish faith.
In fact there was much controversy about how to include gentiles. Such as, should they have to follow Jewish law or be circumcised.
ROFLMAO There was NEVER any controversy about "how to include gentiles". Gentiles are NOT OF THE JEWISH FAITH you ass.

That's what "gentile" MEANS you idiot.
The disciples of Christ were known throughout Rome and beyond as Jewish-Christians.
Not by actual people of the JEWISH FAITH they weren't.

They were living the Torah and accepting Christ as the fulfillment of God's promise.
LOLOLOLOL!! COMPLETE bullshit. If they accepted christ, or ANYONE that was a false messiah, they were NOT living the Torah.
Eventually they were known as just Christians.
After the word was invented, sure.

They were NEVER considered of the Jewish faith once they started believing in a false messiah however.

BTW, you DO know that more ROMANS than Jews followed christ right?
Early Christianity 101
LOL Typical Inkstain revisionist stupidity 101 is more like it.

Sorry Inkstain, you dont get to lie about the Jewish faith to tell your tales.

Location hidden

#301946 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, don't know or care what you believe.
Again, your words belie your claims.
I am telling you again what Christians believe and some of the early history.
Dont you DARE try to speak for "Christians" as typical for you with your usual bullshit blanket statements.

Educated Christians know better than the crap you're trying to pass off.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#301947 Jun 23, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt of that luv.
And yeah, love the feathers too!
Say, the afternoon is wearing on and evening draws nigh, care to join me in a bottle of Absinthe?
;)
Where are you going with my absinthe.....hey, bring that back....!

Location hidden

#301948 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't call you a "baby killer'. I said you were a proponent of the practice of killing unborn babies.
More of your lies. You said:

"You have already labeled yourself as a proponent of the practices that he/she mentioned."

He SPECIFICALLY called that poster a "baby killer" which is what you were CLEARLY trying to justify in his comments, not "killing unborn babies".

Sorry Inkstain, as usual, you FAIL when you lie like this.

Location hidden

#301949 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they don't. They is room for more than one opinion.
If you actually believed that Inkstain, you'd stop trying to re-write Jewish history & facts.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301950 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Again, your words belie your claims.
<quoted text>
Dont you DARE try to speak for "Christians" as typical for you with your usual bullshit blanket statements.
Educated Christians know better than the crap you're trying to pass off.
The history is the history for anyone to read. Try it sometime.

Location hidden

#301951 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Phyllis was merely an imposter. I on the other hand (no pun intended)
Was much more famous
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Too bad I am now stuck in Roses kindle..But it is kind if cozy..
How bout my gorgeous feathers. Really set off the
Whole ambience if my persona
Two of my favorite ladies!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301952 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously you do, since you keep arguing with me about MY faith's beliefs and facts ABOUT the Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
YOU believe your jebus and some ghost is ALSO g-d. Your jebus had NOTHING do to with that.
<quoted text>
Proof that G-d makes mistakes when it comes to some of you.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Bullshit. You think YOUR version of g-d is for everyone. Those of the Jewish faith NEVER said OR believed that He was ONLY for Jews.
G-d has ALWAYS been for everyone, and there's never been a need for what those of the Jewish faith know is a false messiah.
Christians effectively made a g-d OUT of christ, because they didn't like the structure or rules OF the Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
Here we go AGAIN, you trying to rewrite history and tell ME about MY faith when you clearly dont know shit.
People that follow Christ have turned away from the Jewish faith, both back then AND now - that's a FACT.
Yes Stupid Inkstain, they certainly DID turn ONE HUNDRED PERCENT away from Judaism. Jews that followed what those of the Jewish faith knew to be a FALSE MESSIAH were no longer of the Jewish faith. They turned away from Judaism and EVERYTHING it stands for, same as messianics do today.
Messianics who call themselves Jews are fooling no-one other than themselves, they are NOT of the Jewish faith, they are CHRISITANS who have turned FROM the Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO There was NEVER any controversy about "how to include gentiles". Gentiles are NOT OF THE JEWISH FAITH you ass.
That's what "gentile" MEANS you idiot.
<quoted text>
Not by actual people of the JEWISH FAITH they weren't.
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOL!! COMPLETE bullshit. If they accepted christ, or ANYONE that was a false messiah, they were NOT living the Torah.
<quoted text> After the word was invented, sure.
They were NEVER considered of the Jewish faith once they started believing in a false messiah however.
BTW, you DO know that more ROMANS than Jews followed christ right?
<quoted text>
LOL Typical Inkstain revisionist stupidity 101 is more like it.
Sorry Inkstain, you dont get to lie about the Jewish faith to tell your tales.
I didn't say anything about the Jewish faith. I was talking only about Christianity.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301953 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually believed that Inkstain, you'd stop trying to re-write Jewish history & facts.
I am not speaking about the Jewish faith at all. Nada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ObamaLogic 1,154,352
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min ChristineM 232,926
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,699
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Bruin For Life 28,405
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Joe fortuna 201,179
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web