Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
279,801 - 279,820 of 305,396 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he started out divine but I dunno if Id say that now. He made his own world not in heaven imo
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/divine
I was trying to point out "in a nice way " that cpeter was wrong.:)

We know the fate of satan, which is the lake of fire.

I realize their are many christians within many churches or no church at all, since we are the church. Many believe one should observe the Lords supper every week, some believe as often as they should is ok, and I don't think it matters on much of what we do or how we worship, but there are some things that we must stand firm on.

If one says they are a christian, but that there are more ways than He, or other gods, then something is bad wrong.

If someone says they are a "good " person and that's enough. Again -somethings wrong.

A guy rode a unicycle across a canyon on a high wire, and when finished he ask the crowd how many think I can ride across with someone on my shoulders? They all said yes they "believed ", but when asked who wants to put their faith and trust, and be the first to let me give them a ride? None came forward.:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to point out "in a nice way " that cpeter was wrong.:)
We know the fate of satan, which is the lake of fire.
I realize their are many christians within many churches or no church at all, since we are the church. Many believe one should observe the Lords supper every week, some believe as often as they should is ok, and I don't think it matters on much of what we do or how we worship, but there are some things that we must stand firm on.
If one says they are a christian, but that there are more ways than He, or other gods, then something is bad wrong.
If someone says they are a "good " person and that's enough. Again -somethings wrong.
A guy rode a unicycle across a canyon on a high wire, and when finished he ask the crowd how many think I can ride across with someone on my shoulders? They all said yes they "believed ", but when asked who wants to put their faith and trust, and be the first to let me give them a ride? None came forward.:)
Lol. Yes not me either.

And thats something we can see. I put mine in the unseen thanks. In God.

I was just commenting on calling saran divine.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been quiet and here too. Was on a Catholic are the one true church churchforum since no one home over herre. Very lively. but mostly not nasty.
I was looking aroind here and there on Topix the other day. Yhis plave id sane in comparison to some. Some seem yo be taken over. By trolls with gibberish. 2full of hate and what Id call terrorist religious hate. Mostly against Jews and Christians. From lookong at the first posts I think the originators gave up and left. FELT like I needed a shower.
This thread has been going onbfor 5 years. I just came back couple of weeks ago. Feels like home. Even with the disagreements .
Glad you are joining us:)
I see there are several forums focused on religion. I imagine they can get pretty heated.

I'm glad I met you here!
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>If it turns out that his parents can't handle him, will you adopt him?
The baby died, read the story.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
I see there are several forums focused on religion. I imagine they can get pretty heated.
I'm glad I met you here!
Me too.

The other forum has lots of quoted material. I just read one that floored me . I post that we have more in common. And that applies to recent years to be sure. I was raised Catholic but have learned a lot of its history I never knew. I watched some videos called Israel of the Alps on youtube. Worth the watch if you are into history..imo

Anyway guess you can say been surfing. Lol.

Stick around here . Guess everyone else has been busy. Its not usually this quiet. Long weekend maybe:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>The baby died, read the story.
How really sad. Was hoping she would get to hold it and say goodbye
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Yes not me either.
And thats something we can see. I put mine in the unseen thanks. In God.
I was just commenting on calling saran divine.
Niether would I step forward on a deal like that.:)

It seems no matter how one looks at it, One must accept God by faith.

Yet there is a big difference in believing in something or someone and putting ones faith and trust completely in either.

Many if not most that put their faith and trust in God, also do so in themselves.

I put all of mine in God, and I for one am very glad of All He saves me from. He saving me from myself is one of the greastest things :)/

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful memories! Thank you.
Roger Hodgson is a good person and a fantastic songwriter. Have you seen any of his more recent interviews? I would love to meet him! Right now he's doing a Breakfast in America tour across Europe.
Take the Long Way Home is my favorite.
I was just thinking I was going to look him up and see if he's doing any US tours, I'd LOVE to see him again!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutterland? I must admit I'm stumped over the silent k. lol!
She used to post as Knits & Prays but got banned. That was her first name here. The nic "Knuts & Preys" stuck for awhile for how she targets others as well as being "knuts". Just an affectation of mine. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. We must be sincere in our desire to change when we seek forgiveness. As it is with our own parents. If we say we're sorry and run off to do the very same wrong thing our mothers will surely know we've lied!
"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."
If this person is devout then these are words that are familiar to her.
Oh I'm sure they ARE familar, but she's not very good about actually FOLLOWING her "faith".
I saw that you're Jewish. What a beautiful and old religion. I would like to study the history of the Faith.
It IS a beautiful religion. Stick around, we end up talking about it as others try to demean it and I make sure they dont get away with their lies about my faith.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have Christ are Christians, the sign or name over any "church " building means very little.
Only to YOU. Again, you try to demean other faiths, but you only speak volumes about your own opressiveness. It means a great deal to those that belive in those faiths.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

KatePUPS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Knit .. it has been a long time girl !!
Say .. I have been sitting back watching interactions between some people with the prolife camp here near Toronto (IRL and off forums)..
I have to say they are just as hateful, if not more so than here on the threads ..
They have shunned other Church Members, whom are part of their OWN family, just because they won't take their young children to prolife (well ..) rallies with them, to stand on the frontlines. in order to protest .. Interesting eh ??
Isn't it enough that the parents stand on the frontlines of prolife rallies in protest ?? Why do young kids and babies need to be there ?? Some of these children are three yrs old .. No older than 10 .. Sick eh ??
The more I see these ppl in action, I have to say it appears to be more of a 'cult' than a movement ..
Sad cause that appears to be more about control than the welfare of unborn babies ..
I don't see that around here at all, I see good people praying with their rosaries , just praying. That's all. I live in a very great diocese , we are truly blessed . We have a great ne Bishop who is so though provoking . We have the most seminarians than any other Diocese in the U.S.. Another thing young kids and babies need to be there to witness standing up to evil. You know abortion is an act of evil,the destruction of God's Image. We have forty days for life here and saved many babies, even abortion workers quit and join us. So sad you aren't pro life anymore.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sure they ARE familar, but she's not very good about actually FOLLOWING her "faith".
<quoted text>
It IS a beautiful religion. Stick around, we end up talking about it as others try to demean it and I make sure they dont get away with their lies about my faith.
So why do you hate God?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you hate God?
There's that word again.

Why are you so fond of it?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>She used to post as Knits & Prays but got banned. That was her first name here. The nic "Knuts & Preys" stuck for awhile for how she targets others as well as being "knuts". Just an affectation of mine. LOL
Finally people. Lo hi
Just been me and angels every couple hours all day ..not that he or shecisnt great company!!
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>The baby died, read the story.
Unless something happened in the 18hrs since that article was posted, her pregnancy is still heading toward her due date in September.

What she is doing is not unheard of and I wonder why certain publications make it seem like making this very personal choice about her wanted pregnancy is any different from any woman making their very personal choice regarding their pregnancy.

You may view terminating pregnancy as evil, but you cannot prove it is anything more than a medical means to end an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy.

Please note the mother prays her pregnancy does not become high risk -- because it can. Please note she prays to carry to term -- so that she can feel the baby kick. Please note it is mentioned in more ways than one the parents are doing this for themselves and their sons. That they're coming to realize what it means to be "without a brain".

And please note it verifies everything I've said is the difference between losing a wanted pregnancy and losing a child already born and among us. "We were mourning the loss of what could have been, instead of celebrating what we do have, Aaron Ruskamp said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see that around here at all, I see good people praying with their rosaries , just praying. That's all. I live in a very great diocese , we are truly blessed . We have a great ne Bishop who is so though provoking . We have the most seminarians than any other Diocese in the U.S.. Another thing young kids and babies need to be there to witness standing up to evil. You know abortion is an act of evil,the destruction of God's Image. We have forty days for life here and saved many babies, even abortion workers quit and join us. So sad you aren't pro life anymore.
Its MUCH sadder that your so called 'great' diocese is such a failure. After all, they can't even teach YOU what it means to be a good or decent PERSON, let alone a Christian.

You're a piece of shit, who shames her faith - and worse, doesn't seme to care.

You're WELCOME to your delusions Kuntbar, but dont you DARE expect anyone to share them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you hate God?
I DONT hate G-d Knutbar, far from it.

However your jesus doesn't mean shit to me and certainly ISN'T my g-d.

Are you TRULY this stupid, or are you senile and need it explained to you 350 MORE times that your jesus is meaningless to those of the Jewish faith?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless something happened in the 18hrs since that article was posted, her pregnancy is still heading toward her due date in September.
What she is doing is not unheard of and I wonder why certain publications make it seem like making this very personal choice about her wanted pregnancy is any different from any woman making their very personal choice regarding their pregnancy.
You may view terminating pregnancy as evil, but you cannot prove it is anything more than a medical means to end an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy.
Please note the mother prays her pregnancy does not become high risk -- because it can. Please note she prays to carry to term -- so that she can feel the baby kick. Please note it is mentioned in more ways than one the parents are doing this for themselves and their sons. That they're coming to realize what it means to be "without a brain".
And please note it verifies everything I've said is the difference between losing a wanted pregnancy and losing a child already born and among us. "We were mourning the loss of what could have been, instead of celebrating what we do have, Aaron Ruskamp said.
Still glad they printed it for the reasons I stated.
Knit said the baby died.

The thing is its a baby wanted or not.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anyone is nasty? What insults am I responsible for? Please show me my transgressions and I will offer a thousand pardons!
I'm new here. Give me a chance to get to know people please.
Your location says you are not "new" here. However, if in fact you are, you will find the proabortion pagans to be vile. They hate Christians but will tolerate you if you betray most of the tenets of the Faith. They hate Christianity, they hate children. Sick and perverted , they push their militant proabotion lesbonic agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min John Galt 1,096,614
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 min anonymous 26,978
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 225,712
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••