Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310322 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298196 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I think she's been posting as Ladilulu.
You're me, don't you remember???
I asked you once before what your former screen name was. Perhaps you missed it?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298197 May 28, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. she's been posting under that screen name for a while. to use that variation excuse now is pathetic.
;)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298200 May 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you missed the point, as your reply proves.
Sorry, but I am not a "proabort".
I am in control of both my words AND my actions.
The thoughts expressed in YOUR posts are far nastier and vile than any simply containing profanity.
Anger? LOL, there was no anger in those posts. You are confused. Obviously YOU are the one with issues.
Abortion *is* nasty and vile. Me talking about it doesn't make me as you claim.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#298201 May 28, 2013
Woodsy Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, misguided. I'd be sinning if i didn't tell you that you're an idiot.
I'm pretty sure its a PRETTY BIG SIN to bear false witness as you're doing too. But you seem to think you're exempt?
And she can't get it thru her head.

1 I will no longer answer her or her phony names.

2 lol I'm not pupsy
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298202 May 28, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
regardless of what other "variations" she may have had, the name she is using now is the one she's been using for the last few years. to call it a "former" name now clearly indicates she's using another.
which do you think it is?
LOL "oops".
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298204 May 28, 2013
Woodsy Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't, you asked me. I told you to go f**k yourself. Maybe you missed it?
You're mistaken. In fact I did ask her. I also asked you and you said to "f**k yourself" because you were foo much of a coward to reveal your former screen name.

Pssst.....I already knew that though.

::giggle:::
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298205 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>so you are the most saddest person ever . You really show you have major personality problems along with no manners.
Ya just can't help feelling sorry for her.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298206 May 28, 2013
Woodsy Owl wrote:
<quoted text> What was "out of control" about that post? LOL
<quoted text>
Funny stuff! The IRONY is thick!
Figure it out yourself ;)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298207 May 28, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking to yourself, of course. You won't be allowed to forget the nasty things you have and continue to say about anyone who doesn't agree with your personal philosophy. You are a complete hypocrite.
Sassy is a sweetheart. THAT is a fact Jack.

Abortion is nasty. You support jt. You aren't sorry for yours.
I bet if you repented you'd get out of your cycle of covering that nasty up. The more you hids it, the more guilty you are for supporting the death of ogher preborn babies lives.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#298208 May 28, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the pagan "ladies" of this thread. They all have had broken lives, broken marriages, abhorrent sex and broken dreams. Rather then encourage them, a good Christian would minster to them. But then you wouldn't know about that part, would you "good Christian".
Speak for yourself and quit lumping everyone into one erroneous label. A good Christian would listen and encourage, not judge and condemn. You only know how to judge and condemn. And you fill in the blanks of what you've not been privy to creating some fantasy alive only in your mind. Not in reality.

You are the perfect example of Xtian. Yet here you are lecturing to a real Christian how terrible *she* is -- what irony!
Katie

Auburn, WA

#298209 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Sassy is a sweetheart. THAT is a fact Jack.
I bet if you repented you'd get out of your cycle of covering that nasty up. The more you hids it, the more guilty you are for supporting the death of ogher preborn babies lives.
Well, sweetheart, let's be clear here. You are responsible for supporting every single spontaneous abortion because you claim God did it. God destroys his own image more often when fertilized eggs fail to implant and you support it. Repent, for without it, you are guilty for supporting the death of other preborn babies' lives. I bet if you repented you'd get out of your cycle of covering that nasty up. The more you hide it, the more credit you give God for destroying his own image.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#298210 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>She had a C-Section at 10:00 this morning....a beautiful boy, 8 pounds, 15 ounces, 22 inches.
He's perfect.
:)
Congrats to you and your family for the new addition, NAP :)
Katie

Auburn, WA

#298211 May 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sorry, but language is a personal form of expression and cannot be strictly codified by your subjective standards. As for maturity levels, I'd say maturity means accepting peoples' individuality and chosen form of expression, and immaturity would include whining about that expression. Should I stop reading your posts because your punctuation is sketchy?
<quoted text>
LOLOL That's as a good a reason as any!

Some of these people are so narrow minded it makes me wonder how they're able to navigate outside their own heads.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#298212 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
All of your alters are un-Christans, Sybil.:-D The very antithesis of what Jesus modeled to his flock.

Now, about your comment... what the heck are you talking about, crazy lady?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298213 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL That's as a good a reason as any!
Some of these people are so narrow minded it makes me wonder how they're able to navigate outside their own heads.
And 2of them are talking and answering each other..from someplace in new York. Lol
Woodsy Owl

Mooresville, NC

#298214 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You're mistaken. In fact I did ask her. I also asked you and you said to "f**k yourself" because you were foo much of a coward to reveal your former screen name.
Pssst.....I already knew that though.
::giggle:::
LOL Nah I'm certainly no coward, but it clearly pisses you off that you're not intelligent enough to figure it out, so you have to keep complaining about it.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298215 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
Rotf and then forgets. Which name so sassy says that sassy is a sweetheart.to you..

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#298216 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I suppose so! Michelle? Rose? Thoughts? <<grin>>
If I'm not mistaken, there is no church law requiring tithing nor is there a set amount to tithe. I know a lot of folks believe the norm is 10% but you give what you can give.

Quite honestly, I do not like to tithe money unless I know exactly what it's being used for and I began to feel that way after all the child molestation cases came about. I did not want my money being used to defend scumbag child molesters. Because of that, I prefer to volunteer my time or donate goods to the church. I'll give money if I know the money is going to be used for a specific cause such as buying meals for the infirm/buying gifts for children during Christmas/fundraisers for medical bills and things along those lines.
Woodsy Owl

Mooresville, NC

#298217 May 28, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
You've been watching too much Duck Dynasty. Uncle Sal has MUCH more class than you and THAT is a "fact Jack".

YOU are an igorant fool and THAT is a fact too.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#298218 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Pushing someone's nose in their past. Talking about demons and grandchildren..I don't care if someone disagrees with others but there IS a limit. And at least use one name and stop jumping on others seeing creatures under rocks in every name
imo
Exactly? Where did I talk about demons and grandchildren?

Posters proudly told the forum of their previous abortions. They don't regret killing their child in such a gruesome, barbaric way. This is an abortion forum Rose and I am not here to chitchat. I am here to expose the ugly evil of abortion.

You believe in *limits*? Didn't sound that way to me. You flat out point out the evil of Gosnell. That's okay? He's the bad guy but the women who PAID him to do the job, aren't? Really?

Btw...this is my only name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,262,575
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Eagle 12 244,752
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Randall L 6,460
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr RiccardoFire 201,854
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr tom wingo 29,848
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Jul 25 xxxrayted 1,714
More from around the web