Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310005 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297673 May 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Watch ole rosey talk about the weather again while she reads your post. I notice you are a very nasty person, you really are a part of the Culture of Death. Wishing someone to take pills and die is very morbid and sick. Find some help while your at the garage sales. Maybe you will run into a shrink who will help you.
You get the posts that you've earned for yourself by being such an ugly, hatefilled, perverted, nasty-assed, pitiful excuse for a human being, Ratsass.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297674 May 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is stupid. Really shows you don't know too much about Christ, tell me what you think of posters who wish death on someone, who think that the unborn don't have a right to live, I would say that people who say these things are dark and full of evil, hey...wait I described you. Christ loves me, and I am not afraid, you are though you haven't clue , do you. There is nothing more evil than someone posting how women have the right to kill their unborn.
Obviously you are terrified. And I know why. It's because you KNOW that the way you talk to people is not how you, as a Christian, should. And why you harass Rose, is because she reminds you of that fact.

Worry about your own soul, according to your religion, it's in trouble.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297675 May 25, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the hateful, vile things you've said to others on here, I would say it's *YOU* that does not know too much about Christ. I can't imagine He would condone wishing diabolical rape on someones grandchildren and for that, you SHOULD be afraid. You're so quick to point out the words of others as if that completely negates your own behavior. People treat you exactly as you treat them... like shit. You completely reap what you sow.
This is a forum, get a life.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297676 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You caught me. Surprised she wasn't there already. Unless they already ignore her. Posted there a few years ago too.
,Christians an Catholics debating..actually thought she would like it. They actually use links for history!!
Sent you mail lost a link when I deleted account. And some other stuff.
Yes knit we email
Who cares? Catholics are Christians, in fact we are the first Christians. So you are not only a hypocrite but a bigot too.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297677 May 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are terrified. And I know why. It's because you KNOW that the way you talk to people is not how you, as a Christian, should. And why you harass Rose, is because she reminds you of that fact.
You have no idea on how a Christian should be, we act human because we are human . We are not some meek little creature, Go look up the Apostles. All of them kinda had a temper. rose is one of your ilk, never been pro life at all. She is a fake, this rose types and posts differently, I remember getting a headache trying to figure out what she said.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297678 May 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>This is a forum, get a life.
You're the one whining about how you're being treated. Grow up, you nasty POS.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297679 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you should take pills and die you lying sack of shit. I said take enough to OD, because it MIGHT shut your stupid ass up for awhile.
While I wouldn't give a damn if you died since I believe you to be a waste of skin and air, I dont WISH it on you or anyone else.
Stop harassing Rose for what ***I'M*** saying. You're a coward as well as stupid.
LOL, you just wished death on me again... I'm a waste of air and skin? Yeah your full of it that your eyes are even brown. Your such a good lil Jew aren't ya? Woudn't give a damn if I died? And lil ole rosey is by your side with a huge crush on you. You love it don't ya?
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297680 May 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No,my soul isn't in trouble, but yours, well....

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297681 May 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea on how a Christian should be, we act human because we are human . We are not some meek little creature, Go look up the Apostles. All of them kinda had a temper. rose is one of your ilk, never been pro life at all. She is a fake, this rose types and posts differently, I remember getting a headache trying to figure out what she said.
I know exactly what a good Christian acts like, and should be, because I've been surrounded by them my whole life. YOU are not one, you hypocrite.

Stop whining about being treated the same way you treat others, and grow up. If it's too much for you, you could always leave, no one is holding you here.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297682 May 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>No,my soul isn't in trouble, but yours, well....
Sorry, but no, you're wrong. And furthermore, you know it deep inside, which is why you're always going on about others' religious beliefs, and saying nasty vile things about others.

And now you want to whine just because they treat you like you've treated them. Tough shit, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, no one is holding you here. It's that simple.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297683 May 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what a good Christian acts like, and should be, because I've been surrounded by them my whole life. YOU are not one, you hypocrite.
Stop whining about being treated the same way you treat others, and grow up. If it's too much for you, you could always leave, no one is holding you here.
Grow up, your conscience is bothering you a lot lately. If you knew what a good Christian is, why are you a pagan?
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297684 May 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but no, you're wrong. And furthermore, you know it deep inside, which is why you're always going on about others' religious beliefs, and saying nasty vile things about others.
And now you want to whine just because they treat you like you've treated them. Tough shit, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, no one is holding you here. It's that simple.
You should heed your own words.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297685 May 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up, your conscience is bothering you a lot lately. If you knew what a good Christian is, why are you a pagan?
You're the one whining.

My conscience is just fine. Yours is bothering you, obviously.

I do know what a good Christian is. I've been surrounded by them all my life. That doesn't mean I have to BE one, though.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297686 May 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You should heed your own words.
I'm not the one whining like a spoiled rotten brat about how others are treating me. That would be YOU.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297687 May 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? Catholics are Christians, in fact we are the first Christians. So you are not only a hypocrite but a bigot too.
I know Catholics are Christians. Should d have said Catholic and other Christians.

I honestly thought you would like that site. Lot of debating about what a true Christian is. History of y
The RED. Board started years ago. How the Vatican says RCC is the one true Church

Thing is Pope John Paul in his sermon didn't feel that way.
He is a saint imo

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#297688 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its no problem. I created that email years ago JUST for the purpose of being able to give it out on Topix. I've never had a single nasty mail, or an unwanted one for that matter.
And besides, Rose and Pups (among a number of others) aren't REALLY that weird!
But I certainly appreciate the concern!! <<hugs>>
And John, really, are you SHOCKED by the Knut? Really? <<grin>>
Hiya "Foo!"

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner; reality has this most unfortunate and, I might say, rather "irritating" way of intervening...
Understand completely about the "general" email address used for public purposes.
Am I "shocked" by "Knit's" antics?
Of course not, though I thought an "overt" reminder was due...hence my post "chiding" her...

BTW, I've never thought that "Pup-C," and now "Rose," were terribly weird; a defect to be sure, but nothing that can't be remedied, but I suppose we'll just have to "sally forth!"

Good to "see" you again my friend!

;P

JK.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297689 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The main rules are this..Love God. LOve your neighbor (defined by Jesus as other people even those you dont agree with)
:) the rest is religion and rituals. imo
You're speaking of The Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I think if everyone followed that rule the Commandments would be very easy to follow.

I enjoy some of the rituals. I go to Mass and enjoy the Readings and the homilies. I also enjoy the fellowship.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#297690 May 25, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting as to where I said a thing about hate in my post.
What a windbag.
Good morning!

If you are indeed "La," all I can say is that you have been missed my friend...

Welcome back!
:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297691 May 25, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya "Foo!"
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner; reality has this most unfortunate and, I might say, rather "irritating" way of intervening...
Understand completely about the "general" email address used for public purposes.
Am I "shocked" by "Knit's" antics?
Of course not, though I thought an "overt" reminder was due...hence my post "chiding" her...
BTW, I've never thought that "Pup-C," and now "Rose," were terribly weird; a defect to be sure, but nothing that can't be remedied, but I suppose we'll just have to "sally forth!"
Good to "see" you again my friend!
;P
JK.
Lol thanks on the not too weird. Hubby might disagree.

But just to be clear.. I am not pup c..not sure from your post if you knew that. It's Razz thinks so am not me..just checking.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297692 May 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Applause to both of you. Brava!
Hello. Thank you for the compliment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 240,012
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,236,483
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 26 min LonePalm 5,755
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr stewart scott 29,781
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) May 29 tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 29 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web