Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311621 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297343 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, yea it is.
No you stupid thing, its not.

Topix Terms of Service - FIRST line:

"Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you."

"DISCUSS WHAT YOU WANT"

Now piss off you old crone.

Location hidden

#297344 May 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
I think every other poster on this forum should report razz for every post it's ever posted that had nothing to do with abortion.
There must be at least 200 of them on this thread.
I'll go first.
GTMA!
Gtown71

United States

#297345 May 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you aren't buying into THAT crap, at least....
For the record, there were a lot of folks in Oklahoma, that pointed out Hurricane Sandy happened during the re-election of Obama as President, and hurled imprecations of THAT being God's opinion on the matter, too.
Takes all kinds to make a world....
That's funny, and goes on alot.

People get emotionaly charged, but take things in a wrong direction. Kinda like the newtown shooting, yes it was horrible, but God didn't plan it to happen becouse they took prayer out of school.:)

And we seen many people get emotionaly charged and want guns banned?!?!?

Even saying stupid stuff, like all one needs is a shotgun, with no more than 5 shots?!?!?

I have a shotgun, that would've done the same damage with only five shots.

It does take all kinds, I've had people come up to me, while I was an active deacon, and preaching "not pastoring " and tell me "God came to me, AND TOLD ME TO TELL YOU ", then begin a gossip session about a certain person. Lol
I payed little attention, or if they pushed it, I would tell them, if God wants me to know or do something, He will tell me directly :)

Location hidden

#297346 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>If you are pro life, well why not tell foo and the others that they are wrong? Why do you go after the pro life posters?
Why should she "go after" anyone. She's actually a wonderful example of her faith, unlike you, who is only a good example for Satanism.
Hmmm? I haven't seen you go after Foo or others for being rude and calling me and others filthy names now. this is why people think your a ringer.
ROFLMAO! Nobody think's shes a 'ringer' you moron, that's YOUR stupidity and YOURS ALONE.

Nobody's calling you 'filthy names', calling you a moron or a dumb bitch is simply FACT. If you dont like it, its just more of your usual tough shit moments. Get over it or move on.

Location hidden

#297347 May 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported.
ROFLMAO I love you NAP! I"m doing the same!

Location hidden

#297348 May 22, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest every one of us report EVERY post of hers, just for shits and giggles.
ROFLMAO!!! Apparently there's quite a few GTMA's tonight!

Location hidden

#297349 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww poor Bitner , conscience bothering you? Abortion destroys God's Image.
LOL That's NOT Bitner you stupid jackwit.

Location hidden

#297350 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>So, what about those women who repent after having an abortion? God forgives them, you must not, because you called it an ireversable act. Many women who have had abortion confess and repent and are much more happy knowing God forgave them. I am sure the child aborted meets his or her mother and forgives her for aborting . The devil tricks many people, like all the pro aborts on this forum. Standing up and saying they are wrong is putting yourself in harms way to be persecuted. One has to have guts to do that. Do you have what it takes? After all, we ARE in a Spiritual War.
Now I'm reporting your stupid ass for harassing Rose for no good reason, other than because you're a miserable bitch.

Location hidden

#297351 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>RVW will be overturned, what the heck... Aren't you supposed to be pro life? Where is your faith in God in overturning RVW?
Damn, G-d's on the Supreme Court? Whoda thunk it?

Now that you mention it tho, Ruth Bader Ginsburg with a cigar COULD resemble George Burns..... if you squint .... and turn sideways.......
Gtown71

United States

#297352 May 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is continual. Runs on a continuum. A live sperm and a live egg join. If it implants in the uterus, it's a pregnancy. If it doesn't, it's a period.
Yes, BUT sperm is only sperm on its own. The egg same thing. Yet when the two combine, and is placed in the womb, it now is a New,unique life, is it not? It to will die, either in the womb or 90 years after leaving the womb, but having it destroyed while it is in the womb, is UnGodly, and or Un natural, is it not one or the other, or both? Imo
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297353 May 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should she "go after" anyone. She's actually a wonderful example of her faith, unlike you, who is only a good example for Satanism.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Nobody think's shes a 'ringer' you moron, that's YOUR stupidity and YOURS ALONE.
Nobody's calling you 'filthy names', calling you a moron or a dumb bitch is simply FACT. If you dont like it, its just more of your usual tough shit moments. Get over it or move on.
Well as you can see we had a great day here. She has a real thing for me and thinks we 're in love. So she says.
Anyway I'm not gonna,post to her anymore. so now that makes 3 .
Though I may be tempted.

Did you see my post on the strings. Reading that book got to the string part. They are all over Miami Beach.

Sent emails from New address. You can tell by the name it's me.

Location hidden

#297354 May 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you aren't buying into THAT crap, at least....
For the record, there were a lot of folks in Oklahoma, that pointed out Hurricane Sandy happened during the re-election of Obama as President, and hurled imprecations of THAT being God's opinion on the matter, too.
Takes all kinds to make a world....
Hell, back during Katrina, Knutbar herself claimed it was because of gays.

Location hidden

#297355 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The pendulum is swinging our way.
Maybe, but you kept jumping in its way, and its knocked you in your head so many times, its rattled that brain cell of yours right down your moronic gullet.

Location hidden

#297356 May 22, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is you are analyzing the concept of prayers answered vs. prayers unanswered from the perspective of a mortal who can't possibly comprehend or fathom the reason or method behind a divine being's choices. I don't claim to be able to understand either but let's speculate and say that the possibility exists that the loss of a child, while tragic, caused a parent to develop character, strength and will to become and accomplish great things and impact thousands of subsequent lives that he/she may otherwise have not. Or maybe one of more of those children would grow up to be a serial killer, or maybe grow up to be the doctor who saved a potential serial killer or terrorist and thereby allowing the for the deaths of thousands. Things that you would have condemned an omnipotent being for had he known and still allowed to happen. Bottom line is none of knows and it is pure folly to even think that we do understand or could ever comprehend why some prayers are answered and some are not.
You sound like a bitter and extremely cynical person and frankly from an intelligence standpoint, quite shallow.
Where do you idiots come from anyway??@@ I mean seriously, is there a club or a chain letter you twits send around to spam random boards with this meaningless crap?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297357 May 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, back during Katrina, Knutbar herself claimed it was because of gays.
I heard that referred to before. That is just plain stupid.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#297358 May 22, 2013
ha ha ah

Location hidden

#297359 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>

Sent emails from New address. You can tell by the name it's me.
Okiedoke, I'll go check in a minute, then going to sleep!

G'nite all!!
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#297360 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree on the state's rights. And I think the state's try with restriction such as parental notification barring incest. And on viability issues. But on something so nation changing it should have been something we all had a say in..IMO
I still think the numbers way too high for this day and age of contraception . And I feel it lets men off the hook and is just nit what most if us thought would come of the women's rights movement.
And yes I believe this child in the womb is a child of God as much as the mom given to her for safe keeping
I believe they a 're with God now
Personally for me it's such an irreversible act..I think it harms women in the long run. She is ending the life her own offspring. some women never recover from that. Some do.
We should have had a say in this with votes
"But on something so nation changing it should have been something we all had a say in..IMO"

Yet that is exactly what Roe v Wade does; one pregnant woman at a time determines (has her say in) the outcome of her own pregnancy. Since there are about 4M live births a year over 800K annual abortions, it's apparent the majority of pregnant women choose to remain pregnant.

Your above sentence can be taken another way, too. It can be read that you'd have wanted the public (the nosy parkers of the neighborhoods) to determine other women's pregnancies. You'd have wanted the states to determine other women's pregnancies. Which is what they were doing prior to Roe v Wade after criminalizing it in the 1800s.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#297361 May 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, BUT sperm is only sperm on its own. The egg same thing. Yet when the two combine, and is placed in the womb, it now is a New,unique life, is it not? It to will die, either in the womb or 90 years after leaving the womb, but having it destroyed while it is in the womb, is UnGodly, and or Un natural, is it not one or the other, or both? Imo
What? If a fertilized egg implants, it's a pregnancy. You know, the medical condition the woman endures throughout gestation? If the fetus makes it through delivery, he/she's a newborn. I'm too tired to try to decipher the rest of your words. Sorry.
Gtown71

United States

#297362 May 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you idiots come from anyway??@@ I mean seriously, is there a club or a chain letter you twits send around to spam random boards with this meaningless crap?
I thought what he wrote was pretty good, and true. I don't get a chain letter though :)

Lol -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Megan 1,418,762
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr BFL 32,329
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 13 hr Earthling-1 10,065
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Thu Eagle 12 256,555
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web