Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309843 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#298060 May 28, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, what book of pagan nonsense di you get that from. As Christians "we" are to preach to all, to witness to all,
Not according to the pope you're not.

Oh, but if you're not Catholic, that doesn't count, right? You will make up the rules as you go along.

Calling people "pagans" as if its a curse word - or other names of the kind's of people you're TERRIFIED of is "preaching" or "witnessing"? You're witnessing that you're a jackass is about it you fool.

You are really straining the "I am a Christian" thing.
No Tomtom, to EVERYONE here, its very clear that Rose is everything a Christian SHOULD be, while YOU on the other hand are among the worst, in the Fred Phelps category - a hateful, lying freak.
Every post gets closer and closer to your true pagan roots. Soon you may even be posting the proabortion pagan filth that foo posts daily. As of now you have yet to note her constant mocking of Jesus, or her and others selectively mocking Christianity and particularly Catholics.
OK in your Christian world.
You are fooling no one at this point.
Actually, its YOU that's fooling nobody Tomtom. You're a sick joke and NOTHING more.

Oh, and BTW, get OVER the pagan thing already. Its stupid and only highlights you're special kind of craziness. We GET it, honestly we do. You're afraid of anything that doesn't fit in your narrow tunnelvisioned mindset. We dont CARE.

Location hidden

#298061 May 28, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
They are to dull to realize they are soon found out.
ROFLMAO Now isn't THAT calling the kettle "to" black.

Location hidden

#298063 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I said we are to spread the WORD. PREACH.
BUT we are to Admonish our brother Christians.
Don't tell me I'm some pagan who hasn't read scriptures. I have seen atheists who know more bible on some of these forums
http://biblehub.com/colossians/3-16.htm
Rose, trying to reason with those two idiots is like trying to teach a pig to fly, it frustrates you and pisses off the pig.

Location hidden

#298064 May 28, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Rose will agree with your "eloquent" description of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. After all she is a "real" Chritian.
Rose is eloquent enough to understand the REALITY that Jesus is NOT the savior OR G-d of the Jewish faith.

She's not a moron like yourself.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298066 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It kills me that they seem to want Rose and Pups and Walks With Angels and others to act as UNChristian as they are, to be CONSIDERED Christian BY them.
THey really seme to think the way they act is "christ-like" and something to be emulated. Its bizarre.
I think we scared walks with angels away. Didn't want to be drawn into this. Seems a peaceful person. Hope they come back

Location hidden

#298067 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Derek, Derrick , Derick all are right. Look it up.
Since there is and never WAS any such person, why am I not shocked you're too stupid to have gotten the point Kuntbar?

Location hidden

#298068 May 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> Last I checked, we don't pay rent to a faith.
...Well, there IS that whole "tithing" thing. But its not like he actually does THAT either..... LOL

Location hidden

#298069 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, she posts like pupc . I could be wrong, it could be ladi.
No moron, it couldn't. My LORD you're stupid Knutbar.

Location hidden

#298071 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been posting under several names,
You're a liar. You posted under several just yesterday persnickety.

Tell me Knutbar, why is it okay for YOU to lie like a rug, and chastize or accuse others for what YOU do here daily?

You're a lying sack of shit.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298072 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, trying to reason with those two idiots is like trying to teach a pig to fly, it frustrates you and pisses off the pig.
I know .. realized it last nite. Posted to Prince and this am to smokers knit.. I'm done with it. They can post to themselves..Lol hope I can control ole Madame. And my typing finger..

I felt unclean and its not worth it besides they won't even read a bible passage. If they won't listen..well I'm done.

sent you an email on what you told me.. someone to look up lol

Location hidden

#298073 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Prince and the others are right, rosesez is a plant, I knew it all along.
Knutter, you dont even know who YOU are. You're an idiot.

Location hidden

#298074 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we scared walks with angels away. Didn't want to be drawn into this. Seems a peaceful person. Hope they come back
THat's what they WANT Rose. They can't have anyone here that actually IS a Christian, they have to post their abhorrant shit to make it SEEM as if they represent Christ.

Fortunately, everyone knows better, but still, I'm sorry they have done that. I hope you dont do the same. This place NEEDS the RATIONAL voices of faith that you and she and Michelle and others brings to the table.

Thank you.

Off to the post office. Back in a bit.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#298076 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is eloquent enough to understand the REALITY that Jesus is NOT the savior OR G-d of the Jewish faith.
She's not a moron like yourself.
I believe that Abrahams God is my God.

I believe we will all know Messiah when we see Him when He comes.

I believe it will be Jesus returning. From my reading ..I understand why Jewish people do not believe it was and is Him.

This will be resolved when He comes.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298077 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been posting under several names, your nuts, a paranoid nut. I am right, I outed you. YOU are either ladi or pupc.
You're lying. You have posted under several names just in the last week.
ListenUpPeeps

Cumming, GA

#298078 May 28, 2013
Lilrabbit - the abortion issue aside, I sincerely hope that you aren't a female - using the kind of language that you do. Language like that is bad enough for men to stand around the locker room using, but it's absolutely sad to see a female doing that.

Please know that only women/people with underlying issues use vile language in conversation.
i.e. they do it to make up for their lack of esteem, confidence, intelligence, lack of self respect, etc.

How old are you? And do you talk like that in front of your parents or co-workers?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#298079 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Prince and the others are right, rosesez is a plant, I knew it all along.
Oh for Heaven's sake "Knit!"
Even God is alleged to have taken a day off. Why don't you follow his example and give us all a break huh?

And seriously, "Knit," the only one acting like a "plant" on here has been you lately--and by that I'm referring to the "houseplant" variety...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298080 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see this will be a great morning. And here we have rain!!!
How you doing today.
I am well, Rose, and hope you have a lovely day.

My youngest niece is having her second child today, and my sister is on her way to pick me up, so we can go see him together!!

It's going to be a MARVELOUS day!!!

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#298081 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been posting under several names, your nuts, a paranoid nut. I am right, I outed you. YOU are either ladi or pupc.
Really, "Persnickety", "Razzmatazz", "Razzmataz", "Colorado 4 Life", "Hey You", "Knit and Pray" and all the other registered/non registered names you use on here?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298082 May 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...Well, there IS that whole "tithing" thing. But its not like he actually does THAT either..... LOL
I thought 'tithing' was supposed to be more like a mortgage...

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#298083 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I never hid the fact about who I am. Its my business if I want to be registered or not. Now excuse me,I am doing my nails, My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours by OPI. You should try it.
You're so full of it! When you first came on yesterday, you did NOT state who you were. In fact, you were posting as if you were a new poster, giving your thoughts and opinions on certain people. It wasn't until a few of us caught onto your game, as you're not bright enough to change your posting style, that we knew it was you. You only outed yourself whilst playing the victim(again).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,231,667
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min waaasssuuup 238,888
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 39 min rolling n d hay 5,537
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr tom wingo 29,758
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 15 Pietro Armando 201,808
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) May 12 jay 7
More from around the web