Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
279,721 - 279,740 of 305,446 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297746 May 25, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>boy are you wrong, do me a favor quit saying you know what is going to happen, the paintings and other artwork are too priceless and removing them would be too dangerous , removing artwork would def damage the artwork.
So, you agree that risking the value of the artwork, is less desirable than aiding the poor?

WWJD?
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>Christ said we will always have the poor. Its what you do to the least of your brother yourself and not what you do with the riches of the world.
So the danger to 'the artwork' is of (check one:____less or ___more) importance than the danger to our souls if we protect it in favor of its value, than using its value to advance the cause of reducing poverty.

Your call - do we try to make life better for the poor, or keep priceless artifacts in hiding for thousands of years.

Hmm.
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text> We are too materialistic.
Who is this 'we' you speak of? The Vatican? The Bishops?
The Priests? Or humans in general, Catholic or otherwise?
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text> Many of your so called treasures in the Vatican are also gifts.
What, so you never heard of REGIFTING?

Please.
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text> when Peter was still Pope they were hiding from the pagans. They held Mass secretly.
What were they afraid of?

My guess is, they were afraid of the same thing the Pagans were afraid of: Death.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297747 May 25, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>boy are you wrong, do me a favor quit saying you know what is going to happen, the paintings and other artwork are too priceless and removing them would be too dangerous , removing artwork would def damage the artwork. Christ said we will always have the poor. Its what you do to the least of your brother yourself and not what you do with the riches of the world. We are too materialistic. Many of your so called treasures in the Vatican are also gifts. when Peter was still Pope they were hiding from the pagans. They held Mass secretly.
I did not say get rid of the arts and treasures. They can be used as collateral..to help the poor in Africa. Open churches etc. And what about all the riches in the Vatican bank. Razz.

I did NOT say the Pope would do this but it wouldn't surprise ne one bit. It was my first thought when I heard about his history. I dont know a thing for sure. Only God does. But just look at what Francis chose to wear when he was elected. The most humble of garb.and cross.
It made me think if what he might do..we shall see.

And Jesus said the poor will always be with us. Yes. Ehen He was being anointed before His death. Do you honestly put treasure in the Vatican on that level..Seriously. he said they would be with us.. but to give to them .

I akso would wish rich churches would do more. A good example is Samaritans purse run by Billy Grahams son Franklin. They do such practical things in disasters.

No one needs a megachurch to spread Gods word. No one needs Gold and diamond crowns.imo

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#297748 May 25, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting as to where I said a thing about hate in my post.
What a windbag.
Please refrain from using my former name. It's unethical and deceitful.

Thank you.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297749 May 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But the purpose was to thwart human attempts to reach heavenly heights.
I believe we can if we spoke the same languge.
Well most countries have common languages now. Are we united in peace.

God told them to populate the world. Instead they ..a lot of them..chose the crescent. Then thought to reach heaven. He basically killed 2 birds with one stone figuratively.
Cant converse ..no more towers.

common language folks migrated migrated to other areas. In the end God will have His way sooner or later
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297750 May 25, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Hey ladilu. Remember me. Used to post here ages ago.. how are you???

We had some good conversations ..

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297751 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ladilu. Remember me. Used to post here ages ago.. how are you???
We had some good conversations ..
Well, hello rose! Of course I remember you! You have the patience of a saint! LOL!

Busy busy busy. Thought I'd pop in to see what was up, and found an impostor! tsk tsk.

Hope all is well with you in sunny Florida!

xoxoxoox

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297752 May 25, 2013
It's been so long since I was on here I forgot that LadiLulu is my current, NOT my former, name!

ooops!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297753 May 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you agree that risking the value of the artwork, is less desirable than aiding the poor?
WWJD?
<quoted text>So the danger to 'the artwork' is of (check one:____less or ___more) importance than the danger to our souls if we protect it in favor of its value, than using its value to advance the cause of reducing poverty.
Your call - do we try to make life better for the poor, or keep priceless artifacts in hiding for thousands of years.
Hmm.
<quoted text>Who is this 'we' you speak of? The Vatican? The Bishops?
The Priests? Or humans in general, Catholic or otherwise?
<quoted text>What, so you never heard of REGIFTING?
Please.
<quoted text>What were they afraid of?
My guess is, they were afraid of the same thing the Pagans were afraid of: Death.
On the really historical things..the scrolls. E tc..I think preservation is good. And the Church is the best one to do it.

But I bet theres so much stuff in thise vaults. Just use them as collateral unless they already do that. Maybe they are in hick to the bank.

But the jewels ..some of the ornamentation. The mitres. All the trappings. Well we shall see

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297754 May 25, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>A feminist, homosexual pagan, you know what a pagan is? I hope so.
Since I'm NOT a "feminist" in the nasty sense you make it, nor a pagan - you're a lying piece of shit Kuntbar. As usual.

The ONLY thing you got right, is that I'm gay. And frankly as a PROUD Jewish woman, I'm not afraid to stand up to ignorance and stupidity like yours OR Tomtom's.

You're nothing but a cowardly, nasty old bitch that is SO insecure in your own "faith", you and others of your ilk have a perverse need to strike out at anyone who ISN'T as pathetic as you are.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297755 May 25, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
No worries La, its not like anyone believed it was you anyway. LOL <<<hugs>>> Nice to see you lady!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297756 May 25, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hello rose! Of course I remember you! You have the patience of a saint! LOL!
Busy busy busy. Thought I'd pop in to see what was up, and found an impostor! tsk tsk.
Hope all is well with you in sunny Florida!
xoxoxoox
Great to see you
Doing ok here. Have more spare time so waded in.

I thought that was an imposter from the post snd lol hsdnt seen you for years.

Hope we see you around sometimes..it gets intersting lol.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297757 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No worries La, its not like anyone believed it was you anyway. LOL <<<hugs>>> Nice to see you lady!
You still awake lady.. long day!! Did you get any good stuff??

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297758 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No worries La, its not like anyone believed it was you anyway. LOL <<<hugs>>> Nice to see you lady!
Good to know!!

Backatcha!!
xoxoxoxo

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#297759 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to see you
Doing ok here. Have more spare time so waded in.
I thought that was an imposter from the post snd lol hsdnt seen you for years.
Hope we see you around sometimes..it gets intersting lol.
haha good instinct, rose!

I'll try to pop in now and then!

Goodnight!

xoxoxox!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297760 May 25, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
haha good instinct, rose!
I'll try to pop in now and then!
Goodnight!
xoxoxox!
Sleep well xoxo

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297761 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the really historical things..the scrolls. E tc..I think preservation is good. And the Church is the best one to do it.
But I bet theres so much stuff in thise vaults. Just use them as collateral unless they already do that. Maybe they are in hick to the bank.
But the jewels ..some of the ornamentation. The mitres. All the trappings. Well we shall see
"Renounce all thy worldly goods, and follow me."

(Citation needed.)

:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297762 May 25, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>When you accept Christ as the Body, Blood Soul and Divinity in the Eucharist, then we will all be one . We pray for that. I hope you read other articles on the EWTN web site, if you do you might just come back to the Church.
Translation:

EMBRACE CANNIBALISM in the name of the triune Christian God.

Gonna have to pass on this one, hon.

I mean, if you want to talk about how the worth of a virtuous woman is more than Rubies and Pearls, we can have a discussion on the merits of putting a value on virtue...

But the catch is, WE BOTH get to define virtue...collaboratively.

YOU UP FOR THAT??

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297763 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say get rid of the arts and treasures.
I say GET RID OF THE ARTS AND TREASURES.

THEY ARE OF MEN.

Tis harder for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, than for a camel to pass the eye of a needle.

(Guess camels aren't a big deal in Vatican City...and the only needles with value there, are used to affix the golden beads to the Mitre of the Pope. Actions speak louder than words, you know.)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297764 May 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>"Renounce all thy worldly goods, and follow me."
(Citation needed.)
:)
Several but this will do.

http://biblehub.com/mark/10-21.htm

Gnite playa

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#297765 May 25, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>A feminist, homosexual pagan, you know what a pagan is? I hope so.
As someone who allegedly believes in "hellfire," and "brimstone," your behavior on here isn't guaranteeing you free access into that heavenly afterlife "Knit."

Be nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,100,082
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min PEE PEE PETE 27,074
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Thinking 226,330
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••