Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,257
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#298019 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
My reasons for posting here are both personal and from my soul.
I believe And wish Roe had never become law.. you would kniw that if you read them aside from those having to do with Knit.
I tried to give my thoughts to her and I admitted it was not my place. I did d I because I felt frankly she gave our God a black eye with the way she posts..we are supposed to reflect Christ.
As for posts between her and foo. etc. This feud has gone on a long time. And basically all of you can say what you like.
As I say my mistake was trying to get her to see as a self proclaimed spokesperson of God she could take the high road.
As for today about that I am disgusted as I was 2 years ago. No call for it. Imo Imo even if she does feel bad no reason to rub her nose in it.
Debate all we want on the merits. That is what this forum is for.
But don't talk trash about persons it's beneath us.. again imo.
And the junk about Chickys grandkids. Hey Chicky and I disagree hugely. But that was disgusting and definitely not any Christian behaviour I ever heard of.
So pray for me fine. We all need prayer..But look to. to your own themselves. How can you expect for anyone to listen to reason if you club them over the head first. Just saying saying I think abortion is wrong for both baby and woman. But so is throwing stones.
Nice speech. I'll withhold judgment until you give it to Foofool and bitter. They are as vile and judgmental as they come. When you give them your "Christian" appeal for love, I may take you seriously. So far you have all the signs of a proabrtion pagan plant. It would not be the first time coming from this crowd.
worships reality

AOL

#298020 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The others are right, Rose. Your behavior here is too civil for some of the militant, extremist PLers here. You've responded well under fire. And that probably irritates them to no end.
You can keep telling them you're Rose, but to what end? You know who you are, what does it matter if they don't want to believe you?
You are good people, please don't let 'em get to you.
rose is a civil poster. one of the few pc you can say that about.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298021 May 27, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Report her for threatening? LOL get a grip, it's not a physical threat.
Hey neo. Long time no see. Lol. Been a very lively day. That's what I get fir saying how quiet Sunday was!!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298022 May 27, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Report her for threatening? LOL get a grip, it's not a physical threat.
And to end this fine day Mr Colon ..

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#298023 May 27, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
how long does your head have to be up your ass before you can't tell the difference between a colon and a semi colon? and this after you lecture someone that you are going to school them on punctuation. how embarrassingly stupid.
and then compound your stupidity by claiming that you didn't have your glasses as the reason you mistook the colon for a semi colon. which makes no sense because you still went on to define it as a colon.
yet you're still here, daring to call others stupid. amazing.
Psssssssst..........stupid.... ......that was over weeks ago.

Nobody cared then, nobody cares NOW.

Grow up and move on freak.

Or dont. Your really pathetic obsession is noted.

Location hidden

#298024 May 27, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
rose is a civil poster. one of the few pc you can say that about.
Except she's NOT "pc" as you well know. At least you were right about her being civil however.

You come here for nothing but stirring shit. The FUNNY part is you're such a miserable failure at it. LOL!!

Location hidden

#298025 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey foo been busy it's been nuts here .literally all day
Sent you an email BTw.
You got one back! <<hugs>> Dont let the morons get you down lady. You ROCK.

Location hidden

#298026 May 27, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
oops? no dice. no one stares at their name being used by someone else and calls it their former name unless they've been using another name.
so who are you? bit-o-stupid? playa?
***sighs** She had a different variation of Ladi you moron.

You need a life. You're terrible at being a troll.

Location hidden

#298027 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice speech. I'll withhold judgment until you give it to Foofool and bitter. They are as vile and judgmental as they come. When you give them your "Christian" appeal for love, I may take you seriously. So far you have all the signs of a proabrtion pagan plant. It would not be the first time coming from this crowd.
Do you think ANYONE actually gives two shits if YOU take them seriously, Mr Terrified of Pagans?

When you actually start practicing what you preach, MAYBE someone MIGHT take YOU seriously.

In all seriousness, what the hell do you freaks think you're accomplishing with this incessent garbage?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298028 May 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You got one back! <<hugs>> Dont let the morons get you down lady. You ROCK.
((( hugs))))) back . Sent another asking you to look for a couple of folks
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298029 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is one they are civil to me
Two it would be stupid to tell non Christians to be Christians.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298030 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
And 3 obviously it was stupid of me to ask knit to behave like one. It's her life. Yours too.

From all the posts seen on here today and the ones posted that she said..that ship sailed a long time ago.

It's a shame really as I have seen her post intelligently.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298032 May 27, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, logic! Some people tend to avoid it, though.
Exactly:)
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#298033 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm only 70 posts in 6 years and then come after complete strangers supposedly. Also is here ask her.
And actually have no plans to admonish anyone. We are only supposed to do that with fellow Christians..But as I say I regret that too
I don't like vulgarity from anyone actually but knit or you give as good as you get..We are supposed to be better than that when we use God as our authority
"We are only supposed to do that with fellow Christians..But as I say I regret that too"

Really, what book of pagan nonsense di you get that from. As Christians "we" are to preach to all, to witness to all, especially those who dwell in darkness. You are really straining the "I am a Christian" thing. Every post gets closer and closer to your true pagan roots. Soon you may even be posting the proabortion pagan filth that foo posts daily. As of now you have yet to note her constant mocking of Jesus, or her and others selectively mocking Christianity and particularly Catholics.

OK in your Christian world.

You are fooling no one at this point.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#298034 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You have attacked pro life posters everyday. EVERYDAY. You know a good Christian knows the devil brings up things from the past. You have no idea what happened then what the other poster said , chicky is a scary , mentally ill woman. She posts on how someone's son was being molested,went into detail too, ladi did to by the way . People can only take so much. You sin, your sins are just as ugly. Quit posting about others , we are human , and you sure do make mistakes as much as anyone else. And admit you find foo 's posts raunchy.
Exactly, just another proabortion pagan plant. Lying is part of their culture. It is part of how they try to make Christianity into a form of paganism. They are to dull to realize they are soon found out.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#298035 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is one they are civil to me
Two it would be stupid to tell non Christians to be Christians.
"Two it would be stupid to tell non Christians to be Christians"

Thank God the Apostles and the early Christians didn't believe or act like you. That's is a fundamental tenant of our
Faith. Of course rather than fight the darkness of the pagan heathens you would hug their tree gods until they found Jesus. Good job.

You are a fraud and you have been found out.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298036 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
"We are only supposed to do that with fellow Christians..But as I say I regret that too"
Really, what book of pagan nonsense di you get that from. As Christians "we" are to preach to all, to witness to all, especially those who dwell in darkness. You are really straining the "I am a Christian" thing. Every post gets closer and closer to your true pagan roots. Soon you may even be posting the proabortion pagan filth that foo posts daily. As of now you have yet to note her constant mocking of Jesus, or her and others selectively mocking Christianity and particularly Catholics.
OK in your Christian world.
You are fooling no one at this point.
Sorry but I said we are to spread the WORD. PREACH.

BUT we are to Admonish our brother Christians.
Don't tell me I'm some pagan who hasn't read scriptures. I have seen atheists who know more bible on some of these forums

http://biblehub.com/colossians/3-16.htm
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#298037 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Why doesn't Saint rose get after your *sin* Hmmm?
because she is a faux-Christian like ladilulu. She approves of abortions in order to play tennis. In her view Christians must stand aside while poroabrtion pagans advocate hatred of Christianity and killing of unborn children at will.

she is a fraud.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298038 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
because she is a faux-Christian like ladilulu. She approves of abortions in order to play tennis. In her view Christians must stand aside while poroabrtion pagans advocate hatred of Christianity and killing of unborn children at will.
she is a fraud.
Did you read my link Mr Prince or do you like misquoting
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#298039 May 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutbar, I've FORGOTTEN more about the history of my faith than you will EVERY HOPE to know.
The pathetic one is you Knut.
<quoted text>
If you think the G-d of Abraham is jesus, you're more f'd in the head than I thought you were, but no Knutter, your christ is NOT MY G-d, nor the G-d of the Jewish people. Never was, never will be. That's a fact dear, suck that shit up and deal with it already.
I am sure Rose will agree with your "eloquent" description of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. After all she is a "real" Chritian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,126,274
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min New Age Spiritual... 230,141
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 27,926
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Selome_ 1,524
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr fadu singh 455
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 17 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Wed Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE