Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309947 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#297266 May 22, 2013
Plus, I geuss medical experts claim abortion doesn't kill life either? Even though a beating heart is stopped? I geuss the heart was dead, just beating? Very sad :(
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297267 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much. I was asking because I had no idea what happens for that reporting.
You can't post? You can't use your name?
I imagine everyone has been talking all day on the tornado. I really think this woman hates me.
Very strange. Thanks again
If you are pro life, well why not tell foo and the others that they are wrong? Why do you go after the pro life posters? Hmmm? I haven't seen you go after Foo or others for being rude and calling me and others filthy names now. this is why people think your a ringer.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297268 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you get a lot of emails from weirdos! How stupid of you to put your email on here.
Reported.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297269 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Why the heck would i want to send her anything? I'm not stupid and I have no interest in sending her email there are wackos out there, you must know that they will come after you, don'tcha? and by the way,, the real rosesz didn't spell very many words correctly, she tried but must have M.S. or something. I used to get a headache trying to read her posts.
Reported.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297270 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Great post! So truthful!
Reported.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297271 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I gave your email to the Wesbtoro baptist church, they say you think like them and want to get to know you. I knew you had more in common with nazis and low life bottom suckers like them.
Reported. Twice -once for off-topic, and once for general nastiness

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297272 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>God has unconditional love for you I would say that is more compassionate than you will ever know.
Reported.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297273 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> No, you are wrong, Christ is not petty or a tyrant, Christ is all about love. Study the Catechism of the Catholic Church, you will find this out .
Reported.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297274 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>We need to thank God for giving us the knowledge to have Doppler Radar or more would have perished.
Reported.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297275 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, yea it is.
Reported.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297276 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>If you are pro life, well why not tell foo and the others that they are wrong? Why do you go after the pro life posters? Hmmm? I haven't seen you go after Foo or others for being rude and calling me and others filthy names now. this is why people think your a ringer.
Reported.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297278 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. Just saying they all said on THAT program they prayed.
Did Gwd give inspiration to use the bathrooms. I can believe He might have. DID He help anyone. PERSONALLY I believe He did. And not asking anyone to agree. Even if only their belief helped them ..they all said they prayed. As I did in storms. BIG time. But that did not stop me from putting up shutters!!
But those people did help themselves. And the ones I saw..instead of crying and cursing were obviously survivors. And they thanked the God they believe on that things were not worse.
And I an thankful at least on this program the news reporters were not interviewing the parents of the victims. Maybe the lady on that. Other shows who didn't think to help the old lady was out looking for them.who knows but NBC showed a lot of class in this story.
I hate when they run after people who are suffering to get a story like what I saw after Katrina.(Nit giving them water and such..at least on camera) I have seen them ask like murder victims families..which we see a lot here. How do you feel about your wife..etc getting shot down in broad daylight. Makes me want to yell at reporters!!
Anyway I still have those people in Moore in my prayers.
Rosesz, they are giving the people what the people want. On the other hand, there are news venues, such as PBS, NPR, some Christian networks, and others that don't pander to that sector of the public. There are a ton of news sources.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297279 May 22, 2013
I've done my bit.....for tonight anyway.

:)

Atrisco Village

#297280 May 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Not staying on topic is not a reportable offense, Rose. If it was one, these forums would have been shut down long ago.........
Don't worry about it.
I had fritatta and mixed greens for lunch.

Report me :-)

Atrisco Village

#297281 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Not a subject of discussion here, on an abortion forum, go find the thread about the tornado.
We will all post what we want, where we want, when we want, just like you do. You're bring sillier than usual.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297282 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>If you are pro life, well why not tell foo and the others that they are wrong? Why do you go after the pro life posters? Hmmm? I haven't seen you go after Foo or others for being rude and calling me and others filthy names now. this is why people think your a ringer.
First off. I have told foo..burner. Katie..playa..And many others that I believe that taking the life of her offspring is wrong for a mother to do. I Said it years ago in many ways. I say it now in many posts.
I have compassion for a woman with,an unwanted pregnancy. I feel and believe an abortion ends a human life. I personally believe further that this is not only a poor choice for the baby but also for the woman.

Having said that the posters you dislike are not rude to me. You have been actually. The other 2 that have been I just won't reply to.

Since I thought that you were actually sincere. I WAS ONLY TRYING to point out to you..you say you love God and are a sincere Christian that maybe if you used a more Christian attitude when posting you would reflect your Savior Better. I have seen you say mean things that can possibly reflect badly on YOUR FAITH. I don't und e strand why you can't see that.

ITS distressing to see mean posts from anyone..But to get personally insulting in God's name is abominable.

If you get your jollies focussing on me go to it. For the moment I will no longer answer your posts..as I now question your sincerity

Basically you are painting a poor picture if faith. IMO.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297283 May 22, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I had fritatta and mixed greens for lunch.
Report me :-)
Haven't had one of those in years
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#297284 May 22, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! You're such a hypocrite! You have no qualms about tossing insults at people or posting links claiming such pics are of certain people on here, NONE of which have anything to do with the topic of abortion, and you have the nerve to post this nonsense? You're nuttier than squirrel shit.
I suggest every one of us report EVERY post of hers, just for shits and giggles.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#297285 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
And unbrilliant chicko, yes atheists can be saved, just asking Christ for forgiveness. God loves everyone , even atheists. God 's love starts before conception , God formed you and you are for dstroying God's Image by aborting a child of God.
And you are being reported for not being on topic. And for anything else I can think of. Lets see who get's banned first.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#297286 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, yea it is.
And you are being reported for not being on topic.

BTW, no it is not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Igor Trip 239,361
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Incognito4Ever 1,234,296
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Hector Valente 201,810
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr TerryE 5,633
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed tom wingo 29,767
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 May 24 Jeff 1
More from around the web