Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 320262 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#297310 May 22, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>And you are being reported for not being on topic. And because you're an idiot.
Lol, that's ok, report away, if I got what I truly deserved I'd be dead and in Hell, but just glad to be here :)
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297311 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree on the state's rights. And I think the state's try with restriction such as parental notification barring incest. And on viability issues. But on something so nation changing it should have been something we all had a say in..IMO
I still think the numbers way too high for this day and age of contraception . And I feel it lets men off the hook and is just nit what most if us thought would come of the women's rights movement.
And yes I believe this child in the womb is a child of God as much as the mom given to her for safe keeping
I believe they a 're with God now
Personally for me it's such an irreversible act..I think it harms women in the long run. She is ending the life her own offspring. some women never recover from that. Some do.
We should have had a say in this with votes
So, what about those women who repent after having an abortion? God forgives them, you must not, because you called it an ireversable act. Many women who have had abortion confess and repent and are much more happy knowing God forgave them. I am sure the child aborted meets his or her mother and forgives her for aborting . The devil tricks many people, like all the pro aborts on this forum. Standing up and saying they are wrong is putting yourself in harms way to be persecuted. One has to have guts to do that. Do you have what it takes? After all, we ARE in a Spiritual War.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297312 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one that I heard ever said they would OVERTURN Roe.
They know it won't happen
And yes it is a political issue. Most pols are finding out I think that while a lot if people are for abortion rights. They favor restrictions
The ones I have heard on the PC side keep saying they want it rare
I don't trust most of them on either side.
To have that recent testimony about letting born babies die if the mother wishes is a sad comment on how far things have gone.
RVW will be overturned, what the heck... Aren't you supposed to be pro life? Where is your faith in God in overturning RVW?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297313 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
I mean, rosey, they hate God and what God stands for and you never say they are wrong.
Reported.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297314 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text><snipped> yet you never say anything to Foo who used filthy words to describe pro life posters. Or to bit o honey who called me a filthy name, yet you never post and say they are wrong, why is that dear? Hmm?
The reason no one defends you, and that includes many PL folks as Rose isn't the only PL person on here, is because you're indefensible. You call people names, you post links to idiotic pictures claiming they're certain posters on here, you've said ugly things involving demon rape about someones grandchildren, you're a judgmental hypocrite and you really can't figure out why no one comes to your defense? You're just reaping what you sow.

Quite honestly, I totally understand why PL folks don't speak up on your behalf. Your behavior is detrimental to the cause. Normal, decent PL folks don't want to be associated, nor lumped in, with your shenanigans.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297315 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww poor baby, I never used God's name in vain , yet you never say anything to Foo who used filthy words to describe pro life posters. Or to bit o honey who called me a filthy name, yet you never post and say they are wrong, why is that dear? Hmm?
Reported. You didn't use the word 'abortion' even once.

You're slipping, Pig.
Gtown71

United States

#297316 May 22, 2013
Sign2America wrote:
TORNADO slams OK.= DAY AFTER Gay Parade
http://youtu.be/LI4ja46ZEoc
Yes!!! God showed them thar gays, by killing kids and straight adults!

I remember hearing a preacher preach, after Katrina hit new orleans, and said "them fags may have a parade, but they will be wearing scuba gear! "

Like I've said, this kinda preaching draws a crowd, but there is No basis to it.

God did not allow that tornado, becouse they had a gay parade.

Don't you think He would be able to have a tornado hit a day before, on the street the parade was on?
this is stupid and wrong.

They may live in sin, but so do many many others. All do in fact, but many are married more than once, and they didn't divorce their others for biblical reasons, so they to live in adultery, but nothing said about them.

Thank God for His grace and mercy, and He being the ultimate judge.

It is clear we are not all able to do so, but hey great story to get folks attention.

Katrina started brewing the very day bush and friends talked Isreal into giving up gaza strip, if any are curious?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#297317 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww poor baby, I never used God's name in vain , yet you never say anything to Foo who used filthy words to describe pro life posters. Or to bit o honey who called me a filthy name, yet you never post and say they are wrong, why is that dear? Hmm?
And you are being reported for not being on topic. Why do you whine so much?

We KNOW you're jealous of Rose, but you stalking her like this is bordering on sick.

Stop whining so much. Its quite boring.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#297318 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>RVW will be overturned, what the heck... Aren't you supposed to be pro life? Where is your faith in God in overturning RVW?
God dosent overturn laws idiot.

Why are you stalking her?

You're being reported.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#297319 May 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Katrina started brewing the very day bush and friends talked Isreal into giving up gaza strip, if any are curious?
Israel didn't give up the Gaza strip fool.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297320 May 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!! God showed them thar gays, by killing kids and straight adults!
Glad to see you aren't buying into THAT crap, at least....

For the record, there were a lot of folks in Oklahoma, that pointed out Hurricane Sandy happened during the re-election of Obama as President, and hurled imprecations of THAT being God's opinion on the matter, too.

Takes all kinds to make a world....
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297321 May 22, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason no one defends you, and that includes many PL folks as Rose isn't the only PL person on here, is because you're indefensible. You call people names, you post links to idiotic pictures claiming they're certain posters on here, you've said ugly things involving demon rape about someones grandchildren, you're a judgmental hypocrite and you really can't figure out why no one comes to your defense? You're just reaping what you sow.
Quite honestly, I totally understand why PL folks don't speak up on your behalf. Your behavior is detrimental to the cause. Normal, decent PL folks don't want to be associated, nor lumped in, with your shenanigans.
Aww. and you have done all that. your conscience is bothering you. there are hardly any pro life posters on here is because we have lives unlike you . we work and raise our families we can't be on as much as you or any other culture of death supporter. Go out and get fresh air and walk a little. Honey, you judge just as much as anyone else. You just judged me, go find a hobby or maybe better yet.... go find your kid and take care of him or her. Another thing, it gets really boring reading rosey post to foo, its like they are in love or something. So , when you post about abortion and you support it, you go against everything God stands for.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297322 May 22, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, don't pay any attention to her. EVERYONE, regardless if they're PL or PC, has talked off topic about assorted things on this thread. That's what normal folk do as it builds camaraderie. Knit has done it herself on many occasions. In fact, she's spoken about how she knits baby buntings and donates them to her local hospital for the newborns. The only reason she's acting a fool is because, for some ungodly reason, she revels in being a miserable bastard.
Yeah as I said I shouldn't have tried pointing out the obvious. And I know she is ticked on the history of the church.

She disliked anyone not Catholic. Which her popes both John Paul and Francis is not what God wants. Oh well.

Thanks again.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297324 May 22, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
God dosent overturn laws idiot.
Why are you stalking her?
You're being reported.
we have faith in God bitner, your mom should have taught you that. God can do anything God wants. We peray to God to overturn RVW . Things are happening in the govt right now, wee are finding out pp is dirty , we are finding out there are more Gosnells out there. The pendulum is swinging our way.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#297325 May 22, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If you make comments about prayers being answered (which you implied) you must expect to be asked to comment about the prayers that weren't answered. I'll bet you $1000 that many, if not most of the loved ones of those who died are "prayerful people," and prayed damn hard for their survival, also.
The problem is you are analyzing the concept of prayers answered vs. prayers unanswered from the perspective of a mortal who can't possibly comprehend or fathom the reason or method behind a divine being's choices. I don't claim to be able to understand either but let's speculate and say that the possibility exists that the loss of a child, while tragic, caused a parent to develop character, strength and will to become and accomplish great things and impact thousands of subsequent lives that he/she may otherwise have not. Or maybe one of more of those children would grow up to be a serial killer, or maybe grow up to be the doctor who saved a potential serial killer or terrorist and thereby allowing the for the deaths of thousands. Things that you would have condemned an omnipotent being for had he known and still allowed to happen. Bottom line is none of knows and it is pure folly to even think that we do understand or could ever comprehend why some prayers are answered and some are not.
You sound like a bitter and extremely cynical person and frankly from an intelligence standpoint, quite shallow.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297326 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Aww. and you have done all that. your conscience is bothering you.
ROFLMAO!! The likes of you is hardly enough to stir my conscience.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>
there are hardly any pro life posters on here is because we have lives unlike you . we work and raise our families we can't be on as much as you or any other culture of death supporter. Go out and get fresh air and walk a little.
I find it rather hilarious, albeit very hypocritical, that you speak of having a life and suggest that I get one when you post on here just as much as anyone else and you've spent the last few hours making like a hemorrhoid by being all up Roses ass. So where's *your* life, job and family?
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you judge just as much as anyone else. You just judged me, go find a hobby or maybe better yet.... go find your kid and take care of him or her.
You just love playing the victim, don't you? Don't dish what you can't take. As far as my kid goes, he's 18, going on 19, he's well taken care of and he's at work. Damn proud of that boy.

Speaking of children, where are yours? Shouldn't you be spending your precious time with them instead of dicking off on here? And you wonder why I point out your hypocrisy.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing, it gets really boring reading rosey post to foo, its like they are in love or something. So , when you post about abortion and you support it, you go against everything God stands for.
You're so bored with it that you can't help yourself to constantly post about it. I'm sure your keyboard is equipped with a scroll bar so you can scroll past their posts and if that isn't suffice, feel free to click on the "X" on the right hand corner of your browser.

And quit speaking on Gods behalf. Unless He personally came down and told you how He feels about abortion, you do NOT know how God feels about it.

By the way, you've been making a lot of OFF TOPIC posts, you hypocritical little minx. As if the Topix mods were going to take your unregistered, hypocritical reporting seriously anyways. Dolce Gesu Bambino.
Kunter is nuts

Brookfield, CT

#297327 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>So, what about those women who repent after having an abortion? God forgives them, you must not, because you called it an ireversable act. Many women who have had abortion confess and repent and are much more happy knowing God forgave them. I am sure the child aborted meets his or her mother and forgives her for aborting . The devil tricks many people, like all the pro aborts on this forum. Standing up and saying they are wrong is putting yourself in harms way to be persecuted. One has to have guts to do that. Do you have what it takes? After all, we ARE in a Spiritual War.
It sure takes guts to write something like this and how dare YOU lecture someone else on a lack of spirituality, you pervert.

Razzmatazz as Colorado 4 life wrote:
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."

Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297328 May 22, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah as I said I shouldn't have tried pointing out the obvious. And I know she is ticked on the history of the church.
She disliked anyone not Catholic. Which her popes both John Paul and Francis is not what God wants. Oh well.
Thanks again.
Rose, her malfunction is that she dislikes anyone who doesn't think and feel EXACTLY as she does. She's not being defensive, she's being OFFENSIVE. She does more harm to her own cause and the sad part is, she doesn't even realize it.

There's a reason why you don't see PL folks come to her defense. There's many PL folks on here. You, GTown, Sassy, Lily, Doc, Sue, Ink and a few others who escape my mind right now. Very rarely do they ever speak out on her behalf and I don't blame them. She causes her own misery, she likes to fling shit at others and when others fling it back at her, she tries to play the victim. She reaps what she sows. Perhaps if she acted like a decent human being towards others, people would take her seriously. Until then, people take her for exactly how she carries herself on here... like a crazed nutjob.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297329 May 22, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, her malfunction is that she dislikes anyone who doesn't think and feel EXACTLY as she does. She's not being defensive, she's being OFFENSIVE. She does more harm to her own cause and the sad part is, she doesn't even realize it.
There's a reason why you don't see PL folks come to her defense. There's many PL folks on here. You, GTown, Sassy, Lily, Doc, Sue, Ink and a few others who escape my mind right now. Very rarely do they ever speak out on her behalf and I don't blame them. She causes her own misery, she likes to fling shit at others and when others fling it back at her, she tries to play the victim. She reaps what she sows. Perhaps if she acted like a decent human being towards others, people would take her seriously. Until then, people take her for exactly how she carries herself on here... like a crazed nutjob.
Sadly esp after reading about her demon posting above..I think she does sadly have a mental problem. But she does hurt the cause she espouses and makes people think she speaks for God..Well maybe not..I hope.
No sane person would post like that Colorado poster.
And to speak about anyone's family that way. I don't care how much you disagree with their views is appalling and disgusting.

I have to wonder how she is in person. Hopefully she only sees people who agree with her.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#297330 May 22, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion destroys the Image of God, now that is very evil.
Abortion ends pregnancy prior to term.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Not 1,643,519
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Not who you think 34,846
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Poor performance 11,802
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web