Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309932 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301750 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to God
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:5, NIV).
Jeremiah isn't in the Tanakh Inkstain, which is the bible being discussed - you stupid jackwit.

Location hidden

#301751 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either. If some don't believe He had a son, so be it but it doesn't change who God is.
ROFLMAO There is no such thing as "jewish christians".

One cannot be of the Jewish fatih AND of the Christian faith. The very beleif in anything like a jesus AUTOMATICALLY makes one Chrisitan.

THey can call themselves anything they want, but the FACT is they're not of the Jewish faith.

Location hidden

#301752 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either..
Just to clarify, if someone of the Jewish faith suddenly started beliving that jesus was g-d, they were no longer of the Jewish faith, and were worshiping a completely different diety.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301753 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ You're a moron. It was known as Canaan biblically. It was named Israel after the grandson of Abraham.
Learn something for a change stupid.
http://www.jewfaq.org/israel.htm
The history of the Jewish people begins with Abraham, and the story of Abraham begins when G-d tells him to leave his homeland, promising Abraham and his descendants a new home in the land of Canaan.(Gen. 12). This is the land now known as Israel, named after Abraham's grandson, whose descendants are the Jewish people. The land is often referred to as the Promised Land because of G-d's repeated promise (Gen. 12:7, 13:15, 15:18, 17:8) to give the land to the descendants of Abraham.
Amen said better than Rose did lol ..She is resting from debate this week ..sent you mail with a sort if funny
How are you???

Seem more energetic ..you better
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301754 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>If she had been aborted, she'd have been one less unwanted murdered child statistic, and one more unwanted pregnancy terminated.
Personally, if someone REALLY doesn't want a child, and for whatever reason can't/wont consider aboption, then yes, I personally would MUCH rather she'd have aborted pre-viablitiy than murder a born child she STILL doesn't want months or years later.
Now SHE was a "baby killer". That child lived and was murdered.
Abortion is not now, never has been, and never will be murder.
I don't care what you call it to make it more palatable, it still amounts to a dead baby.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301755 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify, if someone of the Jewish faith suddenly started beliving that jesus was g-d, they were no longer of the Jewish faith, and were worshiping a completely different diety.
They did believe Jesus and they still worshiped the same God as they always had. I have a great book on the beginnings of Christianity . Be happy to give you the name, if you would like to read the truth.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301756 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO There is no such thing as "jewish christians".
One cannot be of the Jewish fatih AND of the Christian faith. The very beleif in anything like a jesus AUTOMATICALLY makes one Chrisitan.
THey can call themselves anything they want, but the FACT is they're not of the Jewish faith.
In the first century there were many Jewish- Christians.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#301758 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They did believe Jesus and they still worshiped the same God as they always had. I have a great book on the beginnings of Christianity . Be happy to give you the name, if you would like to read the truth.
Are you seriously trying to instruct someone about their own religion?? One to which you don't even subscribe?

The arrogance is UNBE-FREAKIN-LEAVABLE.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301759 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ You're a moron. It was known as Canaan biblically. It was named Israel after the grandson of Abraham.
The history of the Jewish people begins with Abraham, and the story of Abraham begins when G-d tells him to leave his homeland, promising Abraham and his descendants a new home in the land of Canaan.(Gen. 12). This is the land now known as Israel, named after Abraham's grandson, whose descendants are the Jewish people. The land is often referred to as the Promised Land because of G-d's repeated promise (Gen. 12:7, 13:15, 15:18, 17:8) to give the land to the descendants of Abraham.
You fail to mention that this land was taken from the people living there and the Israelites slaughtered eneryone in their path.

Canaan was only a small amount of the property grab.

Location hidden

#301760 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it was me who answered..how bout that..not sleepy head Rose

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

But yours was Better.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301761 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Doesn't make it right just because they did it back then. Abortion is destroying God's Image , those people have paid the price for their sin, just as people will in the future. People have been going to hell ever since Cain killed Able.
You're already in hell, honey. And sin is self-imposed nonsense.

Oh, and it's 'Abel', not 'Able'. You'd know that if you learned to read.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301762 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first century there were many Jewish- Christians.
You do know there were centuries before there were Jews OR Christians, don't you??

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#301764 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already labeled yourself as a proponent of the practices that he/she mentioned.
Really? I'm for everyone being allowed to make their own choices, even you. And to you that makes me a "baby killer"? How foolish can you be.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301765 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already labeled yourself as a proponent of the practices that he/she mentioned.
Since you are a "proponent of the practices" of the Catholic church does that mean you're a pedophile? I guess it does...by your messed up *logic*.

So I can label you a pedophile. Ink, you are a pedophile. Thanks for making things clear to me now.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301766 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>And YOU'VE labeled YOURSELF as a proponent of stupidity and deliberate ignorance.
He called someone here a "baby killer". Not a SINGLE PERSON here has EVER "killed" a baby. There are NO baby killers on this forum.
But leave it to the likes of you to try to justify the ignorance of the likes of No Relevance.
That woman spews nothing but nonsense.

Location hidden

#301768 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to mention that this land was taken from the people living there and the Israelites slaughtered eneryone in their path.
Canaan was only a small amount of the property grab.
Promised Land

Location hidden

#301769 Jun 22, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen said better than Rose did lol ..She is resting from debate this week ..sent you mail with a sort if funny
How are you???
Seem more energetic ..you better
Not energetic, just not taking pain meds so I'm awake. Two more days! I'll check my mail in a few! <<hugs>>

Location hidden

#301770 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you call it to make it more palatable, it still amounts to a dead baby.
No moron, it does not. Kaylee Anthony was a MURDERED BABY. The 20 CHILDREN MURDERED at Sandy Hook were babies. A zef is a zef.

No murder, no dead babies via a safe, legal abortion.

Stop with the hyperbolic stupidity already.

Location hidden

#301771 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not energetic, just not taking pain meds so I'm awake. Two more days! I'll check my mail in a few! <<hugs>>
No pain meds???
Brave

Location hidden

#301772 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They did believe Jesus and they still worshiped the same God as they always had.
Holy crap you're STUPID.

If they believed that jesus was g-d, then NO they did NOT worship the same g-d as those of the Jewish faith.

What part of those of the Jewish faith DO NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM BELIEVE IN JESUS do you NOT understand you idiot?

People of the Jewish faith do NOT worship the same G-d as those that think jesus is g-d. What part of THAT do you not grasp?

The very IDEA of anything resembling a 'trinity' goes directly against EVERYTHING the Jewish faith stands for.

What part of THAT DO YOU NOT GRASP?

These are VERY simple TRUTHS about my faith.

Deal with it already.
I have a great book on the beginnings of Christianity . Be happy to give you the name, if you would like to read the truth.
ROFLMAO I dont need your bullshit book of revisionist history to know the TRUTH.

The TRUTH is that those of the Jewish faith never did, never will and do NOT and belive in jesus as g-d. THAT is the truth. Period.

A jew that comes to believe in jesus as g-d is a christian, NOT someone of the Jewish faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min A duck 1,234,093
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Igor Trip 239,310
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr IB DaMann 5,620
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed tom wingo 29,767
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 25 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 May 24 Jeff 1
More from around the web