Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,668
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298076 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is eloquent enough to understand the REALITY that Jesus is NOT the savior OR G-d of the Jewish faith.
She's not a moron like yourself.
I believe that Abrahams God is my God.

I believe we will all know Messiah when we see Him when He comes.

I believe it will be Jesus returning. From my reading ..I understand why Jewish people do not believe it was and is Him.

This will be resolved when He comes.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298077 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been posting under several names, your nuts, a paranoid nut. I am right, I outed you. YOU are either ladi or pupc.
You're lying. You have posted under several names just in the last week.
ListenUpPeeps

Cumming, GA

#298078 May 28, 2013
Lilrabbit - the abortion issue aside, I sincerely hope that you aren't a female - using the kind of language that you do. Language like that is bad enough for men to stand around the locker room using, but it's absolutely sad to see a female doing that.

Please know that only women/people with underlying issues use vile language in conversation.
i.e. they do it to make up for their lack of esteem, confidence, intelligence, lack of self respect, etc.

How old are you? And do you talk like that in front of your parents or co-workers?

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#298079 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Prince and the others are right, rosesez is a plant, I knew it all along.
Oh for Heaven's sake "Knit!"
Even God is alleged to have taken a day off. Why don't you follow his example and give us all a break huh?

And seriously, "Knit," the only one acting like a "plant" on here has been you lately--and by that I'm referring to the "houseplant" variety...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298080 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see this will be a great morning. And here we have rain!!!
How you doing today.
I am well, Rose, and hope you have a lovely day.

My youngest niece is having her second child today, and my sister is on her way to pick me up, so we can go see him together!!

It's going to be a MARVELOUS day!!!

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#298081 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been posting under several names, your nuts, a paranoid nut. I am right, I outed you. YOU are either ladi or pupc.
Really, "Persnickety", "Razzmatazz", "Razzmataz", "Colorado 4 Life", "Hey You", "Knit and Pray" and all the other registered/non registered names you use on here?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#298082 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...Well, there IS that whole "tithing" thing. But its not like he actually does THAT either..... LOL
I thought 'tithing' was supposed to be more like a mortgage...

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#298083 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I never hid the fact about who I am. Its my business if I want to be registered or not. Now excuse me,I am doing my nails, My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours by OPI. You should try it.
You're so full of it! When you first came on yesterday, you did NOT state who you were. In fact, you were posting as if you were a new poster, giving your thoughts and opinions on certain people. It wasn't until a few of us caught onto your game, as you're not bright enough to change your posting style, that we knew it was you. You only outed yourself whilst playing the victim(again).
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298084 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I am well, Rose, and hope you have a lovely day.
My youngest niece is having her second child today, and my sister is on her way to pick me up, so we can go see him together!!
It's going to be a MARVELOUS day!!!
CONGRATULATIONS in advance. Hope all goes well. God bless you all

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#298085 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Prince and the others are right, rosesez is a plant, I knew it all along.
Roses are beautiful plants, knut, but Rosesz is a human.

None too sure about you, however....

But the name of you new sock is great!
Fits you very well....and a nice change from anything with the word 'life' in it.....since the only 'life' you give a rat's rear end about, is a fetus.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298086 May 28, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of it! When you first came on yesterday, you did NOT state who you were. In fact, you were posting as if you were a new poster, giving your thoughts and opinions on certain people. It wasn't until a few of us caught onto your game, as you're not bright enough to change your posting style, that we knew it was you. You only outed yourself whilst playing the victim(again).
Well kooky at the Peeps person taking foo to task out of the blue.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298088 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, go find a life. Idon't give a rats azz who you think I am, I stand up for the unborn and the most vulnerable, you and your other cronies including rosey don't and won't because you want impressionable people to believe in the lies you spew.
We know exactly who you are, Admitted Liar.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#298089 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes had my suspicions it was an old name or one she borrowed. Was too much all at once with the 2 others Prince and NR?? This am. Honestly thought she had a possee lol Katie was here and Elise and "them"
All day long this nonsense.
I don't know why Knit posts under different names. It's obvious she is doing it. She doesn't seem to care that she not fooling anyone. Weird woman, for sure.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#298090 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really get it? Pagan is the name for people who believe in false gods.
WRONG moron. Clearly YOU dont "get" it.

Noun
A person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions

In what delusional world do you think YOU get to determine that other faiths views are "false" Knut?
You do[?QUOTE]

ROFLMAO You sit there and try to tell me that MY Lord is the same one you believe in. Guess its YOUR g-d that's "FALSE" Knutbar, and that's by your OWN admission!!!.

LOLOLOL!! You stupid piece of shit!

[QUOTE]
and so do others like Bitner
Again, there's NOTHING false about her G-d's, she's simply of another FAITH you ass.
and Michelle etc,
Michelle is Catholic you stupid twat. So AGAIN by your own admission, your jesus is a "FALSE G-D". Nice of you to admit it! LOL!
And foo lew, Rabbis believe that the God of Abraham is the same God of Christians ,
You wont find a single Jewish rabbi that will say that your jesus is g-d stupid.

So I guess you're admitting your jesus ISNT g-d, if your claim is that He's the same as the G-d of the Jews.

You can't have it both ways stupid.
you don't so I doubt you are even a practicing Jew, you are a faux Jew .
You are a moron xian.

Location hidden

#298091 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Rabbis believe that the God of Abraham is the same God of Christians ,
Lets keep it simple for the stupid girl - Knutbar.

There is not a rabbi of the Jewish faith in this world that will claim that the G-d of Abraham, the G-d of the Jews is jesus. Period.

If you claim otherwise, you're a bigger moron than I thought.

Location hidden

#298093 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I never hid the fact about who I am. Its my business if I want to be registered or not.
Yes it is your business, but its OUR business to point out that you're a lying sack of shit when you claim you dont post under other names.

Now excuse me,I am doing my nails,
Yes, I'm sure it'll take you the better part of a day to get the dried shit out from under them.
My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours by OPI. You should try it.
LOL No thanks, I wouldn't put that cheap shit on my nails, but hurry now Knutter, I hear they have a 2 for $4.00 sale on at Walmart for it! I'll stick with my Dior thanks.

Location hidden

#298094 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Abrahams God is my God.
I believe we will all know Messiah when we see Him when He comes.
I believe it will be Jesus returning. From my reading ..I understand why Jewish people do not believe it was and is Him.
This will be resolved when He comes.
:)
Exactly and thank you!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298095 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought 'tithing' was supposed to be more like a mortgage...
It's actually giving the "first fruits" to God. I believe the actual tithe started with Abraham to Melchisedek....It was spoils from a battle

Before that we see sacrifices burned as worship to the Lord. And then in the desert God commanded they they tithe to support the priests who had no other means if support.

Usually 10 percent.. But the little sweet church I was in said give what you can or are moved to.

I believe your to the can be to any good work ..Like Samaritans Purse. For Victim relief. Or even to a local CRISIS Pregnancy Center.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298096 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and thank you!
Any time .:)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#298097 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really get it? Pagan is the name for people who believe in false gods. You do and so do others like Bitner and Michelle etc, all you pro aborts believe in destroying the Image of God through abortion rights. Very simple foo. And foo lew, Rabbis believe that the God of Abraham is the same God of Christians , you don't so I doubt you are even a practicing Jew, you are a faux Jew .
How do you feel about Catholics, persnickety? Gtown71 says that the RCC isn't really a Christian religion, but some Catholics are Christians. Do you agree?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Patrick 1,110,901
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr broombroom 200,977
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 27,419
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••