Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312664 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301913 Jun 23, 2013
Raymond Burr wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired ? That's an understatement. Like when we used to "do it", you exhaust me.
I think all together you ignored me like seven times.
Love and kisses, Ray
Oh oh it's Dead Raymond with the dirty mouth ..
We have missed you ..not.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#301914 Jun 23, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
If I Keep getting Spam's I'll Keep Reposting'
Riiiight.

'Cause you're just another control freak.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#301915 Jun 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yet another lie from our resident popesucker:
http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition...
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, Cptr. Very interesting. And, imo, applicable to the RR. Rumor has it they're pushing for a civil war of sorts. But I haven't paid any mind to that nonsense.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#301916 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you dont know how pahtetic that makes you sound.
G'bye.
Exactly.

Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Location hidden

#301917 Jun 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Hope you're feeling a bit better today.
Hi Katie
ROSE is resting from debate this week..lazy thing
So I'm sneaking around
Aren't my feathers,pretty..
Raymond Burr

United States

#301918 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh it's Dead Raymond with the dirty mouth ..
We have missed you ..not.
Only my mortal body is dead. My spirit is very much alive. Get that straight.
And I'm only back because you summoned me. That's the way it works here. Anytime your name is mentioned by an earthling, you know it. In fact I think you mentioned my name twice, along with that stale Bernie joke. You seem to have a fixation on me.
We had a name for women like you. Women who had a thing for guys like me and peter.
Can you figure out what it is?

Location hidden

#301919 Jun 23, 2013
Raymond Burr wrote:
<quoted text>
Only my mortal body is dead. My spirit is very much alive. Get that straight.
And I'm only back because you summoned me. That's the way it works here. Anytime your name is mentioned by an earthling, you know it. In fact I think you mentioned my name twice, along with that stale Bernie joke. You seem to have a fixation on me.
We had a name for women like you. Women who had a thing for guys like me and peter.
Can you figure out what it is?
Lol I was kidding when I mentioned you .......But obviously you are a cowardly someone who hangs around this forum ..

Oh well..Potty mouth ..you have nothing on Madame..she is twice the woman you will ever be..

Go talk to Dead Bernie

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#301920 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't call you a "baby killer'. I said you were a proponent of the practice of killing unborn babies.
You were agreeing with the crackpot who erroneously called me a "baby killer". Not playing your little semantics game. NR's post was stupid, and so was yours.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#301921 Jun 23, 2013
Phil McCracken wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who keeps announcing you dont care what others believe you sure do like to yakk on and on about what YOU believe. You really think your shitt doesn't stink Ink.
Exactly.

Location hidden

#301922 Jun 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were agreeing with the crackpot who erroneously called me a "baby killer". Not playing your little semantics game. NR's post was stupid, and so was yours.
Hey moon ..
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#301924 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Katie
ROSE is resting from debate this week..lazy thing
So I'm sneaking around
Aren't my feathers,pretty..
Yes they are! The perfect shade of blue...

:)
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#301925 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I was kidding when I mentioned you .......But obviously you are a cowardly someone who hangs around this forum ..
Oh well..Potty mouth ..you have nothing on Madame..she is twice the woman you will ever be..
Go talk to Dead Bernie
Oh my! You've got some ... spirit!

LOL

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301926 Jun 23, 2013
Aaaaaannnndddd....who cares?
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
Romans:1..24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own Hearts, to Dishonour their own Bodies between themselves: 25 Who Changed the Truth of God into a lie, and Worshipped and Served the Creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
..26 For this cause God gave them up unto Vile Affections: for even their Women did change the Natural use into that Which is against God and Nature: 27 And likewise also the Men, leaving the Natural use of the Woman, Burned in their lust one toward another; Men with Men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that Recompence of their Error which was Meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a Reprobate Mind, to do those things which are not Convenient; 29 Being filled with all Unrighteousness, Fornication, Wckedness, Covetousness, Maliciousness; Full of Envy, Murder, Debate, Deceit, Malignity; Whisperers, 30 Backbiters,[[ Haters of God ]] Despiteful, Proud, Boasters, inventors of Evil things, Disobedient to Parents, 31 Without understanding, Covenantbreakers, without Natural affection, Implacable, Unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which Commit such things are [[ Worthy of Death,]] Not only do the Same, But have Pleasure in them that do them.
about a minute ago · Edited · Like

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#301927 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Phyllis was merely an imposter. I on the other hand (no pun intended)
Was much more famous
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Too bad I am now stuck in Roses kindle..But it is kind if cozy..
How bout my gorgeous feathers. Really set off the
Whole ambience if my persona
I have no doubt of that luv.

And yeah, love the feathers too!

Say, the afternoon is wearing on and evening draws nigh, care to join me in a bottle of Absinthe?
;)

Location hidden

#301928 Jun 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! You've got some ... spirit!
LOL
Had to dress myself up a bit since I snuck out of the box so to speak..on the feathers.

And that dead guy is just a troll with a potty mouth.

have met many in my lonnnnnnnngggg career ..though I think I look great fir my hmmmm. Age..pfffft
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#301929 Jun 23, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is that you never went past Early Christianity 101.
That was the era being discussed.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#301930 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you want Him.
Let me know when you have any evidence to back up your never ending string of [email protected] claims.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#301931 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You are for the killing of unborn babies, therefore you ARE a baby killer.
You are for the Catholic charge, therefore you ARE a supporter of child rape.

What is it about you jesus freaks that makes you a supporter of sexual abuse of children? No wonder you make vile posts about babies raping demons.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#301932 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the era being discussed.
Good evening "Ink!"

Good to "see" you my friend.

Did you happen to catch that latest television miniseries, "The Bible?"

If so, I'd be interested in discussing it with you.
Hope all is well by you--how's the hand?

Best,

John.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301933 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah, some pockets of pissed-off "patriots" want to secede. 3yo's have more dignified tantrums.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, Cptr. Very interesting. And, imo, applicable to the RR. Rumor has it they're pushing for a civil war of sorts. But I haven't paid any mind to that nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min VetnorsGate 1,457,869
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 32,589
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 258,039
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Fri Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Nov 20 Sandra Tillman 16
More from around the web