Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,047
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298316 May 29, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion *is* nasty and vile. Me talking about it doesn't make me as you claim.
Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy, whether spontaneous or induced.

YOUR posts, which are rarely about abortion, but are attacks on other posters, are nasty and vile, even when you DON'T use profanity. IIRC, you have though, on occasion. So can the hypocrisy.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#298317 May 29, 2013
Everyone has the right to choose. Brigitte Grisanti New York 'er for keeping rights with the person as long as the timeframe for the act is respected.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#298318 May 29, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion *is* nasty and vile. Me talking about it doesn't make me as you claim.
Take it up with your god. He performs more abortions than we do.

Make sure you tell those who've miscarried that what happened was nasty and vile. I'm sure they'll be receptive to your disgusting comments.

Now, when are you going to unveil your James bond-car that allowed you to drive through "towns under water" after hurricane sandy????

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298319 May 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say I told you so, but Skanky sinking to the lowest level isn't REALLY a shock.
Did I seem shocked?

Besides, I'm sure that was not her lowest level...but I'm equally sure she'll get there.

She always does.
Spooner

Sumrall, MS

#298320 May 29, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought she was knit ..using a derivative of Sassy JM..Lol. And talking to herself..
Red face. So many names. And Now we have a MYSTERY Owl . He gave us a challenge but I'm lost lol.
Like sands through an hour glass, so are the days of our lives 2.0

So many plots and agendas, a smorgasbord of characters, such diverse personalities.
This thread has all the traits for a excellent soap opera.

And Rose, you would have to be the main character. lol

Good morning, and God bless.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#298321 May 29, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You had eight pregnancies. I hope they were with your husband, otherwise you are a real tramp. I hope the six lost were not abortions because you wanted to play tennis or something like that.
Most abortions are not for medical reasons but for reasons of "convenience". Should be illegal unless there is a "real" health issue and not some bs reason.
Killing an unborn child should not be because some bimbo couldn't control herself.
Is this really the best you can do??

You disappoint - I was certain you'd be much more vituperative.

Maybe next time.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#298322 May 29, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are now a great aunt!!Literally .terrific.
Many times over - my sis has 7 grands!!

Lucky, isn't she?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298323 May 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"sadly adapting"??? Madam Kindel, what ARE you saying? LOL!
The Night trilogy was my favorite!
Advancing knowledge maybe. I have no idea lol. She has her own mind but I know I don't mean adapting. For sure..

Anyway I admire him. But For some reason when I hear his name I think of catching war criminals????
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298324 May 29, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is the norm for them? I wondered if it was just charming satire, at first.
Sorry yo say it is for at least 2 of them. I only came back on here 2 weeks ago. And the attacks started because I can be friendly with people whose views are different from mine.

Oh well several name are the same poster..which can lead to confusion as happened last nite.

Short answer not sarcasm
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298325 May 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they SHOULD be because the woman made the mistake of schtupping an idiot like you.
It STUNS me that you think you're christian.
Vile again. using the personal again..actually I thought that was the other ones wheel house.

daughter in law had so many miscarriages trying to have a baby. One miracle baby..thank God..And she is spoiled rotten lol.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298326 May 29, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess all those mistakes that we thought we made weren't so bad after all, huh.
Parents who WORRY about the mistakes. Are usually not guilty of any big ones..Imo

Moms and daughters...a territory all on its own..

You should be proud.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298328 May 29, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Like sands through an hour glass, so are the days of our lives 2.0
So many plots and agendas, a smorgasbord of characters, such diverse personalities.
This thread has all the traits for a excellent soap opera.
And Rose, you would have to be the main character. lol
Good morning, and God bless.
Lol yes. Good analogy Spooned. How are ya.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298329 May 29, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Many times over - my sis has 7 grands!!
Lucky, isn't she?
Yes she is hun. And you are blessed too for your loving care of them.

Ignore that crap you got. I am no longer posting to either of them. Made me feel sinful in what I WANTED to post. And caused them same..which is why I stopped.

Catholics call it avoiding the near occasion to sin.

Made me feel dirty actually..He should feel vile himself imo for what he said to you. Imo
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#298330 May 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they SHOULD be because the woman made the mistake of schtupping an idiot like you.
It STUNS me that you think you're christian.
Your partner is the faux-Christian. Not Prince.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298331 May 29, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Many times over - my sis has 7 grands!!
Lucky, isn't she?
I wrote about my son and daughter in law. Many years spent trying for a baby. She was 44 when I got a grand child there. I pray this is a part of your future:)

Daughter was in her thirties with 2graduate degrees when she had her boys.

Grammars have to wait longer now.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#298333 May 29, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is hun. And you are blessed too for your loving care of them.
Ignore that crap you got. I am no longer posting to either of them. Made me feel sinful in what I WANTED to post. And caused them same..which is why I stopped.
Catholics call it avoiding the near occasion to sin.
Made me feel dirty actually..He should feel vile himself imo for what he said to you. Imo
Thanks Rose...I could get all upset about the nasty things posted, or refrain from telling you about it...but I prefer to share my joy, and if that bothers people, it's their right to be hateful and ugly.

Shame though. Especially when they go around extolling the virtues of hatred and bigotry, while claiming to follow Christ.

Takes all kinds to make a world...
:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#298334 May 29, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote about my son and daughter in law. Many years spent trying for a baby. She was 44 when I got a grand child there. I pray this is a part of your future:)
Daughter was in her thirties with 2graduate degrees when she had her boys.
Grammars have to wait longer now.
Thank you- I'm hopeful that my son will provide me with grandchildren, but I'm not rushing anything. The Divine is working in his life too, I trust.

:)
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#298336 May 29, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh, pupc your a real piece of work.
Do you have some sort of mental handicap that prevents you from understaning the difference between your and you're?

Or is it that you're too stubborn to take criticism from someone who doesn't see eye to eye with you?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#298337 May 29, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> God gives life, God takes life. He creates us all and yet..our earthly bodies are here on earth a very limited time according to his will. Some are created and die immediately after, while some may live for 6 months in utero, while others may live for a year aoutside the womb, while other til only their 20th birthday. My Grandma...well she was to be on this planet for next to a hundred years :)
I have no say or doing in that "sweetheart".
How weird that you would think that *I*....sweet sassy...was God
LOL
So maybe you can see why telling someone who supports women making their own medical decisions regarding their own pregnancies they need to repent is bizarre. You have no say or doing in that.

The Constitution allows women to make their own medical decisions without any outside influence from people who would not agree with their decision. It even allows them to refuse a life-saving abortion even when death is a certainty. And nobody can legally claim it's murder.

Again, how weird you would presume someone was equating you with God. LOL
worships reality

United States

#298338 May 29, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have some sort of mental handicap that prevents you from understaning the difference between your and you're?
Or is it that you're too stubborn to take criticism from someone who doesn't see eye to eye with you?
all bible thumpers are full of you?

ooo-gaa !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min red and right 1,174,221
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min thewordofme 234,696
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 56 min Quantummist 3,189
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Merv the Perv 735
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,748
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web