Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,996)

Showing posts 279,901 - 279,920 of303,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Walks seems a nice person. How csn you tell by location if they are new. Mine had me in Frsnce and Ireland one day.
I was on that Catholic is the true church forum today. Didnt see you or razz. Lots of elevated debate. And no nasty though kind of heated..oh well. I thought it would be up your slley when I gave you thr link.
As far as the tenets of my faith Ivtry to follow follow them every day.
We all fall short unfortunately and have to pray to fo better
I am here because these proabortion pagans support and promote the killing of unborn children. if you are fine with that, that is between you and God. Many real Christians are not "fine with that".

We have attempted to engage them in a debate on the illogic of their views on killing these children.

So far the pagans have banned to together to have
Christians banned, they use avatars mocking the Faith and God, they call Christians vile and contemptible names.

Maybe you should remind the pagans what this thread is all about instead of reminding real Christians about your faith., We have been persecuted by the heathens since the days of Jesus and it continues. We are standing up to the pagans newest campaign the American holocaust of millions of unborn children killed for no other reason than convenience.

If you are a Christian and can shrug your shoulders over that then I will pray even harder for your soul.

I have yet to read you taking Foofool or bitter or one of many proaborts to task for their vile and sacrilegious remarks, so I do wonder about your real "mission". You would not be the first pretend Christian the pagans have created out on this topic
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
From the story posted here in the event of emergency I am sure they will attempt to save both. Not let the mom die. They will deliver that child . If it dies or if it dies in the womb they seem like people who will deal. But for now in the story both are are well thank God.I don't shun anyone ever. Can't you tell at least by my posts today.
What I usually shun if that's the Word is not using methods we have to PREVENT the pregnancies. In at least a good portion of them it's pure irresponsibility. Imo. And the "human offspring" in their womb pays the price fir it.
That does not apply in this case.
On that other story they should have been honest..And Imo..Just like with Schiavo..no heroics are required in the first place. You birth them and kiss them . No neonate unit. But that's only my opinion.
You say, "What I usually shun if that's the Word is not using methods we have to PREVENT the pregnancies. In at least a good portion of them it's pure irresponsibility. Imo. And the "human offspring" in their womb pays the price fir it."

So, you want to see induced terminations criminalized because some women will have one when they chose not to use protection or chose to use protection but for some reason pregnancy occurred anyway?

You cannot see that induced terminations are a responsible choice to an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy? You cannot see that the embryo/fetus is not aware of its existence or its demise?

Just to remind you, 98% of all induced terminations take place during the first trimester, with the majority of those taking place at around 8 weeks gestation.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have shared a personal story. Some of us do.
But to keep slapping her in the face like that is abhorrent imo.
And I'm sure whatever she posted was NOT put that way anyway.
She was happy to do it and made it clear she would do it again and again. She claimed it doesn't even cross her mind. You are OK with that.

Now I am sure you are not anti-abortion but just another pro-abortion person calling themselves something they are not. Let me guess you are prolife but accept the choice of abortion. that makes you just like the phony bitter. Your game is up.

You sit on your hands and bless the unrepentant abortionist. Christians will call the sinners on their actions and defend the unborn children.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
From the story posted here in the event of emergency I am sure they will attempt to save both. Not let the mom die. They will deliver that child . If it dies or if it dies in the womb they seem like people who will deal. But for now in the story both are are well thank God.I don't shun anyone ever. Can't you tell at least by my posts today.
What I usually shun if that's the Word is not using methods we have to PREVENT the pregnancies. In at least a good portion of them it's pure irresponsibility. Imo. And the "human offspring" in their womb pays the price fir it.
That does not apply in this case.
On that other story they should have been honest..And Imo..Just like with Schiavo..no heroics are required in the first place. You birth them and kiss them . No neonate unit. But that's only my opinion.
You say, "On that other story they should have been honest..And Imo..Just like with Schiavo..no heroics are required in the first place. You birth them and kiss them . No neonate unit. But that's only my opinion."

I agree with your assessment above. No heroics. There are some PLers here who believe just about any and every type of artificial life support should be applied in order to give that new life a chance; whether it's in his/her best interests or not. And they do not see reason or the kindness behind not using heroics at times.

This is why I mentioned that woman in the article K&P posted, what if something were to go horribly wrong? What if the parents insisted on heroics against the better judgment of the medical team? Or vice versa? The medical team insisted upon heroics and the parents said no?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>"If one says they are a christian, but that there are more ways than He, or other gods, then something is bad wrong.
If someone says they are a "good " person and that's enough...somthing is bad wrong."
The Pope just said that good works is entry into heaven for all. Even atheists!!!
Ok, and?
I cannot help it, becouse many people in the world associate the pope with, with being a christian.

My personal belief, is it would be very hard to be a pope "believing what the believe " and be a christian.

Again -I believe there are many christians whithin the catholic faith, but as a whole the catholic faith teaches everything BUT what Christ taught :(
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She was happy to do it and made it clear she would do it again and again. She claimed it doesn't even cross her mind. You are OK with that.
Now I am sure you are not anti-abortion but just another pro-abortion person calling themselves something they are not. Let me guess you are prolife but accept the choice of abortion. that makes you just like the phony bitter. Your game is up.
You sit on your hands and bless the unrepentant abortionist. Christians will call the sinners on their actions and defend the unborn children.
You lie about Ladilulu. She was prolife when she began posting here and regretted her abortion. You guys picked and picked at her and still do. No wonder she was able to see reason. You guys are the worst examples of prolife with whom I've been in contact.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here because these proabortion pagans support and promote the killing of unborn children. if you are fine with that, that is between you and God. Many real Christians are not "fine with that".
We have attempted to engage them in a debate on the illogic of their views on killing these children.
Christians banned, they use avatars mocking the Faith and God, they call Christians vile and contemptible names.
Maybe you should remind the pagans what this thread is all about instead of reminding real Christians about your faith., We have been persecuted by the heathens since the days of Jesus and it continues. We are standing up to the pagans newest campaign the American holocaust of millions of unborn children killed for no other reason than convenience.
If you are a Christian and can shrug your shoulders over that then I will pray even harder for your soul.
I have yet to read you taking Foofool or bitter or one of many proaborts to task for their vile and sacrilegious remarks, so I do wonder about your real "mission". You would not be the first pretend Christian the pagans have created out on this topic
My reasons for posting here are both personal and from my soul.
I believe And wish Roe had never become law.. you would kniw that if you read them aside from those having to do with Knit.

I tried to give my thoughts to her and I admitted it was not my place. I did d I because I felt frankly she gave our God a black eye with the way she posts..we are supposed to reflect Christ.

As for posts between her and foo. etc. This feud has gone on a long time. And basically all of you can say what you like.

As I say my mistake was trying to get her to see as a self proclaimed spokesperson of God she could take the high road.

As for today about that I am disgusted as I was 2 years ago. No call for it. Imo Imo even if she does feel bad no reason to rub her nose in it.
Debate all we want on the merits. That is what this forum is for.

But don't talk trash about persons it's beneath us.. again imo.

And the junk about Chickys grandkids. Hey Chicky and I disagree hugely. But that was disgusting and definitely not any Christian behaviour I ever heard of.

So pray for me fine. We all need prayer..But look to. to your own themselves. How can you expect for anyone to listen to reason if you club them over the head first. Just saying saying I think abortion is wrong for both baby and woman. But so is throwing stones.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not been persecuted here. You persecute others. Daily.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You say, "On that other story they should have been honest..And Imo..Just like with Schiavo..no heroics are required in the first place. You birth them and kiss them . No neonate unit. But that's only my opinion."
I agree with your assessment above. No heroics. There are some PLers here who believe just about any and every type of artificial life support should be applied in order to give that new life a chance; whether it's in his/her best interests or not. And they do not see reason or the kindness behind not using heroics at times.
This is why I mentioned that woman in the article K&P posted, what if something were to go horribly wrong? What if the parents insisted on heroics against the better judgment of the medical team? Or vice versa? The medical team insisted upon heroics and the parents said no?
Again Katie going solely by the article. Those parents know that baby has no brain at all..And imo..most intelligent people even PL..would not even try.(We really are not all crazy) personally my feeling is that in this case this child has a soul and maybe a purpose in his very short life. He was made as he was.. to be loved ax are all children..But in this case I think trying heroics would be thwarting what God intends for him. Love him..nurse him if he can be and let him go.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Ihave been reading what you post. Seems like you do a lot of judging yourself. And another thing you are friends with some very vulgar posters.
Just judging what's posted probably. What's odd is that in the 6 years you have been a member you have posted so little and yet come here and put others down . It's your right but just over odd.

Peace

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

By definition, yes. Hitler was also a christian, btw. Doesn't mean they agreed with what he said--just like a lot of common christians today.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan not only believes, but Knows Jesus Christ lives, and is Divine -is he a christian?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, knit?
That isn't me?
I was going to say something, but then I decided she wasn't worth the effort....especially since she wont' believe either of us....

She's terminally stupid - I'm surprised she can type.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
And she never ever said she was happy she did it.

Oh and by the way..since you and your counterparts want to use scripture today

We were told to spread the WORD.

THE ADMONISHING parts referred to other Christians.

So while I do regret my trying to talk to Razz..who..knit ..Colorado. or whoever as a fellow Christian..

It is not my "duty" nor am I inclined to say a word to others about how they post. And I have already apologized to Razz for it to her.

You all can do as you please. I think it's unseemly and futile coming in the name of our Lord.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to say something, but then I decided she wasn't worth the effort....especially since she wont' believe either of us....
She's terminally stupid - I'm surprised she can type.
As I said posting to the wrong person.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not been persecuted here. You persecute others. Daily.
Amen.

:)
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

rose, did you see the first post to you? I answered your post in two parts and you responded to the second part only.

am asking because sometimes my posts do not post even though they don't break TOS.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You say, "What I usually shun if that's the Word is not using methods we have to PREVENT the pregnancies. In at least a good portion of them it's pure irresponsibility. Imo. And the "human offspring" in their womb pays the price fir it."
So, you want to see induced terminations criminalized because some women will have one when they chose not to use protection or chose to use protection but for some reason pregnancy occurred anyway?
You cannot see that induced terminations are a responsible choice to an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy? You cannot see that the embryo/fetus is not aware of its existence or its demise?
Just to remind you, 98% of all induced terminations take place during the first trimester, with the majority of those taking place at around 8 weeks gestation.
With freedom comes responsibility. And I just don't see not taking precautions as responsible at all.(Not talking about where it fails either) and repeat abortion just nuts imo.

And yes maybe it's early. It's still an abortion. Still ending the life of one's own offspring.

It's like we have taken the natural order of things ad in maternal instinct and stuffed it down the rabbit hole to come out in a world I can't recognize. We have the freedom to make better decisions for ourselves that do not involve the taking of a human life. It was not supposed to cost 50 million tiny human lives to get that freedom and equality..
Obviously imo

We as women should do better. And be safer in the long and short term.

Almost every time a woman has an abortion it means she did not have safe sex. How is that responsible. In this day and age.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been persecuted by the heathens since the days of Jesus and it continues.
You're so used to being the persecutor, you've decided it's your right; and when you can no longer legally burn folks at the stake, stone folks for adultery, torture and kill those you don't find 'acceptable' or who don't subscribe to your religion, get in the faces of and threaten women who go to women's clinics, blow up physicians in their churches, and prevent others from marrying whom they love,
you consider yourself to be persecuted.

It's laughable.

Dissolution of he legal ability to persecute others, does not constitute persecution.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We are standing up to the pagans newest campaign the American holocaust of millions of unborn children killed for no other reason than convenience.
You may define 'convenience' for yourself - not for others.

If you disagree with abortion, you are exquisitely free to never contemplate, seek, or obtain one.

That's all ya got.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Katie wrote:
rose, did you see the first post to you? I answered your post in two parts and you responded to the second part only.
am asking because sometimes my posts do not post even though they don't break TOS.
Think I just did right above this..If not I will try to find it.

Just takes me a while. Lol when I'm venting ad I have been. Not to you.

And I lose posts all the time or think I do. Esp long ones
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading my posts ..on abortion why don't you.

It's not my job to bless anyone that's God's job.

How much money or baby supplies have you given to crisis centers. I know I have not given enough myself. But how about you with your finger pointing telling me how I feel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 279,901 - 279,920 of303,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,034,904
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min karl44 217,367
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Fight On 26,099
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sat bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••