Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,099
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
ListenUpPeeps

Cumming, GA

#298120 May 28, 2013
In checking your "join" date, it appears you have been leaving comments for - 5 years?

Do you not work or confined at home?

Does it make you feel good to leave these vile comments and responses to people ? Just asking - because the professionals in mental health disorders claim that people cut down other people in order to feel better about themselves - because they have such low self esteem.

You should start taking note - keep a count - of just how many times you use a curse word. That will either make you feel shame - or make you feel even better about yourself, dunno.

I would hope it would make you feel shame.

Katie

Auburn, WA

#298121 May 28, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
for someone who doesn't care you certainly keep posting in response.
no thanks but i'll move on when it's time to move on.
i'll move on when she apologizes to that other poster for trying to demean her but only serving to stick her own stupid foot in her mouth. i'll move on when she ceases having the stones to come on here and call anyone else stupid after the idiotic stunt she pulled.
until then, watch out for stirred shit at it's finest.
Billy! I can't believe you'd spend your precious time "stirring sh*t" here when your new book has just hit the stands. My local radio station was discussing it this morning...

You and my ex, so much in common. Only he's already passed away. Count your blessings you're still breathing! Good luck to you, man. Try Schick Schadel. Ten days. That's it!! Peace and love to you, you old classic rocker you!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#298122 May 28, 2013
ListenUpPeeps wrote:
<quoted text>
A person's choice of language and actions
reflects directly back on how they were raised -
so yes, your using that kind of language is
directly disrespecting your parents.
Sad - just sad to see.
ROFLMAO What a crock of shit.

But in a way you're right, just not in the way you intended.

My parents raised me with a rich and full respect for the English language and its writers, who from Shakespeare to Twain cursed loudly and proudly ***as the occasion called for it***.

My parents raised me to stand up to cowards like you, to ignorance as you and your kind spew, to intolerance and more. And yes, they taught me to FULLY utilize the English language to do it. I became a bookseller and perhaps one day a writer, BY being able to fully utilize the language as its MEANT to be used. I dont disrespect my parents by cursing your lot, I REVERE and RESPECT them.

I can - I have - and I do - walk into a shelter or jail, or the poorest neighborhoods and speak the language of the people there, or sit and converse with people like Madeline Albright or Elie Wesel - and use the language properly and intelligently. Education and life experience has taught me much, including how to deal with assholes like you.

So my little cowardly putz, when I tell you to fk off, make NO mistake, its meant EXACTLY as it sounds.

Location hidden

#298124 May 28, 2013
ListenUpPeeps wrote:
And thing is - every single time you respond to me using curse words and vile name calling, you are only proving to the other forum posters that you are, indeed, immature - and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Is that the kind of low intelligence conversation you want to have with people?
***pat pat*** You keep thinking that Sparky.

I dont have "low intelligence" conversations with those I respect. For idiots like yourself that think you're something special by hurranging others, THAT'S who I reserve the "low intelligence" discussions for.

Location hidden

#298125 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Now, your such a good Jew aren't ya... LOL, YOU are demonic, not Jewish.
Nope, I never claimed to be a "good" Jew - I love my ham and seafood for one thing. But I AM Jewish, I DO practice as well as live my faith, and I dont presume as you do to speak for G-d.

I thought you had to go clean the shit from under your nails Knutter?

Or are you picking at the keys with your beak?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298126 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***pat pat*** You keep thinking that Sparky.
I dont have "low intelligence" conversations with those I respect. For idiots like yourself that think you're something special by hurranging others, THAT'S who I reserve the "low intelligence" discussions for.
They say love and hate are close. Connected and that stalkers have sick fascination eith the object of affection.

Maybe peep has a crush on you..seems very focused for a stranger..lol
worships reality

United States

#298127 May 28, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entirely full of feces for jesus. Go wish babies get raped again and then pretend you are holier than thou, you silly stupid scunt.
persnickety is full of you too?
you sure do get around.
ooo-gaa !!!

Location hidden

#298128 May 28, 2013
ListenUpPeeps wrote:
In checking your "join" date, it appears you have been leaving comments for - 5 years?
Longer than that actually.
Why do you care? What business do you think it is of yours?

Are you an offensive, intrusive asshole in real life too?
Does it make you feel good to leave these vile comments and responses to people ?
Sometimes, yes.**shrugs** Everyone has to have a hobby. Mine is standing up to bigots, idiots and fools.

Do you fall into all three categories as well?
Just asking - because the professionals in mental health disorders claim that people cut down other people in order to feel better about themselves - because they have such low self esteem.
While others in the health industry recognize that giving back what people dish out is a sign of STRONG self esteem.

Perhaps you have these problems coward, but rest assured, I have no self esteem issues. I have no reason to.
You should start taking note - keep a count - of just how many times you use a curse word.
Sure. If that will make you happy. Lets start now, shall we?

1) Fk off.
2) If you dont like how I speak, that's YOUR tough shit moment, not mine.
3 & 4) If you feel a need to play armchair psychologist and make an ass of YOURSELF in the process, have at it bitch.

That will either make you feel shame - or make you feel even better about yourself, dunno.
Why should I feel shame for properly using the English language in EXACTLY the manner its meant to be used?

No, sorry - telling 5) assholes like you to 6) take a long fking leap off a short pier is not anything I will EVER find shame in.

Oh, and proper use of the english language is nothing ANYONE Should ever find shame in, but yes, it SHOULD make them feel better about themselves. It has nothing to do with cursing, and EVERYTHING to do with intellectual honesty.

Perhaps YOU should feel shame in trying to INFLICT shame on someone you dont know.

Of course, its clear know us here, since you've been here before under another name. In fact, you go off like this every now and again on my use of curse words. Keep talking honey, you'll give away who you are too cowardly to post as soon enough.

Oh, and in the meantime? 7) piss off. LOL!

Location hidden

#298129 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
They say love and hate are close. Connected and that stalkers have sick fascination eith the object of affection.
Maybe peep has a crush on you..seems very focused for a stranger..lol
Yeah, I'm honing on on who it is, I have a VERY strong suspicion that its a *bonehead* that posted here not long ago....

No worries. Its just my turn. You'll get yours again LOL!

Location hidden

#298130 May 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Abortion was legal in every state when this country was founded.
<quoted text>
Thats a minor detail they like to ignore.

Location hidden

#298131 May 28, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
she's been posting with that same name for the last couple of years, who are you kidding? she would only come on now and call it her former name if she had been recently using another, which she obviously has.
who do you think she's been posting as?
***sighs*** You're not very bright.

Ladi has had at least 3 variations of the SAME name that I can think of. Obviously you dont pay much actual attention beyond whatever nonsense you're trolling for at the moment.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298132 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy! I can't believe you'd spend your precious time "stirring sh*t" here when your new book has just hit the stands. My local radio station was discussing it this morning...
You and my ex, so much in common. Only he's already passed away. Count your blessings you're still breathing! Good luck to you, man. Try Schick Schadel. Ten days. That's it!! Peace and love to you, you old classic rocker you!
Seriously he wrote a book..
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298133 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm honing on on who it is, I have a VERY strong suspicion that its a *bonehead* that posted here not long ago....
No worries. Its just my turn. You'll get yours again LOL!
No thanks lol. I'm sure I will.
Buddy from Whitestone

New York, NY

#298134 May 28, 2013
ListenUpPeeps wrote:
Does it make you feel good to leave these vile comments and responses to people ? Just asking - because the professionals in mental health disorders claim that people cut down other people in order to feel better about themselves - because they have such low self esteem.
You should start taking note - keep a count - of just how many times you use a curse word. That will either make you feel shame - or make you feel even better about yourself, dunno.
She is confined.

Location hidden

#298135 May 28, 2013
Buddy from Whitestone wrote:
<quoted text>
She is confined.
Oh lookie, another coward pipes in.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#298136 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously he wrote a book..
I thought he did when I posted that, but then realized he'd given an interview.
:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298137 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lookie, another coward pipes in.
I see we are getting popular maybe or maybe another crush??
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298138 May 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he did when I posted that, but then realized he'd given an interview.
:)
Oh well then you know him..thought maybe it was a book about punctuation..:;:;:;:;:;:;+;

Location hidden

#298139 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see we are getting popular maybe or maybe another crush??
SOme of these idiots need to open their small minds rather than their big mouths.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#298140 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Now, your such a good Jew aren't ya... LOL, YOU are demonic, not Jewish.
No matter what name you choose, your inability to know the difference between your and you're let's us know what were dealing with.

You're worse than the mom from the movie, the waterboy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Smart Alex 1,156,086
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Joe fortuna 233,141
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 7 hr Earthling-1 2,741
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr BRUINS FOR TRUTH 28,481
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr zubedaanur 693
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Fri best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web