Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Katie

Auburn, WA

#298141 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well then you know him..thought maybe it was a book about punctuation..:;:;:;:;:;:;+;
Huh?

I was teasing the troll who usually posts from New York, NY about a celeb who recently had an interview published.
rosesz

San Jose, CA

#298142 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
I was teasing the troll who usually posts from New York, NY about a celeb who recently had an interview published.
Ohhhhhhh lol I thought you actually knew something in real life on the poster..maybe..I couldn't figure it out.

He just seems obsessed with colons to me.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#298143 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhh lol I thought you actually knew something in real life on the poster..maybe..I couldn't figure it out.
He just seems obsessed with colons to me.
He told Foo true, he's obsessed with "stirring sh*t" here... It's just there's so little material for him to work with, he has to repeat himself ad nauseum until everyone is sick of the nagging it becomes. He thinks he's funny, though. Sometimes he is, but it's less often now.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#298144 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
He told Foo true, he's obsessed with "stirring sh*t" here... It's just there's so little material for him to work with, he has to repeat himself ad nauseum until everyone is sick of the nagging it becomes. He thinks he's funny, though. Sometimes he is, but it's less often now.
Ahh well I Still have no idea if he is PL or PC based on his posts.

And this thing with punctuation.

I suggested a colonectomy for his keyboard.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#298145 May 28, 2013
LoLol. Does Topix let anyone start a thread lol.

Just found one about someone named Purvis and his white trash family ..only 2comments about some s l u t who sleeps with someone. And her or someone else has herpes. Talk about trolls. Who does that???

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298146 May 28, 2013
ListenUpPeeps wrote:
<quoted text>
A person's choice of language and actions
reflects directly back on how they were raised -
so yes, your using that kind of language is
directly disrespecting your parents.
Sad - just sad to see.
They are just words. They are words that express thoughts, same as ever other word. Sometimes, they are the only appropriate words TO express a thought.

And the ONLY reason they are considered "vulgar" is because they were the Anglo-Saxon words for bodily parts/functions. The Norman French rulers and nobility considered Anglo-Saxon to be a vulgar language.
worships reality

United States

#298147 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read for comprehenstion next time idiot. I said nobody CARES about the colon thing. I'm responding to your obsessive stupidity.
<quoted text>
As I said ...... ppsssssst....stupid, its time to move on.
Oh wait, I forget, you are another that likes the negative attention you get with this stupidity.
Carry on.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! More like stirred shit at its most boring. Hell, even the Knut is better at stirring shit than you are, and SHE'S a COMPLETE moron.
All YOU are is a pathetic little one-trick-pony, and you've beat that poor horse to death.
But as I said, its clear you get some kind of very sad satisfaction from this crap, so hey - whatever trips your trigger Pokey.
sorry but the ass she made of herself and the way she did it are the stuff topix legends are made of. as much as you want it to go away ( we know she does)classic foot-in-the-mouth stuff like that will remain topix lore for a ong time to come, at least as long as i have something to say about it.
worships reality

United States

#298148 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, silly me. I forgot you only post here to troll, you dont bother to actually FOLLOW discussions.
You pick words out to lamely attack people and that's about it.
Carry on pathetic Pokey.
i will gumby.
sorry I must have missed your answer, so does she want to see abortion made illegal or would she prefer that it remain a legal option for others?

shall we let her answer perhaps?
worships reality

United States

#298149 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy! I can't believe you'd spend your precious time "stirring sh*t" here when your new book has just hit the stands. My local radio station was discussing it this morning...
You and my ex, so much in common. Only he's already passed away. Count your blessings you're still breathing! Good luck to you, man. Try Schick Schadel. Ten days. That's it!! Peace and love to you, you old classic rocker you!
alcohol kills brain cells.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298150 May 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just words. They are words that express thoughts, same as ever other word. Sometimes, they are the only appropriate words TO express a thought.
And the ONLY reason they are considered "vulgar" is because they were the Anglo-Saxon words for bodily parts/functions. The Norman French rulers and nobility considered Anglo-Saxon to be a vulgar language.
Of course they are just words. Most of it is a lack of maturity and class on behalf of the user. Women sound like trailer trash. Nobody is impressed by it. Those of you that talk like that can't be taken serious. You just sound like out of control street punks.9
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298151 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***sighs*** You're not very bright.
Ladi has had at least 3 variations of the SAME name that I can think of. Obviously you dont pay much actual attention beyond whatever nonsense you're trolling for at the moment.
Lala has had the same screen name for years....Ladilulu. She got banned years ago under Lalalulu.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298152 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Of course they are just words. Most of it is a lack of maturity and class on behalf of the user. Women sound like trailer trash. Nobody is impressed by it. Those of you that talk like that can't be taken serious. You just sound like out of control street punks.9
Way to miss the point, Stupid Sassy.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#298153 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too on location. One day it showed Mr in Ireland and France and Seattle all in 3hours or so. Lol
He thinks you may be a ringer from that. Or you coukd be. Like they think I am.
It's amazing how knit posts from New Jersey untill today she is back in Nebraska under 2 names. That is why they think everyone does the same..imo
And the vile poster who posted that nastiness about another poster is either a fried or one of her old names.. made a point to go after foo..duh like some stranger has nothing better to do..
It's so silly except for the personal attack. LA LA is Ladilu a very nice woman on here..we disagree on abortion but so do most. Still no reason to cast stones imo
Sorry that made me upset..Just like it did a few years ago.
And to top it off I think she posted it to the wrong person ..oh well.
You're right in saying a difference of opinion is no reason to cast stones. And sexual orientation is no reason to dislike someone!

Please don't apologize. I'm happy to listen!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298154 May 28, 2013

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298155 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
CONGRATULATIONS Auntie! <<<hugs>>> But you KNOW what's coming now that you've said that right? LOL
Oh, sure....they'll be wondering what sort of pagan sauce we plan to eat him with or something...and I'll have to remind them that THEY'RE the cannibals...

It'll be fun.

:)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298156 May 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to miss the point, Stupid Sassy.
No I didn't miss anything bubblehead bitner. You proaborts are proving that posters point. LOL

You all lack self control in your words and actions. You all use nasty and inappropriate words. Trailer trash for sure.

Btw must you always be so nasty and angry? Dang girl.You people have issues.
Anonymous

Europe

#298157 May 28, 2013
Did You Seat For JAMB utme 2012/2013 exam and and You have a Poor Result, Create The Opportunity Of Upgrading Your Jamb Score And Go To Any Institution Of Your Choice Before Is Too Late, Quickly Call Our Online Customer Service on 08100340982 Or Visit Our Email: upgradejambng@yahoo.comFor Upgrading Of Your JAMB Score. GOOD LUCK
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298158 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO What a crock of shit.
But in a way you're right, just not in the way you intended.
My parents raised me with a rich and full respect for the English language and its writers, who from Shakespeare to Twain cursed loudly and proudly ***as the occasion called for it***.
My parents raised me to stand up to cowards like you, to ignorance as you and your kind spew, to intolerance and more. And yes, they taught me to FULLY utilize the English language to do it. I became a bookseller and perhaps one day a writer, BY being able to fully utilize the language as its MEANT to be used. I dont disrespect my parents by cursing your lot, I REVERE and RESPECT them.
I can - I have - and I do - walk into a shelter or jail, or the poorest neighborhoods and speak the language of the people there, or sit and converse with people like Madeline Albright or Elie Wesel - and use the language properly and intelligently. Education and life experience has taught me much, including how to deal with assholes like you.
So my little cowardly putz, when I tell you to fk off, make NO mistake, its meant EXACTLY as it sounds.
^^^^ so out of control. Can't you EVER show some class?

Seems like the same ole around here.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298159 May 28, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
she's been posting with that same name for the last couple of years, who are you kidding? she would only come on now and call it her former name if she had been recently using another, which she obviously has.
who do you think she's been posting as?
I think she's been posting as Ladilulu.

You're me, don't you remember???
worships reality

United States

#298160 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Lala has had the same screen name for years....Ladilulu. She got banned years ago under Lalalulu.
exactly. she's been posting under that screen name for a while. to use that variation excuse now is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min Patriangelily 1,110,245
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 227,740
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,423
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••