Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
279,701 - 279,720 of 305,437 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you will figure it out. Just read back or wait. ITS sas really. I am against abortion. But some prople think that means,I have to hate alk PC people. Oh and that I am not a true Christian. Thats what started this last feud. But its been going on for years with all tge others. Lol Stick around
Encouraging people to hate is serious business. Who here has the power to judge you? Nobody, that's who!
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But God caused people not being able to get along. Remember the Tower of Babel?
You go back to Genesis. This story is meant to explain how we came to have so many different languages. I think it's a story simply meant to explain a why question. Why do we not all speak the same language? Because God was divisive? No. I do love the Old Testament stories though!
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>No. Read the Bible. God made separate languages so the builders could not communicate with each other.
But here is a block-buster for Razz and Prince.
"Pope Francis is getting a lot of attention for some inclusive remarks he made about atheists.
Atheists should be viewed as good people if they do good, the Pope claimed in his homily at Wednesday's mass in Rome, He argued that everyone is redeemed through good works, including non-believers.
The Pope quoted the Gospel of Mark, when Jesus' disciples were worried because people outside their religious circle were doing good. The disciples "were a little intolerant," the Pope said, in believing that "those who do not have the truth, cannot do good." "This was wrong," the Pope concluded."
A very wise insight too.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone....

Let's remember why we have three days off....

http://www.christianpost.com/news/photo-of-ho...
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Encouraging people to hate is serious business. Who here has the power to judge you? Nobody, that's who!
Exactly:)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Encouraging people to hate is serious business. Who here has thel power to judge you? Nobody, that's who!
It's baffling when a person who believes Jesus is the perfect role model makes little effort to exemplify him.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone....
Let's remember why we have three days off....
http://www.christianpost.com/news/photo-of-ho...
Thanks for sharing. Those soldiers are amazing!#! God bless them and all those we commemorate this weekend
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Catholics are Christians. Should d have said Catholic and other Christians.
I honestly thought you would like that site. Lot of debating about what a true Christian is. History of y
The RED. Board started years ago. How the Vatican says RCC is the one true Church
Thing is Pope John Paul in his sermon didn't feel that way.
He is a saint imo
He is not a Saint yet, He is Blessed. and you need to read whatBlessed Pope John Paul says about the Church he headed. I don't really think you would comprehend. I do post on that thread.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Walks with angels, your "friend" walks with demons. she hates real Christians and is a militant proabrtion lesbian pagan.
Hasn't run across any of her posts using filthy words yet I guess, or how she wants me to take an overdose. Foo is infested with the demons alright.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>He is not a Saint yet, He is Blessed. and you need to read whatBlessed Pope John Paul says about the Church he headed. I don't really think you would comprehend. I do post on that thread.
Good glad you like it.

And when I say saint I meant hes in heaven. With the body of the Saints. The church doesnt have to declare you a saint in order to be one.

I know he wanted unity in the Christian faiths. He also apologized to the Jews for percecution. I think there was a good reason he lived so long to do Gods work.

You think I hate the Church . I dont. They have lead the world world i charity over decades. And I owe my education to the wonderful nuns we called mother.

I just realize as I learn history. That men influenced by kings and politicians ruled the Church in the mid ages. They by their acts were not spirit filled. Imo.

And Pope John Paul said so.

I also believe from my reading that St Peter woukd never accepted a crown and if he was here among all the Vatican Riches and the bank..he would use them as he could to feed people or as collateral to reopen parishes..schools and hospital that have closed. Its happpened here.

They dont have to destroy great works of Art but use them to secure miney for Africa. I have a feeling Francis is going to do this ..just a hunch based on his history. But I could be wrong.
In early church days they collected to feed the widows and orphans and for the BASIC needs of the disciples. There was No crown of St peter.

We shall see what happens. If the pope today is really held as the head if the Church and not hampered by legalities..a man who rode busses instead of a limo..may just surprise the world.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's baffling when a person who believes Jesus is the perfect role model makes little effort to exemplify him.
I agree.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>He is not a Saint yet, He is Blessed. and you need to read whatBlessed Pope John Paul says about the Church he headed. I don't really think you would comprehend. I do post on that thread.
http://www.ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/JP2JA18A...
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. I don't know what a "militant proabortion lesbian pagan" actually is.
I hope your evening is pleasant.
A feminist, homosexual pagan, you know what a pagan is? I hope so.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
When you accept Christ as the Body, Blood Soul and Divinity in the Eucharist, then we will all be one . We pray for that. I hope you read other articles on the EWTN web site, if you do you might just come back to the Church.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem silly. I remember hearing the proclamation that the Orthodox Church is the one true apostolic church. The Catholics claim that theirs is the original church. And on and on. It shouldn't make a difference, if all are Christians, right?
If only you would understand that Christ founded our Church. Man , who is flawed founded the Protestant Church.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
You go back to Genesis. This story is meant to explain how we came to have so many different languages. I think it's a story simply meant to explain a why question. Why do we not all speak the same language? Because God was divisive? No. I do love the Old Testament stories though!
But the purpose was to thwart human attempts to reach heavenly heights.
I believe we can if we spoke the same languge.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>When you accept Christ as the Body, Blood Soul and Divinity in the Eucharist, then we will all be one . We pray for that. I hope you read other articles on the EWTN web site, if you do you might just come back to the Church.
From what your Blessed pope said..doesnt seem he gave conditions.

Do you know better than he did. It was the blood on the cross that saved us. The Lords supper. The sharing that of the disciples when they met in praise..that was great..BUT not the way to salvation.

Believe..repent and be baptized was the main message . Even from Peter.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good glad you like it.
And when I say saint I meant hes in heaven. With the body of the Saints. The church doesnt have to declare you a saint in order to be one.
I know he wanted unity in the Christian faiths. He also apologized to the Jews for percecution. I think there was a good reason he lived so long to do Gods work.
You think I hate the Church . I dont. They have lead the world world i charity over decades. And I owe my education to the wonderful nuns we called mother.
I just realize as I learn history. That men influenced by kings and politicians ruled the Church in the mid ages. They by their acts were not spirit filled. Imo.
And Pope John Paul said so.
I also believe from my reading that St Peter woukd never accepted a crown and if he was here among all the Vatican Riches and the bank..he would use them as he could to feed people or as collateral to reopen parishes..schools and hospital that have closed. Its happpened here.
They dont have to destroy great works of Art but use them to secure miney for Africa. I have a feeling Francis is going to do this ..just a hunch based on his history. But I could be wrong.
In early church days they collected to feed the widows and orphans and for the BASIC needs of the disciples. There was No crown of St peter.
We shall see what happens. If the pope today is really held as the head if the Church and not hampered by legalities..a man who rode busses instead of a limo..may just surprise the world.
boy are you wrong, do me a favor quit saying you know what is going to happen, the paintings and other artwork are too priceless and removing them would be too dangerous , removing artwork would def damage the artwork. Christ said we will always have the poor. Its what you do to the least of your brother yourself and not what you do with the riches of the world. We are too materialistic. Many of your so called treasures in the Vatican are also gifts. when Peter was still Pope they were hiding from the pagans. They held Mass secretly.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know better than he did. It was the blood on the cross that saved us. The Lords supper. The sharing that of the disciples when they met in praise..that was great..BUT not the way to salvation.
You don't understand that all Christians love Christ but we are divided on one thing and that the protestants don't believe in the Eucharist. When they do, we will be united. You cannot receive the Eucharist in the Catholic Church.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when one receives Christ in the Eucharist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,099,426
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min New Age Spiritual... 226,177
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 min Bruin Nation 27,046
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••