Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,002
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297964 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, really.
Sorry you've been harassed, rose.
I'm afraid I brought this on myself trying to talk like an adult.

She became convinced as soon as I came back that I was Not me..And her posting as Razz..I don't get it..Sigh

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297965 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Shel!!!{{hugs}} Yes, it was great to finally meet you. DEF do that again, for sure, when you have a little more free time :)
It was great to finally meet you as well and I can only imagine the kind of shenanigans you and the rest of the girls had. We definitely have to do that again. Hopefully, we can catch a ball game! I'd love to take you to my 2nd home!:o)
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I randomly popped in here since I had some time off, and, lo and behold, I have this complete "stranger" attacking me. Yes, you are correct, the decent PL folks (of which there are many) steer clear of her. I can't believe she's going after dear sweet rose!! Of all people! She has the patience of a saint and is one of the most diplomatic PL on here!
That's because she doesn't toe the line and doesn't believe exactly as they do. Sadly, some people feel if you don't act/believe exactly as they do then you aren't with them, you're against them. Rose is good people. She's got a kind heart, she loves God and even though she may deeply disagree with people, she knows that you can "catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" and that people are more likely to be receptive to her message because of that. After all, when you act ugly, all you do is close ears and minds no matter how good your message may be.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#297966 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so too and really was trying to talk to her as a fellow believer. That maybe if you use God's name be nicer. But I really should not have. She brought all her friends???? over to yell and somehow your name got dragged into this from nowhere. Oh well..glad you stopped by:)
And you know I never thought it might be drinking. It goes on all day.
I know you well enough to know that you tried to be diplomatic at first. People who are depressed or miserable (like her) don't respond well to kindness. SHe has no friends, rose.

Apparently time of day is not relevant, hun.

So good to see you!!

xo

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#297967 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I brought this on myself trying to talk like an adult.
She became convinced as soon as I came back that I was Not me..And her posting as Razz..I don't get it..Sigh
She has issues, hun. It's not you.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297968 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try the fried tilapia..best fish ever. Imo.
I'll have to check that one out. Thanks for the suggestion.:o)

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#297969 May 27, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
It was great to finally meet you as well and I can only imagine the kind of shenanigans you and the rest of the girls had. We definitely have to do that again. Hopefully, we can catch a ball game! I'd love to take you to my 2nd home!:o)
Oh, you know it! Too bad we missed the Cubbies vs the Mets! Can you imagine?!?
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because she doesn't toe the line and doesn't believe exactly as they do. Sadly, some people feel if you don't act/believe exactly as they do then you aren't with them, you're against them. Rose is good people. She's got a kind heart, she loves God and even though she may deeply disagree with people, she knows that you can "catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" and that people are more likely to be receptive to her message because of that. After all, when you act ugly, all you do is close ears and minds no matter how good your message may be.
Exactly. I listen to rose, just like I listen to pupsy. These are very strong, brave, smart women. They obviously have a good relationship with G-d, because they don't feel the need to bully people into agreeing with them :)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297970 May 27, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
SeaPak makes great shrimp! I love their scampi. I make that and mix it with fettuccine alfredo. It comes out excellent!
You might enjoy this
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...

Really get into it. But not nasty. Just. Heated.

Told knit. Thought she might like it actually. Lot of Catholics over there..says she is was there. Maneuvers another fake name ! with no cursing. Who knows. Lot if theology. I think in some watersheds a sincere Catholic..But no one that I know talks that way. Hoping. Maybe it's only on here where she is anonymous.
May be it's an outlet for call that rage..for her kids sake
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297971 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you well enough to know that you tried to be diplomatic at first. People who are depressed or miserable (like her) don't respond well to kindness. SHe has no friends, rose.
Apparently time of day is not relevant, hun.
So good to see you!!
xo
You too laid. I looked for you when I came back but could not remember your Screen name..Lol..memory swiftly fleeting.

I kept asking about a Karen. Lol

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297973 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly have posted filth, Nit:
++++++++++
This first link is to the “What Will Knit and Pray Have to Say”:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
Your wrong again, and spreading nasty things about another religion, Oops all your posts say you do not hate. Oh my, are you a liar? Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TRO0...
Wow, on another thread you bashed someone for making remarks about bitners religion, you need to stop bashing my religion. You are some jerk, I would even put you up there with Fred Phelps
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TRO0...
I can,t believe you would believe that. You must have been the poorest student in your history class. Your such a dumbass .
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Yes you are, so you would have an abortion, yes, then you are a cheap piece of sh*t
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F...
Yep,I agree , they are old shriveled up old farts who can't get laid, even if they beg for it I bet they have more whiskers than our husbands! I have reported the faux OhSoSweetJM.
hey you wrote:
In reality , you are a lazy assed person who is a loser big time.
hey you wrote:
Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
hey you wrote:
Quit judging pinhead. Take something for your diarrhea of the mouth , your shit is everywhere.
hey you wrote:
I know that you are wrong. And I really do not give a rats ass about posting under one name.
knit and pray wrote:
You spew out vomit. Go lick up your vomit like the dog you are.
knittingandpraying wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,I agree , they are old shriveled up old farts who can't get laid, even if they beg for it I bet they have more whiskers than our husbands! I have reported the faux OhSoSweetJM.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
hey you wrote:
Quit judging pinhead. Take something for your diarrhea of the mouth , your shit is everywhere.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
pupcy is gay wrote:
Linda, you are sick, go get help.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
hey you wrote:
Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Wow, you really are filthy, not getting any at home? I bet foo will have to do. You are as offensive as she is, Don't you know being gay is a mortal sin? Are you going to lose your soul over foo? Your kind makes me puke. LOL, what happened to you? You are a freak.
++++++++++
ALL of the above posts are YOURS, Nit. ALL of them are FILTHY and use FOUL LANGUAGE.
You can lie on here, but G-d knows ALL that you say and do.
G-d knows EVERYTHING you say and do.
EVERYTHING.
That woman is unbelievably hypocritical. She must be mentally ill to think that she is morally superior to anyone after posting such sick, perverse stuff. There is something seriously wrong with her.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297974 May 27, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I can't believe some of the harassment that goes on in these threads.
Yup exactly. And I lost my cool. The trash today was over the top sadly. Fake names and all.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297976 May 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That woman is unbelievably hypocritical. She must be mentally ill to think that she is morally superior to anyone after posting such sick, perverse stuff. There is something seriously wrong with her.


Possibly so. Wish she would stick to one name. Then easier to ignore

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297980 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Awww so wrong.
Knit, it absolutely makes no sense to post under a different name if you're going to post in your usual style.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>your wrong.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You gave out alot, you harassed me and other pro life posters.
Thank you for outing yourself. Here you are, under another screen name attempting to deceive folks, and you wonder why you completely reap what you sow?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#297981 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You gave out alot, you harassed me and other pro life posters.
Rose has never, ever harassed anyone.

EVER.

Do you think Christ lied as much as you do?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#297982 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You too laid. I looked for you when I came back but could not remember your Screen name..Lol..memory swiftly fleeting.
I kept asking about a Karen. Lol
Karen?

LOL!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297983 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? No you aren't no one is as stupid as you , Rage? LOL. I guess you think cursing someone out is a normal thing, or calling someone that four letter word that starts with c normal, she must use that word or have been called that all her life. Most decent people find that offensive . rosey are you without sin? You post like think you are.
I most definitely not without sin and never said I was. Odd that you call me today like knit does.

And knit has definite rage sorry. Sometimes she had made some really good points. But then she talks trash and no one wants to listen.

I sear I was trying to be nice to her but it's not mybpkacecto tell her how to post. So she is on her own. And that is sad.

And if you are referring to.me on the language language I have never used profanity on here and I dare you to find anything close to those posts that Lazily showed us from me. It's not my style.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297984 May 27, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen?
LOL!
And I have no idea why I thought that was your name lol. Duh made foo and burner scratch their heads I'm sure. Soon as someone referred to labs it came back to me. Rotf
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297985 May 27, 2013
Ugh Madame Kindle again Bitner and foo...And lala
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297986 May 27, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Because maybe rosey is really pupsy? LOL.
And you are not knit???
'
Get it thru your head. My name is Rose. Rosesz..why woukd anyone use my name but me. You have been saying that now fir weeks since I came back and for the life of me I don't know why.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297987 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not knit???
'
Get it thru your head. My name is Rose. Rosesz..why woukd anyone use my name but me. You have been saying that now fir weeks since I came back and for the life of me I don't know why.
Rose, it's Knit. She admitted it here...
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You gave out alot, you harassed me and other pro life posters.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Don't know if she meant to do it intentionally but it's like I said, sooner or later, the truth always comes out when people try deceive others by posting under different names.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#297988 May 27, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not knit???
'
Get it thru your head. My name is Rose. Rosesz..why woukd anyone use my name but me. You have been saying that now fir weeks since I came back and for the life of me I don't know why.
The others are right, Rose. Your behavior here is too civil for some of the militant, extremist PLers here. You've responded well under fire. And that probably irritates them to no end.

You can keep telling them you're Rose, but to what end? You know who you are, what does it matter if they don't want to believe you?

You are good people, please don't let 'em get to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,193,322
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 235,862
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 min Trolling 4,383
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min CPEM 29,094
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Big D 201,462
Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) 15 hr patty sue 5
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 20 hr squeezers 762
More from around the web