Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,313
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297710 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
My friend I believe God enjoys your voice as much as Pavarotti's!
Our relationship with Him and others is very important. Parents feel hurt when their children don't get along with each other or with them. It's most likely the same for God.
What a sweet thing to say.and I totally agree.

I know protestants dont listen to popes..but I really admire John Paul for his efforts at uniting us and trying to reconcile us with the Jews.

I wish more Catholics would listen. But then you cant go by people on forums. Most Catholics dont throw stones at me. Though one of them keeps encouraging me to "come home"
But she is,a good friend so its no biggie
And doesn't throw stones.

Well I and others enjoy your posts.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297711 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Such imagery! A fire and brimstone type I take it? I'm a dull pacifist but with God in my spirit also strong of will. Thanks for the heads-up! I'll start girding!
Have a peaceful day friend!
Lol you will figure it out. Just read back or wait. ITS sas really. I am against abortion. But some prople think that means,I have to hate alk PC people. Oh and that I am not a true Christian. Thats what started this last feud. But its been going on for years with all tge others. Lol Stick around

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#297712 May 25, 2013
Razz doesn't have time to hate everyone individually; she needs to bundle at least 2 or more of us together per post to save time.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..good and good morning to you also.
Can't figure out why my "identity " is so important to her. I find it sad and feel bad for her. I was angry at stuff she said. But now I just feel sad and pray for her. And her mind
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297713 May 25, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem silly. I remember hearing the proclamation that the Orthodox Church is the one true apostolic church. The Catholics claim that theirs is the original church. And on and on. It shouldn't make a difference, if all are Christians, right?
Exactly. It is all about the heart and relationship with our Lord. I truly believe this.

Now there are whack jobs eith cult s . Usually put their leader above God..

But generally speaking. Most of us believe in the Lord as spoken of in the New Testament.

Imo
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#297714 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
My friend I believe God enjoys your voice as much as Pavarotti's!
Our relationship with Him and others is very important. Parents feel hurt when their children don't get along with each other or with them. It's most likely the same for God.
But God caused people not being able to get along. Remember the Tower of Babel?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#297715 May 25, 2013
She doesn't understand that many PC'ers don't approve of abortion but don't think they have the right to make that choice for anyone else.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you will figure it out. Just read back or wait. ITS sas really. I am against abortion. But some prople think that means,I have to hate alk PC people. Oh and that I am not a true Christian. Thats what started this last feud. But its been going on for years with all tge others. Lol Stick around
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297716 May 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Razz doesn't have time to hate everyone individually; she needs to bundle at least 2 or more of us together per post to save time.
<quoted text>
Well its efficient .but seriously hate seeing her bring such things on herself. Its depressing. And not the refection of Christ.

Hating the idea of abortion is one thing. Hating people people is another. Imo

And frankly only hurts the hater. It sears your soul and we shoukd pray to get rid of it. At keast that is how I read it. And I felt great hate for individuals who hurt my loved ones. It only ate at me. Im imperfect and forgiveness comes hard. Had to really ask help on it.

But to hate virtual strangers. Way too much effort
Again imo

GOTTA say though. Saw some really awful forums yesterday. They started out fine then totally went nuts. This place is really sane in comparison.

For what thats worth
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297717 May 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But God caused people not being able to get along. Remember the Tower of Babel?
Not exactly. But I get your drift. The powerful were enslaving others to build that tower. My guess is He wanted to disperse similar people's

He had told them to spread out and settle the earth. They werent.

They also wanted to reach heaven and proclaim themselves gods.

Guess He showed them
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#297718 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knut, you are clearly your satan's suck buddy. You christ doesn't forgive when you lie incessently AFTER asking forgivness - then repeating the same bullshit for YEARS on end. You show NO shame, sorry or desire for repentance.
You spouting religion is as worthless as your buddy Fred Phelps doing it. You're both tools of your satan and fools to boot.
I disagree. Razz and Prince are quintessential Christians.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#297719 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly. But I get your drift. The powerful were enslaving others to build that tower. My guess is He wanted to disperse similar people's
He had told them to spread out and settle the earth. They werent.
They also wanted to reach heaven and proclaim themselves gods.
Guess He showed them
No. Read the Bible. God made separate languages so the builders could not communicate with each other.
But here is a block-buster for Razz and Prince.
"Pope Francis is getting a lot of attention for some inclusive remarks he made about atheists.

Atheists should be viewed as good people if they do good, the Pope claimed in his homily at Wednesday's mass in Rome, He argued that everyone is redeemed through good works, including non-believers.

The Pope quoted the Gospel of Mark, when Jesus' disciples were worried because people outside their religious circle were doing good. The disciples "were a little intolerant," the Pope said, in believing that "those who do not have the truth, cannot do good." "This was wrong," the Pope concluded."
Gtown71

United States

#297720 May 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>No. Read the Bible. God made separate languages so the builders could not communicate with each other.
"Pope Francis is getting a lot of attention for some inclusive remarks he made about atheists.
Atheists should be viewed as good people if they do good, the Pope claimed in his homily at Wednesday's mass in Rome, He argued that everyone is redeemed through good works, including non-believers.
The Pope quoted the Gospel of Mark, when Jesus' disciples were worried because people outside their religious circle were doing good. The disciples "were a little intolerant," the Pope said, in believing that "those who do not have the truth, cannot do good." "This was wrong," the Pope concluded."
You've answered many questions here.

The people was all together, with one mind frame, and was attempting to reach Heaven by "works", and this is what the catholic church teaches, plus now the pope is doing what the church is trying to do, which is try and say everyone can go to Heaven, if they are just "good".

People love this new way, since it shows Him as being tollerant.

Gods plan of salvation is by grace "not works "

If it is by works, then it is no longer grace, vise a versa

Salvation is plain and not complicated.
We are all sinners, never being able to be good enough.
God is Holy, perfect, and made a way, by comming to us,becouse we can never reach Him.

Religions complicate this, and adds their "list" of things we must do, when in reality we must do nothing, but accept what God says about us, and then accept His love offering to us.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297722 May 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>No. Read the Bible. God made separate languages so the builders could not communicate with each other.
Yeah he kind of rocked the world.

What do you think he will do ..considering how he was practicing before and how humble he is..what about all the riches the Church has amassed over the centuries. I loved that movie the Shoes of the Fisherman.

All the parishes the Church has allowed to close for lack of money..

All the schools and the poor.
Do you think St peter would have accepted a crown.

Just a thougt I had. The Church has given much to the poor.

But the men running it in the middle ages were tied big time to kings.
Selling indulgences!! The Inquistion. Men did that.

One reason we needed the Reformation. imo

Right now we should come together as John PAUL said . Agsin my opinion.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297723 May 25, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Walks with angels, your "friend" walks with demons. she hates real Christians and is a militant proabrtion lesbian pagan.
Hello. I don't know what a "militant proabortion lesbian pagan" actually is.

I hope your evening is pleasant.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297724 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sweet thing to say.and I totally agree.
I know protestants dont listen to popes..but I really admire John Paul for his efforts at uniting us and trying to reconcile us with the Jews.
I wish more Catholics would listen. But then you cant go by people on forums. Most Catholics dont throw stones at me. Though one of them keeps encouraging me to "come home"
But she is,a good friend so its no biggie
And doesn't throw stones.
Well I and others enjoy your posts.
I believe that God is God and it's simply our perception of who and what he is that differs.

Each child has a different kind of relationship with a parent. Different from his or her other siblings. So it is with us and God.

I'm enjoying your posts also!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297725 May 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. Razz and Prince are quintessential Christians.
Quintessential FAKE, WANNABE, BAD EXAMPLE Christians...
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297726 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Encouraging people to hate is serious business. Who here has the power to judge you? Nobody, that's who!
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297727 May 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But God caused people not being able to get along. Remember the Tower of Babel?
You go back to Genesis. This story is meant to explain how we came to have so many different languages. I think it's a story simply meant to explain a why question. Why do we not all speak the same language? Because God was divisive? No. I do love the Old Testament stories though!
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297728 May 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
A very wise insight too.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297729 May 25, 2013
Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone....

Let's remember why we have three days off....

http://www.christianpost.com/news/photo-of-ho...
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#297730 May 25, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Encouraging people to hate is serious business. Who here has the power to judge you? Nobody, that's who!
Exactly:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,208,268
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 min RiccardoFire 201,838
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 48 min truth-facts 4,988
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 53 min FLORIDA SWAMPER 29,313
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Uncle Sam 236,980
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Lora_14 4
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web