Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,256
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297954 May 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Knutter, found an old account that hasn't been banned yet, huh?
Dang I knew it!!! Tried posting different some but she shown thru..all of them today insisting on me telling foo how to post.

Tried to say I DON'T CARE until God is used as the excuse

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#297955 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a threat? LOL. I can and will report you for threatening me, but I find you humorous. Makes a boring, rainy day go by fast as lightening.
LOLOL!!

A "threat"?

Your own G-d will get you, sweetie. I have no use for you. I don't associate with low-life trash like you, hun.

I only feel sorry for you.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297956 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hot here..what else is new. Least a bit of a breeze.:)
We found a brand SeaPak has the best fried Jumbos and other seafood. I'm stuffed.
SeaPak makes great shrimp! I love their scampi. I make that and mix it with fettuccine alfredo. It comes out excellent!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297957 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Or at least use one name. Read some of your links.. worse than I thought
No wonder she can't believe I'm me.
She' s mentally ill, rose. I suspect part of it is a drinking problem. I have seen her good side, but that is rare. She's too insecure and paranoid to let her guard down and be a loving person.

Yes, she thinks everyone is as bad as she is.

It's pitiful, really. She must be very lonely.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297958 May 27, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey La! Good seeing you again, although I saw you live and in living color a few weeks ago! Definitely have to do that again. Anyways, methinks you got Persnickety pegged right. The last few days, Knit was complaining that people were acting just as ugly towards her as she does to others. She spent a good majority of the time harassing Rose as to why Rose does not come to her defense when people hurl insults her way and Rose made it quite clear, although Madam Kindle may have had some say as well(lol), that the reason she does not speak in her defense is because Knit reaps what she sows. You act ugly towards others then don't be too surprised when you get treated the same way. Anyways, it seems Knit may have signed onto another name to carry on the shenanigans as a way to back herself up because, if you notice, none of the decent level headed PL folks ever come to her defense because even they know she's indefensible and is getting back exactly what she gives.
Hiya Shel!!!{{hugs}} Yes, it was great to finally meet you. DEF do that again, for sure, when you have a little more free time :)

I randomly popped in here since I had some time off, and, lo and behold, I have this complete "stranger" attacking me. Yes, you are correct, the decent PL folks (of which there are many) steer clear of her. I can't believe she's going after dear sweet rose!! Of all people! She has the patience of a saint and is one of the most diplomatic PL on here!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297959 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang I knew it!!! Tried posting different some but she shown thru..all of them today insisting on me telling foo how to post.
Tried to say I DON'T CARE until God is used as the excuse
It's sad, really.

Sorry you've been harassed, rose.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297960 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Why doesn't ...?
Why don't you address the fact that you use foul, filthy language all the time, and always have?

Is it okay to LIE when you post under an old, un-banned name, Nit?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297961 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
She' s mentally ill, rose. I suspect part of it is a drinking problem. I have seen her good side, but that is rare. She's too insecure and paranoid to let her guard down and be a loving person.
Yes, she thinks everyone is as bad as she is.
It's pitiful, really. She must be very lonely.
I think so too and really was trying to talk to her as a fellow believer. That maybe if you use God's name be nicer. But I really should not have. She brought all her friends???? over to yell and somehow your name got dragged into this from nowhere. Oh well..glad you stopped by:)

And you know I never thought it might be drinking. It goes on all day.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297962 May 27, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
SeaPak makes great shrimp! I love their scampi. I make that and mix it with fettuccine alfredo. It comes out excellent!
Try the fried tilapia..best fish ever. Imo.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297963 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Shel!!!{{hugs}} Yes, it was great to finally meet you. DEF do that again, for sure, when you have a little more free time :)
I randomly popped in here since I had some time off, and, lo and behold, I have this complete "stranger" attacking me. Yes, you are correct, the decent PL folks (of which there are many) steer clear of her. I can't believe she's going after dear sweet rose!! Of all people! She has the patience of a saint and is one of the most diplomatic PL on here!
Not so much today I'm afraid on the diplomacy. I have my limits. But lol I came on this am to these crazy posts. From lol Nebraska. And then all her imaginary friends. That wasn't nice. But fresh keep one name and stop hiding
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297964 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, really.
Sorry you've been harassed, rose.
I'm afraid I brought this on myself trying to talk like an adult.

She became convinced as soon as I came back that I was Not me..And her posting as Razz..I don't get it..Sigh

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297965 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
It was great to finally meet you as well and I can only imagine the kind of shenanigans you and the rest of the girls had. We definitely have to do that again. Hopefully, we can catch a ball game! I'd love to take you to my 2nd home!:o)
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because she doesn't toe the line and doesn't believe exactly as they do. Sadly, some people feel if you don't act/believe exactly as they do then you aren't with them, you're against them. Rose is good people. She's got a kind heart, she loves God and even though she may deeply disagree with people, she knows that you can "catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" and that people are more likely to be receptive to her message because of that. After all, when you act ugly, all you do is close ears and minds no matter how good your message may be.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297966 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so too and really was trying to talk to her as a fellow believer. That maybe if you use God's name be nicer. But I really should not have. She brought all her friends???? over to yell and somehow your name got dragged into this from nowhere. Oh well..glad you stopped by:)
And you know I never thought it might be drinking. It goes on all day.
I know you well enough to know that you tried to be diplomatic at first. People who are depressed or miserable (like her) don't respond well to kindness. SHe has no friends, rose.

Apparently time of day is not relevant, hun.

So good to see you!!

xo

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297967 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I brought this on myself trying to talk like an adult.
She became convinced as soon as I came back that I was Not me..And her posting as Razz..I don't get it..Sigh
She has issues, hun. It's not you.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297968 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try the fried tilapia..best fish ever. Imo.
I'll have to check that one out. Thanks for the suggestion.:o)

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297969 May 27, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
It was great to finally meet you as well and I can only imagine the kind of shenanigans you and the rest of the girls had. We definitely have to do that again. Hopefully, we can catch a ball game! I'd love to take you to my 2nd home!:o)
Oh, you know it! Too bad we missed the Cubbies vs the Mets! Can you imagine?!?
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because she doesn't toe the line and doesn't believe exactly as they do. Sadly, some people feel if you don't act/believe exactly as they do then you aren't with them, you're against them. Rose is good people. She's got a kind heart, she loves God and even though she may deeply disagree with people, she knows that you can "catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" and that people are more likely to be receptive to her message because of that. After all, when you act ugly, all you do is close ears and minds no matter how good your message may be.
Exactly. I listen to rose, just like I listen to pupsy. These are very strong, brave, smart women. They obviously have a good relationship with G-d, because they don't feel the need to bully people into agreeing with them :)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297970 May 27, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
You might enjoy this
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...

Really get into it. But not nasty. Just. Heated.

Told knit. Thought she might like it actually. Lot of Catholics over there..says she is was there. Maneuvers another fake name ! with no cursing. Who knows. Lot if theology. I think in some watersheds a sincere Catholic..But no one that I know talks that way. Hoping. Maybe it's only on here where she is anonymous.
May be it's an outlet for call that rage..for her kids sake
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297971 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you well enough to know that you tried to be diplomatic at first. People who are depressed or miserable (like her) don't respond well to kindness. SHe has no friends, rose.
Apparently time of day is not relevant, hun.
So good to see you!!
xo
You too laid. I looked for you when I came back but could not remember your Screen name..Lol..memory swiftly fleeting.

I kept asking about a Karen. Lol

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297973 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly have posted filth, Nit:
++++++++++
This first link is to the “What Will Knit and Pray Have to Say”:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
Your wrong again, and spreading nasty things about another religion, Oops all your posts say you do not hate. Oh my, are you a liar? Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TRO0...
Wow, on another thread you bashed someone for making remarks about bitners religion, you need to stop bashing my religion. You are some jerk, I would even put you up there with Fred Phelps
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TRO0...
I can,t believe you would believe that. You must have been the poorest student in your history class. Your such a dumbass .
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Yes you are, so you would have an abortion, yes, then you are a cheap piece of sh*t
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F...
Yep,I agree , they are old shriveled up old farts who can't get laid, even if they beg for it I bet they have more whiskers than our husbands! I have reported the faux OhSoSweetJM.
hey you wrote:
In reality , you are a lazy assed person who is a loser big time.
hey you wrote:
Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
hey you wrote:
Quit judging pinhead. Take something for your diarrhea of the mouth , your shit is everywhere.
hey you wrote:
I know that you are wrong. And I really do not give a rats ass about posting under one name.
knit and pray wrote:
You spew out vomit. Go lick up your vomit like the dog you are.
knittingandpraying wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,I agree , they are old shriveled up old farts who can't get laid, even if they beg for it I bet they have more whiskers than our husbands! I have reported the faux OhSoSweetJM.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...
hey you wrote:
Quit judging pinhead. Take something for your diarrhea of the mouth , your shit is everywhere.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
pupcy is gay wrote:
Linda, you are sick, go get help.
hey you wrote:
Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Wow, you really are filthy, not getting any at home? I bet foo will have to do. You are as offensive as she is, Don't you know being gay is a mortal sin? Are you going to lose your soul over foo? Your kind makes me puke. LOL, what happened to you? You are a freak.
++++++++++
ALL of the above posts are YOURS, Nit. ALL of them are FILTHY and use FOUL LANGUAGE.
You can lie on here, but G-d knows ALL that you say and do.
G-d knows EVERYTHING you say and do.
EVERYTHING.
That woman is unbelievably hypocritical. She must be mentally ill to think that she is morally superior to anyone after posting such sick, perverse stuff. There is something seriously wrong with her.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297974 May 27, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I can't believe some of the harassment that goes on in these threads.
Yup exactly. And I lost my cool. The trash today was over the top sadly. Fake names and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,080
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 41 min black man1 1,521
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Roy the Boy 454
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Dave Nelson 230,104
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Brew In 27,920
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 4 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) 11 hr Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE