Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,001)

Showing posts 280,001 - 280,020 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem posting facts as presented by Lala herself.
You may not like those facts. I know I don't like those facts. But, what's "nasty" is the evil act Lala committed against her baby boy in utero.
Except for the tiny detail and FACT that she didn't have a "tiny baby boy" in utero or anywhere else. She never stated anything of the kind.

The FACT is you flat out lied about that, as you do on a regular basis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have shared a personal story. Some of us do.
But to keep slapping her in the face like that is abhorrent imo.
And I'm sure whatever she posted was NOT put that way anyway.
He was BORN abhorrant Rose. Pay that sick peice of shit no mind, seriously. Nobody else does.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutbar, I've FORGOTTEN more about the history of my faith than you will EVERY HOPE to know.
The pathetic one is you Knut.
<quoted text>
If you think the G-d of Abraham is jesus, you're more f'd in the head than I thought you were, but no Knutter, your christ is NOT MY G-d, nor the G-d of the Jewish people. Never was, never will be. That's a fact dear, suck that shit up and deal with it already.
Hey foo been busy it's been nuts here .literally all day

Sent you an email BTw.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I'll look forward to your insights.
Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you, it was fantastic! I hope yours was great as well. I see you've had the displeasure of meeting the third of the freaks that call themselves "christian". He's the sickest of them actually. But it's clear he's nothing more than a petty little coward, and eventually they'll take away his computer rights again.

I really DO have to wonder about what fools like that think they're proving with their sick nonsense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here because these proabortion pagans support and promote the killing of unborn children. if you are fine with that, that is between you and God. Many real Christians are not "fine with that".
We have attempted to engage them in a debate on the illogic of their views on killing these children.
So far the pagans have banned to together to have
Christians banned, they use avatars mocking the Faith and God, they call Christians vile and contemptible names.
Maybe you should remind the pagans what this thread is all about instead of reminding real Christians about your faith., We have been persecuted by the heathens since the days of Jesus and it continues. We are standing up to the pagans newest campaign the American holocaust of millions of unborn children killed for no other reason than convenience.
If you are a Christian and can shrug your shoulders over that then I will pray even harder for your soul.
I have yet to read you taking Foofool or bitter or one of many proaborts to task for their vile and sacrilegious remarks, so I do wonder about your real "mission". You would not be the first pretend Christian the pagans have created out on this topic
Oh stop your whining Tomtom you stupid, pathetic freak.

Rose and others are intelligent enough to know that what I'm addressing are the idiots like YOU who pervert your version of "faith".

You're no christian, if anything, you're more resembling of a Satanist.

Personally, I think you're just an impotent, ignorant hick that's terrified of ANYTHING that's not old, male, white and wearing a cross. You're like the Knut, ignorant trash that's to be pitied and dismissed as the fools you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She was happy to do it and made it clear she would do it again and again. She claimed it doesn't even cross her mind.
You are a COMPLETE lying sack of shit. She never said ANYTHING of the kind at ANY time.

But please Tomtom, feel FREE to prove me wrong. I DEFY you to find a single post that says ANYTHING like your claims.

I wont hold my breath however - since you made that shit up out of wholecloth.

Guess that Commandment about bearing false witness doesn't apply to you huh?

You seem to think that being a jackass for jesus is something he'd approve of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Ihave been reading what you post. Seems like you do a lot of judging yourself. And another thing you are friends with some very vulgar posters.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Knutbar, you're simply not intelligent enough to pass yourself off as another poster. LOL You MORON!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Better take cover then, yeah Ladilulu had an abortion thirty years ago because she wanted to play tennis as the story goes. She hasn't regretted it. What about foo using derogatory names to call people? You say nothing. You should, the names are filth right from the gutter. You get after people who are a lot more civil, your nuts.
Knutter, YOU are filth right from the gutter. YOU think YOU are civil?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! You're not only batshit crazy, you're dumb as a box of hair!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Then you need to quit.
Oh shutthefuckup you stupid harridan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a threat? LOL. I can and will report you for threatening me, but I find you humorous. Makes a boring, rainy day go by fast as lightening.
Knutbar, haven't you realised over the years that nobody gives a damn WHAT you report? Even the mods here know you're a joke.@@

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You gave out alot, you harassed me and other pro life posters.
Knutter its YOU doing all the harassing now.

And I for one will begin to start reporting you for it.

I rarely report anyone, but you're TRULY a piece of shit and enough is enough. Rose is a wonderful woman, something you will NEVER be.

Its clear you're jealous, but give it up already. I'll be dammed if you're going to chase off good people with your bullshit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Because maybe rosey is really pupsy? LOL.
Nah, that's just your stupid delusion Knutter.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a COMPLETE lying sack of shit. She never said ANYTHING of the kind at ANY time.
But please Tomtom, feel FREE to prove me wrong. I DEFY you to find a single post that says ANYTHING like your claims.
I wont hold my breath however - since you made that shit up out of wholecloth.
Guess that Commandment about bearing false witness doesn't apply to you huh?
You seem to think that being a jackass for jesus is something he'd approve of.
And poor Ladi came right in on this garbage. Those lies truly pushed my last nerve. I remember her posts and she never said any such thing

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone wants to go to Heaven, but no one wants to die to get there !!
So true Spooner lol.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not lie.
yes, you did so lie.
when you say so and so said - and then you proceed to place quotation marks around a phrase you are indicating that you are quoting that person. if that quote is not only inaccurate, but also totally distorts what that person said, then you are lying - no ifs ands or buts.
you also lied about the fact that i denied what bit-o-stupid did was a debacle. i never denied any such thing. what i denied was what you quoted me as saying, which was totally inaccurate.

you lied twice.

liar.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a threat? LOL. I can and will report you for threatening me, but I find you humorous. Makes a boring, rainy day go by fast as lightening.
Report her for threatening? LOL get a grip, it's not a physical threat.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being too kind. She's not "unobservant", she's got shit in her eyes from her head being too long up her ass.
Sorry to cause you troubles with the crazies - who knew that my favorite childhood candy would cause a fuss. Maybe I should change my name to Woodsie Owl for Tootsie-Pop. Then they'll argue with me about how many licks it takes to get to the middle......
how long does your head have to be up your ass before you can't tell the difference between a colon and a semi colon? and this after you lecture someone that you are going to school them on punctuation. how embarrassingly stupid.
and then compound your stupidity by claiming that you didn't have your glasses as the reason you mistook the colon for a semi colon. which makes no sense because you still went on to define it as a colon.
yet you're still here, daring to call others stupid. amazing.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
It's been so long since I was on here I forgot that LadiLulu is my current, NOT my former, name!
ooops!
oops? no dice. no one stares at their name being used by someone else and calls it their former name unless they've been using another name.
so who are you? bit-o-stupid? playa?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
My reasons for posting here are both personal and from my soul.
I believe And wish Roe had never become law.. you would kniw that if you read them aside from those having to do with Knit.
I tried to give my thoughts to her and I admitted it was not my place. I did d I because I felt frankly she gave our God a black eye with the way she posts..we are supposed to reflect Christ.
As for posts between her and foo. etc. This feud has gone on a long time. And basically all of you can say what you like.
As I say my mistake was trying to get her to see as a self proclaimed spokesperson of God she could take the high road.
As for today about that I am disgusted as I was 2 years ago. No call for it. Imo Imo even if she does feel bad no reason to rub her nose in it.
Debate all we want on the merits. That is what this forum is for.
But don't talk trash about persons it's beneath us.. again imo.
And the junk about Chickys grandkids. Hey Chicky and I disagree hugely. But that was disgusting and definitely not any Christian behaviour I ever heard of.
So pray for me fine. We all need prayer..But look to. to your own themselves. How can you expect for anyone to listen to reason if you club them over the head first. Just saying saying I think abortion is wrong for both baby and woman. But so is throwing stones.
Nice speech. I'll withhold judgment until you give it to Foofool and bitter. They are as vile and judgmental as they come. When you give them your "Christian" appeal for love, I may take you seriously. So far you have all the signs of a proabrtion pagan plant. It would not be the first time coming from this crowd.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The others are right, Rose. Your behavior here is too civil for some of the militant, extremist PLers here. You've responded well under fire. And that probably irritates them to no end.
You can keep telling them you're Rose, but to what end? You know who you are, what does it matter if they don't want to believe you?
You are good people, please don't let 'em get to you.
rose is a civil poster. one of the few pc you can say that about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 280,001 - 280,020 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min andet1987 216,878
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RoxLo 1,034,083
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••