Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,152)

Showing posts 283,021 - 283,040 of304,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It makes no sense to put any reference to a 'god' on our currency, regardless of what its name is.
'E Pluribus Unum', was perfect - In God 'We' Trust, is a lie.
'WE' is everyone - even those of us who don't worship any god, or combination of gods.
Do you have a plan to fix it?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no Christian. You're just an arrogant, ignorant fool who lies to try and support your narrow minded beliefs.
Amazing that you judge someone you've never met as having only 1 talent and regard your opinion as reality.
It is the only one shown here.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

eyeswideopen wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing in the Constitution that says you have the right to be free from religious expression of others.
You do have the right to free association, so don't go to church or religious rallies!
WE have the rights to personal risk assessment, medical autonomy, and self-defense. One of the ways we may exercise those rights, is to obtain a safe, legal abortion. If you disagree with abortion don't have one.

See how that works??
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no Christian. You're just an arrogant, ignorant fool who lies to try and support your narrow minded beliefs.
Amazing that you judge someone you've never met as having only 1 talent and regard your opinion as reality.
Whoops, I forgot, she said she insults too. That makes two talents.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. If I had my way, I would have sex ed teachers show at least one segment of MTV's "16 and Pregnant" documentary shown to kids in sex ed classes to show them how pregnancy seriously impacts the lives of teen girls AND guys.
I know there are those who say it "glamorizes" teen pregnancy, but when I see that, I have to wonder if they bothered watching the WHOLE program. I've seen quite a few segments in their entirety. There's NOTHING glamorous about what these girls have to experience. The only criticism I have of this program is that there's NO mention of whose idea it was to have sex in the first place, the guy's or the girl's. I think that little fact DOES matter, no matter how many people may disagree.
You are responding to CPeters post where he said " abstinence takes 30 minutes or seconds(?) to teach" . You AGREE with THAT? Ignorance for sure.

You don't understand abstinence. Kids need more than "don't have sex because i say so and because you could get pregnant or STDS ". No wonder kids don't listen to your kind.

There's WAY more to it that that and sadly I am in no mood to educate you.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a plan to fix it?
Absolutely.

Go back to using 'E Pluribus Unum', and 'One Nation, Indivisible'.

They're just as true now as they were when they were scrapped, and the inclusion of the word 'God' in both, is just as much of a lie as it ever was.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you just ignore common sense when reading the genesis & the crearion story among the many other ridiculous things on the bible.
It's amazing how they cling to their mythological faery tales and then lecture others about common sense. It's funny, actually.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The view that a woman has the same rights as a man, has been law since 1921.
If you agree that women should have the right to vote, and you exercise that right, I guess you can thank the 'pro-death' individuals who campaigned without ceasing until that right was recognized....since that was their view as well.
You've deliberately drifted from my point.

Nevertheless, our nation thrives on difference of opinions and views. That's acceptable and not everyone goes home happy at the end of the day. Abortion laws KILL another and that's not acceptable, civil behaviour.

History continues to repeat itself and unfortunately it has its ugly targets and victims.

YOU'RE okay with that as long as YOU'RE not affected.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
She's another fundie that reeks of arrogance.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely.
Go back to using 'E Pluribus Unum', and 'One Nation, Indivisible'.
They're just as true now as they were when they were scrapped, and the inclusion of the word 'God' in both, is just as much of a lie as it ever was.
Go for it. Can't see that as any great accomplishment.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting. Pro-death individuals views became our law. Now innocent human lives in their earliest stages of life and development are being put to death for it.
To coin a phrase "Who the f*ck are you to turn your views into my laws"?
I'll add; "who the f*ck are you to kill another human because YOU don't want to mother your child"?
To the deadbeat dads; "Who the f*ck are yoh to use a girl for your own selfish sexual desires and then
abandon her AND your child beecsuse you don't want to fathed and helo raise your child. And to deny your child the rights to grow upnwithout a father"??
Why don't you actually think for once? The law gives women a choice, no more no less. Do you understand what a choice is? Nobody is being forced by law to get an abortion, but what you want would remove the choice and force women to adhere to what YOU want.

You don't want an abortion...then you don't have to get one. That choice is available to all women.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to say there are any? It's your Jesus' edict. When was the last time you followed it?
I admit to being a bitch to you. There. Now I don't need an 'excuse'.
(PS: I never claimed to be Christian.)
You never claimed to be a human either.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> You are responding to CPeters post where he said " abstinence takes 30 minutes or seconds(?) to teach" . You AGREE with THAT? Ignorance for sure.
You don't understand abstinence. Kids need more than "don't have sex because i say so and because you could get pregnant or STDS ". No wonder kids don't listen to your kind.
There's WAY more to it that that and sadly I am in no mood to educate you.
Forgot to address your thoughts.

Why does it matter WHO initiates the sex in regards to that tv show? Revardless of who does, thar childs life comes first and BOTH parents owe it to their child to love and care it.

Biggest lesson is that sex is meant for married adults who love each other and can provide a good, loving home and life for that child.

The saddest part of that show is that these teens CONTINUE to have premarital sex. Seems like their parents don't care at all or they condone this(and the shacking up of theses teens as they play house).
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>WE have the rights to personal risk assessment, medical autonomy, and self-defense. One of the ways we may exercise those rights, is to obtain a safe, legal abortion. If you disagree with abortion don't have one.
See how that works??
If you don't want a child, don't produce one.

See how that works?.

Killing your own flesh and blood is not exercising any *right* of yours. It's a crime against humanity. A violent, barbaric act. We've sunk to an all time low at this point.

What a disgrace.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you actually think for once? The law gives women a choice, no more no less. Do you understand what a choice is? Nobody is being forced by law to get an abortion, but what you want would remove the choice and force women to adhere to what YOU want.
You don't want an abortion...then you don't have to get one. That choice is available to all women.
Choice =death for a living, developing human.

MY child will never suffer that.

A proaborts will.

I CARE for both. You don't care for either. That's tragic that you don't care.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what the law does. How would you feel if you were forced to have an abortion for the sake of population growth?
eyeswideopen

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>WE have the rights to personal risk assessment, medical autonomy, and self-defense. One of the ways we may exercise those rights, is to obtain a safe, legal abortion. If you disagree with abortion don't have one.
See how that works??
A pregnancy is not an attack on a mother; no self-defense needed for her, although the baby needs some.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
'I AM' just doesn't roll off of the tongue easily so 'God' surfices.
Ah, so it's just laziness. Got it.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

eyeswideopen wrote:
<quoted text>
A pregnancy is not an attack on a mother; no self-defense needed for her, although the baby needs some.
The language used against their own children is amazing.

They don't have to work at driving God out of the country, He left for South America years ago. LOL
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so it's just laziness. Got it.
Sorry to say --You got nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 283,021 - 283,040 of304,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••