Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316364 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298033 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm only 70 posts in 6 years and then come after complete strangers supposedly. Also is here ask her.
And actually have no plans to admonish anyone. We are only supposed to do that with fellow Christians..But as I say I regret that too
I don't like vulgarity from anyone actually but knit or you give as good as you get..We are supposed to be better than that when we use God as our authority
"We are only supposed to do that with fellow Christians..But as I say I regret that too"

Really, what book of pagan nonsense di you get that from. As Christians "we" are to preach to all, to witness to all, especially those who dwell in darkness. You are really straining the "I am a Christian" thing. Every post gets closer and closer to your true pagan roots. Soon you may even be posting the proabortion pagan filth that foo posts daily. As of now you have yet to note her constant mocking of Jesus, or her and others selectively mocking Christianity and particularly Catholics.

OK in your Christian world.

You are fooling no one at this point.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298034 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You have attacked pro life posters everyday. EVERYDAY. You know a good Christian knows the devil brings up things from the past. You have no idea what happened then what the other poster said , chicky is a scary , mentally ill woman. She posts on how someone's son was being molested,went into detail too, ladi did to by the way . People can only take so much. You sin, your sins are just as ugly. Quit posting about others , we are human , and you sure do make mistakes as much as anyone else. And admit you find foo 's posts raunchy.
Exactly, just another proabortion pagan plant. Lying is part of their culture. It is part of how they try to make Christianity into a form of paganism. They are to dull to realize they are soon found out.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298035 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is one they are civil to me
Two it would be stupid to tell non Christians to be Christians.
"Two it would be stupid to tell non Christians to be Christians"

Thank God the Apostles and the early Christians didn't believe or act like you. That's is a fundamental tenant of our
Faith. Of course rather than fight the darkness of the pagan heathens you would hug their tree gods until they found Jesus. Good job.

You are a fraud and you have been found out.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298036 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
"We are only supposed to do that with fellow Christians..But as I say I regret that too"
Really, what book of pagan nonsense di you get that from. As Christians "we" are to preach to all, to witness to all, especially those who dwell in darkness. You are really straining the "I am a Christian" thing. Every post gets closer and closer to your true pagan roots. Soon you may even be posting the proabortion pagan filth that foo posts daily. As of now you have yet to note her constant mocking of Jesus, or her and others selectively mocking Christianity and particularly Catholics.
OK in your Christian world.
You are fooling no one at this point.
Sorry but I said we are to spread the WORD. PREACH.

BUT we are to Admonish our brother Christians.
Don't tell me I'm some pagan who hasn't read scriptures. I have seen atheists who know more bible on some of these forums

http://biblehub.com/colossians/3-16.htm
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298037 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Why doesn't Saint rose get after your *sin* Hmmm?
because she is a faux-Christian like ladilulu. She approves of abortions in order to play tennis. In her view Christians must stand aside while poroabrtion pagans advocate hatred of Christianity and killing of unborn children at will.

she is a fraud.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298038 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
because she is a faux-Christian like ladilulu. She approves of abortions in order to play tennis. In her view Christians must stand aside while poroabrtion pagans advocate hatred of Christianity and killing of unborn children at will.
she is a fraud.
Did you read my link Mr Prince or do you like misquoting
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#298039 May 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutbar, I've FORGOTTEN more about the history of my faith than you will EVERY HOPE to know.
The pathetic one is you Knut.
<quoted text>
If you think the G-d of Abraham is jesus, you're more f'd in the head than I thought you were, but no Knutter, your christ is NOT MY G-d, nor the G-d of the Jewish people. Never was, never will be. That's a fact dear, suck that shit up and deal with it already.
I am sure Rose will agree with your "eloquent" description of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. After all she is a "real" Chritian.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298040 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a fraud.
On second thought don't bother. You have called me names now fine. I am not pro-choice. I am a Christian but I have decided this dialog with you and all of knits personalities are Not.

It's what you would call a near occasion of sin.for us all.. And to be avoided.

So as a Christian I am admonishing myself. As it says in that link.

Try feuding by yourself and her many selves. I am really going to try to avoid this . It is sinful. And if you don't see that false witness is a sin..that's not my problem. You all have decided that being civil is a crime. So have at your nasty posting and lying.

Bye
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#298041 May 27, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
rose is a civil poster. one of the few pc you can say that about.
I wouldn't lump her with the PC crowd. Her thinking is along the same lines as SassyJM too many times for y'all to insist she's PC. Besides, that's most of your guys' default criticism when you're unsure of a poster.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#298042 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a fraud.
What a drama queen! Nobody's advocating hatred of Christianity you goofball. Hatred of you, maybe, maybe not. But really, hatred of the hate you spew over this thread several times daily.

There is release old virgin... seek it not here.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298043 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a drama queen! Nobody's advocating hatred of Christianity you goofball. Hatred of you, maybe, maybe not. But really, hatred of the hate you spew over this thread several times daily.
There is release old virgin... seek it not here.
Hey Katie was about to go to bed. Hopefully Prince will pass on my last post.

They kniw darn well that I am pro-life. They just haven't figured out you can be civil and disagree. Hard way to go thru life.

Hopefully they only lie. Actually bear false witness when anonymously posting on a message board. At least he uses the same name. Not hiding behind other names like his friend. Supposed to make me think this morning that they had a whole bunch of buddies I guess.

I'm done with this and will tell knit myself. They can post to each other or themselves. This nonsense is what I think is sinful. And I refuse to participate any more or post to either of them.

Maybe then they will shut up and not drag others into this paranoid delusion she has.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#298044 May 27, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God the Apostles and the early Christians didn't believe or act like you. That's is a fundamental tenant of our
Faith. Of course rather than fight the darkness of the pagan heathens you would hug their tree gods until they found Jesus. Good job.
The Apostles told those who were willing to listen. The crusades and the inquisitions forced them to listen and/or die. It *is* stupid to tell non Christians to be Christian. Just as stupid as trying to legislate Christianity in a secular nation. Haven't you learned from the past yet?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#298045 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Katie was about to go to bed. Hopefully Prince will pass on my last post.
They kniw darn well that I am pro-life. They just haven't figured out you can be civil and disagree. Hard way to go thru life.
Hopefully they only lie. Actually bear false witness when anonymously posting on a message board. At least he uses the same name. Not hiding behind other names like his friend. Supposed to make me think this morning that they had a whole bunch of buddies I guess.
I'm done with this and will tell knit myself. They can post to each other or themselves. This nonsense is what I think is sinful. And I refuse to participate any more or post to either of them.
Maybe then they will shut up and not drag others into this paranoid delusion she has.
Well good luck with it. Am heading out, too. Alarm goes off in a few hours ... g'night :)
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#298047 May 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The Apostles told those who were willing to listen. The crusades and the inquisitions forced them to listen and/or die. It *is* stupid to tell non Christians to be Christian. Just as stupid as trying to legislate Christianity in a secular nation. Haven't you learned from the past yet?
Just for the record we are to spread the faith. But not to club people over the head with it. I say my faith...in many ways when I can.
But not not to the point of being a stumbling block for anyone. And I have said that too.
Oh well gnite.
Gtown71

United States

#298048 May 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
By definition, yes. Hitler was also a christian, btw. Doesn't mean they agreed with what he said--just like a lot of common christians today.
<quoted text>
Well satan is going to the lake of fire, so he's not.
Hitler?
Ye shall know them by their fruit.
Hitler was catholic was he not? So why think hes christian.
Two different things, yet there are christians whithin the catholic faith.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298049 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang I knew it!!! Tried posting different some but she shown thru..all of them today insisting on me telling foo how to post.
Tried to say I DON'T CARE until God is used as the excuse
They don't understand, Rose, that your posts don't have to do with the abortion issue, but how you feel they are representing your religion. EVERYTHING must be tied into the abortion issue somehow, and EVERY ONE of you MUST be as insulting as possible about it, or you get grief. You're not the only PLer to be attack by them, and you won't be the last.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#298050 May 28, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is one they are civil to me
Two it would be stupid to tell non Christians to be Christians.
:-D

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298052 May 28, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Report her for threatening? LOL get a grip, it's not a physical threat.
We should all be reporting her, every time she threatens anyone with Hell, don't you think??

I mean, she REALLY takes those threats seriously; why shouldn't the Mods???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#298054 May 28, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn the difference between 'tenant' and 'tenet'.

Last I checked, we don't pay rent to a faith.

And yours is darker than any pagan's here.

By the way???

Trees have been here much longer than Christians...
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#298057 May 28, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>She sorta has, she says nothing about the explitive language the pro aborts post. says a lot about her.
Knit. I made a mistake trying to ask you to post like the child of God you say you are. I said it before. You have fixated on me and who I might be since I came back weeks ago. I told you. But you have so many aliases you can't believe..some people only have one.

You and yourselves and your buddies have had your "fun" with this stuff. For me it's become what your church calls a NEAR OCCASION OF SIN..we should avoid it. It's not worth it. Don't you think.

So I am going to try to avoid you by not answering your post.
Said it before but got back into it yesterday when you and your other personalities and friends jumped me soon as I got on.

I have no intention of telling you all how to post. Nor anyone else. So enjoy talking to yourself if you want to bear false witness. Try to keep others out of it please.

Bye knit . And really going to try meaning it this time. Just a suggestion . Tell your priest every word. You have been posting. See if he agrees with your methods .

Peace and God bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min smile n wave 1,583,095
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min AndPharrt 33,700
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web