Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,850
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#301587 Jun 21, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> Choice =death for a living, developing human.
MY child will never suffer that.
A proaborts will.
I CARE for both. You don't care for either. That's tragic that you don't care.
Oh don't get hysterical. Choice = death?? Every woman chooses abortion?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301588 Jun 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what the law does. How would you feel if you were forced to have an abortion for the sake of population growth?
Let's discuss that if it actually happens. Nobody is forcing you to get an abortion and nobody is forcing you not to get an abortion. You're talking about a hypothetical that doesn't exist in our country. You, on the other hand, want to impose your religious dogma on all women.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301589 Jun 21, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I get sick and discouraged everytime I think that mothers like you are walking on earth when you let other mothers DIE because their fetuses were of more value.
Katie: "...mothers like (JustMe) are walking on earth when you let other mothers DIE because their fetuses were of more value."

________

1) CDC reports 39 women died from illegal abortion the year PRIOR TO Roe v. Wade.

2) "90% of illegal abortions are being done by physicians. Call them what you will, abortionists or anything else, they are still physicians, trained as such; ... They must do a pretty good job if the death rate is as low as it is ... Abortion, whether therapeutic or illegal, is in the main no longer dangerous, because it is being done well by physicians."

- From article by Dr. Mary Calderone, medical director of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America in The American Journal of Public Health, July 1960 (i.e. BEFORE RvW)

3) Estimated # of illegal abortions/yr prior to RvW: 200,000. After RvW: 1,200,000. ONE MILLION MORE DEAD BABIES PER YEAR AFTER LEGALIZATION.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301590 Jun 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>There are thousands of gods. Abraham is a character in a fairy tale. The United States government is not Christian.
Get over yourself.
Even God implied there was more than one god.

1."Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301591 Jun 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If your god wanted people to have kids, he'd make them fertile...right? Shouldn't childless couples just accept god's will?
<quoted text>
You say you're prochoice, but consistently speak out against adoption...and choosing life. You are a full fledged proabort.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301592 Jun 21, 2013
cPeter prancer-size

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#301593 Jun 21, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even God implied there was more than one god.
1."Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
Good call...

:)
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301594 Jun 21, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm Sasylicious,, it really doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to know what she thinks.
She supports CHOICE, which IS what the woman who's pregnant wants to do. If a woman is pregnant and decides to keep the pregnancy, and that is her choice to do so, Foofoo would support her CHOICE. If a woman is pregnant and decides not to keep the pregnancy, and she terminates the pregnancy, foofoo would support her CHOICE to do so. She supports women having the choice in either event.
My God, it's like you're accusing her of standing outside a Lamaze class holding up signs that read - Abort before it's too late!
Did you support Casey Anthony's decision to kill her daughter Kaylee when 12 trimesters old?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301595 Jun 21, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
and when I say ALL OPTIONS... I mean keeping it/ aborting it/ adopting it etc.
When's the last time you read a post from a prochoicer who initiated a positive dicussion regarding "keeping it" or "adopting it"?

That's what I thought.....
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301596 Jun 21, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
and when I say ALL OPTIONS... I mean keeping it/ aborting it/ adopting it etc.
You've been around here for some time.

Certainly you've picked up on how Junket, Katie & cPeterPrancerSize cannot stand the adoption option.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301597 Jun 21, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "...mothers like (JustMe) are walking on earth when you let other mothers DIE because their fetuses were of more value."
________
1) CDC reports 39 women died from illegal abortion the year PRIOR TO Roe v. Wade.
2) "90% of illegal abortions are being done by physicians. Call them what you will, abortionists or anything else, they are still physicians, trained as such; ... They must do a pretty good job if the death rate is as low as it is ... Abortion, whether therapeutic or illegal, is in the main no longer dangerous, because it is being done well by physicians."
- From article by Dr. Mary Calderone, medical director of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America in The American Journal of Public Health, July 1960 (i.e. BEFORE RvW)
3) Estimated # of illegal abortions/yr prior to RvW: 200,000. After RvW: 1,200,000. ONE MILLION MORE DEAD BABIES PER YEAR AFTER LEGALIZATION.
You'd like us to think it's the numbers which really bother you, but it's not the number of 'dead babies' that bothers you: it's the number of women who made a choice of which you don't approve.

All the numbers show, is that that many women got pregnant, and didn't want to be. If you really cared about 'babies', you'd be more interested in PREVENTING unwanted pregnancy, than in obligating every woman who will then be a mother, to take on a responsibility for which she is unprepared.

It seems you just can't handle the fact that women get to decide for ourselves whether we want to become parents or not - you want to decide that for us, and the 'numbers' of women who make the choice to abort frustrate the bejeezus out of your controlling little soul.

You couldn't care any less, about 'dead babies'. If you did, you'd be protesting the number of dead ACTUAL babies resulting from war, starvation, disease, poverty, and ignorance, rather than the termination of POTENTIAL babies resulting from abortion.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301598 Jun 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I admitted no such thing, and I support no such thing. You're another pathological liar.
You clearly indicated that "a human" is in the womb.

You also said "of course supporting a woman's right to make her own choice means support of her right to abort,..."
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#301599 Jun 21, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
________
"3) Estimated # of illegal abortions/yr prior to RvW: 200,000. After RvW: 1,200,000. ONE MILLION MORE DEAD BABIES PER YEAR AFTER LEGALIZATION."

Hmmm. This one stands out. Bad grammar? Bad info? Combination of both?

Doesn't matter.

Imo, you're as ugly inside as K&P is. And that's based on your treatment of others. Not very Christ-like. Does fit the Xtian mold, though.

Kinda like that twisted version of the Golden Rule of doing unto others as it's perceived they've done unto you.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301600 Jun 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
SHe doesn't get it. I support her right to make the CHOICE she wants to make, it doesn't matter what the choice IS. I dont have to support the CHOICE she makes, its none of my business what that choice is. I simply support her right to make her own personal, private CHOICE.
Two country's are in disagreement over an oil field.

Your freind tells you she supports Country A's choice to address the issue. The country's choices are:

1) Negotiations
2) Imposing sactions
3) Acts of terrorism
4) Embargo

In your opinion, does your friend support terrorism?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301601 Jun 21, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you're prochoice, but consistently speak out against adoption...and choosing life. You are a full fledged proabort.
Pointing out that adoption has its pitfalls, in addition to its joys, is NOT 'speaking out against adoption'.

You folks would have us believe that giving one's born child away is easy as sneezing, and that every adoption goes well. What hogwash. For every woman who regrets her abortion, there are three who regret giving their babies away.

You don't want that aspect of adoption mentioned. It doesn't fit the script.

Tough.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301602 Jun 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd like us to think it's the numbers which really bother you, but it's not the number of 'dead babies' that bothers you: it's the number of women who made a choice of which you don't approve.
All the numbers show, is that that many women got pregnant, and didn't want to be. If you really cared about 'babies', you'd be more interested in PREVENTING unwanted pregnancy, than in obligating every woman who will then be a mother, to take on a responsibility for which she is unprepared.
It seems you just can't handle the fact that women get to decide for ourselves whether we want to become parents or not - you want to decide that for us, and the 'numbers' of women who make the choice to abort frustrate the bejeezus out of your controlling little soul.
You couldn't care any less, about 'dead babies'. If you did, you'd be protesting the number of dead ACTUAL babies resulting from war, starvation, disease, poverty, and ignorance, rather than the termination of POTENTIAL babies resulting from abortion.
ERMERGERSH!

National proabort leadership warns against you proaborts doing what you just did, Playa! Cold, insensitive towards the little one's in the womb.

Read for yourself =>

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jan/22/opini...
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301603 Jun 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pointing out that adoption has its pitfalls, in addition to its joys, is NOT 'speaking out against adoption'.
You folks would have us believe that giving one's born child away is easy as sneezing, and that every adoption goes well. What hogwash. For every woman who regrets her abortion, there are three who regret giving their babies away.
Tough.
Show me where you and your proabort ilk have posted & discussed the "pitfalls" to abortion.

TIA.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301604 Jun 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pointing out that adoption has its pitfalls, in addition to its joys, is NOT 'speaking out against adoption'.
Tough.
What were the "pitfalls" of ending Nazi's slaughter of Jews?

What were the "pitfalls" of ending slaver of blacks?

Do tell.....TIA.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301605 Jun 21, 2013
K. Vandersloot

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#301607 Jun 21, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
ERMERGERSH!
National proabort leadership warns against you proaborts doing what you just did, Playa! Cold, insensitive towards the little one's in the womb.
Read for yourself =>
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jan/22/opini...
ERMERGERD!

You think I take my opinions from the organization of 'national leadership'!

Unlike you, I don't need a 'national organization' to tell me what to think, feel, or say.

Go try manipulating someone else's feelings - I'll pass on boo-hooing over other women's reproductive choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,441
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Dave Nelson 228,589
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 min Bruin For Life 27,591
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 19 min tarmo 1,128
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Michele 345
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE