Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,190
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301051 Jun 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who it is yet, just that it is a sock puppet :)
A coward is more like it, but you're right.

It'll out itself soon enough. They ALWAYS do. They can't change the tone, tenor and cadence of their posts for long.

There's been two giveaways for me so far, but I'm waiting....
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#301052 Jun 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that but not everyone has the life you had.
That's a fact. sad but true.
In this city. When my kid was in school ..the biggest party school was Catholic.
Unfortunately, MANY kids are put in Catholic schools for their sports, or to look good on their college apps. They are not practicing Catholics because their parents aren't. Like I suggested - monkey see, monkey do.

Yes it may be true that kids didint have my life and that IS indeed sad that morals and God are lacking.

And the tragic results continue..........

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#301053 Jun 18, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>How many have you adopted,*CHICKY* How many have you slaughtered? Hmmm Chicky?
I knew it was her! I thought to myself, only Chicky is that obsessed with me. She tried to be me once before, but that was an epic FAIL! hahahhaah I knew it!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#301054 Jun 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
First they came for my neighbor.........
Christian Right wingers??
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/congress-wide...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/05/11...
<heavy sigh>

No.

The Religious Right.

You have the link. You are able to read. I hope you do so. And gain an understanding of what I've said. So far, I am not confident you have. And there's no point going further.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#301055 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I was discussing JM's dismissal of ever reaching a middle ground in the present.
A middle ground for killing living developing young humans? Really?

Is that like preventing rape by hiding all women in a cave somewhere-out of sight of the perp to avoid his dirty, evil actions and disrespect for women?

No, hiding women isn't the solution for a man who has no respect for human life.

Location hidden

#301056 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Rachel is Chicky? Wow! She musta pulled off the biggest scam ever! LOLOLOLOL
No, "Grace" is my name, and was referencing "Gracie"/aka Chicky. She tried to be me before, but that was an epic fail on her part. It's like she's obsessed with me. She's using my name, but the gray box reads "United States", and I'm not in the States. lol

Location hidden

#301057 Jun 18, 2013
Chicky did try and pull off the biggest scam ever by trying to frame me, but it was Chicky... Chicky attempts = failure

Location hidden

#301059 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> ^^^^^ blah blah blah <dodge the question> blah blah blah
My question was ; DO YOU SUPPORT ELECTIVE ABORTIVE AS CHOICE.
And which letter of the word NO confused you Stupid Skanky?
I didn't ask you what your "personal" opinion was on the subject.
Yes you stupid bitch, you actually did. You asked for a yes or no answer.

I said NO.

I simply further explained WHY.
I couldn't care less what your opinion is.
Then you shouldkn't have asked moron.
You're ashamed and embarrassed to admit that you support elective abortion as choice. You should be but don't think that your word games are fooling anyone.
No word games. You asked if I supported elective abortion. I said NO.

I DO support the woman's right to make her OWN choices, MY personal opinion - WHICH YOU ASKED FOR - has nothing to do with it.
PRO (in favor of/support)
CHOICE to kill a living, developing humans life
WRONG. Pro-choice is ONE word, and it denotes the support of others to make their OWN medical choices, regardless of what our OWN views are.

Do you ENJOY making yourself look stupid SKanky? You sure do it a lot. LOL!
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#301060 Jun 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
My take is the women's movement should have stopped with contraception.
And sorry the pill was fairly new at the time of Roe.
Before that we knew nothing about our bodies..let alone contraception.
And it's a sad fact kids will rebel even if they are taught better.
If they learn at least to protect themselves..less ABORTION.
the. Problem in part us that they use nothing..sometimes it fails but nit at the rate of abortions.
Yes abstinence is true prevention..But it ain't gonna happen..not enough to cut down these numbers. 50 million gone..in an age when we know how to prevent it is a sad outcome .
Imo
You didn't know that sex lead to pregnancy? My mom is ALOT older than you and she "knew her body".

Women deserve equal rights. They deserved respect. That whole womens movement was borderline selfish attitude-me me me.
,women who can't concejve or carry or nurse their babies..

Look at the fruits of it...abortion, mom out of the homes with kids in daycares, divorce, STDs

Unfortunatly, the contraception introduction lead to failure more than jhst preventing MULTIPLE unwanted pregnancy.

Look at women today, GROWN women have NO clue

Location hidden

#301062 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> I am curious to know what "common ground" can be found regarding this specific subject of abortion,in your opinion.
Not getting pregnant = No abortions? Isn't that the obvious?
I think that that this goes wayyy beyond that. It's about having respect for human life. PERIOD! Abortion supporters are selfish self -centered people. What woman could sit here and fight tooth and nail to kill their offspring because they don't want to mother that child?
These are hard core proaborts Rose, not young girls who are coerced into aborting when they are pregnant, scared and vulnerable. These are PREMEDITATED killing as choicers.
Midxle ground?
The middle ground for NORMAL people starts with the understanding that abortion has been happening since the beginning of time, and legislation is NOT going to stop that.

The middle ground for NORMAL people then starts with discussions about education and prevention that go BEYOND the unrealistic bullshit of abstainance only.

You're not normal in ANY sense SKanky. You live in a delusional world where these issues are black and white, and LIFE simply isn't that clean cut.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#301064 Jun 18, 2013
My post got messed up..sorry

Location hidden

#301065 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> HELLOOOOOOO .......EARTH TO KATIEEEEEEEE
I am not asking her if she personally against abortion. I am asking her if she supports it as CHOICE for others.
THat's not what you asked you idiot. YOu asked me if I supported elective abortion. You got the answer.

As for if I support it for others, I dont HAVE to support it for others, since its NONE OF MY BUSINESS either way.

I support her right to MAKE HER OWN CHOICES.

Jebus Crap Skanky, this ISNT rocket science as a concept.

Stop trying to put YOUR spin on what I say, you're a miserable failure at it.

She denies supporting abortion as choice for others.
Really? WHere did I say that?

Oh wait, I DIDNT say that. YOu're lying again as usual.

Go back to school and take a basic English comprehension class SKankdawg.

Location hidden

#301066 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what your posts demonstrate is that you hate babies. To bloody death.
You will even come up w/ whacked-out beliefs like "it's still a fetus for 48 hours after born"...."calling a fetus a useless wad of cells isn't offensive"..."Until the umbilical cord is cut, that 'child's life' is nonexistent," etc.
You're a mess..........
No Relevance, go back to beggin mama for some you pathetic thing.

Location hidden

#301067 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> I seriously don't get this "common ground" logic.
That's because you're a moron SKanky. You dont "get" anythng that normal people do.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#301068 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> A middle ground for killing living developing young humans? Really?
Is that like preventing rape by hiding all women in a cave somewhere-out of sight of the perp to avoid his dirty, evil actions and disrespect for women?
No, hiding women isn't the solution for a man who has no respect for human life.
No, oh so delusional one. A middle ground for lowering the number of annual abortion.

Don't kid yourself. You have no respect for women. If you did, you'd want them able to determine their own outcomes of their own lives. You don't.

Location hidden

#301069 Jun 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands and thousands of couples wanting to adopt an unwanted child. Any woman allowing her baby to live will have no trouble finding grateful parents for that child.
Really? Tell them to go adopt one of the thousands and thousands of unwanted children already born who are without homes.

Or how about you volunteer your womb to gestate that unwanted baby, then YOU deal with getting rid of it.

Nah, you wouldn't bother.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#301070 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So? You ever consider the number has risen exponentially with the rise in population? No, you probably haven't considered that. Probably only think girls/women have gotten sluttier with looser values. That's your faulty logic. I don't need to address it as I don't agree or believe it.
You think you're so special but all you want to do is yank women's civil rights out from under them. Every woman already has the civil right to remain pregnant without outside interference. Even if it kills her. You fight for nothing and stand for nothing. You are a religious tool for the Religious Right. They use you to spread their false message while they work to unravel everything put in place following WWII.
You've swallowed all the koolaid whole and delude yourself no woman but you knows their body and that's why they face unwanted pregnancy or choose abortion. You keep thinking that.'Cause nothing anyone else has ever told has gotten through. And you've been told a lot. But you choose to ignore. And continue to believe the crap you spout above.
They do say ignorance is bliss...
Yes Katie, girls HAVE become "sluttier with looser values". WTH are you kidding here? And the "slutty men with lolser values" are having it easy. NO fight to use a girl for sex...no fight to escape tbe consequences when the girl kills their baby-with his blessing or being coerced into it because they are alone and scared.

What a WONDERFUL world for our children to grow up in.

Question; WHY? WHY arerd these kids disrespecting themselves and others? EXAMPLES most likely from their parents who allow it(in many different ways and by lack of good example)

This is sad. A "slutty girl or boy with loose values" is tragic Katie. It only leads to disaster and unhappg lives
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#301071 Jun 18, 2013
persnickety wrote:
. The Church teaches not merely that contraception is wrong, but that because contraception is wrong, it will have bad consequences.
Four Prophecies
Pope Paul VI made four rather general "prophecies" about what would happen if the Church's teaching on contraception were ignored.
Infidelity and moral decline
The Pope first noted that the widespread use of contraception would "lead to conjugal infidelity and the general lowering of morality." That there has been a widespread decline in morality, especially sexual morality, in the last 25 years, is very difficult to deny. The increase in the number of divorces, abortion, our-of-wedlock pregnancies, and venereal diseases should convince any skeptic that sexual morality is not the strong suit of our age.
There is no question that contraception is behind much of this trouble. Contraception has made sexual activity a much more popular option that it was when the fear of pregnancy deterred a great number of young men and women from engaging in premarital sexual intercourse. The availability of contraception has led them to believe that they can engage in premarital sexual activity "responsibly." But teenagers are about as responsible in their use of contraception as they are in all other phases of their lives--such as making their beds, cleaning their rooms and getting their homework done on time.
Lost Respect for Women
Paul VI also argued that "the man" will lose respect for "the woman" and "no longer (care) for her physical and psychological equilibrium" and will come to "the point of considering her as a mere instrument of selfish enjoyment and no longer as his respected and beloved companion." This concern reflects what has come to be known as a "personalist" understanding of morality. The personalist understanding of wrongdoing is based upon respect for the dignity of the human person. The Pope realized that the Church's teaching on contraception is designed to protect the good of conjugal love. When spouses violate this good, they do not act in accord with their innate dignity and thus they endanger their own happiness. Treating their bodies as mechanical instruments to be manipulated for their own purposes, they risk treating each other as objects of pleasure.
Abuse of Power
Paul VI also observed that the widespread acceptance of contraception would place a "dangerous weapon... in the hands of those public authorities who take no heed of moral exigencies." The history of the family-planning programs in the Third World is a sobering testimony to this reality. In Third World countries many people undergo sterilization unaware of what they are doing. The forced abortion program in China shows the stark extreme toward which governments will take population programs. Moreover, few people are willing to recognize the growing evidence that many parts of the world face not overpopulation, but underpopulation. It will take years to reverse the "anti-child" mentality now entrenched in many societies.
Unlimited Dominion
Pope Paul's final warning was that contraception would lead man to think that he had unlimited dominion over his own body. Sterilization is now the most widely used form of contraception in the U.S.; individuals are so convinced of their rights to control their own bodies that they do not hesitate to alter even their own physical make-up.
The desire for unlimited dominion over one's own body extends beyond contraception. The production of "test-tube babies" is another indication of the refusal to accept the body's limitations; so too are euthanasia and the use of organs transplanted from those who are "nearly" dead. We seek to adjust the body to our desires and timetables, rather than adjusting ourselves to its needs.
The Religious Right uses all these and the American Catholics have quietly endorsed it for years.

Actions always speak louder than words. Don't you forget it.

Location hidden

#301072 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately,proabort parents raise their children to be proaborts.....and so......the cycle of a pro-death society continues.....
That's as stupid as saying mass murdering parents raise their chidren to be mass murderers. Jesus you're fking stupid Skanky.
They make no excuses today for killing as choice.
Fortunately, nobody HAS to make excuses for doing what they are legally able to do. PARTICULARLY to the likes of you and your idiot kind.

Location hidden

#301073 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised by two parents who lived and taught values and morals..
If what you act like here is what they taught you to be, they're bigger failures than you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,205,525
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min RiccardoFire 201,750
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr ChristineM 236,716
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 7 hr kareeo 14
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr mike tirico 29,264
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Thu Patriot AKA Bozo 4,934
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web