Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,592
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297162 May 21, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Love to know why all of a a sudden you can type so well and spell so well, lol, your leaving little hints that you are not who you say you are. You are posting like ladi did.
What's your agenda with this witch hunt of yours? Don't you have something better to do? There must be a clinic that you want to harass.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#297163 May 21, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rose a good friend of mine died two years ago of cancer. She was 57 and had been saved 6 years. I must say I wasn't a big fan of osteen, but she was in a bad car wreck about 12 years ago and it left her disabled, and she killed a 26 yo mother of a two year old girl. She was very depressed over it all, and said people calling her saying they would pray for her or invited her to church only made her angry.since they never offered to bring her groceries or help in any way, but one lady did help her, and one night she came across joel o, and said his preaching was soft enough that she listened, after a while she started looking forward to him. She did start going to church with the one lady, and after two weeks she was saved, at her home. She told me she didn't know why she didn't do it at church, but after she got home, she got on her knees and asked God to save her, after confessing all the sins she knew, and He did! She was forever changed, and went to be with Him two years ago. It caused me to have a new look at Joel :)
I still don't like how he does the abc repeat after me, and you're saved thing at the end of his service, but God has many tools, even feather dusters :)
I agree. I never listened much as I say. But he has a lot of followers who may never have heard of God.

I started seeking through a book in the actual front of borders. Then something I heard on tv
Not Joel
Like the feather duster thing
worships reality

United States

#297164 May 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your implication was clear.
no it wasn't. the poster made a statement about a colon being irrelevant. i said "she" offered it and wasn't asked. neither the poster who bought up the colon thing nor i made any mention of you.

you are paranoid and defensive.

methinks thou doth protest just a little too much here.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297165 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
what name did you go by when you used to post to zef, bigot?
I went by 'Zef is a loon.'

Cool that you remember me!!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297166 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it, knitwit.
Go pray for something.
(I suggest a....well....you'll figure it out.
Maybe.)
Anyway, if you could comprehend what you read, you'd know that practice makes perfect, and that Rosesz has upgraded since Mother's Day.
But we all know what the odds are on that miracle.
I'm thinking you'll get your intelligence on the day before your 88th birthday, and on your birthday, you'll have had so many intelligent thoughts, your head will explode.
But you know, I could easily be wrong.
:)

Just read something from that site foo posted the other day. Was really interesting. Esp the. Last half on the laws they have. Thought you might like this:)

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/Jews--Non-Jews-in-I...
worships reality

United States

#297167 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I went by 'Zef is a loon.'
nope, that wasn't it. what was your real name before you changed it? i'm trying t recall former posters that had an obvious anti jewish bias. give me a while, it'll come to me.
dreidel, dreidel, dreidel. i made it out of clay, and when it's dry and ready, a dreidel i will play...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297168 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, that wasn't it. what was your real name before you changed it? i'm trying t recall former posters that had an obvious anti jewish bias. give me a while, it'll come to me.
dreidel, dreidel, dreidel. i made it out of clay, and when it's dry and ready, a dreidel i will play...
you're weird.
worships reality

United States

#297169 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you're weird.
and you're a bigot.
here's another little ditty that's sure to spike that jew hating blood pressure of yours --- hava nagila hava nagila ve nismeha...
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297170 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I went by 'Zef is a loon.'
Dang I think I remember a sec. Kinda crazy posts. Looks familiar.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297171 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a bigot.
here's another little ditty that's sure to spike that jew hating blood pressure of yours --- hava nagila hava nagila ve nismeha...
I love that one!!!

I posted this version, so you could learn to spell the Hebrew...

You still haven't learned that 'Jew' is capitalized, like 'Jehovah's Witness','Methodist' or 'Pentecostal' are, however, so my consideration was likely an exercise in futility.

But thanks for the memory!! One of my favorites.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297172 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you're weird.
You're being kind.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#297173 May 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're being kind.
Lol and I still cannot figure out which side he is on with regards to this forum

Posts stuff against and for both.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297174 May 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're being kind.
It's understatement day....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297175 May 21, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Love to know why all of a a sudden you can type so well and spell so well, lol, your leaving little hints that you are not who you say you are. You are posting like ladi did.
Knutter, STFU already. Rose is rose is the same poster that was here years ago.

Never heard of 'spell check' moron?

La is NY area, Rose is not. And no, she's not leaving "little hints" to anything.

You're posting like you have senility, and like you're stalking her.

Location hidden

#297176 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a bigot.
You're sounding much more like the anti-semite that SHE EVER will you troll.

Location hidden

#297177 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I love that one!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uSTOcyevIOEXX
I posted this version, so you could learn to spell the Hebrew...
You still haven't learned that 'Jew' is capitalized, like 'Jehovah's Witness','Methodist' or 'Pentecostal' are, however, so my consideration was likely an exercise in futility.
But thanks for the memory!! One of my favorites.
This is one of mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#297178 May 21, 2013

THis one brings back my grandmother and grandfather for me. LOL Thanks NAP!

Location hidden

#297179 May 21, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and I still cannot figure out which side he is on with regards to this forum
Posts stuff against and for both.
Its a troll. There's no "sides" with them, just shit stirring.

Check out my last link Rose, you'll appreciate it <<grin>>

Have your volume up.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297180 May 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pl7BVr36bbsXX
First live show I ever saw, and still one of my all time favorites. Topol was absolutely amazing...

I've still got the soundtrack on vinyl, even though I no longer have a record player....and of course, I've owned both VHS and DVD versions of the movie for many years as well.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#297181 May 21, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know this? More importantly, why should that matter to me?
Razz is a tad paranoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,143,905
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min ChristineM 231,916
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 28,232
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 18 hr Mr bobo 145
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 18 hr Becky 644
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 21 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,170
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE