Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310028 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#300988 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> I am curious to know what "common ground" can be found regarding this specific subject of abortion,in your opinion.
Not getting pregnant = No abortions? Isn't that the obvious?
I think that that this goes wayyy beyond that. It's about having respect for human life. PERIOD! Abortion supporters are selfish self -centered people. What woman could sit here and fight tooth and nail to kill their offspring because they don't want to mother that child?
These are hard core proaborts Rose, not young girls who are coerced into aborting when they are pregnant, scared and vulnerable. These are PREMEDITATED killing as choicers.
Midxle ground?
Finding a middle ground for proaborts would be to cut the baby in half.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#300989 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
"I believe before the cord is cut...it is still technically a fetus." - Katie
No Relativism wrote:
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone." -Katie
No Relativism wrote:
"I am woman-focused rather than fetus-focused like you. I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie
Awww look everyone! NR loves me. He really loves me!
<3
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#300990 Jun 18, 2013
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text> HELLOOOOOOO .......EARTH TO KATIEEEEEEEE
I am not asking her if she personally against abortion. I am asking her if she supports it as CHOICE for others. You know....isn't that what being prochoice is......PRO-CHOICE for you OR others?
She denies supporting abortion as choice for others.
I am just here to show what a flippin liar and coward she is.
Hey SOme of you proaborts have no problem admitting it. At least you're not cowards like she is. She's the master manipulator. Apparently she THINKS that her words games fool people.
I don't care. All I did was point out your lie. You said she didn't answer when clearly she did. You don't care about her answer, either. That's obvious.

Quit being a doofus. It's unbecoming.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#300991 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a doofus you are... disbelieving medical scientific fact. What a good little fundie follower you are. "Welcome to the Theocratic States of America!" That's your nightly chant. Fool. You think you're going to be part of the ruling class? You're just a tool. Disposable. The Religious Right doesn't give a damn about those embryos or fetuses or you. It cares about its greed.
<spit>
^^^ Ut-oh. Katie is getting all wee-weed up again. She hates when her OWN WORDS come back to make her look ridiculous. I remember the last time Katiekins got all bent out of shape....

"Quit being stupid. Idiots all of you. You are fuck*ng wrong.

Fuck*ing retarded idiots! That's right, I said it. RETARDED ALL OF YOU RETARDS!! And I base this because I know someone who was born retarded but has more intelligence than any of you fuck*ng combined.

Be gone all of you before I call Bob the Exterminator to rid this forum of all you cockroaches." - Katie
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#300992 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where Feces asked me how many babies I've adopted, and Chicky said I can't get an erection.
The cow thinks I need an erection in order to adopt.
Now she's redirecting back to the adoption question because her point was assinine.
LOL!
She's a mess.........
You think Rachel is Chicky? Wow! She musta pulled off the biggest scam ever! LOLOLOLOL
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#300993 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<3
Actually, what your posts demonstrate is that you hate babies. To bloody death.

You will even come up w/ whacked-out beliefs like "it's still a fetus for 48 hours after born"...."calling a fetus a useless wad of cells isn't offensive"..."Until the umbilical cord is cut, that 'child's life' is nonexistent," etc.

You're a mess..........
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#300994 Jun 18, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Best truthful post of the day! Watch out, she'll get nasty.... wonder how many butter and bacon sandwiches she'll down after she reads this post.
You guys think we don't know an embryo or fetus dies during abortion? When pregnancy ends prior to term, the embryo or fetus usually ends, too.

You needed NR's "truthful post" to affirm this for you? Or are you a doofus, too, and assume PCers aren't aware of the fact? Or whatever silly lie you've told yourself.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#300995 Jun 18, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO birth control method that is 100% guaranteed against the unwanted consequence of pregnancy, sASSy. Still, using any form of birth control, preferably one with a high effectiveness rate, is much better than not using any kind of protection at all.
Personally, I'm very grateful for the availability of reliable contraception, as it has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant.
Over half of abortions are performed on women who used artificial birth control the month they got pregnant.

I am sooo happy that "PREGNANCY SUCKS "for you and that it's kept you "pregnancy-FREE".

Women like you are better off. You're so pro-death it's scary. No offspring of yours is safe -aborted or still alive.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#300996 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ Ut-oh. Katie is getting all wee-weed up again. She hates when her OWN WORDS come back to make her look ridiculous. I remember the last time Katiekins got all bent out of shape....
"Quit being stupid. Idiots all of you. You are fuck*ng wrong.
Fuck*ing retarded idiots! That's right, I said it. RETARDED ALL OF YOU RETARDS!! And I base this because I know someone who was born retarded but has more intelligence than any of you fuck*ng combined.
Be gone all of you before I call Bob the Exterminator to rid this forum of all you cockroaches." - Katie
Well what did you expect me to say when you accused me of supporting infanticide? You're still a cowardly liar. But I do appreciate you putting it all out there to give Rose a good reminder of why she left to begin with.

God forbid some real discussion take place here. No, let's drag out my posts from the week my ex-husband died and you worked to get my banned from here. Right NR? Your Xtianity really shined through when I was down. Didn't it?

<spit>
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#300997 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where Feces asked me how many babies I've adopted...
And yet you've yet to answer. I'm willing to bet youre all talk and no action and that you have not adopted.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#300998 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<3
If you can believe that, then you probaby do believe all the other nonsense that you spout.
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#300999 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HI SWEETSASSY!!
{ NR Waves }
{ NR Does Running Man Dance }
{ Chicky Does Her Best Moochelle Obama Butt Clap Dance }
Hey there NR :)

GREAT to see you my friend!
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#301000 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Didja go blind there, JM? Or are you just a doofus, too?
"LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I do NOT PERSONALLY support elective abortion. Period. Is that clear enough for your stupid ass?"
Katie: "Didja go blind there, JM? Or are you just a doofus, too?"

------

JustMe, looks like Katie is teetering on the emotional edge. Again. Remember the rages she goes into when her egomaniac, narcissicistic, monkey-like emotions slip away from her?

Here's another example =>

"Fuck*ng idiots know nothing more than pointing their fingers at others, though, because obviously they weren't raised right." - Katie
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#301001 Jun 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what your posts demonstrate is that you hate babies. To bloody death.
You will even come up w/ whacked-out beliefs like "it's still a fetus for 48 hours after born"...."calling a fetus a useless wad of cells isn't offensive"..."Until the umbilical cord is cut, that 'child's life' is nonexistent," etc.
You're a mess..........
Nope. What these display are snippets of long-ago conversations taken out of context. But I know what was meant and there's no reason to shrink from these.

Keep putting your Xtianity on display there cowboy. Keep showing everyone what a tool you are for the Religious Right.
Statler

West Lafayette, IN

#301002 Jun 18, 2013
---------( o o )---------
---oo0---(_)---0oo----

"Katie's posts sound like she's Charlie Sheen's twin..."
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#301004 Jun 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can believe that, then you probaby do believe all the other nonsense that you spout.
I know, you love me, too.

Muah!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#301005 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, from your own link, and please pay attention to the last paragraph quoted --
"According to an article in the Washington Post dated March 10, 2004:
"The Democratic 527 organizations have drawn support from some wealthy liberals determined to defeat Bush. They include financier George Soros who gave $1.46 million to MoveOn.org Voter Fund (in the form of matching funds to recruit additional small donors); Peter B. Lewis, chief executive of the Progressive Corp., who gave $500,000 to MoveOn.org Voter Fund; and Linda Pritzker, of the Hyatt hotel family, and her Sustainable World Corp., who gave $4 million to the joint fundraising committee."[20]
MoveOn.org ceased receiving any donations to its 527 after the 2004 election, and closed the 527 permanently in 2008. MoveOn's primary source of funding is its members. MoveOn.org raised nearly 60 million dollars in 2004 from its members, with an average donation of $50."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org
Do you think this group was the only one working trying to defeat Bush jr? It was begun during Clinton's impeachment. Yes, I read, Rose. Most everything.

Katie
http://www.moveon.org/event/faq/index.html...

Maybe they are not a,527 but a 501 is a political organization.
So is the Tea Party

And no matter who we like t he government has no right to favor one or the other.

And no move on was not the only 527 trying to dEFEAT Bush.

They were peppering the airways all day long

Thing is when the VIET MAN vets got their own 527. Then they screamed foul.

As I say to be fair..there should be none of them

Election Reform was supposed to make things better but then ahhh the loophole.

And the first ones I saw were anti Bush

So this time they tried to hobble the conservative s with that I R S garbage. And you seem to think that's ok???

Because you don't like the Religiuos,Right . The right is m add up or ordinary people ..We go honour jobs ..pay taxes..We may get lumped in with some of these organizations because we vote similarly

So what

If they silence the Right..using taxpayer funded agency ...who is next.

I would shut down every one of them..But if one side is ok both are or we live in Communist Russia.

No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#301007 Jun 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you've yet to answer. I'm willing to bet youre all talk and no action and that you have not adopted.
There are waiting lists of married couples (traditional marriage) waiting to adopt a baby. Your kind is executing babies that couples would love to adopt.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#301008 Jun 18, 2013
Statler wrote:
---------( o o )---------
---oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Katie's posts sound like she's Charlie Sheen's twin..."
Who?
Sweet JM

Jackson, NJ

#301009 Jun 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys think we don't know an embryo or fetus dies during abortion? When pregnancy ends prior to term, the embryo or fetus usually ends, too.
You needed NR's "truthful post" to affirm this for you? Or are you a doofus, too, and assume PCers aren't aware of the fact? Or whatever silly lie you've told yourself.
You are a mother, correct?...a grandma as well. There was a time when you felt your wanted "fetus" move and kick...as well as your grandchilds while in her mothers womb. It was an amazing feeling right? You felt that son or daughter alive for the first time. A thrill of joy took over as you gasped. You went on to continue feeling that son/daughter move, kick and grow.

Mother to Mother, I'd like to know how in the world you can sit here so coldheartedly and admit that you support such a cruel procedure that intentionally kills that son or daughter. I get sick and discouraged everytime I think that mothers like you are walking the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,236,967
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min I Am No One_ 240,145
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr tom wingo 29,784
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 12 hr TerryE 5,773
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) May 29 tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 29 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web