Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 340646 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#298287 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ever. Really and you being so suave and chivalrous. Lol
Hah-hah!

Now you're gettin' it Milady!

;P

Time to call it a night...

Best all!

JK.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#298288 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> God gives life, God takes life.
That's right, and by that VERY logic - G-d knows exactly which pregnancies will reach full gestation, which will not, and WHY.

You DO claim he's all seeing and all knowing, right? If so, then he knows, and if he doesn't want it to be so, it wont be. Period.

You can't have it both ways.
He creates us all
LOL Well that's one opinion. Personally, I believe He gave US the ability to create new life. If he "created" us all, then he wouldn't need pregnancy, he'd use dirt like he supposedly did in the bible.

How weird that you would think that *I*....sweet sassy...was God
LOL
Its MUCH weirder that you make shit like this up and attribute it to anyone else. NOBODY accused you - Stupid Skanky - of being g-d. You wouldn't even be fit to shine His shoes. If He HAD shoes that is. LOL

Location hidden

#298289 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Its always been known to be ten per cent. And your money from tithing doesn't go to scumbags, you are by the way putting down and calling men who are chosen by Christ to follow Him scumbags, you call your own uncle a scumbag and pervert indirectly. You bear false witness towards a group of holy men, you are persecuting them.
ROFLMAO You're seriously stupid Knutbar. Apparently you think the child molesting priests and the THOUSANDS of other priests that covered it up for decades, INCLUDING the pope, are "holy men".@@

BTW, given YOU bear false witness daily, who the heck are YOU to complain about anyone ELSE doing it??

Location hidden

#298290 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> So....."those in shelters and poor neighborhoods" don't get talked to "intelligently and properly"?
WOW!
Unreal.
***sighs***

Now try reading ALL the words and keep them in context Stupid SKanky.

"I can - I have - and I do - walk into a shelter or jail, or the poorest neighborhoods and speak the language of the people there, or sit and converse with people like Madeline Albright or Elie Wesel - and use the language properly and intelligently."

If you think you'd speak to people in jail or inner city shelters the same as you'd speak to Madeline Albright or Elie Wesel, you're stupider than I ever gave you credit for.

In real life, one speaks to people of different walks of life in different ways.

Of course you only speak "stupid", so you wouldn't know these things.

Location hidden

#298291 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Awww....a baby lover. How sweet.
""""He's perfect""" "
Thank God right? He'd probably be aborted had he not been "perfect" or wanted right?
Why am I NOT shocked that you'd be the first to make an ignorant comment Skankdawg, you lousy piece of shit.

But I predicted it.

Location hidden

#298292 May 28, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy used to go by Sassy JM as well. They're one and the same.:o)
Skanky changes her name more than her underwear. She thinks it makes it harder to track her old posts.

Location hidden

#298293 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Take your pre-tax income.
Round it to the nearest thousand.
Then take off the last three zeros. For example, a person making $40,000 annually would take off the last three zeros and be left with $40.
This is the amount you should be giving every week, if you are giving 5% back to God through your parish.
You would also want to be giving the same amount – the other 5%– to other charities that are important to you, such as schools, hospitals, social service agencies, missions, religious orders, etc.
If you’re not sure the formula works check the math. 5% of $40,000 is $2000. Divide by 50 weeks.(Easier and quicker than 52 weeks.) You would give $40 a week.
You can also check on your tithing level every year as you complete your income tax. It’s easy to calculate. Divide your total charitable contributions for the last year by your gross income for that year. Move the decimal point over two places and that is your percent of giving. So if your answer is .0346, you are returning 3.5% of your income to God. If you are not happy with the number, plan ways to increase your giving.
“Then he said to the crowd,‘Take care to guard against all greed, for though one may be rich, one’s life does not consist of possessions.’”- Luke 12:15
Knutbar, you're an idiot. There is NO requirement for anyone to pay a 10% tithe. Perod.

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/are-ca...

Are Catholics required to tithe 10 percent of their income to the Church?
Answer
Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church.

Location hidden

#298294 May 28, 2013
Woodsy Owl wrote:
<quoted text> <quoted text> What the hell is that? Sounds like you're constipated..
ROFLMAO! Its Skanky trying to swallow and gagging! We keep TELLING her to spit.......but......

Location hidden

#298295 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter started working with a police department working against human trafficking. Scary stuff.
Whoa! Really Sue!?? How awesome! I mean not the subject matter, but seriously what a freaking WONDERFUL endevor for her! She's going to touch SO many lives!

Location hidden

#298296 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I had an abortion to save my life once - if you feel the need to beat me over the head for making that choice, or the choice to birth the two that I was able to gestate, out of the eight pregnancies I conceived in my life, you go right ahead - my niece was lucky enough to be able to give birth to this one, and we're all very glad of it.
You want to make it ugly??
That's your choice.
I hate to say I told you so, but Skanky sinking to the lowest level isn't REALLY a shock.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298297 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***sighs***
Now try reading ALL the words and keep them in context Stupid SKanky.
"I can - I have - and I do - walk into a shelter or jail, or the poorest neighborhoods and speak the language of the people there, or sit and converse with people like Madeline Albright or Elie Wesel - and use the language properly and intelligently."
If you think you'd speak to people in jail or inner city shelters the same as you'd speak to Madeline Albright or Elie Wesel, you're stupider than I ever gave you credit for.
In real life, one speaks to people of different walks of life in different ways.
Of course you only speak "stupid", so you wouldn't know these things.
You met Eli Weisel. Wow
He made the holocaust come real for people. Sadly Adapting let people know what happened. Didn't he have something to do with the museum??
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298298 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sort of what I thought. Thanks sweetie!
The idea does come from our IT. Moses and Aaron.
Before that was Abraham gave spoils to Melchidesek..

And before that were the sacrifices to God ..Abel Cain. And Noah.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298299 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I had an abortion to save my life once - if you feel the need to beat me over the head for making that choice, or the choice to birth the two that I was able to gestate, out of the eight pregnancies I conceived in my life, you go right ahead - my niece was lucky enough to be able to give birth to this one, and we're all very glad of it.
That's your choice.
So you are now a great aunt!!Literally .terrific.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298300 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skanky changes her name more than her underwear. She thinks it makes it harder to track her old posts.
And I thought she was knit ..using a derivative of Sassy JM..Lol. And talking to herself..

Red face. So many names. And Now we have a MYSTERY Owl . He gave us a challenge but I'm lost lol.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#298301 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! Really Sue!?? How awesome! I mean not the subject matter, but seriously what a freaking WONDERFUL endevor for her! She's going to touch SO many lives!
It was hard for me to see her get into this-because it can be VERY dangerous-but I have to trust her and the people that she is working with. Sometimes it's tuff being a Mom.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298302 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
It was hard for me to see her get into this-because it can be VERY dangerous-but I have to trust her and the people that she is working with. Sometimes it's tuff being a Mom.
All I can say is wow. What courage she must have!!!!!!

Location hidden

#298303 May 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have to admit, it really is. My daughter wants to do civil rights work when she gets her degree, and that's can be rough and potentally dangerous as well. But damn Sue, I can't imagine how nervous this must make you, but it is somehting to be SO proud of!

Good on her but BETTER on you for not locking her in a closet until she agrees to find a nice safe profession like an Ice Cream Sundae maker! <<grins>>

<<hugs>>

Location hidden

#298304 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You met Eli Weisel. Wow
He made the holocaust come real for people. Sadly Adapting let people know what happened. Didn't he have something to do with the museum??
"sadly adapting"??? Madam Kindel, what ARE you saying? LOL!

The Night trilogy was my favorite!
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298306 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
That's your choice.
You had eight pregnancies. I hope they were with your husband, otherwise you are a real tramp. I hope the six lost were not abortions because you wanted to play tennis or something like that.

Most abortions are not for medical reasons but for reasons of "convenience". Should be illegal unless there is a "real" health issue and not some bs reason.

Killing an unborn child should not be because some bimbo couldn't control herself.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298307 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You met Eli Weisel. Wow
In one of her drugged out coma hallucinations she met him. A man like that would be horrified by that faux-Jew. She is everything he fought against.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Denny CranesPlace 1,760,486
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 min Brew In 35,928
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480