Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,003)

Showing posts 280,041 - 280,060 of304,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Rabbis believe that the God of Abraham is the same God of Christians ,
Lets keep it simple for the stupid girl - Knutbar.

There is not a rabbi of the Jewish faith in this world that will claim that the G-d of Abraham, the G-d of the Jews is jesus. Period.

If you claim otherwise, you're a bigger moron than I thought.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I never hid the fact about who I am. Its my business if I want to be registered or not.
Yes it is your business, but its OUR business to point out that you're a lying sack of shit when you claim you dont post under other names.

Now excuse me,I am doing my nails,
Yes, I'm sure it'll take you the better part of a day to get the dried shit out from under them.
My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours by OPI. You should try it.
LOL No thanks, I wouldn't put that cheap shit on my nails, but hurry now Knutter, I hear they have a 2 for $4.00 sale on at Walmart for it! I'll stick with my Dior thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Abrahams God is my God.
I believe we will all know Messiah when we see Him when He comes.
I believe it will be Jesus returning. From my reading ..I understand why Jewish people do not believe it was and is Him.
This will be resolved when He comes.
:)
Exactly and thank you!
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought 'tithing' was supposed to be more like a mortgage...
It's actually giving the "first fruits" to God. I believe the actual tithe started with Abraham to Melchisedek....It was spoils from a battle

Before that we see sacrifices burned as worship to the Lord. And then in the desert God commanded they they tithe to support the priests who had no other means if support.

Usually 10 percent.. But the little sweet church I was in said give what you can or are moved to.

I believe your to the can be to any good work ..Like Samaritans Purse. For Victim relief. Or even to a local CRISIS Pregnancy Center.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and thank you!
Any time .:)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really get it? Pagan is the name for people who believe in false gods. You do and so do others like Bitner and Michelle etc, all you pro aborts believe in destroying the Image of God through abortion rights. Very simple foo. And foo lew, Rabbis believe that the God of Abraham is the same God of Christians , you don't so I doubt you are even a practicing Jew, you are a faux Jew .
How do you feel about Catholics, persnickety? Gtown71 says that the RCC isn't really a Christian religion, but some Catholics are Christians. Do you agree?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

ListenUpPeeps wrote:
Lilrabbit - the abortion issue aside, I sincerely hope that you aren't a female - using the kind of language that you do. Language like that is bad enough for men to stand around the locker room using, but it's absolutely sad to see a female doing that.
Please know that only women/people with underlying issues use vile language in conversation.
i.e. they do it to make up for their lack of esteem, confidence, intelligence, lack of self respect, etc.
How old are you? And do you talk like that in front of your parents or co-workers?
Oh fk off you sanctimonious coward. I'm not afraid of the English language - ALL of it, and if it offends you - then GOOD, its meant to.

Your pathetic little cowardly rants under a sock puppet name speaks volumes about YOUR lack of esteem, confidence, intelligence and lack of self respect.

I say EXACTLY what I mean when speaking to your kind, there is not one iota of ambiguity in what I say to those of your ilk, and my proper use of the language ensures that.

Would I use the language I direct at you TOWARD my family or coworkers? No, because they're not sanctimonious, ignorant, cowardly assholes like those of your ilk. Would I use that language AROUND them when DISCUSSING those of your kind? Yes, and they're not afraid of the English language either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought 'tithing' was supposed to be more like a mortgage...
LOL I suppose so! Michelle? Rose? Thoughts? <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well kooky at the Peeps person taking foo to task out of the blue.
Its another cowardly sock-puppet Rose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I am well, Rose, and hope you have a lovely day.
My youngest niece is having her second child today, and my sister is on her way to pick me up, so we can go see him together!!
It's going to be a MARVELOUS day!!!
CONGRATULATIONS Auntie! <<<hugs>>> But you KNOW what's coming now that you've said that right? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, go find a life. Idon't give a rats azz who you think I am,
Oh go pick the crap out from under your nails liar.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, go find a life. Idon't give a rats azz who you think I am, I stand up for the unborn and the most vulnerable, you and your other cronies including rosey don't and won't because you want impressionable people to believe in the lies you spew.
LMAO! "Rats azz"? Weren't you also complaining about the use of profanity towards you, Oh Hypocritical One? You seriously reap what you sow. You're worried about others lying? With all the lies you speak including using different screen names to deceive others? Dolce Gesu Bambino.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Why then are the "good christians" bringing up things from posters' pasts?

Funny how you beg off your abuses as "being human", but attack everyone else for being human. Hypocrite.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You have attacked pro life posters everyday. EVERYDAY. You know a good Christian knows the devil brings up things from the past. You have no idea what happened then what the other poster said , chicky is a scary , mentally ill woman. She posts on how someone's son was being molested,went into detail too, ladi did to by the way . People can only take so much. You sin, your sins are just as ugly. Quit posting about others , we are human , and you sure do make mistakes as much as anyone else. And admit you find foo 's posts raunchy.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I suppose so! Michelle? Rose? Thoughts? <<grin>>
Lol I already did. From what we believe on tithing goes back to our our Old Testament. Though at first it wasn't money..just livestock..grain etc.

Yes,I knew peep was a puppet. Lol. Like some stranger flies in here and lands on you.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssssst..........stupid.... ......that was over weeks ago.
Nobody cared then, nobody cares NOW.
Grow up and move on freak.
Or dont. Your really pathetic obsession is noted.
for someone who doesn't care you certainly keep posting in response.
no thanks but i'll move on when it's time to move on.
i'll move on when she apologizes to that other poster for trying to demean her but only serving to stick her own stupid foot in her mouth. i'll move on when she ceases having the stones to come on here and call anyone else stupid after the idiotic stunt she pulled.
until then, watch out for stirred shit at it's finest.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except she's NOT "pc" as you well know. At least you were right about her being civil however.
You come here for nothing but stirring shit. The FUNNY part is you're such a miserable failure at it. LOL!!
don't tell me 'as I well know' because i really don't.
is she really pc? she seems to personally abhor abortion but does she also want to see it become illegal or does she believe it should continue to be a legal option for others?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

I don't think many male doctors have had abortions.

The bible doesn't say a thing about abortion directly, but leans toward the idea that kids are expendable. It mentions dashing babies' heads against the rocks...killing disobedient children...oh, wait, there is one mention: he told the israelites to rip open the bellies of women in the cities they conquered. That's abortion, and that was his decree.

If it's unspeakable, stop talking about it.
ListenUpPeeps wrote:
Anyone who has had an abortion - be it woman or doctor, will have to answer to God on Judgement Day.
The killing of God's children is murder - any way you want to define it or title it.
Using abortion as birth control is ..... unspeakable.
That is the bottom line.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Abortion was legal in every state when this country was founded.
ListenUpPeeps wrote:
And no, it matters not who the pro lifers are - or who the pro choicers are.
God just calls it murder - and He will sort it all out soon - thank God.
I don't even recognize this once great nation of ours anymore. So sad.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really get it? Pagan is the name for people who believe in false gods. You do and so do others like Bitner and Michelle etc, all you pro aborts believe in destroying the Image of God through abortion rights. Very simple foo. And foo lew, Rabbis believe that the God of Abraham is the same God of Christians , you don't so I doubt you are even a practicing Jew, you are a faux Jew .
You are entirely full of feces for jesus. Go wish babies get raped again and then pretend you are holier than thou, you silly stupid scunt.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***sighs** She had a different variation of Ladi you moron.
You need a life. You're terrible at being a troll.
she's been posting with that same name for the last couple of years, who are you kidding? she would only come on now and call it her former name if she had been recently using another, which she obviously has.
who do you think she's been posting as?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 280,041 - 280,060 of304,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••