Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
279,561 - 279,580 of 305,396 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose we Christians are praying for you. The Christian hating pagans won't do that as they don't believe in God.
Well thank you PRince. God bless you also.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it wasn't mine to show. I am not that poster.
That poster is a troll. They are just here to insult and pick at people, that's all.
Oh I know that it wasn't you. I was joking . He seems afraid of them though.

Have no idea how it started but pretty sure it was a poster not signed in.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know that it wasn't you. I was joking . He seems afraid of them though.
Have no idea how it started but pretty sure it was a poster not signed in.
It was the poster Bit O Honey, which OBVIOUSLY, since the letters bit are there it MUST be me! </sarcasm>

As for it being my turn, it has been from Knit and Pray for the last six years, at least. Her very first post to me was nasty and harassing. I hadn't even posted to her. She kept it up for days, and I finally reported her for it. So, I'm used to it :)

I do notice she's using a new screen name. I'm guessing her harassment of you got her other one banned. It's not the first time that's happened to her.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are owned and dominated by your irrational beliefs. Let us know when you're capable of keeping an open mind.
What do you suggest?
I was a fairly regular joe, but had much hate in my heart toward anything "god " related.
I felt cheated in life, and held alot of resentment .

As life went on, and I lost sooo many of my family members, I vowed not to love anyone, but the problem there was I was married, but even began to seperate my self from her. This may or may not have lead to my affair, but all I know is I found myself sick of my life the way it was, and knew not how to fix it.

The night God woke me up, He made it very clear who He was. I had no idea what had happened to me, but all I know is my life was completely changed. I was spirit lead to go to a christian church, and read a bible, so yes I'm sold out on God, and there is no way the God of the bible, and the other 3000 or so gods are the same.

The night this God woke me up, and as I tried to bargain with Him, there came a point, where He clearly let me know, that I was about to make a desicion to do what He wanted or I was about to go to Hell.

Either I would've died that night, of a heart attack or whatever, and went to Hell, or God would've never dealt with me again, and when I did die -I would go to Hell. So, that's how I know hell is real.

You and all on here may worship whomever, or whatever you wish. I do respect your right to do so, but can only warn, that I BELIEVE you make a grave mistake. I m o
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the poster Bit O Honey, which OBVIOUSLY, since the letters bit are there it MUST be me! </sarcasm>
As for it being my turn, it has been from Knit and Pray for the last six years, at least. Her very first post to me was nasty and harassing. I hadn't even posted to her. She kept it up for days, and I finally reported her for it. So, I'm used to it :)
I do notice she's using a new screen name. I'm guessing her harassment of you got her other one banned. It's not the first time that's happened to her.
Bit o honey 's posts are the same as what you poast, the wording everything reeks of Bitner. Another thing, your making too big of a fuss , if it weren't you you wouldn't be making a fuss at all over it.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

whoops post.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Bit o honey 's posts are the same as what you poast, the wording everything reeks of Bitner. Another thing, your making too big of a fuss , if it weren't you you wouldn't be making a fuss at all over it.
I'm not making a fuss. You are. I'm simply telling you that I'm not that poster. And no, what they post is not the same as what I post, and not even the wording is the same. You're just unobservant.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Bit o honey 's posts are the same as what you poast, the wording everything reeks of Bitner. Another thing, your making too big of a fuss , if it weren't you you wouldn't be making a fuss at all over it.
exactly. if someone asks her how the weather is she screams that she's not that poster. it's hilarious.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. if someone asks her how the weather is she screams that she's not that poster. it's hilarious.
Oh yeah!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm correcting you, no more. Hardly "screaming", but we all know you're not interested in facts, Troll. And as for the poster you're talking to, she's an admitted liar.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
worships stupidity wrote...
"i never said that mixing up a colon and semi colon was a debacle."
"i said what "she did" was a debacle..."
that is correct.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"bit-o-stupid, no matter who she really is, will never live down the colon/semi colon debacle."
It clearly reads: "the colon/semi colon debacle"
exactly. and what it clearly does "not" read is that i said mixing up a colon and a semi colon was a debacle.

what she did was a lot more than just mix up a colon and a semi colon. and what she did i termed the "colon/semi colon debacle".

i absolutely never said simply "mixing up a colon and a semi colon was a debacle."

you lied.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

You and razz are such perfect examples of christianity that it gets confusing. Where does jesus say to be obnoxious, hateful, and judgmental? Does your bible come from the KKK?

I have known diabolists who are far nicer than you.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right but she will never admit it. She still denies being a proabortion pagan. They hate real Christians because they hate Christianity. they like their Christians subdued and willing to accept that the Lord is not the Savior and that their rocks and Harry Potter movies are gods too.
They are united in their hatred of Christianity and their desire to promote abortions on demand. They hate normal families because they hate themselves. They are all damaged and angry former Christians that are unable to cleanse their souls of Satan's touch.
Keep the "real" Faith!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You pagans really hate a REAL family that loves children and doesn't see them as inconveniences to their tennis game.
Your comments sum up the hatred you proabortion pagans have for normal families. Your militant anti-family anti-child agenda is al you have. That and your hatred of real Christians.
Here's the post you replied to, dear:

"Rally round the Duggars, too....unless there's going to be a discussion about them deliberately trying to get Linda pregnant again, knowing she's more likely to miscarry than not....
(Oh, wait, nobody gets pregnant just in order to kill...
er...
well...)
Oh man, I should really make some more popcorn..."

Now. Kindly add up the number of times the word 'hate' occurs in my post, and then tally the number of times the word 'hate' occurs in your own.

I think you'll find the shoe is on the other foot.

Wash your feet.
(I'm not doing it for you - especially not with my hair - so don't go getting any of your pervy ideas...'k?)

:)
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You and razz are such perfect examples of christianity that it gets confusing. Where does jesus say to be obnoxious, hateful, and judgmental? Does your bible come from the KKK?
I have known diabolists who are far nicer than you.
<quoted text>
You are wrong AGAIN! YOU and your ilk are more like the KKK than anyone else.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not.
Revelation 21:8
New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practise magic arts, the idolaters and all liars they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Kirk cameron is a petulant child who actually sulks if people he debates contradict him. He even managed to get a co-star on "growing pains" to be fired because she did something in her own life that he thought was sinful. Where's the christianity in that?

The "good test" is only applicable to christians, and even then is open to interpretation. Many protestants believe catholics worship idols, but they don't.

Respecting christians rarely has anything to do with their faith; it's usually their insistence that THEY are right and the laws should reflect THEIR beliefs.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew they weren't hairy christmas, and that they are usualy nice people, that believe in chanting over and over. I watched a deal called "The way of the master " with kirk cameron, and the austrailian guy named Ray comfort. They witnessed to some of those guys in a park, as you know if you've ever watched them, or perhaps you will check them out?
You may remember kirk cameron from growing pains?
To me, he's now one of the best examples of an evangalist christian.
They also give people the "good test", which I think all people should take. Folks like aka could benifeit from such a test.
I'm just trying to show how we cannot all be right, either this god is the right god, or that god is.
Any other look at religion, is done only through the eyes of those who see god as "however you wish to believe", since all religions are manmade, and only good for earth.
I say there is a real God, that is here for any now and forever.
Plus cpeter, I could be as sweet as sugar, but many would never respect Christians.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practise magic arts, the idolaters and all liars they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote pretty good stuff too. It's way more interesting...

You should probably read something other than the Bible once in a while, but seeing as how you don't understand it, either, that's gonna be one more in a long list of exercises in futility....

Carry on, windbag.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Actually, "We were /are willingly sinnful, each and every one of us. We all said I'll do it my way!!" just reiterates what I said. Your god supposedly gave people free will, but punishes them for using it.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
True christisnity teaches how you /we were worth sooo much to God, that His only begotten Son came to die for you -we.
We were /are willingly sinnful, each and every one of us. We all said I'll do it my way!!
God payed tbe price for what we owed.
Its one person making a desicion for themselves.
We broke it, God bought it, we just must accept that He bought it. The payments tbere waiting for us to accept.
How hard is that,?? Very hard for the human mind.
Your last phrase or two has nothing NOTHING to do with God, only religion, and man knowing saved by grace is hard to grasp, so they put others under bondage of rules to keep "in order to ", and they are very very good at what they do. Tbey sell their way to the very elite, and it is easy for me to see, if tbey can fool real christians, then the lost has little chance to non, comming uo, when the anti christ sets up here on earth. He will sweep them off their feet.:(

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 21:8
Again, I know this is what you believe. Doesn't make it so. The bible is just a book, the various parts of which were written by men. No more, no less.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Really? We're not trying to take away peoples' rights--that's your side's penchant.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong AGAIN! YOU and your ilk are more like the KKK than anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,096,504
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 min PEE PEE PETE 26,975
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristINSANITY is... 225,708
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••