Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
283,241 - 283,260 of 305,181 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
It's "thou shalt not murder" and was never applied to fetuses. In biblical times, life began at birth, at the first breath.
Of course it's the same god that counsels killing disobedient children, so take it for what it's worth.
<quoted text>
Not according to God

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:5, NIV).
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
So one can pick and choose what's relevant? Fine. I choose to reject it all, then.
<quoted text>
Suit yourself.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The god of the jews never had a kid, so obviously the christians can't be worshiping the same deity. Christians co-opted the jewish religion, just like the romans copiously stole from the greeks' mythology.
BTW---most jews never became christians; more romans converted than jews.
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either. If some don't believe He had a son, so be it but it doesn't change who God is.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I think it would be pretty fun to see that guy try to get one. But it's a free country - he can do what he wants with his pregnancy, just like everyone else.
I guess that's true, sort of.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be an ugly stain on your family tree...
You were an ugly stain that ran down your mama's leg No Relevance. Guess your daddy was in a hurry.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion will be made illegal and a museum dedicated to the preborn will be erected alongside the Holocaust Museum..
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!! Hold your breath while you wait for THAT bullshit to happen No Relevance! LOLOL OMG thank you for the laugh!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
The raymond burr-wannabe? Probably got tired of me ignoring him. Or got hit by a truck. Either one's good.
<quoted text>
He seems to take great pride in being dead Raymond ..kind of like dead Bernie. Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already labeled yourself as a proponent of the practices that he/she mentioned.
And YOU'VE labeled YOURSELF as a proponent of stupidity and deliberate ignorance.

He called someone here a "baby killer". Not a SINGLE PERSON here has EVER "killed" a baby. There are NO baby killers on this forum.

But leave it to the likes of you to try to justify the ignorance of the likes of No Relevance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She wouldn't have been "that poor child" if her mother had aborted her just before she was born.
If she had been aborted, she'd have been one less unwanted murdered child statistic, and one more unwanted pregnancy terminated.

Personally, if someone REALLY doesn't want a child, and for whatever reason can't/wont consider aboption, then yes, I personally would MUCH rather she'd have aborted pre-viablitiy than murder a born child she STILL doesn't want months or years later.

Now SHE was a "baby killer". That child lived and was murdered.

Abortion is not now, never has been, and never will be murder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So the 'Jewish' God that the Jews prayed to before they became Christians changed Himself into another God? Did you read that somewhere or just make it up?
No, people of the Jewish faith that become Christian, are not praying to a Jewish G-d, they ARE praying to another diety altogether.

The G-d of the Jewish faith is not a trinity - never was, never will be. What part of that are you too deliberately stupid to understand Inkstain?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning the part about taking your deceased brother's wife for your own isn't.
Funny, but typical, how you think you can pick and choose what's relevant or not.

But then that's typical of phony xians like yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh balderdash. Abortion is 65 thousand years old, you idiot. American Colonial women aborted more often than present day women do....they just didn't do it in hospitals, or clinics. They did it at home, with poisonous herbs, and fireplace pokers.
Exactly. And worse.

This is a VERY interesting article on not only how it was done, but the early advertizements that ran in newspapers for women to abort and how, as early as the 1600's.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/22/opinion/lee...

And there ARE some women that are SO desperate to not be pregnant, that they would STILL resort to such measure as has been used throughout history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Later means that it wasn't called Israel at the time. It was known as the 'Promised Land'.
@@ You're a moron. It was known as Canaan biblically. It was named Israel after the grandson of Abraham.

Learn something for a change stupid.

http://www.jewfaq.org/israel.htm

The history of the Jewish people begins with Abraham, and the story of Abraham begins when G-d tells him to leave his homeland, promising Abraham and his descendants a new home in the land of Canaan.(Gen. 12). This is the land now known as Israel, named after Abraham's grandson, whose descendants are the Jewish people. The land is often referred to as the Promised Land because of G-d's repeated promise (Gen. 12:7, 13:15, 15:18, 17:8) to give the land to the descendants of Abraham.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't hard to understand if you read it. They don't, they just talk.
Coming from the idiot that doesn't read ANYTHING beyond the google 13 to 22 word synopsis, this is FUNNY!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
It's "thou shalt not murder" and was never applied to fetuses. In biblical times, life began at birth, at the first breath.
Of course it's the same god that counsels killing disobedient children, so take it for what it's worth.
<quoted text>
Exactly. ANd in those SAME biblical times, abortion was a REQUIREMENT when a woman's life was endangered.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to God
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:5, NIV).
Jeremiah isn't in the Tanakh Inkstain, which is the bible being discussed - you stupid jackwit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either. If some don't believe He had a son, so be it but it doesn't change who God is.
ROFLMAO There is no such thing as "jewish christians".

One cannot be of the Jewish fatih AND of the Christian faith. The very beleif in anything like a jesus AUTOMATICALLY makes one Chrisitan.

THey can call themselves anything they want, but the FACT is they're not of the Jewish faith.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either..
Just to clarify, if someone of the Jewish faith suddenly started beliving that jesus was g-d, they were no longer of the Jewish faith, and were worshiping a completely different diety.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ You're a moron. It was known as Canaan biblically. It was named Israel after the grandson of Abraham.
Learn something for a change stupid.
http://www.jewfaq.org/israel.htm
The history of the Jewish people begins with Abraham, and the story of Abraham begins when G-d tells him to leave his homeland, promising Abraham and his descendants a new home in the land of Canaan.(Gen. 12). This is the land now known as Israel, named after Abraham's grandson, whose descendants are the Jewish people. The land is often referred to as the Promised Land because of G-d's repeated promise (Gen. 12:7, 13:15, 15:18, 17:8) to give the land to the descendants of Abraham.
Amen said better than Rose did lol ..She is resting from debate this week ..sent you mail with a sort if funny
How are you???

Seem more energetic ..you better
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>If she had been aborted, she'd have been one less unwanted murdered child statistic, and one more unwanted pregnancy terminated.
Personally, if someone REALLY doesn't want a child, and for whatever reason can't/wont consider aboption, then yes, I personally would MUCH rather she'd have aborted pre-viablitiy than murder a born child she STILL doesn't want months or years later.
Now SHE was a "baby killer". That child lived and was murdered.
Abortion is not now, never has been, and never will be murder.
I don't care what you call it to make it more palatable, it still amounts to a dead baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,083,775
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 224,606
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Fight On 26,736
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 12 hr Robert Z 278
K-State's Stephen Hurt adapting to new surround... Tue Monica 2
loan offer with low interest Mon Pastor james 1
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Jul 27 engd 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••