Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,998)

Showing posts 279,941 - 279,960 of304,950
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Awww so wrong.
Knit, it absolutely makes no sense to post under a different name if you're going to post in your usual style.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>your wrong.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You gave out alot, you harassed me and other pro life posters.
Thank you for outing yourself. Here you are, under another screen name attempting to deceive folks, and you wonder why you completely reap what you sow?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
Rose has never, ever harassed anyone.

EVER.

Do you think Christ lied as much as you do?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You too laid. I looked for you when I came back but could not remember your Screen name..Lol..memory swiftly fleeting.
I kept asking about a Karen. Lol
Karen?

LOL!
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? No you aren't no one is as stupid as you , Rage? LOL. I guess you think cursing someone out is a normal thing, or calling someone that four letter word that starts with c normal, she must use that word or have been called that all her life. Most decent people find that offensive . rosey are you without sin? You post like think you are.
I most definitely not without sin and never said I was. Odd that you call me today like knit does.

And knit has definite rage sorry. Sometimes she had made some really good points. But then she talks trash and no one wants to listen.

I sear I was trying to be nice to her but it's not mybpkacecto tell her how to post. So she is on her own. And that is sad.

And if you are referring to.me on the language language I have never used profanity on here and I dare you to find anything close to those posts that Lazily showed us from me. It's not my style.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen?
LOL!
And I have no idea why I thought that was your name lol. Duh made foo and burner scratch their heads I'm sure. Soon as someone referred to labs it came back to me. Rotf
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Ugh Madame Kindle again Bitner and foo...And lala
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Because maybe rosey is really pupsy? LOL.
And you are not knit???
'
Get it thru your head. My name is Rose. Rosesz..why woukd anyone use my name but me. You have been saying that now fir weeks since I came back and for the life of me I don't know why.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not knit???
'
Get it thru your head. My name is Rose. Rosesz..why woukd anyone use my name but me. You have been saying that now fir weeks since I came back and for the life of me I don't know why.
Rose, it's Knit. She admitted it here...
persnickety wrote:

Don't know if she meant to do it intentionally but it's like I said, sooner or later, the truth always comes out when people try deceive others by posting under different names.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not knit???
'
The others are right, Rose. Your behavior here is too civil for some of the militant, extremist PLers here. You've responded well under fire. And that probably irritates them to no end.

You can keep telling them you're Rose, but to what end? You know who you are, what does it matter if they don't want to believe you?

You are good people, please don't let 'em get to you.
ListenUpPeeps

Mableton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who has had an abortion - be it woman or doctor, will have to answer to God on Judgement Day.
The killing of God's children is murder - any way you want to define it or title it.
Using abortion as birth control is ..... unspeakable.
That is the bottom line.
ListenUpPeeps

Mableton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

And no, it matters not who the pro lifers are - or who the pro choicers are.

God just calls it murder - and He will sort it all out soon - thank God.
I don't even recognize this once great nation of ours anymore. So sad.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The others are right, Rose. Your behavior here is too civil for some of the militant, extremist PLers here. You've responded well under fire. And that probably irritates them to no end.
You can keep telling them you're Rose, but to what end? You know who you are, what does it matter if they don't want to believe you?
You are good people, please don't let 'em get to you.
Thanks that means a lot to me from you really.. one of my toughest "opponents"
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, it's Knit. She admitted it here...
<quoted text>
Don't know if she meant to do it intentionally but it's like I said, sooner or later, the truth always comes out when people try deceive others by posting under different names.
Yes had my suspicions it was an old name or one she borrowed. Was too much all at once with the 2 others Prince and NR?? This am. Honestly thought she had a possee lol Katie was here and Elise and "them"

All day long this nonsense.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

ListenUpPeeps wrote:
And no, it matters not who the pro lifers are - or who the pro choicers are.
God just calls it murder - and He will sort it all out soon - thank God.
I don't even recognize this once great nation of ours anymore. So sad.
You certainly have a right to state your opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks that means a lot to me from you really.. one of my toughest "opponents"
You're welcome, Rosesz, but not trying to be an opponent. Just wanting to discuss issues. Am usually interested in others' perspectives. And trying to find ways to meet in the middle. There are a few here who believe that is impossible, though.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly have a right to state your opinion. Thanks for sharing.
So how are you tonite. Just watched the voice. I hate most reality shows but hooked on that one. So much talent. And this year for me no clear favorite. I like 4of them but then can't decide.

One thing Iike is no nonsense on the voting. Every finalist deserves it fir th r it voice. Not like that show Idol I think where they kept voting fir that one guy eith a terrible voice and goofy.imo

My favorite was Chris Mann the opera singer. Was amazing . I don't buy music. We listen to books in the car but I bought his Christmas CD

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>And you don't know your history of your own faith, real pathetic foo, real pathetic.
Knutbar, I've FORGOTTEN more about the history of my faith than you will EVERY HOPE to know.

The pathetic one is you Knut.
The God of Abraham is the God of the Christians too whether you want to believe it or not. And yes, Christ is God.
If you think the G-d of Abraham is jesus, you're more f'd in the head than I thought you were, but no Knutter, your christ is NOT MY G-d, nor the G-d of the Jewish people. Never was, never will be. That's a fact dear, suck that shit up and deal with it already.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, Rosesz, but not trying to be an opponent. Just wanting to discuss issues. Am usually interested in others' perspectives. And trying to find ways to meet in the middle. There are a few here who believe that is impossible, though.
Exactly what I wish we could do. A lot if prochoice people out there but not all are comfortable with late term abortion. I think it's moms who have felt their own babies kick or dad's who watch them grow on ultrasound. Just a theory

But anyway I for one am all for as much graphic knowledge on the results if indiscriminate and unprotected sex among teenagers.
Surely women's lib was nit about hookups with multiple partners fir teens
I can't think one mother in America wants that for her Son or daughter.
I sat scare the doodoo out of them!!! And make abortion rarer among teens.

There are places where we can meet in agreement.

And lol sorry on opponent was trying to think of a word for debater on opposite side of an issue. But anyway meant what I said . Thanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>These pro aborts don't respect anyone.
Psssssssst..........stupid Knutter, you used this name before.

WHO do you think you're fooling anyway?

ROFLMAO Not everyone is as stupid as you are Knutbar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Lala executed her son Derick so she could play tennis her senior year of college.
Thirty years later, she's STILL desperately trying to justify what she did. And failing. Miserably. Again.
No Relevance, the one failing miserably is you with your outright lies.

Neither she nor anyone has to justify a thing, PARTICULARLY not to the likes of meaningless azzholes like you.

For the record, La never had a son named Derick - and if she did, she'd KNOW how to SPELL Derrick for one thing.

And she CERTAINLY never "executed" ANYONE.

Your penchant for pedophiliac and necrophiliac fantasy about children that never existed is sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 279,941 - 279,960 of304,950
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••