Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,372
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297698 May 25, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya "Foo!"
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner; reality has this most unfortunate and, I might say, rather "irritating" way of intervening...
Understand completely about the "general" email address used for public purposes.
Am I "shocked" by "Knit's" antics?
Of course not, though I thought an "overt" reminder was due...hence my post "chiding" her...
BTW, I've never thought that "Pup-C," and now "Rose," were terribly weird; a defect to be sure, but nothing that can't be remedied, but I suppose we'll just have to "sally forth!"
Good to "see" you again my friend!
;P
JK.
Hey John! Look up and check your mail! Leaving out for an estate sale, but perhaps we might be able to hook up for a drink next week? Thursday night perhaps? Talk tonite!

Location hidden

#297699 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. Thank you for the compliment!
T'was well deserved. Its nice to see another that shows what TRUE Christianity looks like. THank YOU!

Location hidden

#297700 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
I must gently disagree. The first Christians were simply that: Christians. The splits and delineations came later.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text> exactly
I hope you both know you should "gird your loins" for the assult that will SURELY come. When she gets home from church of course. LOL

Have a good day folks!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297701 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
I must gently disagree. The first Christians were simply that: Christians. The splits and delineations came later.
<quoted text>
I hope you both know you should "gird your loins" for the assult that will SURELY come. When she gets home from church of course. LOL
Have a good day folks!
Oh well

Gm Miss foo. Happy hunting!! On your sales
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297702 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I agree the rituals can be uplifting. And the praises and prayers can make a sweet noise unto the Lord.
All that is great. I am sure God loves praise from any church or person. My singing is awful but I am sure He doesn't mind.
My point is in Catholic or Baptist or non denominational church or in your own home. The big thing He wants..What really is important is your relationship with Him.
When we start feuding on our differences..Imo this has to displeasure Him.
:)

My friend I believe God enjoys your voice as much as Pavarotti's!

Our relationship with Him and others is very important. Parents feel hurt when their children don't get along with each other or with them. It's most likely the same for God.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297703 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>T'was well deserved. Its nice to see another that shows what TRUE Christianity looks like. THank YOU!
My friend you're very welcome!
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297704 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Have a good day folks!
Haha! Such imagery! A fire and brimstone type I take it? I'm a dull pacifist but with God in my spirit also strong of will. Thanks for the heads-up! I'll start girding!

Have a peaceful day friend!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297705 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I agree the rituals can be uplifting. And the praises and prayers can make a sweet noise unto the Lord.
All that is great. I am sure God loves praise from any church or person. My singing is awful but I am sure He doesn't mind.
My point is in Catholic or Baptist or non denominational church or in your own home. The big thing He wants..What really is important is your relationship with Him.
When we start feuding on our differences..Imo this has to displeasure Him.
It does seem silly. I remember hearing the proclamation that the Orthodox Church is the one true apostolic church. The Catholics claim that theirs is the original church. And on and on. It shouldn't make a difference, if all are Christians, right?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#297706 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend you're very welcome!
Walks with angels, your "friend" walks with demons. she hates real Christians and is a militant proabrtion lesbian pagan.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#297707 May 25, 2013
A christian is supposed to aspire to be like christ. You're aspiring to be like honey boo-boo with PMS.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea on how a Christian should be, we act human because we are human . We are not some meek little creature, Go look up the Apostles. All of them kinda had a temper. rose is one of your ilk, never been pro life at all. She is a fake, this rose types and posts differently, I remember getting a headache trying to figure out what she said.

Indianapolis

#297708 May 25, 2013
Nobody is going to care when you die. The pope himself will throw a party, relieved that you will no longer pretend to represent his religion.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, you just wished death on me again... I'm a waste of air and skin? Yeah your full of it that your eyes are even brown. Your such a good lil Jew aren't ya? Woudn't give a damn if I died? And lil ole rosey is by your side with a huge crush on you. You love it don't ya?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297709 May 25, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Walks with angels, your "friend" walks with demons. she hates real Christians and is a militant proabrtion lesbian pagan.
And so it begins.

Are you aware that the word 'hate' occurs in your posts more than anyone's of whom you're so fond of castigating?

Just saying...
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297710 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Our relationship with Him and others is very important. Parents feel hurt when their children don't get along with each other or with them. It's most likely the same for God.
What a sweet thing to say.and I totally agree.

I know protestants dont listen to popes..but I really admire John Paul for his efforts at uniting us and trying to reconcile us with the Jews.

I wish more Catholics would listen. But then you cant go by people on forums. Most Catholics dont throw stones at me. Though one of them keeps encouraging me to "come home"
But she is,a good friend so its no biggie
And doesn't throw stones.

Well I and others enjoy your posts.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297711 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Such imagery! A fire and brimstone type I take it? I'm a dull pacifist but with God in my spirit also strong of will. Thanks for the heads-up! I'll start girding!
Have a peaceful day friend!
Lol you will figure it out. Just read back or wait. ITS sas really. I am against abortion. But some prople think that means,I have to hate alk PC people. Oh and that I am not a true Christian. Thats what started this last feud. But its been going on for years with all tge others. Lol Stick around

Indianapolis

#297712 May 25, 2013
Razz doesn't have time to hate everyone individually; she needs to bundle at least 2 or more of us together per post to save time.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..good and good morning to you also.
Can't figure out why my "identity " is so important to her. I find it sad and feel bad for her. I was angry at stuff she said. But now I just feel sad and pray for her. And her mind
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297713 May 25, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem silly. I remember hearing the proclamation that the Orthodox Church is the one true apostolic church. The Catholics claim that theirs is the original church. And on and on. It shouldn't make a difference, if all are Christians, right?
Exactly. It is all about the heart and relationship with our Lord. I truly believe this.

Now there are whack jobs eith cult s . Usually put their leader above God..

But generally speaking. Most of us believe in the Lord as spoken of in the New Testament.

Imo
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#297714 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
But God caused people not being able to get along. Remember the Tower of Babel?

Indianapolis

#297715 May 25, 2013
She doesn't understand that many PC'ers don't approve of abortion but don't think they have the right to make that choice for anyone else.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you will figure it out. Just read back or wait. ITS sas really. I am against abortion. But some prople think that means,I have to hate alk PC people. Oh and that I am not a true Christian. Thats what started this last feud. But its been going on for years with all tge others. Lol Stick around
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297716 May 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Razz doesn't have time to hate everyone individually; she needs to bundle at least 2 or more of us together per post to save time.
<quoted text>
Well its efficient .but seriously hate seeing her bring such things on herself. Its depressing. And not the refection of Christ.

Hating the idea of abortion is one thing. Hating people people is another. Imo

And frankly only hurts the hater. It sears your soul and we shoukd pray to get rid of it. At keast that is how I read it. And I felt great hate for individuals who hurt my loved ones. It only ate at me. Im imperfect and forgiveness comes hard. Had to really ask help on it.

But to hate virtual strangers. Way too much effort
Again imo

GOTTA say though. Saw some really awful forums yesterday. They started out fine then totally went nuts. This place is really sane in comparison.

For what thats worth
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297717 May 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But God caused people not being able to get along. Remember the Tower of Babel?
Not exactly. But I get your drift. The powerful were enslaving others to build that tower. My guess is He wanted to disperse similar people's

He had told them to spread out and settle the earth. They werent.

They also wanted to reach heaven and proclaim themselves gods.

Guess He showed them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min nanoanomaly 1,130,079
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 19 min Fair Game 1,633
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr fadu singh 507
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Fight On 27,984
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Dave Nelson 231,016
loan needed (Dec '13) Thu Lillyvet 6
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Rama 201,197

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE