Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,370
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297155 May 21, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that and the consideration.
We are told Not To be stumbling blocks to faith. Felt like that described me last 2 days.. And that's not a good thing:)
Isn't Okmulgee near Tulsa? I loved it when they had like a fair or something. The native Americans with all the color. And the Ball glass factory. Probably gone now.
Then for a few months was in Norman. Beautiful town. Worked at the college. Story why is boring but almost got to go to school there.
Lol BOOMER SOONER.
then wound up back here. For what feels like forever..Lol.
Love to know why all of a a sudden you can type so well and spell so well, lol, your leaving little hints that you are not who you say you are. You are posting like ladi did.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297156 May 21, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Love to know why all of a a sudden you can type so well and spell so well, lol, your leaving little hints that you are not who you say you are. You are posting like ladi did.
Get over it, knitwit.

Go pray for something.

(I suggest a....well....you'll figure it out.

Maybe.)

Anyway, if you could comprehend what you read, you'd know that practice makes perfect, and that Rosesz has upgraded since Mother's Day.

But we all know what the odds are on that miracle.

I'm thinking you'll get your intelligence on the day before your 88th birthday, and on your birthday, you'll have had so many intelligent thoughts, your head will explode.

But you know, I could easily be wrong.

:)
Gtown71

United States

#297157 May 21, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have heard him a couple of times. Not for me to know his heart.
He says a lot of the right things..And he seems to really believe in the wealth part. But Jesus actually did not say we should acquire the things of this world.
Have not listened to enough of Him to know what scripture he uses for his reasoning.
He is popular ..Will give him that. Jesus says God watches over us and wants us not to worry. So I don't think it's wrong to ask things like to have enough to live on if you retire. Or to do well at your job. It to watch over your loved ones. But by everything I know He wants us to lift up and help ourselves. When we can .to have enough to help others in trouble.
Things like that..I have had things work out for me that I credit to God. Like finding my son..just too many so called coincidences involved. Have had answer to prayer fir sure on other things.
Best answer is I think I have only watched parts of his sermons. Maybe 3times at most.
Hey rose a good friend of mine died two years ago of cancer. She was 57 and had been saved 6 years. I must say I wasn't a big fan of osteen, but she was in a bad car wreck about 12 years ago and it left her disabled, and she killed a 26 yo mother of a two year old girl. She was very depressed over it all, and said people calling her saying they would pray for her or invited her to church only made her angry.since they never offered to bring her groceries or help in any way, but one lady did help her, and one night she came across joel o, and said his preaching was soft enough that she listened, after a while she started looking forward to him. She did start going to church with the one lady, and after two weeks she was saved, at her home. She told me she didn't know why she didn't do it at church, but after she got home, she got on her knees and asked God to save her, after confessing all the sins she knew, and He did! She was forever changed, and went to be with Him two years ago. It caused me to have a new look at Joel :)

I still don't like how he does the abc repeat after me, and you're saved thing at the end of his service, but God has many tools, even feather dusters :)
worships reality

United States

#297158 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>ZEF is unquestionably a loon, and for a while, I believed it to be a member of an alien species....or possibly an avenging angel with a distinct lack of access to bicarbonate of soda, which could have relieved it's galloping indigestion......but as it turns out, it's just an old dying Nazi, with a feral loathing of women, and a raging case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
Posting to it is futile, but sometimes I get bored enough to take a whack at it.
(Also, ZEF is of indeterminate gender.)
what name did you go by when you used to post to zef, bigot?
worships reality

United States

#297159 May 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>In my parents' Orthodox Christian household, we were taught to pray for insight, guidance, wisdom, enlightenment, etc.
ah well, so much for prayer. at least in your case.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297160 May 21, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true and great things to pray for. But we do if inclined tend to pray when we have trouble. Or say need a job going on an interview.
But with the qualities you spoke of Will get you through life a lot better than whining. Or having your hand out.
Like I said I have no idea what Osteen is using for scripture.
But the thing is He gets people who may be have never heard..thinking of God. He really packs them in for sure.
PT Barnum packed them in, too, and you know what quote he's famous for. Lol.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#297161 May 21, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Love to know why all of a a sudden you can type so well and spell so well, lol, your leaving little hints that you are not who you say you are. You are posting like ladi did.
First you think I am pup c. Then you think I am Ladi. If you read fir content and remember anything I posted YEARS ago..I am Rose

Razz your a,scream Really. And I think you have a problem if your focus is on me and how I type. I pray God will help you with whatever is bothering about my posts. Really..and if you are trying just to be aggravating. Then that is not very nice...don't you think.

Atrisco Village

#297162 May 21, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
What's your agenda with this witch hunt of yours? Don't you have something better to do? There must be a clinic that you want to harass.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#297163 May 21, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rose a good friend of mine died two years ago of cancer. She was 57 and had been saved 6 years. I must say I wasn't a big fan of osteen, but she was in a bad car wreck about 12 years ago and it left her disabled, and she killed a 26 yo mother of a two year old girl. She was very depressed over it all, and said people calling her saying they would pray for her or invited her to church only made her angry.since they never offered to bring her groceries or help in any way, but one lady did help her, and one night she came across joel o, and said his preaching was soft enough that she listened, after a while she started looking forward to him. She did start going to church with the one lady, and after two weeks she was saved, at her home. She told me she didn't know why she didn't do it at church, but after she got home, she got on her knees and asked God to save her, after confessing all the sins she knew, and He did! She was forever changed, and went to be with Him two years ago. It caused me to have a new look at Joel :)
I still don't like how he does the abc repeat after me, and you're saved thing at the end of his service, but God has many tools, even feather dusters :)
I agree. I never listened much as I say. But he has a lot of followers who may never have heard of God.

I started seeking through a book in the actual front of borders. Then something I heard on tv
Not Joel
Like the feather duster thing
worships reality

United States

#297164 May 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your implication was clear.
no it wasn't. the poster made a statement about a colon being irrelevant. i said "she" offered it and wasn't asked. neither the poster who bought up the colon thing nor i made any mention of you.

you are paranoid and defensive.

methinks thou doth protest just a little too much here.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297165 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
what name did you go by when you used to post to zef, bigot?
I went by 'Zef is a loon.'

Cool that you remember me!!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297166 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it, knitwit.
Go pray for something.
(I suggest a....well....you'll figure it out.
Maybe.)
Anyway, if you could comprehend what you read, you'd know that practice makes perfect, and that Rosesz has upgraded since Mother's Day.
But we all know what the odds are on that miracle.
I'm thinking you'll get your intelligence on the day before your 88th birthday, and on your birthday, you'll have had so many intelligent thoughts, your head will explode.
But you know, I could easily be wrong.

Just read something from that site foo posted the other day. Was really interesting. Esp the. Last half on the laws they have. Thought you might like this:)

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/Jews--Non-Jews-in-I...
worships reality

United States

#297167 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I went by 'Zef is a loon.'
nope, that wasn't it. what was your real name before you changed it? i'm trying t recall former posters that had an obvious anti jewish bias. give me a while, it'll come to me.
dreidel, dreidel, dreidel. i made it out of clay, and when it's dry and ready, a dreidel i will play...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297168 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, that wasn't it. what was your real name before you changed it? i'm trying t recall former posters that had an obvious anti jewish bias. give me a while, it'll come to me.
dreidel, dreidel, dreidel. i made it out of clay, and when it's dry and ready, a dreidel i will play...
you're weird.
worships reality

United States

#297169 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you're weird.
and you're a bigot.
here's another little ditty that's sure to spike that jew hating blood pressure of yours --- hava nagila hava nagila ve nismeha...
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297170 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I went by 'Zef is a loon.'
Dang I think I remember a sec. Kinda crazy posts. Looks familiar.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297171 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a bigot.
here's another little ditty that's sure to spike that jew hating blood pressure of yours --- hava nagila hava nagila ve nismeha...
I love that one!!!

I posted this version, so you could learn to spell the Hebrew...

You still haven't learned that 'Jew' is capitalized, like 'Jehovah's Witness','Methodist' or 'Pentecostal' are, however, so my consideration was likely an exercise in futility.

But thanks for the memory!! One of my favorites.

Atrisco Village

#297172 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you're weird.
You're being kind.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#297173 May 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're being kind.
Lol and I still cannot figure out which side he is on with regards to this forum

Posts stuff against and for both.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297174 May 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're being kind.
It's understatement day....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min EasyEed 1,129,655
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 230,972
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 27,982
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr PieceMaker 500
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr SpaceBlues 1,625
loan needed (Dec '13) Thu Lillyvet 6
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Rama 201,197

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE