Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312838 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

worships reality

United States

#297167 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I went by 'Zef is a loon.'
Cool that you remember me!!
nope, that wasn't it. what was your real name before you changed it? i'm trying t recall former posters that had an obvious anti jewish bias. give me a while, it'll come to me.
dreidel, dreidel, dreidel. i made it out of clay, and when it's dry and ready, a dreidel i will play...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297168 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, that wasn't it. what was your real name before you changed it? i'm trying t recall former posters that had an obvious anti jewish bias. give me a while, it'll come to me.
dreidel, dreidel, dreidel. i made it out of clay, and when it's dry and ready, a dreidel i will play...
you're weird.
worships reality

United States

#297169 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you're weird.
and you're a bigot.
here's another little ditty that's sure to spike that jew hating blood pressure of yours --- hava nagila hava nagila ve nismeha...
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297170 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I went by 'Zef is a loon.'
Cool that you remember me!!
Dang I think I remember a sec. Kinda crazy posts. Looks familiar.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297171 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a bigot.
here's another little ditty that's sure to spike that jew hating blood pressure of yours --- hava nagila hava nagila ve nismeha...
I love that one!!!



I posted this version, so you could learn to spell the Hebrew...

You still haven't learned that 'Jew' is capitalized, like 'Jehovah's Witness','Methodist' or 'Pentecostal' are, however, so my consideration was likely an exercise in futility.

But thanks for the memory!! One of my favorites.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#297172 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you're weird.
You're being kind.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#297173 May 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're being kind.
Lol and I still cannot figure out which side he is on with regards to this forum

Posts stuff against and for both.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297174 May 21, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're being kind.
It's understatement day....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297175 May 21, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Love to know why all of a a sudden you can type so well and spell so well, lol, your leaving little hints that you are not who you say you are. You are posting like ladi did.
Knutter, STFU already. Rose is rose is the same poster that was here years ago.

Never heard of 'spell check' moron?

La is NY area, Rose is not. And no, she's not leaving "little hints" to anything.

You're posting like you have senility, and like you're stalking her.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297176 May 21, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a bigot.
here's another little ditty that's sure to spike that jew hating blood pressure of yours --- hava nagila hava nagila ve nismeha...
You're sounding much more like the anti-semite that SHE EVER will you troll.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297177 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I love that one!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uSTOcyevIOEXX
I posted this version, so you could learn to spell the Hebrew...
You still haven't learned that 'Jew' is capitalized, like 'Jehovah's Witness','Methodist' or 'Pentecostal' are, however, so my consideration was likely an exercise in futility.
But thanks for the memory!! One of my favorites.
This is one of mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297178 May 21, 2013


THis one brings back my grandmother and grandfather for me. LOL Thanks NAP!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297179 May 21, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and I still cannot figure out which side he is on with regards to this forum
Posts stuff against and for both.
Its a troll. There's no "sides" with them, just shit stirring.

Check out my last link Rose, you'll appreciate it <<grin>>

Have your volume up.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297180 May 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pl7BVr36bbsXX
First live show I ever saw, and still one of my all time favorites. Topol was absolutely amazing...

I've still got the soundtrack on vinyl, even though I no longer have a record player....and of course, I've owned both VHS and DVD versions of the movie for many years as well.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#297181 May 21, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know this? More importantly, why should that matter to me?
Razz is a tad paranoid.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297183 May 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LnaZqHy2ZHEXX
THis one brings back my grandmother and grandfather for me. LOL Thanks NAP!
That was so beautiful foo. Really. Though the younger man looked a tad uncomfortable.. kind of like he was getting his warning to be a good husband. At least that's what it looked like.

Beautiful sentiments fir a daughter. Thank you.

I posted an Amish link for playa .Told about Jews and non Jews in Israel and the strict laws they have about observation for everyone's faith.

Btw..changed my email. I think hotmail went nuts with their new outlook . Com thing. So look for the new one:) anything you git with more than one recipient was NOT from me. Just one as far as I know. Stupid link about food supplements.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297184 May 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutter, STFU already. Rose is rose is the same poster that was here years ago.
Never heard of 'spell check' moron?
La is NY area, Rose is not. And no, she's not leaving "little hints" to anything.
You're posting like you have senility, and like you're stalking her.
For some reason she is obsessed with my posting or identity. No idea why...Sigh
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#297185 May 21, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>First live show I ever saw, and still one of my all time favorites. Topol was absolutely amazing...
I've still got the soundtrack on vinyl, even though I no longer have a record player....and of course, I've owned both VHS and DVD versions of the movie for many years as well.
Cannot believe someone else has vinyl and no player. Lol

I have a bunch of my mom's an old time opera singer. And even a couple of Elvis

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297186 May 21, 2013
Oh, my. Broke my heart. In a GOOD way.

http://news.sky.com/story/1093711/tornado-sur...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297187 May 21, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Oh, my. Broke my heart. In a GOOD way.
http://news.sky.com/story/1093711/tornado-sur...
Awesome, wasn't it.

There is always SOME good news......

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Teaman 1,459,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 32,615
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Wed Go Blue Forever 59
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Dec 6 ChristineM 258,041
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web