Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
279,661 - 279,680 of 305,423 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up, your conscience is bothering you a lot lately. If you knew what a good Christian is, why are you a pagan?
You're the one whining.

My conscience is just fine. Yours is bothering you, obviously.

I do know what a good Christian is. I've been surrounded by them all my life. That doesn't mean I have to BE one, though.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You should heed your own words.
I'm not the one whining like a spoiled rotten brat about how others are treating me. That would be YOU.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? Catholics are Christians, in fact we are the first Christians. So you are not only a hypocrite but a bigot too.
I know Catholics are Christians. Should d have said Catholic and other Christians.

I honestly thought you would like that site. Lot of debating about what a true Christian is. History of y
The RED. Board started years ago. How the Vatican says RCC is the one true Church

Thing is Pope John Paul in his sermon didn't feel that way.
He is a saint imo

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its no problem. I created that email years ago JUST for the purpose of being able to give it out on Topix. I've never had a single nasty mail, or an unwanted one for that matter.
And besides, Rose and Pups (among a number of others) aren't REALLY that weird!
But I certainly appreciate the concern!! <<hugs>>
And John, really, are you SHOCKED by the Knut? Really? <<grin>>
Hiya "Foo!"

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner; reality has this most unfortunate and, I might say, rather "irritating" way of intervening...
Understand completely about the "general" email address used for public purposes.
Am I "shocked" by "Knit's" antics?
Of course not, though I thought an "overt" reminder was due...hence my post "chiding" her...

BTW, I've never thought that "Pup-C," and now "Rose," were terribly weird; a defect to be sure, but nothing that can't be remedied, but I suppose we'll just have to "sally forth!"

Good to "see" you again my friend!

;P

JK.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The main rules are this..Love God. LOve your neighbor (defined by Jesus as other people even those you dont agree with)
:) the rest is religion and rituals. imo
You're speaking of The Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I think if everyone followed that rule the Commandments would be very easy to follow.

I enjoy some of the rituals. I go to Mass and enjoy the Readings and the homilies. I also enjoy the fellowship.

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting as to where I said a thing about hate in my post.
What a windbag.
Good morning!

If you are indeed "La," all I can say is that you have been missed my friend...

Welcome back!
:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya "Foo!"
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner; reality has this most unfortunate and, I might say, rather "irritating" way of intervening...
Understand completely about the "general" email address used for public purposes.
Of course not, though I thought an "overt" reminder was due...hence my post "chiding" her...
BTW, I've never thought that "Pup-C," and now "Rose," were terribly weird; a defect to be sure, but nothing that can't be remedied, but I suppose we'll just have to "sally forth!"
;P
JK.
Lol thanks on the not too weird. Hubby might disagree.

But just to be clear.. I am not pup c..not sure from your post if you knew that. It's Razz thinks so am not me..just checking.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Applause to both of you. Brava!
Hello. Thank you for the compliment!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
You're speaking of The Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I think if everyone followed that rule the Commandments would be very easy to follow.
I enjoy some of the rituals. I go to Mass and enjoy the Readings and the homilies. I also enjoy the fellowship.
Exactly. I agree the rituals can be uplifting. And the praises and prayers can make a sweet noise unto the Lord.

All that is great. I am sure God loves praise from any church or person. My singing is awful but I am sure He doesn't mind.

My point is in Catholic or Baptist or non denominational church or in your own home. The big thing He wants..What really is important is your relationship with Him.

When we start feuding on our differences..Imo this has to displeasure Him.

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol thanks on the not too weird. Hubby might disagree.
But just to be clear.. I am not pup c..not sure from your post if you knew that. It's Razz thinks so am not me..just checking.
Good morning "Rose!"

Yes, I'm well aware that you're not "Pup-C," or "La," or any other poster that some--who shall remain nameless--have asserted you are.
I know quite well that you're "rosesz," and none other...thus far...

Believe it or not, "John-K" is on-the-ball as it were--until he falls off...OUCH!
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? Catholics are Christians, in fact we are the first Christians. So you are not only a hypocrite but a bigot too.
I must gently disagree. The first Christians were simply that: Christians. The splits and delineations came later.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning "Rose!"
Yes, I'm well aware that you're not "Pup-C," or "La," or any other poster that some--who shall remain nameless--have asserted you are.
I know quite well that you're "rosesz," and none other...thus far...
Believe it or not, "John-K" is on-the-ball as it were--until he falls off...OUCH!
Lol..good and good morning to you also.

Can't figure out why my "identity " is so important to her. I find it sad and feel bad for her. I was angry at stuff she said. But now I just feel sad and pray for her. And her mind
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
I must gently disagree. The first Christians were simply that: Christians. The splits and delineations came later.
exactly

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya "Foo!"
;P
JK.
Hey John! Look up and check your mail! Leaving out for an estate sale, but perhaps we might be able to hook up for a drink next week? Thursday night perhaps? Talk tonite!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. Thank you for the compliment!
T'was well deserved. Its nice to see another that shows what TRUE Christianity looks like. THank YOU!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text> exactly
I hope you both know you should "gird your loins" for the assult that will SURELY come. When she gets home from church of course. LOL

Have a good day folks!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I hope you both know you should "gird your loins" for the assult that will SURELY come. When she gets home from church of course. LOL
Have a good day folks!
Oh well

Gm Miss foo. Happy hunting!! On your sales
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I agree the rituals can be uplifting. And the praises and prayers can make a sweet noise unto the Lord.
All that is great. I am sure God loves praise from any church or person. My singing is awful but I am sure He doesn't mind.
My point is in Catholic or Baptist or non denominational church or in your own home. The big thing He wants..What really is important is your relationship with Him.
When we start feuding on our differences..Imo this has to displeasure Him.

My friend I believe God enjoys your voice as much as Pavarotti's!

Our relationship with Him and others is very important. Parents feel hurt when their children don't get along with each other or with them. It's most likely the same for God.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>T'was well deserved. Its nice to see another that shows what TRUE Christianity looks like. THank YOU!
My friend you're very welcome!
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Have a good day folks!
Haha! Such imagery! A fire and brimstone type I take it? I'm a dull pacifist but with God in my spirit also strong of will. Thanks for the heads-up! I'll start girding!

Have a peaceful day friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min PDUPONT 1,098,700
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 226,039
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin For Life 27,013
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••