Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,985)

Showing posts 279,681 - 279,700 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww you really relish my posts don'tcha.
Actually your posts are pretty disgusting. But thanks so much for the above admission that you are Colorado for life. Bookmarking this one, so I can remind you of it every time you try to pin someone else's postings on Rosesz, or call anyone else a sock.

Have an evening, Knutter.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is stupid. Really shows you don't know too much about Christ, tell me what you think of posters who wish death on someone, who think that the unborn don't have a right to live, I would say that people who say these things are dark and full of evil, hey...wait I described you. Christ loves me, and I am not afraid, you are though you haven't clue , do you. There is nothing more evil than someone posting how women have the right to kill their unborn.
Considering the hateful, vile things you've said to others on here, I would say it's *YOU* that does not know too much about Christ. I can't imagine He would condone wishing diabolical rape on someones grandchildren and for that, you SHOULD be afraid. You're so quick to point out the words of others as if that completely negates your own behavior. People treat you exactly as you treat them... like shit. You completely reap what you sow.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww you really relish my posts don'tcha. You must not have too much of a life if you have to go back and dig up old posts. You know the devil does that, he goes back in ones life and pulls up things we did that were questionable but Christ forgives us if we ask for forgiveness. And we have nothing to worry about , its as if we didn't do anything wrong.its erased out of our past. The devil is defeated,made a fool of and runs away. So go scurry away and find your kid and take care of him or her.
Knut, you are clearly your satan's suck buddy. You christ doesn't forgive when you lie incessently AFTER asking forgivness - then repeating the same bullshit for YEARS on end. You show NO shame, sorry or desire for repentance.

You spouting religion is as worthless as your buddy Fred Phelps doing it. You're both tools of your satan and fools to boot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>So , please tell me what you think of Foo saying I should take pills and die?
I didn't say you should take pills and die you lying sack of shit. I said take enough to OD, because it MIGHT shut your stupid ass up for awhile.

While I wouldn't give a damn if you died since I believe you to be a waste of skin and air, I dont WISH it on you or anyone else.

Stop harassing Rose for what ***I'M*** saying. You're a coward as well as stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
food for thought knit. Great forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
Enjoy
OMG You inflicted her on others?? Better go warn them.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is stupid.
You're LIFE is stupid.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG You inflicted her on others?? Better go warn them.....
You caught me. Surprised she wasn't there already. Unless they already ignore her. Posted there a few years ago too.

,Christians an Catholics debating..actually thought she would like it. They actually use links for history!!

Sent you mail lost a link when I deleted account. And some other stuff.

Yes knit we email
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are owned and dominated by your irrational beliefs. Let us know when you're capable of keeping an open mind.
And you are dominated by your proabortion pagan hatred of all real Christians. Your mind closed a long time ago, pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting as to where I said a thing about hate in my post.
What a windbag.
So which proabortion pagan are you being today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are dominated by your proabortion pagan hatred of all real Christians. Your mind closed a long time ago, pagan.
Tomtom, you wouldn't know a "real christian" if you tripped over one. You're as big a piece of shit as Knutter is.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Watch ole rosey talk about the weather again while she reads your post. I notice you are a very nasty person, you really are a part of the Culture of Death. Wishing someone to take pills and die is very morbid and sick. Find some help while your at the garage sales. Maybe you will run into a shrink who will help you.
You have him pegged. I pity the wife of that abomination to God.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

You get what you give, you pious hypocrite. Playing the victim is pathetic.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is stupid. Really shows you don't know too much about Christ, tell me what you think of posters who wish death on someone, who think that the unborn don't have a right to live, I would say that people who say these things are dark and full of evil, hey...wait I described you. Christ loves me, and I am not afraid, you are though you haven't clue , do you. There is nothing more evil than someone posting how women have the right to kill their unborn.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooh, trying to say I told bitler to commit suicide, lol I never would do that, but you have and so did other pro aborts, so quit the twisting on what people said. Have a nice evening.
Only an idiot would miss the point made, but you do that very well, unfortunately. Nobody, but you, twisted anything.

Quick! Go knit some baby booties while cursing everyone else as evil, you hypocritical ignorant thing, you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Watch ole rosey talk about the weather again while she reads your post. I notice you are a very nasty person, you really are a part of the Culture of Death. Wishing someone to take pills and die is very morbid and sick. Find some help while your at the garage sales. Maybe you will run into a shrink who will help you.
You get the posts that you've earned for yourself by being such an ugly, hatefilled, perverted, nasty-assed, pitiful excuse for a human being, Ratsass.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
Obviously you are terrified. And I know why. It's because you KNOW that the way you talk to people is not how you, as a Christian, should. And why you harass Rose, is because she reminds you of that fact.

Worry about your own soul, according to your religion, it's in trouble.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the hateful, vile things you've said to others on here, I would say it's *YOU* that does not know too much about Christ. I can't imagine He would condone wishing diabolical rape on someones grandchildren and for that, you SHOULD be afraid. You're so quick to point out the words of others as if that completely negates your own behavior. People treat you exactly as you treat them... like shit. You completely reap what you sow.
This is a forum, get a life.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You caught me. Surprised she wasn't there already. Unless they already ignore her. Posted there a few years ago too.
,Christians an Catholics debating..actually thought she would like it. They actually use links for history!!
Sent you mail lost a link when I deleted account. And some other stuff.
Yes knit we email
Who cares? Catholics are Christians, in fact we are the first Christians. So you are not only a hypocrite but a bigot too.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are terrified. And I know why. It's because you KNOW that the way you talk to people is not how you, as a Christian, should. And why you harass Rose, is because she reminds you of that fact.
Worry about your own soul, according to your religion, it's in trouble.
You have no idea on how a Christian should be, we act human because we are human . We are not some meek little creature, Go look up the Apostles. All of them kinda had a temper. rose is one of your ilk, never been pro life at all. She is a fake, this rose types and posts differently, I remember getting a headache trying to figure out what she said.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>This is a forum, get a life.
You're the one whining about how you're being treated. Grow up, you nasty POS.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you should take pills and die you lying sack of shit. I said take enough to OD, because it MIGHT shut your stupid ass up for awhile.
While I wouldn't give a damn if you died since I believe you to be a waste of skin and air, I dont WISH it on you or anyone else.
Stop harassing Rose for what ***I'M*** saying. You're a coward as well as stupid.
LOL, you just wished death on me again... I'm a waste of air and skin? Yeah your full of it that your eyes are even brown. Your such a good lil Jew aren't ya? Woudn't give a damn if I died? And lil ole rosey is by your side with a huge crush on you. You love it don't ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 279,681 - 279,700 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••